00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

danlag4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sad News

59,234 Views | 469 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 06:06:35

HOLY shit. Ya'll done fucked up the table.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 07:04:42

YOu guys are sick, you should at least pose a little respect for this guy, imagine if you had your life taken at 17 ?! THat scares the SHit outta me. If ya wanna fight over summit dont do it here. U shud at least be respectful here and not have fights with dudes here

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 07:29:49

yea dont be morons, think where youre writing what you are k?

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 07:57:51

if you don't care, please. don't post. some of his friends read this thread, and your just making it worse for them, including me.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 08:16:31

I feel for ya

this is truly sad news

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 08:34:07

R.I.P Zach Finley I'll miss you I'm so sad right now

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 08:37:44

This is truly sad news. It is bad to see anyone pass on at such a young age. His friends and family have my deepest condolences.
:(

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 08:39:11

Zach and his family have my prayers

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 10:11:34

RIP Zach, I hope u can make the angels laugh with ur flash

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 11:11:14

......May he rest in peace ......

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 11:30:11

R.I.P Zach

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 12:41:32

At 5/15/04 04:09 AM, LeatherQueen wrote:
At 5/15/04 02:53 AM, CDplaya wrote:

1. There is no God 2. There is no Heaven or Hell 3. There in no such thing called a 'Soul'. When someone dies their brian shuts off, that means you dont see, hear, smell, feel, or sense ANYTHING, so you morons saying rest in peace, yeah rest forever, but hes not going to a better place.

How nice of you to share your wisdom with us, as you are apparently all-knowing-blessed with information the greatest of technolgical wizards have yet to grasp. Thanks for taking up valuable space in a forum provided for memoratum of anothers loss to toss about your empty opinions regarding human existance. Validate yourself elsewhere, and leave your ponderings to yourself, please. This isn't the place for that.

;) I love you LeatherQueen.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 13:44:42

Although, I do not know who Zach Finley is, but I'm sure he was a friend to many people out there. I have recently seen very few of his flash, but now there will be no more which will be a sad moment for many of us.

May you rest in peace, Zach Finley. I'm very sure that your somewhere out there, but i'm sure that your in many of our hearts.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 14:12:00

That really does suck, having your life taken away like that in an instant. My best wishes to his family.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 14:14:44

i haven't knew him nor i saw his movies but hearing that a 17 year old flash animator died in a car crash really got me.

rip kid.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 14:22:22

Zach and his family have my prayers

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 14:31:01

At 5/15/04 04:17 AM, BurningExcel wrote: U ASS HOLE!! YOURE A FUCKING JERK!!!! U DONT DESERVE TO PUT DOWN THIS POST,HELL HOW DARE U!!! HOW DARE U!!! U FUCKER!!! I HOPE U SUFFER FOR THIS!!! U HAVE PISSED ME OFF!!!! HOW CAN U SAY SUCH A THING?!??!?!?!!! U HAVE NO EMOTIONS! U R A FUCKING JERK! U PROBABLY HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH HIS FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND ONLINE BUDDIES R SUFFERING AS I WRITE THIS MESSAGE! But its possible u have experienced this before but still.......U SHOULDNT HAVE TYPED DOWN THIS POST! I MAY AND/OR PROBABLY GOING TO BE KICKED FROM THE MEMBER SERVICE BUT U KNOW WHAT? AT LEAST IM NOT SUCH AN INCONSIDERATE JERK LIKE U!

shut your fucking mouth, Cdplyas right, everything is powered by chemicals in out body that mix and make up all emotions. There is nothing higher that makes us love people or hate people, its all to do with chemicals you asses, and stop saying he was a great guy, because you all fucking know he probley wasn't any better then any of us. Everyone always says that no matter what when someone dies, and fucking baby raper dies and they say that.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 15:25:38

It seems strange to me that you honour this person as "cerealbox clock"... I know that's his alias(and mine's "mooseproduce", so I can't complain), but when I die I don't want to be remembered as mooseproduce. It strikes me as almost unethical to recall him as an animated clock object more than as a real person, or friend.

I have nothing against the movie, becuase I know you're respecting someone who's death was tragic. But when I saw it, it made me think a bit, and I wonder if we're really meant to remember a person as "cerealbox clock".

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 16:36:32

At 5/13/04 09:26 AM, TomFulp wrote: I have some sad news today... One of our long-time users, Zach Finley, has died in a car crash at age 17. Zach was known to many friends as Cerealbox Clock.

Dan Paladin (Synj / SynjClock) has put together a tribute to Zach.

:-(cry
Why, why, why?
Why did he have a car crash!?
Why?
He was a really cool user!
Peace in heaven Zach!
We all love you!

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 17:12:55

The tribute is fitting, I have more respect for Dan/Synj for putting that together so well and so quickly.

No one deserves to die that young, A boy hung himself at our school in december. He was 13 years old.

No one deserves that.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 17:35:22

At 5/15/04 04:54 AM, CDplaya wrote:
Also, very nice profile. Your animations are not the best and It seems your life sucks. psh, who'd care anyway? Wait, that was uncalled for in this BBS. Oh well. RIP Zach.
Ouch man, Ouch...

Hey, since you know so much about death and everything, Can I ask you something? Did you actually DIE and find out the answer? Just because something is more likely a sane thought, doesn't mean it always happens. I respect what you believe, but don't start posting what you believe here. make a different BBS, not on the discussion on someone's death.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 21:29:50

COMPREHEND MEANS TO UNDERSTAND!!!

Response to Sad News 2004-05-15 22:34:58

At 5/13/04 08:33 PM, Flameo-Ninja wrote:
on a unmutrue note: wtf is a forsooth?

A vegetable shortening.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-16 00:06:06

This sucks.. some of his stuff was my fave.. I hope he finds peace..

Response to Sad News 2004-05-16 00:55:52

LMBO

Sad News

Response to Sad News 2004-05-16 01:09:27

At 5/15/04 12:41 PM, Dekathos wrote:
At 5/15/04 04:09 AM, LeatherQueen wrote:
At 5/15/04 02:53 AM, CDplaya wrote:
1. There is no God 2. There is no Heaven or Hell 3. There in no such thing called a 'Soul'. When someone dies their brian shuts off, that means you dont see, hear, smell, feel, or sense ANYTHING, so you morons saying rest in peace, yeah rest forever, but hes not going to a better place.

How nice of you to share your wisdom with us, as you are apparently all-knowing-blessed with information the greatest of technolgical wizards have yet to grasp. Thanks for taking up valuable space in a forum provided for memoratum of anothers loss to toss about your empty opinions regarding human existance. Validate yourself elsewhere, and leave your ponderings to yourself, please. This isn't the place for that.

Hey, easy there. Everyone has their own beliefs, and it's not up to you to govern those. No one really knows what's right, unless you die and then "come back", so to speak.

Zach Finley, I didn't really know you, but I'm sure you were a great guy. Rest in Peace, and good will in Heaven.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-16 02:24:21

i believe in heaven, i believe in hell, i believe in the spirit realm, and the material realm. AlthoughI didn't know ye at all I shall grieve that I never met ye. Rest in eternal peace Zach Finley, you have my prayers.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-16 02:39:17

Hey, easy there. Everyone has their own beliefs, and it's not up to you to govern those. No one really knows what's right, unless you die and then "come back", so to speak.

Zach Finley, I didn't really know you, but I'm sure you were a great guy. Rest in Peace, and good will in Heaven.

I'm certainly not governing anything if that's what you're saying. I'm afraid I don't get paid enough for that...;)...Sorry if I implied that or you inferred it.
As I indicated in my previous message, and apparently some people still have issues with this on this very thread, this is a forum for the remembrance of someone who was taken from his friends, his family, and all those who could have been touched in one way or another by his life. Now we can only be touched by is passing, sadly. If anyone wants to cloud up this space blurting out their opinions about the hereafter, their spiritual standings, or anything other than the loss of CerealboxClock then they should do it on the BBS under their own thread, and not seek affirmation of their beliefs here, on this thread. That's all.
Let's stay focused here on topic. Other discussions are for other times and definitely other places.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-16 02:41:19

You're very sweet. Thank you.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-16 03:30:54

At 5/15/04 07:57 AM, Chriz2cool wrote: if you don't care, please. don't post. some of his friends read this thread, and your just making it worse for them, including me.

Along this vein I need to act quickly. If you haven't already, don't view Dan Mercurios "How Zach Finley Died"!!! It is malicious and mean and redifines the term insensitive-add expletive-. Just take my word for it as it'll only piss you off.