00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sad News

59,097 Views | 469 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 18:53:55

May his family rest in peace. Nobody should die at 17.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 18:58:08

suck it up ppl cmon the guys dead and if his in heaven or hell he probly does'nt care what the hell you ppl are sayin*wann rip*who cares cry babbies ppl think aobut it one less human on earth!so ppl stop saying r.i.p and shit THE GUY IS DEAD THATS IT THATS ALL GET OVER IT!GOD!

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:03:26

At 5/13/04 06:58 PM, Dxkpower wrote: suck it up ppl cmon the guys dead and if his in heaven or hell he probly does'nt care what the hell you ppl are sayin*wann rip*who cares cry babbies ppl think aobut it one less human on earth!so ppl stop saying r.i.p and shit THE GUY IS DEAD THATS IT THATS ALL GET OVER IT!GOD!

Wow, you must have some soul huh. What about his family and friends? Ever thought of that you prick? Now im sure that there were alot of people who were sad about this. It really sucks having a good guy like him dead.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:06:53

Wow, you must have some soul huh. What about his family and friends? Ever thought of that you prick? Now im sure that there were alot of people who were sad about this. It really sucks having a good guy like him dead.

BLAH! they should get over it!He is dead already!

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:09:07

sorry about the loss but we must think ahead and worry about ngs too

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:10:19

god that movie brought a tear to my eye. But the thing is I have never seen any of this guys flash. But that really doesnt matter. I hope zack is in a great place. I want everyone to be in a good place. And this makes you realize how mortal all of us really are.

-azrag-

Michael Garza Show is on YouTube - Rumble - Spotify

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:27:38

OH! oh my! i,...i didn't know,...he was a long term user!! OH WELL THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING! OH YEAH RIP RIP RIP RIPR IPRIRP RIP IR

i could care less weather hes a frigging "long term user" and i'm not an idiot for saything that that there is no heaven, i was being asinine, and it was purposely said to come off like that. and no one knows if its real or not so don't go "oh your stupid and ignorant!"

TheMeEvan.. I think you need a psychiatrist... you have some serious problems. Honestly you can show some sort of respect... if people want to mourn let them... what good is it going to do if you have to come along and be a total dick, make fun of a guy that died, and then bash the people who actually feel sorry about this? Not only are you being a douchebag on this thread but I recently saw your reviews on his movies saying shit like "I HOPE YOU DIE LOLOLOL".. how fucking moronic and childish can you possibly get? The only logical reason I can see why you are being a prick is because you are unknown to us all and nobody really gives a fuck about you or your opinions. So fuck you dickwad! :)

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:29:37

wow its pretty sad to see that happen...espiacially to a fellow clock .. i hope that when i die i'm mourned over by fellow Newgrounds people....

Any way.. this movie reminded of my movie !!!

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=132061

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:34:32

At 5/13/04 07:29 PM, Comic_Clock wrote: wow its pretty sad to see that happen...espiacially to a fellow clock .. i hope that when i die i'm mourned over by fellow Newgrounds people....

Any way.. this movie reminded of my movie !!!

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=132061

woah amn this is really got me thinking about my future....
DEATH. aswithch the meaning of pain the way that i want you to die!
greve over the dead boy then watch comic clocks movie
p.s his movies better (than the dead boys)

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:46:01

Ok, I have something for everyone.
For those people who don't care about his death and say quit mourning: Well, I guess that when you die (if soon), we shouldn't care and anything. No threads, no posts, not even a mention. I'm sure your family will be all giddy and happy and throw a party.
Wrong.
People die every day, yes, and it's a part of life, yes, but it's a part of life that ends life and begins (i'm religous) a new life somewhere. The family's aren't gonna be able to see him, they won't be able to hear him, and they only have pictures to remind them of what he has done and what he could have done. So, if you're saying to stop being sad about this guy, then we don't have to listen.
To the people saying rest in peace and things: It is very kind to express your opinion. I never knew him, but I'm still sad. As I said before, the clockcrew is doing a collab for him, and I'm in the collab. Synj has done a tribute, and no matter if you think it was crappy or not, it was still a tribute. At least we show that we care.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:47:53

At 5/13/04 06:32 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: Inconsiderate ranting: Blah, blah, blah... I'm a fucking idiot!

True, many posting here did not know him. True, people die every day. But take this into consideration asshole, he had connections to and friendships with many users that posted here. Show a little respect, a member of the Newgrounds community died. Nobody deserves to die at 17, and Zach is no exception. Let me tell you, he's a hell of a lot more considerate than you. What if you died, would you like it if your friends didn't give a shit? Hell no, you'd want someone to offer their condolences. These people who didn't even know Zach are being considerate enough to say a few kind words, everybody except you. Even if you were kidding around to stir up all this emotion, you're still an inconsiderate bastard. If you died, I'd show some compassion, but after what you said, I could care less if you died tonight.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:54:03

In the words of Sir Daniel Fortesque, "Get on with it!". I mean, yeah, the guy died, so? One question we really need to ask is what caused him to die in a car accident? You don't just decide to go out one day and wrap your car around a tree, there's gotta be some other incentive or cause. Drugs? Intoxication? Stupid drivers in front of him? Suicide attempt/success? He just doesn't go "Hey, let's go die today! It'll be so much fun! I can't do any more flash works, but hey, it'll be a blast!". My guess? Hopped up on goofballs. He probably mistook some tree for a hitchhiker and tried to plow him. Either that, or he decided to go all Jihad on some tard in another car and sacrifice himself for the greater good.

We can only hope the other guy died too. That'll make it worthwhile. I still think he was probably trippin' out.

Now I'm not disrespecting the dead, frick no, I'm just saying that someone doesn't die with no apparent cause.

And how do you guys know if he's really dead? They said Tony Hawk was dead when he took a break for a month. Err... something like that. It was in the news for a while. Or a Tabloid. Anyway, you get the ponit. He may not be dead. Snag his email address and give him a call. If he responds, he's obviously still breathing, whether or not if it's of his own accord or an Iron Lung's. If not, he's a stiff.

I'd check from now on to see if a guy was really dead or not. If he is, well crap, that's too bad.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:56:54

I may of never known him But in a way he was a friend, a Artist and a brother...A brother to all of us here At Newgrounds.com The one true place where many people come to show their talents in spriteing, drawing, flash tricks....We all share a common bond here, We all love this site and We all try our hardest to keep it going. To those who don't really care...well There is nothing I can so or do to make your change your minds but please be respectful he was after all a member of Newgrounds.

My Heart along with the hearts of all my fellow members of the MegaMan Crew go out to his friends and familey. May his work here on NG always be remember and never forgoten. But lets remember one thing....Heaven is supposed to be a place of peace and true happiness...so you all must admit...they Have Cable and of course access to Newgrounds XD.

Sumireyu.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 19:58:15

At 5/13/04 07:06 PM, Dxkpower wrote: BLAH! they should get over it!He is dead already!

Your profile says you're only 14. I'd bet you haven't lost anyone close to you yet. Either that or you haven't gotten to know someone well enough to understand what losing that person means. It's not so easy to lose someone you know. Even if you met them only once. When you get habituated to any one part of another person's existence, and they're suddenly ripped out of the world, you feel something missing everytime that part doesn't surface. The closer you know someone, the more you'll miss things. Age a few years before you act like an idiot and an asshole.

I agree that a slim majority of the posts here are probably meaningless. But I'm not going to mock them. Some things are better kept to one's self.

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:00:31

Who gets his acct I mean take his exp b/p pts and shit.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:04:51

Always sad news, even when you don't know the person.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:10:52

At 5/13/04 07:54 PM, Turnip_Decoy wrote: what caused him to die in a car accident? You don't just decide to go out one day and wrap your car around a tree, there's gotta be some other incentive or cause. Drugs? Intoxication? Stupid drivers in front of him? Suicide attempt/success?

Apparently you haven't read anything that was posted. His car was hit from the side by a SUV. He didn't decide to die. What the hell made you think that had to do with alcohol or drugs? There was no cause for his death, nor was it his fault.

And how do you guys know if he's really dead?

Yet again you haven't read the thread. I know him and was told by his friends. There's also several articles on the web about the crash.

Next time, read the thread before making some wild assumptions, idiot.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:13:07

My friend let me use his account to post this.. I am currently banned for replying to a spam topic. But I really wanted to post on this thread. I was afraid it would be gone before my ban was up. Forgive me for breaking the rules mods.

At 5/13/04 07:54 PM, Turnip_Decoy wrote: Heartless bull shit

First of all, his 12 year old sister died with him. You are a sick bastard for assuming he was on drugs. Second of all, it is in the news, so apparently it's true. Get some fucking respect!

And now for TheMeEvan. You can have whatever opinion you want, no matter how sick and twisted it is you disrespectful son of a bitch. But what you posted for a review was disgusting. I didn't know this kid, but he doesn't deserve to be hammered by the insults all of these assholes are giving him. This is what he posted...

DIE May 13, 2004
Reviewed by: TheMeEvan

Overall Score: 0
HEY! YOU SUCK! YOU BETTER NOT REPSOND TO THIS! OR YOU MIGHT JUST FIND YOUR SELF DEAD! HAHAHAHAHAH, NO I'M JUST KIDDING, YOU CAN RESPOND TO THIS

I am deeply sorry for this loss, whether I knew him or not. I have seen him around, and that is good enough for me. I almost lost my good friend two weeks ago in a car wreck. He messed up his head bad, but he turned out to be fine. His family has my thoughts and prayers.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:17:58

I'm sure if Zach was reading this post, he wouldn't want us all to be argueing. This isn't the right thread to be spamming, and argueing , let alone being disrespectful to others.

It doesn't matter if you are religious, or have no religious beliefs at all. It doesn't matter if you were best friends with Zach, or if you have never heard of him at all. When a person dies, it is just nice to respect them. Even if you don't really mean it at heart, it's just the right thing to do. I'm not going to debate right from wrong, and wrong from right, but respect is a universial custom, and it is only fair that Zach gets his.

Did I know Zach? No. Do I know what it is like to lose someone close to me? Barely. Does that mean, I can't share my sympathy, and commiseration out of respect for someone? of course not.

So, please. If you don't believe that the people posting in this forum aren't saying what you believe in. Go make a thread in general, or email those people, and express your opinions further.

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:19:06

At 5/13/04 07:54 PM, Turnip_Decoy wrote: In the words of Sir Daniel Fortesque, "Get on with it!". I mean, yeah, the guy died, so? One question we really need to ask is what caused him to die in a car accident? You don't just decide to go out one day and wrap your car around a tree, there's gotta be some other incentive or cause. Drugs? Intoxication? Stupid drivers in front of him? Suicide attempt/success? He just doesn't go "Hey, let's go die today! It'll be so much fun! I can't do any more flash works, but hey, it'll be a blast!". My guess? Hopped up on goofballs. He probably mistook some tree for a hitchhiker and tried to plow him. Either that, or he decided to go all Jihad on some tard in another car and sacrifice himself for the greater good.

We can only hope the other guy died too. That'll make it worthwhile. I still think he was probably trippin' out.

Now I'm not disrespecting the dead, frick no, I'm just saying that someone doesn't die with no apparent cause.

And how do you guys know if he's really dead? They said Tony Hawk was dead when he took a break for a month. Err... something like that. It was in the news for a while. Or a Tabloid. Anyway, you get the ponit. He may not be dead. Snag his email address and give him a call. If he responds, he's obviously still breathing, whether or not if it's of his own accord or an Iron Lung's. If not, he's a stiff.

I'd check from now on to see if a guy was really dead or not. If he is, well crap, that's too bad.

Dude, no one says, "Hey, let's run into a tree!"
They mess up on something. It can happen to you too. Don't think you're invincible, because that's what might get you killed someday.
And it was on the sites, the news, and whatever. Do you think someone would joke about something this serious? As someone already said, read the whole thing.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:23:07

Forever one thinks he shall live, tho, alas, tis not true.
All men be mortal, women be too, O, forsooth, may he rest in peace.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:28:27

Alright, I digress, my bad. I skipped to Page 5 because, honestly, I really didn't want to take the liberty to read all this crap about him dying. From just seeing the first page of this, I assumed it was more of a sobbing, mourning topic, and not some euology. Apparently, that was somewhere in Pages 2 through 4.

Now don't go there with Heartless, O Banned One. I don't believe in any one of the friggin' religions they have around. Believe it or not, Jesus was a Jew first, and the Christians thought he was cool, so they created some whole new religion out of him. And Pagans are cool, but they're new, so their religion isn't anything but a way of life, just like Buddhism. And those sandbox barbarians down in Afghanistan heard about Judaism and came up with a legal, more religious way to beat their wives. And I'm no Taoist or Shintoist, so don't even ask. I'm NON RELIGIOUS. The best "Heaven and Hell" scenario I've seen was written by Gary Gygax (Author of D&D) when he wrote the Manual of the Planes. Heavens, hells, and a lot of other side-trip planes between. Sounds cool, if not sensible.

So when you say "Heartless", it sounds to me like "Not a Christian, so he obviously doesn't have any sense to mourn.". If there are planes, which is the only thing I'd willingly believe if at all, he's not dead, just displaced. So get a grip and throw your religious crap away.

Next, I feel sorry for his and his sister's deaths, so don't say I'm heartless then, either. Frankly, I don't really care if he's dead anyway; as was said before, we all die. I'm sorry some yayhoo in an SUV plowed him, yeah, but as I said before, it's only good if the other guy died. If the other guy didn't die, may he die and end up as a Frenchman. Or a Brit, either one. They both didn't like Braveheart, so they don't matter. Up with Wallace.

In closing, screw religions, but more importantly, I'll read the in-between pages from now on.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:33:53

At 5/13/04 08:23 PM, lovecraft151 wrote: Forever one thinks he shall live, tho, alas, tis not true.
All men be mortal, women be too, O, forsooth, may he rest in peace.

on a unmutrue note: wtf is a forsooth?

anyway this is sad news and for those people who hate Clock Crew you must relize those are real people on the other end of that Screen Name
It will always be depressing when any1 dies

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:42:47

At 5/13/04 08:33 PM, Flameo-Ninja wrote: anyway this is sad news and for those people who hate Clock Crew you must relize those are real people on the other end of that Screen Name
It will always be depressing when any1 dies

Too true
also, I can't agree more with Noir's post.
Let's stop fighting

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:46:12

I never knew the guy, but just knowing that he's a member of NG makes me feel like I lost a member of my own family.
Rest in peace, Zach and Jordan.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:51:16

wow man that sucks how long was he a member of newgrounds

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:51:19

It sucks to have people who everyone liked to die. It kills me inside.

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:52:44

At 5/13/04 06:11 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: there, every person in the world doesnt need to say it, and one other thing, there is no heaven

we can't honor every person who dies, you moron, but we can remember one person who contributed to this site and had a website with alot of users who looked up to him.

'there is no heaven' is a stupid comment. grow the fuck up, let people beleive what they want to beleive.

you're a dumbass, and when you die, no one will care, spare your relatives.

rest in peace zach.

also- the collab is a stupid idea. REST IN PEACE means rest in peace, making a collab will just further the suffering of those who knew him... let him rest.

BBS Signature

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:53:48

Your profile says you're only 14. I'd bet you haven't lost anyone close to you yet. Either that or you haven't gotten to know someone well enough to understand what losing that person means. It's not so easy to lose someone you know. Even if you met them only once. When you get habituated to any one part of

hey dude id shut up rigth now if i were you! dont say thing u migth regret!

Response to Sad News 2004-05-13 20:55:24

Heart clock and I started the collab, and going to the cc.co.uk furoms and reading evrybodys eulogeys tward him, i thought this world may just have a seering amount of goodwill after all, and then i go to newgrounds. What do I see? I BUNCH OF HORRIBLE, DISRESPECTFUL MORONS WHO HAVE PROBABLY NEVER SEEN THE LIGHT OF DAY THEY'RE SO COLD. I mean, what are you people such as IME EVAn or whatever thinking? Are you trying to act like your gothich? It sure as hell seems liek your ahving a hard time CONSIDERING THERE MOST BE FUCKING CLAY DOE IN YOUR HEAD INSTEAD OF A BRAIN. "next time watch the road"... this has to be the stupidest, when you get old enough to cross the street by yuorslef, i hope you completly forget it. And others saying, wow, all these eulogys asre stupid and other retarted shit, many people happen to know this person, and you could atleast have the slightest amount of dignity in your body to pay your respect.
as for the anti christians, lemme compare you to annother group of hate mongers, the called the kkk, they lynch all non protestent non whites. Thats a great role model now isnt it... you fucking bashful idiots, I hope you all burn in hell
---Chia pet clock
ps
dung/cerealclock
R.I.P
may you find your peace in heaven