00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt

5,144 Views | 80 Replies

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2012-03-21 10:54:00

l not a fresh rating with 57%, but it's at least as good as it gets in terms of live-action adaptations. The first TMNT has a rating of 44%, so it is possible he could make this a good movie. Of course, he also made "Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen", which was worse than any TMNT movie, unfortunately.

Yeh, good site rotten tomatoes is. I should take another peek at that site right nowz.

BBS Signature

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2012-03-21 15:09:49

The only practical way to make mutant turtles like in the TV show is to splice human and turtle DNA, creating a human-turtle hybrid.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2012-03-21 16:33:03

At 1 hour ago, Painbringer wrote: The only practical way to make mutant turtles like in the TV show is to splice human and turtle DNA, creating a human-turtle hybrid.

Well.......... have you ever stuck in a turtle's ass? It's water tight.

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-05-31 19:27:25

If all the fuck Michael Bay wanted was to make a movie about space ninjas, he could've named it just that, "Space Ninjas," and I probably would have watched it. Instead, he is ruining a cherished childhood favorite of mine!

Let's set this straight. They're mutants, they were turtles that got mutated. Their mutated ratman sensei somehow paid for their pizza and booze, and they fought crime.

Why do they have to put aliens into this?
Boycott this

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-05-31 23:31:46

So where do the explosions come in?

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-01 06:34:14

At 3/20/12 09:25 AM, creepyboy wrote: Now I'm fully convinced that Michael Bay's goal is to destroy my childhood memories.

Yeah, first Transformers, now this.
Michael Bay: always there to rape what you loved as a kid!

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-01 07:44:29

Michael Bay's garbage, new movie will also suck ass. Fuck it.

Tyson!

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-01 11:09:41

You need to check out "TMNT: Coming Out Of Their Shells" tour. Actually, the third movie isn't even the SECOND worst example of anything that had the TMNT name on it, as that honor goes to some show called "The Next Mutation". Live action adaptations are rarely (if ever) good and excluding the Death Note movies (made in Japan) there is no live-action adaptation that has a fresh rating on RottenTomatoes. And people say prequels are bad.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-01 12:45:20

At 6/1/13 11:09 AM, Ericho wrote: You need to check out "TMNT: Coming Out Of Their Shells" tour.

What's wrong? Don't like overly awkward musicals?

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-01 16:29:04

I don't know much about this Michael Bay adaption, so I won't judge on it yet.

I might even give the movie a chance anyway...

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-02 10:50:12

At 6/1/13 12:45 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: What's wrong? Don't like overly awkward musicals?

Yeah, might want to check out the Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd's take on it. Trust me, you can find it.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-02 10:51:57

At 6/1/13 12:45 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: What's wrong? Don't like overly awkward musicals?

Yeah, might want to check out the Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd's take on it. Trust me, you can find it. It's also the lowest rated thing on the IMDB related to TMNT.

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-02 12:56:05

A movie that sounds this bad may go straight to Netflix, like Michael Bay's last horrible movie, Transformers 3: Dark (side) of the Moon.

How fucking unoriginal do you have to be to think that nobody would notice that you stole the title of a movie by getting stoned and staring at a Pink Floyd album?

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-02 14:52:12

At 3/20/12 03:08 PM, Painbringer wrote: Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles

or

T.A.N.T.

Teenage Alien Intergalactic Ninja Turtles

or T.A.I.N.T.

BBS Signature

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-08 11:25:48

At 6/2/13 10:50 AM, Ericho wrote: Yeah, might want to check out the Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd's take on it. Trust me, you can find it.

Sorry about the double post. Good thing no one noticed.

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-08 13:53:28

What do you think he'll ruin next? Inspector Gadget? Thundercats? Power Rangers?

Power Rangers, those explosions behind them give Micheal boners, he's gonna use nukes for the movie.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-09 14:29:44

At 6/8/13 01:53 PM, darkjam wrote:
What do you think he'll ruin next? Inspector Gadget? Thundercats? Power Rangers?

Every Inspector Gadget movie has been hated (there's only been two of course, but they're still horrible). He probably COULDN'T make it worse. Unless he used that awful Dr. Claw toy design.

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-09 15:01:01

He should have just stuck with making more Transformer movies. I mean, it isn't that hard to keep making movies with alien robots blowing each other up. But TMNT on the otherhand...that's a whole different franchise with a whole different story and set of characters. Also how are the mutant ninja turtles mutants if they are aliens?

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-09 15:54:40

At 3/20/12 09:19 AM, Ninjkabat wrote: So, Michael Bay is set to ruin Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. By retconing them into aliens.

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2012/03/19/michael-bay-to-remak e-mutant-ninja-turtles-as-um-tough-edgy-aliens/

I'm so enraged that I'm having, like, an integer overflow error. But with rage.

Michael Bay destroys everything he touches

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-10 09:13:33

Kurt Wimmer should have directed it.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Michael Bay Ruins Tmnt 2013-06-15 10:53:55

Not including the Japanese Death Note movies, the first live-action Transformers movie holds the record for most critically acclaimed live-action movie based on a cartoon. Granted, that's still only 57% on RottenTomatoes. Really, NO ONE in Hollywood can do a good live-action adaptation.