00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

milkdogX3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

8 states are legalizing in 2012!

4,597 Views | 68 Replies

8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 15:34:12

http://blog.norml.org/2012/02/09/8-states-may-legalize-marij uana-this-year-did-yours-make-the-list/

Washington has been on the verge since 2009, with massive activity in the botanical medicine community in 2010, so that's my prediction as to whom decriminalizes first. Any fellow Newgrounders in any of these potentially lucky states?

he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 15:35:09

Because all blogs are always solid fact.

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 15:37:01

At 30 seconds ago, Zippy-MyMusic wrote: Because all blogs are always solid fact.

I second this!

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 15:37:20

At 1 minute ago, bongboy69 wrote: http://blog.norml.org/2012/02/09/8-states-may-legalize-marij uana-this-year-did-yours-make-the-list/

Washington has been on the verge since 2009, with massive activity in the botanical medicine community in 2010, so that's my prediction as to whom decriminalizes first. Any fellow Newgrounders in any of these potentially lucky states?

The amount of dissapointment I felt when Texas wasn't on the list is unbelievable.

Don't eat drugs. Eat pizza.

I don't think I've ever jacked off to anything that wasn't mixed in with footage of alpacas - Entice

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 15:39:11

At A few seconds ago, Ultimate-fish wrote: The amount of dissapointment I felt when Texas wasn't on the list is unbelievable.

And to you now...I smoke a bowl. I'm so sorry Texas deserves it peace

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 15:40:14

At 50 seconds ago, Ultimate-fish wrote:
The amount of dissapointment I felt when Texas wasn't on the list is unbelievable.

But did you really expect Texas to be on the list?

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 16:38:27

At 1 minute ago, Ilssm wrote:
I know it's harm to an average person is little to none, and I know it's about as addictive as one cup of coffee. It doesn't change the fact 70% of it's users between the ages of 13 - 20 are annoying as fuck about it.

Ive seen people who run their whole lives around pot, they are controlled by it, and they don't accomplish anything.

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 16:38:53

It's actually a ploy to send all the marijuana smokers to newly constructed concentration. They will mysteriously die in a "Forrest Fire." It's a perfect plan.

Valar Morghulis []

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 16:50:45

Two gay people getting married is wrong.
But a drug that can cause brain damage through long term use? Nah, that's completely fucking fine.

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 16:57:43

At 1 hour ago, Xergozy wrote:
At 30 seconds ago, Zippy-MyMusic wrote: Because all blogs are always solid fact.
I second this!

I third this.
If it legalizes that much in the state's i swear I'm going to alpaca.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 17:06:07

At 11 minutes ago, Scarface wrote: Two gay people getting married is wrong.
But a drug that can cause brain damage through long term use? Nah, that's completely fucking fine.

People still use this as an argument? I don't even fucking smoke and I know how stupid that is. It's like saying everyone should wear helmets because of the myth that bumping your heads kills brain cells.

The only reason I want it to be legal is because I'm a huge supporter of personal freedoms. Let people choose for themselves. But as with alcohol, it should be illegal to drive while stoned, because at that point you're endangering other people.

Obviously I support same-sex marriage, too.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 17:06:46

Smoking is bad and you should feel bad.

Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching ||||| Astolfo explores my colon with his Monster can. ||||| Praise be unto Satsuki-sama's ass. ||||| Anime tiddies

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 17:16:42

Seeing as how It'd be just the same for me anyways if it were legal, I don't really give a fuck. I defiantly think the laws against marijuana were unjustly put in place, and most of the people opposed are just as ignorant or more ignorant than those who support legalization.

Though to be honest, OP looks like one of those losers who whole life is weed and never accomplishes anything. Laws don't stop people from doing this, and that's the worst thing that comes out of it imo.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 17:20:40

Besides the fact that New York wasn't on the list...

I'm excited that these might pass through.

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 17:29:50

At 17 minutes ago, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: Anyways, just pointing out the inaccuracy of the assumption that same-sex legislation hasn't made more headway than marijuana legislation.

Fair enough, I just don't like the idea that same-sex marriage legalization is taking this long. Not to fight the marijuana legalization, though. I don't think it's a good drug to use, but I'd put it WAY above tobacco.

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 17:37:30

New Mexico or Texas are not mentioned. Eh, I live by the border.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 17:52:58

At 2 hours ago, Zippy-MyMusic wrote: Because all blogs are always solid fact.

Yeah, this will never happen. Even if it does, those are all shitty states.

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 17:55:31

I personally don't care for the drug, but I hope you guys enjoy only being able to buy overpriced, watered down, taxed marijuana from big businesses, because they're going to make it illegal to sell weed off the streets. Even if that blog didn't mention anything about it.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 18:05:38

At 57 minutes ago, FigishPig3000 wrote:
At 11 minutes ago, Scarface wrote: Two gay people getting married is wrong.

He's talking about alcohol

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 18:07:51

At 59 minutes ago, Onepiece285 wrote: Smoking is bad and you should feel bad.

k, I'll go sit in a corner.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 18:47:31

lol potheads think the more shit that becomes legal to expose you and others to that has been proven harmful, the better

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 19:00:36

At 9 minutes ago, NOTunowned wrote: lol potheads think the more shit that becomes legal to expose you and others to that has been proven harmful, the better

List the ways in which someone smoking weed will expose others around them to harm, or I might have to assume you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-11 19:11:39

At 1 hour ago, polles wrote: Though to be honest, OP looks like one of those losers who whole life is weed and never accomplishes anything. Laws don't stop people from doing this, and that's the worst thing that comes out of it imo.

Lol. Lol at all of you. It's people and posts like this that motivate me to excel even higher. I lived a fulfilling childhood and kickstarted my productive adolescent life early learning botany under my Uncle, tending to his crops with him when I was 14, a few months after I first smoked at my birthday party. I've been able to smoke medical grade moisture cured cones frequently, be active in school while doing well, be active physically all around basically, and nothing is wrong with me. Life is really good and I am achieveing more than most do ever, I'm going to be majoring in botanical science/botanical medicine and eventually I'll open a dispensary in the footsteps of my Uncle in which I assist in his at the moment, so I already know how to run the entire program and hell I might just start running his if he ever gets tired of it years from now, who knows. Life on the go, don't stress over nothing. Maybe most of you have acute anxiety and don't know it, probably should try to get high, ha! There was this one moron on Newgrounds who kept messaging me because he hated weed so much or something and he was just an awkward virgin with a lot of problems (just livid over the fact that I played football in middleschool and how 'throwing a ball takes no skill tsk tsk' but he was just a shut-in who's never touched grass) and was intellectually impaired, projecting hard when he had nothing substantial to discourse back with me, in short i told him to try cannabis (eating it can get you high without smoking) and it chilled him out and he's doing better idk I'm droneing on because I'm so pissed when people try berating me for smoking pot. I'm an already a fucking success and I'm a sophomore. Okay....good vibes now.
/rant

At 39 minutes ago, MrRager wrote: k, I'll go sit in a corner.

I'll join you and bring a bowl!

'Great green gophers batman, look at that cone!'

8 states are legalizing in 2012!

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 01:40:29

Fuck, I am not going to be smoking weed this year I guess.... maybe next time I'll have better luck?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 01:51:43

At 10 hours ago, bongboy69 wrote: http://blog.norml.org/2012/02/09/8-states-may-legalize-marij uana-this-year-did-yours-make-the-list/

Seems legit.

Go to my page!Noiw! U sux!!!1111

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 01:54:36

At 8 hours ago, Ilssm wrote:
Fair enough, I just don't like the idea that same-sex marriage legalization is taking this long. Not to fight the marijuana legalization, though. I don't think it's a good drug to use, but I'd put it WAY above tobacco.
No drug is a good drug, son.

But it's a plant. Wait...

Drug: Any substance humans consume with the purpose of altering themselves

Food is a drug.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 01:56:53

At 8 hours ago, NeutralObjections wrote: Besides the fact that New York wasn't on the list...

I'm excited that these might pass through.

It won't pass

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 01:57:07

When I read the title I thought it meant legalizing gay marriage.
But no, weed, of course.

le sign.

ponies

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 01:59:42

At 9 hours ago, a21 wrote:
Ive seen people who run their whole lives around pot, they are controlled by it, and they don't accomplish anything.

yea it's the same with alcohol, except alcohol can kill you weed can not

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature