00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

8 states are legalizing in 2012!

4,590 Views | 68 Replies

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 21:25:10

At 1 hour ago, Familyguy666 wrote:
Why the hell would anyone want to legalize cannibus?

It's incredibly safe and policemen could spend the time and money they use following drug tip-offs on random teenagers to do minor work, like preventing rapes, theft, muggings, child molestation and murders. You know, minor police stuff.

The laws against marijuana are good, since people don't kill themselves with it.

Marijuana is a medically approved pill called Marinol, marijuana sprays are being used in hospitals and medical consensus is that THC shrinks and destroys cancerous cells. Marijuana has killed no-one.

Glad Texas didn't make it, but Missouri made the list. I hope I don't run into marijuana smokers when I come in this summer.

Yes you're right better run into some drunk robbing a petrol station for booze instead. *facepalm*

You are so retarded that I hope your mom gets raped by a claw-headed dildo so she can't create another shit-stain on nature's evolutionary cycle like yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 21:36:00

At 1 day ago, bongboy69 wrote: http://blog.norml.org/2012/02/09/8-states-may-legalize-marij uana-this-year-did-yours-make-the-list/

Washington has been on the verge since 2009, with massive activity in the botanical medicine community in 2010, so that's my prediction as to whom decriminalizes first. Any fellow Newgrounders in any of these potentially lucky states?

What are they legalizing! Cats, Rats, African americans TELL ME! Goddamnit Tell me!

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 21:36:12

The fed isn't going to like this one.

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 22:25:57

At 49 minutes ago, SansNumbers wrote:
At A few seconds ago, Nintharmed wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Familyguy666 wrote:
Yes you're right better run into some drunk robbing a petrol station for booze instead. *facepalm*
What does that have to do with anything he just said?

I'm comparing the drug alcohol which incites violence to the drug marijuana and people's behavior when using each substance. Marijuana isn't damaging to the brain, like for example the legal and habit-forming drug alcohol, which also comes with negative consequences like wife-beating. I was just showing him how legal drugs are much more harmful than any illegal drugs, and how retarded the current laws obviously are through that. Who is more dangerous to society, a drunk guy or a stoned guy? Just asking for some consistency with drug laws.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 22:28:31

Damn, I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

WHERE YOU AT, WISCONSIN!?

Ignore this signature.

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 22:45:51

Doesn't matter. It's still federally illegal, so yeah. Have fun with DEA, ICE, FBI, and all those other folks.

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-12 22:56:50

It's already legal in California so the other guys are l8te to the party

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-13 01:43:55

another fucking marijuana thread.

BBS Signature

Response to 8 states are legalizing in 2012! 2012-02-13 03:28:29

I shouldn't have read through this thread. I really shouldn't have. Then I would actually feel like arguing the reasons I think weed should be legal.

However, the massive amounts of misinformation and ignorance, not to mention I have class in 6 hours and I'm tired as fuck has forced me to choose the lazy rout and throw some quick shit out here.

Would you do heroin if it were legalized? If not, then what makes you think just because it's legal, everyone will do it?

Oh, but don't forget the gateway effect! There's actually two gateway effects that come from marijuana, one that can be eliminated if we were to legalize. The first, which would be eliminated by legalization is when buying your weed illegally, some dealers sell more than weed so if they can sell that to you too, they make more money. Legalizing makes it so dealers make a much lower profit than while it's illegal. You don't see dealers out there selling cigarettes and alcohol because there's no money in it. The second gateway is the fridge gateway effect. Also known as munchitis, this dreaded disease makes food seem more appetizing and enjoyable. OH NO!

Oh but I've heard it makes you stupid! Because look, I am a total moron. I mean, look at my horrendous typing and spelling! But hey, at least I don't drink a lot. I've heard people who drink beat their wives. So that must mean everyone who drinks beats their wives, right? People who are idiots before pot can be idiots after. Pot doesn't just suddenly make someone stupid (ok, at least not permanently.)

Oh by the way, to the people saying "I'm not gonna trust a blog bla bla," do you know ANYTHING about NORML? It's not like they're one of the biggest Pro-Marijuana groups in the country or anything.

And people say stoners are idiots.

8 states are legalizing in 2012!