00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

League of Legends: 100% More Foxy!

27,378 Views | 184 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-07-25 02:26:35

Ok, so I just got to bronze I, and I really want to get to silver, but I think I'm going to give up, earning 15LP per game was time consuming enough, I already sink like 5hrs to the game a day, but now I'm getting +/- 3LP per game.

Why can't I just win 30 matches and lose 20 and get the next rank? Now I have to win like 300 and lose 270, it's the same thing, now they're just trying to get me to play more, this isn't a reasonable assessment of skill anymore.

I really feel jipped that I spent all this time playing league trying to get to the top and they've played an impenetrable barrier in my way that says "Put your life into the game or get out!", I actually think it'd be easier for me to make a new account, level it to 30, then rank into silver from placement matches.

What rank are you guys and how much LP do you get from winning/losing?

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-07-25 11:44:52

league of legends is 100x more fun to play when you are on skype with your friends.

our last 5v5 game was insane. in the last team fight, MF and I were left. What happened was, is that I started to leave the base (two nexus turrets were already down) and for some reason, they forgot that MF was still alive. So while they were all chasing me (sona), MF knocked down the nexus.

it was the most hilarious ending we've ever seen.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-07-28 20:49:46

At 7/25/13 02:26 AM, MintPaw wrote: What rank are you guys and how much LP do you get from winning/losing?

I'm fairly sure that streaks are a big part of calculating LP gains/losses. For example, my team blasted through 7 wins in a row in ranked Twisted Treeline and skipped a whole division.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-07-28 20:55:59

At 7/28/13 08:49 PM, DM692 wrote:
At 7/25/13 02:26 AM, MintPaw wrote: What rank are you guys and how much LP do you get from winning/losing?
I'm fairly sure that streaks are a big part of calculating LP gains/losses. For example, my team blasted through 7 wins in a row in ranked Twisted Treeline and skipped a whole division.

To elaborate, I believe this is to help keep people in the right division if they're in it and move them if they're not. Are you getting ~+/-3 when your ranked games go W-L-W-W-L-L-W-L-W, or when it's like W-W-W-W-L-W-L-L-L?

As a side note, your spot in solo queue could be radically different than your spot in a ranked team. Some champions are based around doing well with communication (i.e. Orianna, Galio, J4), while some champions thrive on chaos and dis-coordination (Rengar, Talon, Master Yi).

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-07-30 20:02:19

At 6/13/13 03:54 PM, Weeaboo wrote:

Are you really up to grind painfully through the divisions maining support?
Even with a great game, say, 1/2/20 or something, you will get very little LP in comparison with other roles, like, 15 to 30 LP or something.

you don't know how the ELO system works do you ?

by all means... ask

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-12-30 18:41:31

BB Forte

Main top and mid, dabble in jungle. Silver 3 in Season 3. Aiming for Gold or Plat in Season 4.

Fudge dapping.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-12-30 18:50:23

At 12/30/13 06:41 PM, Forte wrote: BB Forte

Main top and mid, dabble in jungle. Silver 3 in Season 3. Aiming for Gold or Plat in Season 4.

But what champs?

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-12-30 20:06:43

At 12/30/13 06:50 PM, DM692 wrote:
At 12/30/13 06:41 PM, Forte wrote: BB Forte

But what champs?

Mostly Tryndamere on top lane and Ziggs/Twisted Fate/Fizz in mid. Lately I've been playing mostly Trynd and Ziggs though.

Fudge dapping.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-12-31 13:33:46

At 7/4/13 01:33 AM, ghostface619 wrote: Viva La Revolucion

amen brother.

on topic: people surrender too early in this game. if a carry on the other team gets like 13 kills more, my team always surrenders but not all the time of course.

spam my steam account here

or here

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-12-31 14:55:14

At 12/31/13 01:33 PM, kirby1837 wrote:
on topic: people surrender too early in this game. if a carry on the other team gets like 13 kills more, my team always surrenders but not all the time of course.

This annoys me a lot. I've seen games where we've been dominating the laning phase of the game, but lose due to poor teamfights and throws. Comebacks in LoL are not rare and happen all the time, don't surrender!

My summoner name is KawaiiGeneticist if any of you are looking for a decent support and pretty good mid laner :D

I'm loving and tolerating the shit outta you

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-01-08 19:51:42

So it's been a while since I've responded to this topic. I am now Level 30 and at Bronze IV (was II, but unfortunately was dropped a few for losses and shit). I main jungle (Lee Sin, Vi, Zac, and Elise), mid (Ziggs, Veigar, and Ahri), and top (Wukong, Rengar, and Renekton). When I do play adc, I play either Draven or Jinx. When I play support, I play Thresh, Lulu, or Sona.

If someone wants to add me, I don't care if you do or not. My username is Swerringan (or Swerrigan; for some reason whenever I log in Riot makes me leave out the n in the middle).

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-01-09 10:20:55

At 4/29/13 11:25 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 4/29/13 06:50 PM, MintPaw wrote:
At 4/29/13 09:14 AM, Sequenced wrote: Reached lvl 10 yesterday. Now everybody thinks they are so pro lol
Wait till you get to 20, everyone will be so pro. :X
lol i know. experience the same shit a long time ago.

im Plat V now, it's the same shit here, people Think they're awesome with their Eastern european attitude (Fuck your mom, kurwa) and their game losing Warwick picks, yes you Heard it right, it's season 4 soon and people still play WW

by all means... ask

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-01-09 10:22:29

I make for the promised land of Challenger season 4, where everyone knows what they're doing

by all means... ask

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-01-09 13:30:40

Oy mates.
add me on LOL

A Plain Name

i supp/mid and top. starting to jungle with shaco and dont mind if u wanna team me to play.
B1 at the moment and wouldn't mind chilling with friends here.

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-01-11 01:11:44

At 1/9/14 01:30 PM, A-Plain-Name wrote: Oy mates.
add me on LOL

A Plain Name

i supp/mid and top. starting to jungle with shaco and dont mind if u wanna team me to play.
B1 at the moment and wouldn't mind chilling with friends here.

I main ADC. could use a support to duo with...

summoner name is Sawbreak. will add u soon

lel

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-01-13 23:03:58

At 7/25/13 11:44 AM, Sequenced wrote: league of legends is 100x more fun to play when you are on skype with your friends.

I couldn't agree more. Sadly I don't have any friends to play LoL with on Skype, so I have to play in blind pick. Sometimes I get invited to play in a match with them. But no Skype.

I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-01-14 17:01:58

At 1/13/14 11:03 PM, joe9320 wrote:
At 7/25/13 11:44 AM, Sequenced wrote: league of legends is 100x more fun to play when you are on skype with your friends.
I couldn't agree more. Sadly I don't have any friends to play LoL with on Skype, so I have to play in blind pick. Sometimes I get invited to play in a match with them. But no Skype.

Yeah. I usually play at least one game of League a day and I'm always sad if my friends aren't on. I play without them, but I honestly get pissed at the stupidity of blind pick sometimes (that being said, there are those rare few gems for teammates out there :D). Prime example: Our Kassadin (let me just make this clear; he was playing KASSADIN) against Annie in mid. If Rammus hadn't camped his lane then he would've lost it and probably the game for us.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-01-15 11:13:39

Anyone watches championship matches streams?
I like watching people working so good with their teams and I really enjoy seeing pros get wrekt all the way.

Also, LoL with friends is really fun, however I preferred the NA server for reasons and I have no friends left there(I live in Europe btw)... I'm not even thinking of moving on EU server though, because it's a damn parody there.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-04-23 16:35:37

Not entirely sure if this counts as a dead thread or not. But either way, I figured I might as well bring it back to life a little bit. I've been playing a lot more recently. The friends I used to play with don't play with me anymore for some odd reason of now hating me (personal reasons; no discuss), so I just have decided to play ranked from now on. I've become a decent all-around player, alas still in the ELO hell that is Bronze. I usually play adc or jungle though. Support and mid are probably my next best. I hate top lane, to be honest.

Anyway...yeah. Just did this to liven things up a little.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-04-23 17:54:51

At 4/23/14 04:35 PM, Trapex wrote: I usually play adc or jungle though. Support and mid are probably my next best. I hate top lane, to be honest.

What junglers do you like most?

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-04-23 18:10:14

At 4/23/14 05:54 PM, DM692 wrote:
At 4/23/14 04:35 PM, Trapex wrote: I usually play adc or jungle though. Support and mid are probably my next best. I hate top lane, to be honest.
What junglers do you like most?

I prefer mostly assassin-type junglers such as Nocturne, Kha'Zix, and Evelynn, but I like playing Vi and Elise too. I used to be a Lee Sin main, but my mechanics got a little rusty and add that to the nerf he just got...it's not a good combo.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-04-23 22:14:19

Well the AI "improvements" effectively took out the fun of playing against intermediate bots, which was what I always did. They wanted to apparently make them "act like humans" so now they avoid skillshots, the problem is they are AI and have no reaction time and begin to dodge against anything thrown at them without fail in such ways that humans don't even from what I've seen out of spectating "professional" levels.

So pretty much all the fun grabbing champions I loved are useless in there. Pretty much now into only playing against beginner level ones which don't react at all to anything.......bloody stupid. Would have made sense to frankly make an "advanced" mode for AI which has the skillshot dodging and the like and not ruin the only properly fun mode there.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-04-24 09:52:34

At 4/24/14 07:36 AM, Wunderbar wrote: better start learning some junglers that can abuse feral failure before they reduce it to dust

I think they put it in a decent place with the 1800 total gold cost and 30 stack requirement on Wriggle's before it transforms. Since it came out I've been spamming Tryndamere jungle, and it obviously did feel a little strong on release. However, since the nerfs, it does feel a lot more in line.

If they are gonna nerf it, I would see 30%>25% Attack Speed and 33%>25% Flare stack damage to be reasonable, but it really doesn't feel too out of line right now.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-04-25 23:35:43

Okay guys.

How the fuck does anybody lane against Pantheon Top post Gold V. No matter what I do he seems to have a tool to fuck me in the ass with.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-07-09 11:46:28

At 4/25/14 11:35 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Okay guys.

How the fuck does anybody lane against Pantheon Top post Gold V. No matter what I do he seems to have a tool to fuck me in the ass with.

Shyvana. Shit tons of armour and just outfarming the cunt.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-08-01 15:01:02

is there anyone here that plays on eu? im elitegamer 010 in lol eu

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-08-03 05:03:16

At 8/1/14 03:01 PM, elitegamer11 wrote: is there anyone here that plays on eu? im elitegamer 010 in lol eu

eu west just so you know

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-09-05 13:28:45

At 7/9/14 11:46 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
At 4/25/14 11:35 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Okay guys.

Shyvana. Shit tons of armour and just outfarming the cunt.

Wow I totally learnt how to play the fucking game recently. Also I mained Shyvana. Now I play Wukong and Rengar.

Roflstomplrofl.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-12-10 20:18:47

I main Nocturne for Top lane and Eve for Jungle.
I'm learning Sejuani, see how good I can Jungle her. It's a little difficult to use her though. She doesn't have a spell that counters against disables like Eve or Nocturne does. Which troubles my playing style a tish.

happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2014-12-10 22:59:45

I played in LOL in the past, but I have not played since 2013. How much have I missed?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature