00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

League of Legends: 100% More Foxy!

27,372 Views | 184 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-10 09:06:59

Also double post yes, but yeah Vi is amazing jungle, I like her solo top though.

Also, League of BOTRK is amazing. Like, Blade of the Ruined King is my go to item on fucking EVERY CHAMPION NOW. Not exactly a rush item but it's an item that saves my ass so much it hurts. Problem is, you can't 1v5 teams or carry teams with it. Well, stupid teams atleast.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-10 17:11:48

At 3/10/13 09:02 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Well, I'll be damned, this topic has life in it. As for me I am taken a hiatus from League of Assholes. Breif one, but needs just the rage gets to me.

My Teir is bad, no one understands the meta, no one plays more than one champion and no one seems to give a shit about order.

I am sometimes either the only sane man or the retardation just gets to me. Again, if you play draft mode, make sure you know how to play every role effectively and know what the team needs. Respect the order. If first pick wants to pick a role that can be countered let him. I dunno, just experience, but calls mean nothing in draft. the top pick will pick a role first and usually is effective in that role. while it's better for last pick to get the carry roles, only do that if you're comfortable with them. Trades are options in this game. No use in getting the tits in a knot cause you didn't get the role you wanted.

Or else you get the League of Trolls.

thats why i only play with my team ranked, some people can play without good teammates and communication, i can't. i also love that we've seen a rise in penetration items and pure HP rather than resistance and pure damage in season 3 ( but those fckers took my FoN ! how can i play singed now o_O)

by all means... ask

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-10 17:14:54

Also i would love to play with anyone here but i doubt it since im in Nordic and east, trust me, its hardcore around here.
You guys can communicate with your bad players right ? well my idiots don't understand english.

by all means... ask

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-11 08:18:24

At 3/10/13 05:11 PM, laughatyourfuneral wrote: thats why i only play with my team ranked, some people can play without good teammates and communication, i can't. i also love that we've seen a rise in penetration items and pure HP rather than resistance and pure damage in season 3 ( but those fckers took my FoN ! how can i play singed now o_O)

Spirit Visage, Elisias Miracle and nothing but Mercs and Rod of Ages. Q-Spam Laugh.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-13 15:22:42

So I have tried a few pvp games again. So far in both games we had people whining endlessly about losing.

Yes we are losing, yes we are being beaten. Why are you yelling at people and swearing and generally being a dick?

It really annoys me, I end up pointing out the flaws in peoples rants, pointing out that when they go "their fucking team is better you aren't working with me" Yes we aren't playing well as a team, yelling at others only reduces that, hint as to why they are winning. Or my personal favourite since I complained at someone for "not playing with the team" he claimed "Are you saying this is all my fault!" No. I am stating you aren't working with the team, therefore we have one less team member. It isn't all your fault but blatantly you aren't helping either. But no, they claim it is everyone elses fault still.

Ignorance is truly shocking at times. The best thing is when they claim to be similar in skill to professional players and whine at us losing, you are blatantly not close to being a unprofessional, as if you ever watch any professional games you would realise they work together and don't yell at each other, they work as a team. Guess what you aren't doing? Guess what you are doing that they don't? Exactly.

People really need to work on their attitude. As I have claimed to imbeciles in games yelling pointlessly at people who fail. I play for fun, I play to enjoy the game and get enjoyment and pleasure, this can be done with either winning or losing it doesn't matter. However what I don't play for is to be irritated and have my fun taken away by people like them ruining it for everyone.

They need to learn to take grace in defeat (AS THE CODES OF THE GAME STATE) "Hur hur these things don't mean anything" Incorrect, they are there to enjoy the game. Seriously....

I would love to play more pvp, but this happens all the fucking time...............

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-13 18:57:37

Hi guys. I'm willing to play again if I can get 4 other people who is willing to stick to playing 2-4 games a day and have skype. It would be cool if we all made new accounts for this too.

I'm on the US server btw.

It's just a fucking pain to level up when people don't listen. :/

lel

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-20 23:35:57

been playing LL for almost a year now...level 23 with my current account now, hoping to get to lvl 30 by the end of the year.

TracyJackson

The Art of Warfare gaming community Member

Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-21 10:52:25

At 3/13/13 06:57 PM, Sequenced wrote: Hi guys. I'm willing to play again if I can get 4 other people who is willing to stick to playing 2-4 games a day and have skype. It would be cool if we all made new accounts for this too.

I'm on the US server btw.

Should have kept with a European server!

It's just a fucking pain to level up when people don't listen. :/

Indeed. Generally a pain to do anything when people don't listen. Well they do listen but only to others who rant and flame. They will never listen to a single command or idea but as soon as the first person complains the flood gates swing open.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-21 21:46:54

I've never understood what is overly good about that game. I mean, its kind of fun but it attracts avg. 80,000 Twitch viewers (taking a lot of the SC2 fan-base because the SC2 pro's found the game easier to play and make more money). I should give it more of a chance I guess but all I have at the moment is 30 copies of DOTA-2.

Should I play DOTA-2 or LoL?

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-23 16:38:28

At 3/21/13 09:46 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote:

Should I play DOTA-2 or LoL?

LoL. you can make money from it ;)

lel

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-23 16:50:44

watching tournaments is fun...when the audience watching isn't full of obnoxious pricks constantly "cheering" like football stadium imbeciles and ruining watching the bloody game.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-23 17:13:07

At 3/23/13 04:50 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: watching tournaments is fun...when the audience watching isn't full of obnoxious pricks constantly "cheering" like football stadium imbeciles and ruining watching the bloody game.

I hate the fucking commentators. I wish they would just shut up.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-24 20:26:12

At 3/23/13 05:13 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 3/23/13 04:50 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: watching tournaments is fun...when the audience watching isn't full of obnoxious pricks constantly "cheering" like football stadium imbeciles and ruining watching the bloody game.
I hate the fucking commentators. I wish they would just shut up.

I actually like most of them, they are decent and helpful to listen to to know what is going on that I miss. There was a shit one last year but he was replaced it seems. It is mostly the British commentators I like the most myself.

But when you can't hear the commentators due to the idiots in the audience............that's when it gets annoying to me.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-25 00:21:22

Been playing for a while now, kinda got bored of the game. Still do play it from time to time, but largely, I'm off to SCII, lol !!

TracyJackson

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-25 07:21:55

Awesome game, i love it.
I have played it up 1000+ hours

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-25 17:08:04

At 3/23/13 06:58 AM, Wunderbar wrote:
At 3/21/13 09:46 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: I've never understood what is overly good about that game. I mean, its kind of fun but it attracts avg. 80,000 Twitch viewers (taking a lot of the SC2 fan-base because the SC2 pro's found the game easier to play and make more money).
the only SC2 'pro' I know who switched over and made themselves relevant is Destiny, and I don't think they'll miss him.

When Destiny came back for one day SC2 gained 20,000 viewers on Twitch.

We miss Destiny more than any other player.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-03-30 19:56:10

Just recently started playing League of Legends. Not too bad, never mind that I'm still a major noob at most of this and die a lot because of it. But that aside, I'm honestly liking it quite a bit, and glad I gave it a chance. So far I play against only bots, which is proving to be good practice for me, I'd say. And holy shit there's a fuckton of characters to choose from. Garen is currently my best character out of all of them. I like his spinny blade ability.

Whenever he does it I sometimes say WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH like an idiot

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-19 16:10:58

Just started to get into this game. So far I'm only level 3, but I'm enjoying it! If anyone wants to add me as a friend, I'm Swerrigan.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-20 20:33:05

At 4/19/13 04:10 PM, Trapex wrote: Just started to get into this game. So far I'm only level 3, but I'm enjoying it! If anyone wants to add me as a friend, I'm Swerrigan.

"Swerrigan was not found, please verify the name and try again."

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-20 21:15:59

I absolutely love playing as Good Guy Blitzcrank, now that I bought him when he was briefly on sale. I thought he would make a great tanky character to play as, but he's also pretty good as a support too, since I can Rocket Grab an enemy champ and pop them up with the Power Fist while letting an assassin character fuck them up. I don't even care if they get the kill and I don't, as long as the other guy is dead one way or the other.
Pulling champs into a friendly turret's range is also quite fun. So is pulling them out of their turret's range, but that is a bit more tricky for me.

Beep boop

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-20 21:29:33

At 4/20/13 08:33 PM, MintPaw wrote:
At 4/19/13 04:10 PM, Trapex wrote: Just started to get into this game. So far I'm only level 3, but I'm enjoying it! If anyone wants to add me as a friend, I'm Swerrigan.
"Swerrigan was not found, please verify the name and try again."

Oops. Forgot the n. It's Swerringan.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-21 17:52:33

OmfgFire on NA here, level 30, ~1000 wins, Bronze IV division because fuck you

I usually play with a full premade, but I'm down to play with anyone. Add me if you're interested B)

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-21 17:59:00

Oh yeah, and these are my common picks, listed from most to least comfortable.

Riven
Pantheon
Olaf
Rengar

JUNGLE
Rengar (I can play others, but with Rengar I solo invade the enemy jungler's 2nd buff after a smiteless on my red and clearing blue, getting me FB ~75% of the time)

MID
Orianna
Malzahar
Riven
Talon

SUPPORT
Nautilus

ADC
Vayne Vayne Vayne Vayne Vayne omfg please let me play Vayne
Graves
Draven

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-21 22:11:14

I started playing LL around June of last year, but am still at Lv 26...mainly due to both college and a lack of motivation of playing the game for long stretch at a time...but I guess I'll go back soonish

TracyJackson

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-21 22:56:00

So far the ones that I've played as are Nunu, Teemo, and Veigar. I'm the most comfortable with Nunu, but Teemo is a close second. That's why I'm playing mainly as Veigar right now; I like to challenge myself every now and then.

Level 7 now.

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-21 23:16:43

At 4/21/13 10:56 PM, Trapex wrote: So far the ones that I've played as are Nunu, Teemo, and Veigar. I'm the most comfortable with Nunu, but Teemo is a close second. That's why I'm playing mainly as Veigar right now; I like to challenge myself every now and then.

Level 7 now.

I've recently started up again. I seem to have lost my main account... :/

add me folks! -- dliam

lel

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-22 18:08:05

Level 10 on North America - TooForgetful
Typically go ad carry builds, just got Ezreal and am trying to get used to using him.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-22 19:24:51

Something made me look at this. I don't regularly post on NG anymore, let alone browse the forums. But I do play League of Legends a lot, and I used to visit NG.

I'm Zippomatt on NA but I tend to play solo because many of my IRL friends (who introduced me to the game back when Jarvan IV was new) are terrible at video games. When I was a young boy, I played WC3 casually, but I hated DotA back then not only because it clogged the custom games lists with its overwhelming popularity but I couldn't even play it on account of having fucking dial-up; I'd always get kicked out of lobbies if I dared enter without having the map pre-loaded. Besides, they kept coming out with new versions every other month and I was too stupid to figure out where to go to get the maps in the first place so I never really got the chance to try out original DotA. I mostly played Sheep Tag, Murder in Sleepy Town, "Baseball" and "Don't Move Your Tauren" instead.

With that said, League was my first MOBA experience but I can objectively say it's pretty OK. I'm not the best at it, but I still really enjoy playing it, and that's all that matters in the end. I actively try to recruit people and have personally trained some of my friends to be reasonably skilled (i.e. not bronze) so if you're really bored or want a helping hand on NA I may have some time. However, I play ranked sparingly, I'm not going to duo queue with anybody. I play just enough to get the season rewards, but since I'm already sitting somewhere in high gold after placement I just grind out normals for IP when I get bored while keeping track of my rating decay timer so I don't get screwed by inactivity.

PS

For newer players below level 30, consider trying this out with your friends. While it's important to learn the basics of the game and earn some IP on your way up, it's nice to skip some of the grindy bullshit with "leveling" and fast track yourself to where the game really begins at 30.

I've got a thousand other bits of unsolicited advice I could give to "new players" that I would have wanted to know as I was getting into the game but I don't wanna stretch this page anymore than I already have.

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-24 12:14:45

At 4/22/13 07:24 PM, Matt wrote:
For newer players below level 30, consider trying this out with your friends. While it's important to learn the basics of the game and earn some IP on your way up, it's nice to skip some of the grindy bullshit with "leveling" and fast track yourself to where the game really begins at 30.

that doesn't really work any more I hear.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to League of Legends: 100% More Foxy! 2013-04-24 15:43:18

I'm "GildaTheGriffin" I play a nice Fizz top or mid, Volibear top or supporting bottom, and Ezreal or Vayne adc if I have to. Mostly Fizz though. :3
Add me everyone!

Also I'm level 21.

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature