00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Guys DO have it harder than girls!

13,752 Views | 51 Replies

I don't know if it's a woman's constant need to turn shit into an argument, but when it boils down to the basic "who has it worst" question, they always pull out the periods, pregnancy and appearance bullshit. Guy problems can vastly overshadow this, and I am compelled to list such!

1) When you break up with us, it takes you about 5 minutes to have a new guy as you women have no feelings of loyalty to anyone but yourselves. It may take a man years to find another, with the possibility of history repeating itself.
2) You can have all the sex you want, you don't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant.
3) Peacocking. Wikipedia that shit.
4) Girls get to talk with other girls about how they like. A guy telling other guys turns into him having to prove his worth.
5) Women always complain about how guys are assholes. Chivalry is dead, and women killed it with that feminism and sexism crap.
6) Ugly girls can buy a fuckton of sex toys with no qualms at all - a dude buying a fleshlight makes Fox News at 10.
7) Girls are expected to be all emotional and shit. A guy tries to show his emotions and he's gay.
8) Testicular trauma has been proven to be exponentially more painful that childbirth.
9) Girls can accessorize all they want. Aside from hair gel, a guy showing preference for his brands is gay.
10) Nobody fucking asked you to get pregnant, shut up.
11) If they don't fit into a certain clique, girls can always pull that "Miss Independent" shtick. What can we say that would deter you from the impression that we're loners?
12) Some girls can look sexier in sweats and their hair in a bun than with a tight skirt and make-up. We either look like Hollister models or bums.

I can't think of any more shit off the top of my head, but I've barely scratched the surface, trust me.

Converse amongst yourselves!

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:28:14

The whole "women can't sexually harass men" bullshit.

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:31:54

I agree with some of your points, but when it comes down to it I'd say guys and girls are about equal. Just in different ways.

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:35:24

At 12/5/11 05:28 PM, Scarface wrote: The whole "women can't sexually harass men" bullshit.

I agree. An unattractive girl grabbed my crotch in high school and, because she wasn't attractive, I reported it to the vice principal, and he laughed at me for reporting it. If I had grabbed a girl's tits, however, that shit would have gone to the police.

So I was sexually harassed and she got away with it.

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:35:51

At 12/5/11 05:25 PM, SuperShad wrote: I don't know if it's a woman's constant need to turn shit into an argument, but when it boils down to the basic "who has it worst" question, they always pull out the periods, pregnancy and appearance bullshit. Guy problems can vastly overshadow this, and I am compelled to list such!

1) When you break up with us, it takes you about 5 minutes to have a new guy as you women have no feelings of loyalty to anyone but yourselves. It may take a man years to find another, with the possibility of history repeating itself.
2) You can have all the sex you want, you don't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant.
4) Girls get to talk with other girls about how they like. A guy telling other guys turns into him having to prove his worth.
5) Women always complain about how guys are assholes. Chivalry is dead, and women killed it with that feminism and sexism crap.
6) Ugly girls can buy a fuckton of sex toys with no qualms at all - a dude buying a fleshlight makes Fox News at 10.
7) Girls are expected to be all emotional and shit. A guy tries to show his emotions and he's gay.
8) Testicular trauma has been proven to be exponentially more painful that childbirth.
9) Girls can accessorize all they want. Aside from hair gel, a guy showing preference for his brands is gay.
11) If they don't fit into a certain clique, girls can always pull that "Miss Independent" shtick. What can we say that would deter you from the impression that we're loners?
12) Some girls can look sexier in sweats and their hair in a bun than with a tight skirt and make-up. We either look like Hollister models or bums.

I can't think of any more shit off the top of my head, but I've barely scratched the surface, trust me.

1 and 2 they are skanks and wont get a smart or talented guy..
3 ?? no thanks im lazy
4 guys should express their emotions with people they trust... and its recommended
5 some of us are
6 i have made no news... same as more then 30% of adult men that dont buy and tell, or have a blabbing gf bitch
7 emotion is not bad
8 link ... please... i want that link so i can read it and learn
9 most guys dont do nt do that, and the ones that do are mostly proud to be gay or have stuff.. i support either
10 dam straight
11ng... 4chan... funnyjunk.. conventions... online games... school friends.. and meet and greets?
12 because we have the desire to look at a girl that is in that and think oh thats sexy.. its perception.. some people like fat chicks, some like black, some like chinese, some like disfigured.. excreta

... your not even near the surface bud.. only number 10 is somewhat valid

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:36:04

Fight Club sums this up pretty well. "We're a generation raised by women", or something to that extent.

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:38:30

At 12/5/11 05:33 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: i would say it is harder to be a woman...

maybe that is why are all seem to be insecure

Guys can be just as insecure, they just don't show it in the same ways girls do. Girls tend to be more openly expressive about it. That's what I believe at least

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:44:42

Because each gender thinks with a collective mind, and follow one mode of behavior.

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:45:07

At 12/5/11 05:25 PM, SuperShad wrote: I don't know if it's a woman's constant need to turn shit into an argument,

Challenge accepted.

but when it boils down to the basic "who has it worst" question, they always pull out the periods, pregnancy and appearance bullshit.

Three-point handicap accepted.
_____

And, we usually break up because the guy was/became a douche, cheated, or lost interest. Imagine this happening every "5 minutes".

Oh darn, I have to give this one to you because you prevented me from using a "But, we're the ones who GET pregnant" argument.

Lol. +1 men?

Girls are crueler than guys in the social world. Fact.

That has nothing to do with guys having it harder.

Why would you buy a fleshlight, lmao?

You neutralized your own argument here ...

Childbirth has been proven to be exponentially more common than testicular trauma.

Girls who don't accessorize are labeled freaks/outcasts.

Lol.

11) What can we say that would deter you from the impression that we're loners?

Bitch less.

Nonsense. You always look like bums.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:52:22

Assumptions and stereotypes, assumptions and stereotypes everywhere

Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching ||||| Astolfo explores my colon with his Monster can. ||||| Praise be unto Satsuki-sama's ass. ||||| Anime tiddies

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:52:26

We also have it harder in one particular area.

ZING!

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 17:54:37

At 12/5/11 05:25 PM, SuperShad wrote:

Bollocks

Yeah but you do realise that the female is the one that has to deal with the pregnancy, which can be a torrid time especially if the child is not wanted/expected.

Can't be fucked to, sue me.

Bollocks

That one works both ways.

I'm pretty sure they'd get an odd look or two buying all kinds of shit, but to be fair I wouldn't know but neither would you.

A fact of life, if you're a melt prepare to be ridiculed.

Bollocks (literally) I don't know how you can prove or disprove that.

It's really not.

Should have thought about that before you dived in without a jacket mate.

Loneliness isn't exclusive to one sex, girls at times can be harsher than blokes when it comes to social circles, especially in high school.

Some girls like a rough bloke.

I'll converse then, you're talking bollocks. I know it's in good fun, and I'm only pissing around here as well, the joys of newgrounds eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:02:26

Wild guess: You're a Nice Guy aren't you

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:11:00

At 12/5/11 05:52 PM, Drake wrote: We also have it harder in one particular area.

ZING!

Clap clap clap.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:17:28

At 12/5/11 05:54 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote: Bollocks
Bollocks
Bollocks
I'll converse then, you're talking bollocks. I know it's in good fun, and I'm only pissing around here as well, the joys of newgrounds eh.

Cor blimey, having a jolly good time, eh bruv? Quite a kerfuffel.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:24:02

At 12/5/11 06:17 PM, ohbombuh wrote: Cor blimey, having a jolly good time, eh bruv? Quite a kerfuffel.

You spotted an intentional recurring theme, you win a biscuit. Nice ones too.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:24:32

At 12/5/11 05:43 PM, Rummy0 wrote: Yeah well all men are disgusting rapists so you deserve to be treated less equal anyway.

this

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:27:02

lol sounds like someone is a manchild

and look at your profile too. good luck losing your virginity

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:33:30

Completely disappointed with the lack of erection jokes in this thread.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:33:36

At 12/5/11 05:52 PM, Drake wrote: We also have it harder in one particular area.

That was the first thing that crossed my mind as I read the thread title.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:38:41

quit whining

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:40:33

At 12/5/11 06:33 PM, Ryanson wrote: Completely disappointed with the lack of erection jokes in this thread.

I made one, but it when flaccid short after it went up.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:41:36

You're a man. You have a cock. You make the money. You make the rules. You are genetically superior. Act like it.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:45:48

I agree with most of your points, but I don't think we should be having an argument on who has it harder than who; lots of pointless discussions would arise.

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:50:01

At 12/5/11 06:33 PM, Ryanson wrote: Completely disappointed with the lack of erection jokes in this thread.

A dick walks into another dick and said "eeeehhh, whats up cock?"

I don't know any erection jokes :( Do you?

An erection, a tuna sandwich, and charlie murphy were having a picnic.. see? its just awful :P

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!

Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 18:57:03

You don't have a very strong argument to begin with...

..but what you said is akin to me listing a bunch of reasons why white people have it harder than black people, then concluding with "That's why white people have it harder than black people."

FACT: Black people tend to have a harder time in life than white people, so let's not all kid ourselves. Same with women, so let's not all kid ourselves.

Boop boop beep boop.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 19:07:04

I wouldn't necessarily say we have it any harder than women, I mean we don't all suffer bouts of monthly uncleanliness. Its important that men and women treat each other properly, to this end I always look to the heavens.....

.......Allah's own wisdom to guide my own actions and treatment towards women:
"Know that a Man and a Woman are equal, but that the man has "The edge". God is all knowing and all powerful" - Or words to that effect.

So when I tell my girlfriend to service me sexually or I'll deprive her from food and water (as per Afghanistan Law) I am merely enforcing the fact that it is my god given right to have "the edge" over her.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 19:10:44

inb4 Emmavo-

At 12/5/11 05:45 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: Challenge accepted.

Oh.

inb4 Mfa-

At 12/5/11 07:05 PM, Mfan wrote: women are whores

Oh.

inb4 ModernPatriot

This is a signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 21:13:50

"girls have cooties" -you

Response to Guys DO have it harder than girls! 2011-12-05 21:40:29

Yeah dude girls have to deal with cooties. You forgot that