00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

McDonald's Incident

3,998 Views | 47 Replies

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 12:47:18

Lol @ nobody asking about why the cashier keeps a steel rod on hand.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 12:47:50

The guy will probably get either jail for a few months and probation or 2 years since he has a record even though he defended himself. I'm to lazy to watch the video though.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 12:55:43

Those two women deserved it in my opinion.

Granted, I cringed when he kept hitting them and people were screaming, it was well worth the watch and I think he went only a little too far.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 12:56:17

If you get attacked, you fight back, you shouldn't be charged for defending yourself.

By Life Stream

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 12:57:54

Too bad they didn't know he served 10 years in jail for manslaughter.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 12:59:41

Did anyone else think of the n**** moment scene from the boondocks after seeing that?

anyways, I agree with most here, the women shouldn't of climbed the counter and get out of control, but the cashier really wasn't defending himself by hitting them with the pipe when they where already on the ground.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 13:05:36

Kind of got what they deserved.

Those last hits weren't necessary though.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 13:12:38

I've been to this McDonald's a fair amount of times over the years, so I know it pretty well. The last time I stepped inside was last year just for some chicken nuggets and a piss break. Fucked up things always keep happening in and around there though, and I never quite got why. For instance, earlier this year, I remember a gay guy got beaten up pretty badly without provocation right outside that same McDonald's at 4:30 AM (link to story).

Now, in this instance, both the customers and the cashier are wrong for the reasons already pointed out, and the cashier already has a previous manslaughter conviction against him. Legally they're all fucked and I don't think any self-defense claims the cashier makes in court is going to help him much.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 13:15:07

>Man got slapped first
>Fought back and defended himself (Said "FUCK SHIT SHIT" and got a steel pipe like a boss)
>Media leans in attackers favor.

What the fuck!?

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 13:17:02

The guy who got the rod was defending himself and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to learn common sense + the law

First of all, those black bitches were throwing all kinds of foul language at the guy. They slapped him at one point and he apparently fought back, but what exactly he did I could not see, there was a guy standing in the way. The two women JUMPED.

I will repeat myself. JUMPED
JUMPED

JUMPED the COUNTER.

JUMPED THE COUNTER

JUMPED THE COUNTER.

CHASED THE GUY
JUMPED CHASED

JUMPED THE CHASED THE GUY

JUMP CHASED

CHASED
CHASED

anyways, they obviously deserved to get shot. Fucking stupid bitches.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 13:19:17

"He went too far"
Bullshit. He taught them a lesson they shalln't soon forget.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 21:16:13

At 10/15/11 12:47 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: Lol @ nobody asking about why the cashier keeps a steel rod on hand.

it's very likely it's a part of some machinery or something

he wasn't really keeping it

he walked to the back to grab it

I have a message for the political elites in Washington, D.C. The United States of America is not going to become the United States of Europe, not on our watch. - HERMAN CAIN

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 21:34:56

If I were the judge, the first woman will get a 20 year imprisonment for starting the fight, the second woman a 15 year imprisonment, and the man (On charge for assault after he was free of the attack and for hitting a female), 45 year imprisonment and an anger-management class.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 21:39:53

I side with the cashier. He was defending himself.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 21:43:41

>Get slapped
>Fight back with steel rod

Yeah, no overkill here, folks.

Anyone siding soley with the cashier needs to learn when a threat is no longer a threat. Continuing to beat someone after they've been subdued is not "teaching them a lesson," it's grounds for assault.

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 22:12:52

At 10/15/11 03:48 AM, homor wrote: Legally, the cashier has no grounds to stand on.

If you're defending yourself, it's okay to hit someone.

But if they no longer have the capacity to attack you, like if they're on the ground in pain, that's the point when you have to stop and call the police.

It's understandable that someone with a short temper would go further than that in a high pressure situation, but that's not an excuse, just a motive.

Pretty much this. If he hit them, and they went down he would be fine, but the fact that he repeatedly hit them while they were down more or less put it in their favour.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 22:32:16

At 10/15/11 09:46 PM, Bryan wrote: Video was taken down. Anyone have a link to a mirror or something?

That's weird, I'm getting a different message

McDonald's Incident

Response to McDonald's Incident 2011-10-15 23:30:47

This post was valuable.