00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KWYuri just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sharing a bed?

789 Views | 10 Replies

Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:35:12

Does anyone else hate it? There is nothing worse. I have enough trouble sleeping myself I don't want to worry about bothering someone else.

I move a lot in my sleep and the I think I am keeping the other person awake and that they are angry at me for it, and that stresses me out and i can't sleep. So I end up motionless, wide awake and hating everything.

Not to mention in the morning I look and smell like shit. I don't want anyone to see me like that.

And then of course there is snoring. Apparently I snore sometimes so I don't want to fall asleep before the other person because I'll keep them awake but then sometimes they start snoring.

Hell, I don't even like sleeping in the same room with people, I like to run a fan at night and I know a lot of people are bothered by that. If its on I worry that I'm keeping someone awake and if its off I have trouble sleeping myself.

Sleeping is very sacred thing to me and the addition of anyone just complicates it. maybe I've just never found a person I want to "snuggle up" with but I don't think I ever will.

So if any of you have ever dreamed of crawling into bed and sharing a pillow and blanket with me, then let me crush that dream right now cause its not going to happen.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:36:52

Cool story bro.

Click the sig you bitch. Click it. CLICK THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

BBS Signature

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:37:42

It's difficult in college because all the dorm beds are twin-size. It's nice for that first half an hour of cuddling, but actual sleeping in a bed that size for 2+ people starts to really suck

BBS Signature

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:38:03

Sharing bed with people who aren't your girlfriend or whatever is pretty shitty. I remember sharing a bed with 2 of my friends on the beach because the house we stayed in got filled with water and 2 of our mattresses got wet. :( I had to sleep on the edge without moving. Sucks a lot.

So if any of you have ever dreamed of crawling into bed and sharing a pillow and blanket with me, then let me crush that dream right now cause its not going to happen.

Well, that just crushed all my dreams. =(

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:40:05

At 8/3/11 11:35 PM, AlphaCentauri wrote: Does anyone else hate it? There is nothing worse. I have enough trouble sleeping myself I don't want to worry about bothering someone else.

I'm the opposite, it's hard for me to sleep alone I like it when I can hold someone tight. It makes me feel safer. I just wish every night I could snuggle with my special someone.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:40:44

At 8/3/11 11:37 PM, STEM wrote: It's difficult in college because all the dorm beds are twin-size. It's nice for that first half an hour of cuddling, but actual sleeping in a bed that size for 2+ people starts to really suck

So right you are. It's practically impossible.

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:41:12

This is great and you are great.
Well, I have a hard time sleeping with my girlfriend. To be blunt, I hate it. She loves to cuddle and I like to...not do that haha. So after months of dating she gets used to me watching t.v. or playing video games. But when it comes to sharing a bed with my sister, holy shit I do not know what to do. Also I like to go and sit on the toilet for hours. Then I feel if I come back I will be judged for taking the longest shit in the world. So I stay out in the living room then return to my bed as quiet as possible.

longest time spent on the crapper, 5 hours and I had my gameboy and several shampoo bottles to read. That was essentially a school day for me, SHIT.....haha

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:47:58

It depends on the size of the bed. Sharing a small bed with someone is just uncomfortable. And not as in awkward, but as in physically uncomfortable. I don't mind sharing beds with people as long as they're not too sensitive to noise, so I don't have to be paranoid, and as long as there's enough room. I've shared quite a few beds with friends and it hasn't bothered me.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:48:18

At 8/3/11 11:36 PM, logic wrote: I don't, I share a bed with my wife.

Not because It's socially acceptable, because I'm too cheap to buy another bed.

Whenever I'm married, I'm gonna piss my wife off just so I have an excuse to sleep on the sofa.

At 8/3/11 11:37 PM, STEM wrote: It's difficult in college because all the dorm beds are twin-size. It's nice for that first half an hour of cuddling, but actual sleeping in a bed that size for 2+ people starts to really suck

Easily could be my problem. Still though, maybe I just need a king sized tempurpedic.

At 8/3/11 11:38 PM, MiroDK wrote: Sharing bed with people who aren't your girlfriend or whatever is pretty shitty. I remember sharing a bed with 2 of my friends on the beach because the house we stayed in got filled with water and 2 of our mattresses got wet. :( I had to sleep on the edge without moving. Sucks a lot.

yep dude, been there, I bet you only got a little slither or a blanket too didn't you?

Well, that just crushed all my dreams. =(

Sorry man, maybe if you get a king sized tempurpedic, maybe...

At 8/3/11 11:40 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote:
At 8/3/11 11:35 PM, AlphaCentauri wrote: Does anyone else hate it? There is nothing worse. I have enough trouble sleeping myself I don't want to worry about bothering someone else.
I'm the opposite, it's hard for me to sleep alone I like it when I can hold someone tight. It makes me feel safer. I just wish every night I could snuggle with my special someone.

This is where I would get a body pillow.

At 8/3/11 11:36 PM, InvasiveInsomniac wrote: Cool story bro.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:51:11

I remember having to share a bed with my brother when I was like 10. The little bugger seemed like it was a disorder for him to cuddle in the most uncomfortable ways. It got to me.

To this day I can't sleep in the same bed with my girlfriend, maybe an afternoon nap, but I cant stand being touched when I'm trying to sleep, even in the slightest.

Steam | TF2BP

Sig by armorfag or whatever

BBS Signature

Response to Sharing a bed? 2011-08-03 23:51:56

That's why you don't get in relationships rather be a swinger.

BBS Signature