00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TVManViris just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ram's Official Art Thread!

90,631 Views | 510 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2011-12-16 13:55:44

At 12/16/11 12:56 PM, Ramatsu wrote: Thanx TOAS, i really appreciate that. it looks so much better. also i think that other link is now dead so here is the NEW one, and again happy holidays everyone.

Yeah, definitely much better now in the proper scale.

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-01 15:25:21

This piece is a perspective practice and i am pretty damn proud of it because i timed myself for 45 min. her right arm i kept screwing up on so i just like put it simple behind her somewhat. i didn't expect it to come out this great in such a short time so im going to make this a WIP.

1st piece of the new year!! let this be the start of major improvment!

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-01 17:59:37

At 1/1/12 03:25 PM, Ramatsu wrote: 1st piece of the new year!! let this be the start of major improvment!

Wow nice work, i love these types were there is alot around and alot of detail with focus still on the main item, in this case the character, but all the little noticble details around make it very creative aswell.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-01 18:38:17

At 1/1/12 05:59 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
Wow nice work, i love these types were there is alot around and alot of detail with focus still on the main item, in this case the character, but all the little noticble details around make it very creative aswell.

~X~

thanx man, its a very random piece as well i'll probably finish it sometime this week.(hopefully if I'm not very busy being festive and such).

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-02 19:59:20

your great with human shapes, it all seems natural and tidy.

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-02 21:25:34

At 1/2/12 07:59 PM, mega-supreme wrote: your great with human shapes, it all seems natural and tidy.

Thanks man, still practicing the anatomy as well, maybe it'll help if i actually use a reference sometime. just a little more details set in on this piece not much.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-02 21:46:46

this was a dynamic pose practice and also my own version of red riding hood. the wolf looks freakin stupid -__-, but look at grandma's big ass house in the background :D. took me an hour and some change to do this

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-10 00:56:25

oh yeah i inked this shy hill billy in the city, just her though came out alright i love these multiliners though wish i had all the colors so i can do alot more things traditional.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-10 15:26:33

At 1/10/12 12:56 AM, Ramatsu wrote: oh yeah i inked this shy hill billy in the city, just her though came out alright i love these multiliners though wish i had all the colors so i can do alot more things traditional.

Wow, this picture is turning out so good! I think this one just might be my favorite one from you, and it actually has absolutely nothing to do with my mild obsession with freckles. The perspective is awesome and the details on the girl are really great. I can't wait to see the final product! :D

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-18 19:31:54

At 1/10/12 03:26 PM, monsterparty wrote:
At 1/10/12 12:56 AM, Ramatsu wrote: oh yeah i inked this shy hill billy in the city, just her though came out alright i love these multiliners though wish i had all the colors so i can do alot more things traditional.
Wow, this picture is turning out so good! I think this one just might be my favorite one from you, and it actually has absolutely nothing to do with my mild obsession with freckles. The perspective is awesome and the details on the girl are really great. I can't wait to see the final product! :D

Thanx rival, ill get it done eventually.. but as for now here is a tattoo i did for my youngin sister, for her 18th b-day coming up.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-19 18:59:53

I FUCKING QUIT! lost alot of progress because now the laptop wants to update like everyday now.. i started coloring in this yesterday and saved it yesterday i get on today and get further along the way forgetting to save! this is just depressing man, im done with anything artistic for about a week.. i can only blame myself.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-19 22:41:34

At 1/19/12 06:59 PM, Ramatsu wrote: I FUCKING QUIT! lost alot of progress because now the laptop wants to update like everyday now.. i started coloring in this yesterday and saved it yesterday i get on today and get further along the way forgetting to save! this is just depressing man, im done with anything artistic for about a week.. i can only blame myself.

I feel your pain, my computer got a hardcore virus once and I lost all progress on a game that was about 3/4 finished. Then I started remaking it from zero some months later and it was like 10 times better! (I never finished the game though).

It could be way worse! Just take that break and try to make it better when you come back to it.

and submit some backup files somewhere.

Loving that drawing so far, the perspective is amazing!

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-20 02:22:13

Guesss what?! Lol, the laptop just stopped working again...I'm so done with computers, I was actually working on the piece again.. Wish I had posted another WIP of it... So I can salvage from there... What have I done so wrong to deserve this.. I litterally want to go outside saying FUCK MY LIFE and wake the whole neighborhood but that would be rude. So I'm going to sit here and laugh about it, and draw pictures of the laptop getting destroyed in many different ways, and maybe boobs.

Because those two things sound awesome right about now...

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-23 18:31:16

man, i love your work! keep it up the perspective on this girl you're working on is pretty awesome. I'm jealous. do you happen to have a deviant art account or anything?

We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-23 19:31:43

At 1/20/12 02:22 AM, Ramatsu wrote:

So I'm going to sit here and laugh about it, and draw pictures of the laptop getting destroyed in many different ways, and maybe boobs.

Because those two things sound awesome right about now...

You know, real boobs are a lot better stress relievers than drawn ones. Just saying.

Current Projects

Bloodline Champions Comedy Series! (episode one in progress)

Project Godai Dynasty (Game)

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-23 19:46:13

you're assuming that he hasn't felt real boobs, or even that he has no desire to. where do you get this from?

We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-23 20:26:04

At 1/23/12 07:46 PM, Warbrain wrote: you're assuming that he hasn't felt real boobs, or even that he has no desire to. where do you get this from?

no I'm assuming that he is about to draw boobs instead of dealing with the real thing. Which he is.

Current Projects

Bloodline Champions Comedy Series! (episode one in progress)

Project Godai Dynasty (Game)

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-23 21:57:20

That post was about 3 days ago and i did neither of them things. My gf wasn't around at the time and my mom is out of the question lol. however today i did raw some boobs (i think im in a phase atm, i used to never drew women as much as i do now) this picture here is in celebration of the chinese new year today, i started it the other day, did not get to work on it much til today but did not finish because the neighbor was not waiting up for me all night so i can scan it.

i might just leave it as is, though the dragon on our left i do not like at all but hey w/e. what do you guys think(about the boobs ;])?

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-24 15:11:07

so i restarted the piece from scratch, this will be the last wip of it either way. put the file on dropbox or w/e so just in case this pc goes insane again i have something to salvage if it wasnt completed yet. i want to make her an NG exclusive or something like that but i have no animation skills.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-24 16:07:05

At 1/23/12 09:57 PM, Ramatsu wrote: i might just leave it as is, though the dragon on our left i do not like at all but hey w/e. what do you guys think(about the boobs ;])?

The nipples are way too high.
You drew them on top of the boobs, they should be lower down.

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-24 17:15:32

At 1/24/12 04:07 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/23/12 09:57 PM, Ramatsu wrote: i might just leave it as is, though the dragon on our left i do not like at all but hey w/e. what do you guys think(about the boobs ;])?
The nipples are way too high.
You drew them on top of the boobs, they should be lower down.

her back were intended to be bent back a bit, resting on her sternum so to say i guess i failed to show that as well, i've also gotten that she does not look like she's sitting but its too late to change any of that now.

MUST PRACTICE MORE!!

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-01-31 18:49:26

so my neighbor still hasnt got home so i took a picture with my phone, i apologize in advance for the bad quality but i got impatient. "the sleeping Giant"

note: its not actually night time, I just didnt want to leave the sky plain white since i was doing this all traditional.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-02-01 12:45:28

I love your style, Ramatsu :) Your drawings are very great :) I want to watch the animated movie based on your works :)

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-02-01 14:33:21

Thanx man, honestly my style is far from perfected. eventually i will have something animated Cant tell you when that is though. Glad you like it :)

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-02-03 04:19:06

okay, so this is for the friday flood even so i just want to know if there is anything i can add or change to it before then. just added a little digital to the traditional.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-02-09 19:24:13

here is something new and boring... a portrait of this womans daughter, i was a chump for doing this one and i got slapped for it too lol. but yeah after this piece i have two other things i did today.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-02-09 19:49:15

here the 1st batch of random sketches you can probably point out a very noticable style that i put one of my characters in. thats about it

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-02-09 19:55:48

Boobs. they were done relatively quick, what do you think?

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-02-09 19:56:40

At 6 minutes ago, Ramatsu wrote: here the 1st batch of random sketches you can probably point out a very noticable style that i put one of my characters in. thats about it

The style is boobs

Response to Ram's Official Art Thread! 2012-02-09 21:22:41

At 1 hour ago, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 6 minutes ago, Ramatsu wrote: here the 1st batch of random sketches you can probably point out a very noticable style that i put one of my characters in. thats about it
The style is boobs

yes, yes you are correct sir! =P

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature