00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Casey Anthony

16,787 Views | 223 Replies

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:27:23

At 7/5/11 06:24 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
As I have said, none of that is actual hard evidence. For all we know she might just have a really fucked up personality disorder that doesn't let her feel for others beside herself.

I actually agree with you there, I think she is a sociopath. Or at the very least mentally ill.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:28:31

She also didn't tell anyone that Caylee was missing for 31 DAYS. What do you have to say about that, RacistBassist?

My profile page!

"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."

- Gagsy

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:29:53

At 7/5/11 06:28 PM, Spackled wrote: She also didn't tell anyone that Caylee was missing for 31 DAYS. What do you have to say about that, RacistBassist?

She also google searched someone days before she reported that person as a nanny who kidnapped Caley, what do you have to say about that RacistBassist?

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:30:29

How can people honestly think she's hot I mean wtf

If she was fugly all of you would be completely against her

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:32:38

At 7/5/11 06:29 PM, RacistBassist wrote: That it doesn't prove anything besides she's a shitty mother?

Well no shit sherlock.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:35:35

At 7/5/11 06:30 PM, Jackho wrote: How can people honestly think she's hot I mean wtf

Killing your two year old daughter is hot apparently bro.

Facebook

"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:46:41

Jesus Christ, why do people care so much about this bullshit.

I could care less if she was guilty of war crimes.

Boo hoo, one fucking person is dead out of 6.3-6.5 billion.

Get over it you overly dramatic nitwits.

I hope she was guilty and moves on to kill again, just so humanity is reduced.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:53:49

At 7/5/11 06:25 PM, Suprememessage wrote: They also found google searches of Chloroform in her house. On google's records. Meaning hse was looking it up.

Yeah I know, people are really retarded on here. So much evidence against her but her Defense lawyer paid off the jurors. She looked up ways to kill her kid online, how is that not enough evidence?

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:54:52

At 7/5/11 06:53 PM, TheKlown wrote: her Defense lawyer paid off the jurors.

Do you have proof of this? No, you don't.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 18:58:04

She got acquitted from the most severe charges, but the question remains... WHO DID IT?

Even if the child drowned on her own, someone had to cover her with duct tape and toss her out in the woods.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:01:57

she did it, and got away with it.
our amazing justice system helped her get away with it.
our fucking stupid juror's helped her get away with it.

i hope they all pay.

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:03:18

At 7/5/11 07:01 PM, Illegal-Product wrote: she did it

Oh you saw her do it? Too bad you didn't have a camera with you.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:10:29

Indeed, her actions clearly speak louder than words. /thread

Habitually lied to cover her tracks. Only reported her daughter missing a month later because her mother kept inquiring about where Caylee was, and Casey could no longer invent any more lies to keep it hidden. Let's not forget that she ditched her car in the woods after Caylee went missing -- GEE I WONDER WHY. Nothing she did proved that she was "innocent," not a damn one. Quite the contrary.

[B]Casey Anthony's computer had records on how to make that chemical that will put you to sleep, and how to break a neck.[/B]

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:12:16

At 7/5/11 07:10 PM, TheKlown wrote: Habitually lied to cover her tracks. Only reported her daughter missing a month later because her mother kept inquiring about where Caylee was, and Casey could no longer invent any more lies to keep it hidden. Let's not forget that she ditched her car in the woods after Caylee went missing -- GEE I WONDER WHY. Nothing she did proved that she was "innocent," not a damn one. Quite the contrary.

Everybody is "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law".
In the case of being found not guilty for murder in the court of law, you are not a murderer and you did not commit the murder. Therefore, Casey Anthony is legally innocent of murder.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:19:07

Dexter will go after her.

Casey Anthony

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:21:50

At 7/5/11 06:33 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 7/5/11 06:29 PM, Suprememessage wrote: She also google searched someone days before she reported that person as a nanny who kidnapped Caley, what do you have to say about that RacistBassist?
Background check herp derp. You guys are really grasping for things. None of that is hard evidence and we can't convict based off of this shit alone.

She also led her mother on a wild goose chase looking for Caley, saying "oh were in blablabla"" when the mother got there Casey said "Oh we are now here"
Now it seems your clinging to anything the defense stated. aren't you? And I suppose you believe the whole "my dad and his brother raped me herp derp" thing too right?

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:22:58

Alot of dumb ppl visit newgrounds. The same morons who thought Oj Simpson was innocent.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:27:17

At 7/5/11 07:12 PM, EpicFail wrote: Everybody is "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law".
In the case of being found not guilty for murder in the court of law, you are not a murderer and you did not commit the murder. Therefore, Casey Anthony is legally innocent of murder.

Legally, doesn't mean she didn't do it. There are several cases of people getting away with murder. If someone kills someone and there is a witness and for whatever reason the person is found innocent, does that mean they didn't do it?

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:27:41

At 7/2/11 01:19 AM, Acronze wrote: I looked this up yesterday when someone mentioned it in a thread.

She is hot for a murderer.

She looks creepy even for a murderer.

"To know what a paradox is, you musn't understand this sentence"

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:29:21

I wish she was to be executed.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:31:58

At 7/5/11 07:27 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: If someone kills someone and there is a witness and for whatever reason the person is found innocent, does that mean they didn't do it?

Pretty much actually, in the world we live in that's almost exactly what it means. If you go to court and are found not guilty of murdering somebody, you didn't do it. If you are in court for being suspected of raping a girl and you are found not guilty, you didn't rape that girl.

It's just the way the world works man, people will always have their own theories, but hey it is just the way it is.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:33:23

RacistBassist and all the other people who love Casey: Even if she did not commit any murder, I hope you see that she is a horrible person. Not telling anyone her child was "missing" for 31 days. Partying during that time. Making up people as an excuse. Constant lying to investigators. Dragging her family through all of this shit. Faking her emotions throughout the case. She is a terrible person and should never be allowed have a child again, let alone have a good life.

My profile page!

"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."

- Gagsy

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:37:57

At 7/5/11 06:46 PM, Allele wrote: Jesus Christ, why do people care so much about this bullshit.

I could care less if she was guilty of war crimes.

Boo hoo, one fucking person is dead out of 6.3-6.5 billion.

Get over it you overly dramatic nitwits.

I hope she was guilty and moves on to kill again, just so humanity is reduced.

You sick fuck, that was a 2 year old girl. So you're cool with killing children? Children who haven't done shit, have only been mistreated by terrible parents? You are a stupid shit. You really are.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 19:39:53

At 7/5/11 07:35 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Let's completely change what we were talking about an attack one of Dorothy's friends in a last ditch effort to still sound right.

Thanks for writing down shit. I'm sorry you don't think there is anything wrong with Casey Anthony.

My profile page!

- Gagsy

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 20:00:01

She walked.. but not far.

What goes around comes around, and I garentee somebody will put her in the ground shortly.

Fuckin' bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 20:03:34

At 7/5/11 07:37 PM, TheGrim wrote:
At 7/5/11 06:46 PM, Allele wrote:

You sick fuck, that was a 2 year old girl. So you're cool with killing children? Children who haven't done shit, have only been mistreated by terrible parents? You are a stupid shit. You really are.

Atleast that spares them the torture of this bullshit life.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 20:05:38

At 7/5/11 08:00 PM, Allaire wrote: She walked.. but not far.

What goes around comes around, and I garentee somebody will put her in the ground shortly.

Fuckin' bitch.

I hope someone does, I don't give a shit if you think she was innocent. She wanted to party, to act young, to be one of those stupid bimbos who gets around with douchebag guys at the clubs. But her daughter was in the way. She looked up ways to kill her, then suffocated her to death with duct tape.

How do you explain the "She drowned on accident" story? She has fucking duct tape stuck to her skull. Was the water full of open rolls of it? Was that it?

She smiled when they said she wasn't guilty of murder. That bitch smiled.

If justice isn't served. I might just go Charles Bronson on her and deliver some f*cking street justice.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 20:15:44

"More than 6,000 pages of evidence released by the Orange County Sheriff's Department, including hundreds of instant messages between Casey and ex-boyfriend Tony Rusciano, have been the subject of increased scrutiny by the media for clues and possible motives in the homicide. Rusciano, a rookie Orange County deputy, was fired for lying about his sexual relationship with Casey Anthony."

Gee, 6,000 pages of evidence sure isn't hard proof.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 20:21:16

At 7/5/11 06:30 PM, Jackho wrote: How can people honestly think she's hot I mean wtf

Her hot? Blech I would'nt touch that monster not even with a 39 AND A HALF FOOT POLE!!!!

But seriously what a sick fuck. Strange how I just heard of it today...

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 20:35:54

At 7/5/11 08:15 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: "More than 6,000 pages of evidence released by the Orange County Sheriff's Department, including hundreds of instant messages between Casey and ex-boyfriend Tony Rusciano, have been the subject of increased scrutiny by the media for clues and possible motives in the homicide. Rusciano, a rookie Orange County deputy, was fired for lying about his sexual relationship with Casey Anthony."

Gee, 6,000 pages of evidence sure isn't hard proof.

Hard proof is direct DNA evidence that connects her to the murder, unfortunately the body decomposed too much for that to be possible, not 6000 pages of speculation regarding the motive.