00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Casey Anthony

16,738 Views | 223 Replies

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 21:18:44

At 7/5/11 07:57 PM, RacistBassist wrote: When you Herp, you really go out of your way to Derp don't you?

, and I am happy she wasn't convicted on a count of the fuckton lack of evidence.

Yes becouse a bad prosecuter gives you the right to kill whoever you want.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 21:49:09

As usual, Wade has some great things to say on this whole issue.

Basically, innocent until proven guilty should prevail.

Casey Anthony

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 21:54:46

RacistBassist is just a fancy word for troll.

She was found not guilty, doesn't mean she didn't murder a little girl. I mean, the writing is on the wall.

Get your head out of your ass, scrawny little idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 22:00:45

At 7/5/11 08:08 PM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 7/5/11 08:05 PM, TheGrim wrote: I hope someone does, I don't give a shit if you think she was innocent. She wanted to party, to act young, to be one of those stupid bimbos who gets around with douchebag guys at the clubs. But her daughter was in the way. She looked up ways to kill her, then suffocated her to death with duct tape.
Or so you think. There has been no hard evidence to prove she did it. Hell, you're honestly saying you have never been put in a bad situation before that you were innocent of?

How do you explain the "She drowned on accident" story? She has fucking duct tape stuck to her skull. Was the water full of open rolls of it? Was that it?
Up to the prosecution to figure it all out. Innocent till guilty, not otherwise.

She smiled when they said she wasn't guilty of murder. That bitch smiled.
Herp derp. If I found out I wasn't going to be thrown in jail for life I'd be smiling too.

If justice isn't served. I might just go Charles Bronson on her and deliver some f*cking street justice.
Go ahead. Then I'll laugh as you go to jail for taking an innocents life

So your saying someone else randomly killed her daughter? Tell me mr. Smart ass, if she didn't kill her daughter, who did? I mean seriously, you also need some common sense here. You need to think about things. No one else would have had a reason to kill her, and they did provide a motive. The motive was that Caley got in her way, and she wanted to party.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 22:08:45

dont worry her life and rep is nothing but destroyed no one will hire her for a job.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 22:09:36

I kept hearing about this from my brother, but I hadn't heard it from any other news source (nope, not even the classic "Daily Show" my friends). It is sad that this topic is being raised up so many times around the fourth of July as I was just watching a wonderful video about veterans who were united with their families. I don't know much about this case, but I think I would have to say that I am against the death penalty.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 22:39:15

At 7/5/11 10:08 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: no one will hire her for a job.

Or will they...?

Casey Anthony

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 22:42:16

I google search how to kill my kids for no reason.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:03:58

I think she was innocent.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:06:20

if abortions are legal, why is this not?

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:08:56

At 7/5/11 08:21 PM, Wegra wrote: Her hot? Blech I would'nt touch that monster not even with a 39 AND A HALF FOOT POLE!!!!

Wegra I don't think you have the balls to touch any female specimen with your pinky finger.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:09:24

At 7/5/11 03:15 PM, EpicFail wrote: "Casey Anthony is not guilty, I'm going to fly to Florida tomorrow to marry her!" - My Dad

the reviews are in

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:10:49

So what I'm gathering from this is that all of you are mad.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:13:00

And nothing of value was lost.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:13:05

At 7/5/11 11:10 PM, kiljoy96 wrote: So what I'm gathering from this is that all of you are mad.

39 AND A HALF FOOT POLE!!!!

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:15:13

At 7/5/11 11:08 PM, EpicFail : Wegra I don't think you have the balls to touch any female specimen with your pinky finger.

Not all that hot, but hell I'd still prolly hit it. Aside from the fear of her cutting a glasgow smile into me while I sleep.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:22:47

At 7/5/11 11:10 PM, kiljoy96 wrote: So what I'm gathering from this is that all of you are mad.

Relevant.

Casey Anthony

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:32:52

At 7/5/11 07:57 PM, RacistBassist wrote: When you Herp, you really go out of your way to Derp don't you?

Maybe we wouldn't be fighting if you weren't being a stupid cunt.

My profile page!

"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."

- Gagsy

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:36:29

Now that she has been found innocent I think this is the only time I will ever be allowed to admit I found her attractive. And for all you angry people out there, be happy that she will be now shunned by society and be despised by complete strangers for the rest of her life.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:41:14

At 7/5/11 11:35 PM, Travis wrote: So, you were answered with a witty and well-thought out response and this is how you use your rebuttal?

Keep eating out of the hand of the media because there is absolutely no bias whatsoever...

Seriously, you are acting like a Fox News advocate right now.

lol

Geez, you seem mad. What's wrong, did Rachel Maddow not let you suck her cock? haha

My Profile Page --- Please leave an awesome comment or two

MY TWITTER ---- @mcox731

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:49:09

Travis: I don't know why you're starting a fight with me, but bring it on. You seem either angry for no reason or you and RacistBassist are butt buddies.

And you should have brought up CNN Headlines News, since they have been the most anti-Casey Anthony in this entire process. Not Fox News.

My profile page!

"Newgrounds teaches girls about the very kind of guys that they should be avoiding."

- Gagsy

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-05 23:52:38

At 7/5/11 11:46 PM, Travis wrote: but I would expect a terribly thought out joke from someone such as yourself.

Not mad, huh.

annoying jackass

My Profile Page --- Please leave an awesome comment or two

MY TWITTER ---- @mcox731

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-06 00:38:27

At 7/5/11 11:55 PM, Travis wrote: If you can't act mature enough to make a decent rebuttal then that is your own damn fault.

Don't give me this phony horseshit act about maturity.

I am frusterated at the fact that people ARE INDEED being spoon fed by the media.

Trust me, I am not being spoon fed. Some people might be, since the media is having a field trip with this case, but I'm not. While I think the first degree murder charge was a bit much, I firmly believe Casey has played a much bigger role in the death of her child.

Wrong. I said you were acting like an advocate of Fox News because you are resulting to cheap and petty insults when introduced with reason.

Whatever. Cheapshot. We all make them. It's cool, bro.

I.e. You are like Glenn Beck trying to bullshit your way around what Jon Stewart occassionally roasts his ass with.

Yeah, bring up Beck, even though he doesn't work there anymore.

Nice try. You're fun, though.

My profile page!

- Gagsy

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-06 01:06:07

At 7/6/11 12:32 AM, RacistBassist wrote:
At 7/5/11 09:54 PM, Allaire wrote: RacistBassist is just a fancy word for troll.
Oh, you're right, I'm a troll for sticking up for the court systems we have in place and being all for "Beyond a reasonable doubt"

No, you're a troll becuase you troll the BBS. I've seen the threads you create and I see the posts you make..shit nobody can miss them (Probably becuase theres 15,000 of them).

You're right on there not being conrete CONVICTABLE evidence in the trial. That doesn't mean this bitch didn't murder her child. I mean, come on it's obvious who did it. When new evidence arises and I'm sure it will, the case will re-open.

Ps: Get outside dude.

BBS Signature

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-06 01:07:00

Travis wrote:

So, let's act immature and crack jokes about someone's life? It is definitely worth acting immature over...

k

Hilarious, you are acting like you are above me.

nope

I think in this same post you said that you basically agree with the point RacistBassist intended to originally make in the first place, I'm done with you. (Oh look I can do it to...)

nope ;)

My profile page!

- Gagsy

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-06 01:12:45

At 7/6/11 01:06 AM, Allaire wrote: No, you're a troll becuase you troll the BBS. I've seen the threads you create and I see the posts you make..shit nobody can miss them (Probably becuase theres 15,000 of them).

OMG STOP BEIN A MEANIE 2 RACISTBASSIST YOU BIG MEANIE POOPYHEAD!!!!111!!11!1

Ps: Get outside dude.

YOU BIG JERKKY TURD MEANIE POOPYFACE MEAN PENISHEAD JERKFACE!!11!111!1!!!!!11!!1!

My profile page!

- Gagsy

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-06 03:20:31

You all are mad, but here's the fun fact of the case.

You listened to the media who wove an integral story that backed up the prosecutors claim that Casey was guilty based on whatever the prosecutors told them. Here's the problem. We don't judge someone by the media. We are supposed to be impartial and objective and here you all are spouting off like a bunch of vengeful retards who have little understanding of how the fucking justice system works.

1. All of the evidence was circumstantial. In recent judicial history it is now flat out nearly impossible to get a murder conviction without DNA evidence or witness testimony. Hell, they didn't even say she had a motive.
2. The prosecution could have convicted her with negligent homicide. I am 100% sure they could have. For whatever reason they decided to go big and failed big. I'm not sure what angle they were trying to pull, but it was a terrible one. What on EARTH was the prosecution thinking? It almost feels as if they felt they had a slam dunk, but didn't even think that maybe they should back up their evidence?
3. Their forensic evidence backfired on them. There just wasn't enough for it to be conclusive. You can speculate all you want but the forensic scientist flat out told the jurors that the evidence does not point one way or another.
4. Get the whole chloroform, tape and whatever other circumstantial crap out of your head that you keep spouting as fact. The only damning piece of evidence was that she didn't report her daughter missing for 30 days. Was that enough to convict her of capital murder? Apparently the jury didn't think so not to mention, again, no clear evidence.
5. The jury had the luxury to go into this case without any outside forces interfering with what they heard from the prosecution and defense. So all of you are looking at this from and entirely different level than they did. I am not shocked they made this decision and the fact that you all are dumbfounded just proves that you are dumb and easily manipulated by your emotions on this.

The law is cold, but it needs to be just.

Sad to say though...at the end of the day a little girl is dead and we might never know what happened. I can assure you, though, that whatever the prosecutors cooked up wasn't what happened thanks to, survey says, burden of proof.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why your irrational outrage is retarded.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-06 05:59:43

I hope some how justice gets done and someone kills Casey Anthony. Her daughter deserves justice.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-06 06:43:37

I'm not really sure what to think. I do think she is probably guilty but I suppose if the justice system has let her go then I guess it really isn't worth griping over and there just isn't enough evidence to go by.

I haven't looked into the story myself but are there any loopholes that can get her retrialed for a different crime like 'neglect of children causing death' or something?

Again I haven't even read the story or know anything about it but still.

Response to Casey Anthony 2011-07-06 07:04:20

Casey Anthony could have been guilty as hell and i believe she was but the prosecution did not have any real evidence and without a reasonable doubt would have been impossible to convince the jury. Its a shame that there was no justice given to caylee and its a shame that a young girls life had to be cut short all because the mother wanted a care free life. She may have dodged life imprisonment or the needle but at-least she could be facing charges for perjury.