00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Avat-round#1

3,418 Views | 42 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-05 19:27:05

i need a voice actor D:

Youtube

DeviantArt

animation ...

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-06 15:05:14

there's no voice actors ?

Youtube

DeviantArt

animation ...

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-06 17:11:08

At 7/2/11 02:29 PM, MortalFudge wrote: I've been working my ass off and find it a bit unfair if you were to extend first round. Since I've pulled a lot of strings to make it on time it would be very unfair tbh..

It's called sleeping in the bed you've made. Just because the organizer happens to be in the competition he should not be allowed to abuse the power of extending it for his own good (even if it benefits more teams than his)

I mean, isn't this competition seriouse?

Arent you the guy who is up his own ass? No one likes you mate, you should be thankful for the deadline being extended. Its his tournament so he makes the rules.

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-07 02:21:14

At 7/6/11 05:11 PM, terabiter wrote: Arent you the guy who is up his own ass? No one likes you mate, you should be thankful for the deadline being extended. Its his tournament so he makes the rules.

I'm actually a bit happy you said you don't like me. The feeling is mutual. You wanna take me declining you the position of our team as a rant on your works then by all means go ahead.

Yes, it's not just entirely me up my ass, my ego is in there too amazingly. If you can't or didn't read, then you would of known I jumped out. You wanna keep the petty fighting up then by all means go ahead. But honestly though, I don't feel as if I owe a 12-14 year old a discussion over the web.

I don't see how your "nobody likes you" rant fits in the competition however.
best of luck with the competition Josh, I'm still looking forward to seeing the outcome of it.

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-08 10:21:09

BBS Signature

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-12 20:17:15

Team Circle Jerks is done. This past week was just me coding all by myself. Had to learn it over again.

My dog shits on my keyboard.

BBS Signature

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-13 05:52:50

Hows this shit going is this thing still going or are people making animations for nothing yo?

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-13 12:22:25

I've decided this should end now actually.
If sketchy would like to continue it then he may but there's some bad shit going on in my personal life and i cant stick around doing this..
Sorry guys. I hope to stay friends with most of you but my life is going to the shitter at the moment...

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-13 17:27:03

At 7/13/11 12:22 PM, Jomillex wrote: I've decided this should end now actually.
If sketchy would like to continue it then he may but there's some bad shit going on in my personal life and i cant stick around doing this..
Sorry guys. I hope to stay friends with most of you but my life is going to the shitter at the moment...

Maybe next year...

BBS Signature

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-14 14:30:00

At 7/13/11 12:22 PM, Jomillex wrote: I've decided this should end now actually.

I knew it

YOU ALL FELL FOR THE TRAP. NO MONEYS FOR YOU. HAHAHA

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-15 16:40:51

I knew it

YOU ALL FELL FOR THE TRAP. NO MONEYS FOR YOU. HAHAHA

HAHA XD

Gimme a minute! And im in it!

BBS Signature

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-15 16:57:22

it wasnt a trap cuz we got the daily fifth and had a lot of fun;)

Response to Avat-round#1 2011-07-16 03:27:25

So the 15th is in the past now. Nobody else finish?

My dog shits on my keyboard.

BBS Signature