00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nintendo 3DS friend codes

73,390 Views | 537 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-07 16:36:55

At 12/7/11 04:04 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Major system update!

3D video recording!

Streetpass quest 2.0! (I'll go into detail later but I'm really excited for it.)

Streetpass plaza has achievements now! It took a good 3 minutes for it to list off the one's I already had.

SP (streetplaza because I'm lazy now) has a music player, street pass map tells you where you've met people, and other awesome things.

I'm too excited to talk more right now, but I'll give an update later.

Also, when are we ambassodors getting our GBA games!?

I too am excited for the updates, especially the one that came on my 3DS today! and tomorrow we'll get the Video Recording Update! I'm so excited!

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-08 01:29:57

At 12/7/11 04:04 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: Major system update!

Super excited about this, its also going to include Spotpass within Mii Plaza as a way to meet miis! Now even shut-ins can be able to get other miis on their 3DS :P. Also, did you know that going online in MK7 allows you to gather miis on your Mii plaza? i went to my mii plaza after playing MK7 for awhile, and found i had over 100 miis, previously only having about 20-30. You cant do anything with them because they arent streetpass, but you still get to have them there.

3D video recording!

Pretty neat, i checked it out and it has various options for video recording, such as stop motion or time delay

Streetpass quest 2.0! (I'll go into detail later but I'm really excited for it.)

I'll go into detail for you then. Its similar to the original, but has more options, like buying potions, or hiring heros/miis youve had in the past for a higher cost. Also you can have 2 heroes do combination attacks for massive damage. This also means more hats for our miis! do ya think Nintendo stole an idea from valve? :P Im sure theres more, but thats all i know right now

Streetpass plaza has achievements now! It took a good 3 minutes for it to list off the one's I already had.

lol same here. Its quite interesting actually, im wondering if you get anything for getting all the achievements? im gonna try my hardest to get them all

SP (streetplaza because I'm lazy now) has a music player, street pass map tells you where you've met people, and other awesome things.

The music player is neat, it allows you to listen to all the songs youve heard within the Mii Plaza options, like the quest or the puzzle things. Speaking of which, there are more puzzles to collect and finish now, and apparently you cant get them all by buying them with coins, there are certain pink pieces that cannot be gotten through buying with coins. not too sure how to get those pink ones yet though, perhaps through the spotpass feature? The map simply tells you where your streetpasses came from, nothing more, but its an achievement to get a certain amount of places.

I'm too excited to talk more right now, but I'll give an update later.

haha i was quite excited too :)

Also, when are we ambassodors getting our GBA games!?

im also curious about this, they said toward the end of the year, but im betting we wont get them till Jan or Feb(at the earliest) of 2012. Maybe hopefully we'll get them around Christmas?
---
One thing you left out was Nintendo Zone, which basically allows you to (at certain areas) play demos of games, view 3d videos, get special promotional content, etc. Its pretty cool, it even allows you to find a hot spot near you

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-08 19:29:23

I didn't even realize the Nintendo zone app was there! I'll head to Best Buy one day and check it out.

Find mii (North American name for the RPG in streetpass plaza) II progress (SPOILERISH):

I have the Yoshi hat, Pirate hat, the Airwing hat, and my personal favourite, the Cheeseburger hat.

I find hiring my level 7 cousin's mii who lives in the US (I'm in Canada) to be immesly helpful. I really like the inclusion of potions, even if I haven't used any yet. Combo attacks are really nice inclusions as well.

I'll keep you posted!

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-09 12:13:40

At 12/8/11 07:29 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I didn't even realize the Nintendo zone app was there! I'll head to Best Buy one day and check it out.

Find mii (North American name for the RPG in streetpass plaza) II progress (SPOILERISH):

I have the Yoshi hat, Pirate hat, the Airwing hat, and my personal favourite, the Cheeseburger hat.

I find hiring my level 7 cousin's mii who lives in the US (I'm in Canada) to be immesly helpful. I really like the inclusion of potions, even if I haven't used any yet. Combo attacks are really nice inclusions as well.

I'll keep you posted!

I found out about the Nintendo Zone 2 days ago and it seems there's a Nintendo Zone at my local McDonald's and my local Starbucks, I hope I go to my local McDonald's soon so I can preview demos and such, also I miss those Dinosaur Office video's, they were so funny.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-09 13:47:52

Breaking News! Dinosaur Office: Asteroid is coming in December 10th! (2 days)

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-09 17:15:54

At 12/9/11 01:47 PM, convict357 wrote: Breaking News! Dinosaur Office: Asteroid is coming in December 10th! (2 days)

Nintendo video has some surprisingly inspired creations by indie animators and sometimes funny videos.

Dinosaur office is prett cool too.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-09 19:45:27

Oh yeah, and more breaking news! I'm getting MK7 on the 15th! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-22 19:55:37

What do all you guys all think of Swapnote/Nintendo Letter Box (I prefer the American name to be honest)? I think it's awesome! And this topic desperately needs a bump.

At 12/9/11 05:15 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 12/9/11 01:47 PM, convict357 wrote: Breaking News! Dinosaur Office: Asteroid is coming in December 10th! (2 days)
Nintendo video has some surprisingly inspired creations by indie animators and sometimes funny videos.

Dinosaur office is prett cool too.

I wish the UK had proper videos... We only get ads and crap stuff usually.

Steam, Xbox Live and Game Center - V1NC5N7 ----

-----------------Visit this guy's site, and while you're at it, join my site.-----------------

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-24 03:48:50

SWAPNOTE IS HERE, AND ITS AWESOME!
though im pretty sure most of you know about this since ive already gotten messages from some of you.
This is seriously going to come in handy, now it'll be so much easier to talk and set things up for tournaments and the like
thoughts?

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-24 11:19:49

Nentindo not to be rude, but I keep getting the same messages from you in Swapnote, but on different stationnary.

Otherwise, the application if really neat, and will make communicating so much easier.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-24 18:49:12

My friend code is: 0645 5762 6502

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-24 23:35:23

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know but some of you might know already, I got MK7, and Swapnote is pretty cool, but it took a while to be able to turn on Spotpass and Streetpass because I was underage and I did confirm it myself but I decided to get my mom's real signature, so I'm good, and The-Virtual-Gamer, add me then I'll add you, my Friend Code is in my signature.

And by the way, I'm using this emoticon because I'm not really happy, well there's nothing wrong with : MK7 its just I'm not really excited because the line at gamestop took as long as hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-25 21:16:29

For those of you who celebrate a gift giving holiday, hopefully you got some video game related swag this year.

Myself I got Mario Kart 7 (I knew I was getting it because I asked for very little) and a 20$ for the e-shop.

Anyone want to recommend something from the e-shop, but keep in mind I don't want a 3D classic or gameboy game. DSI and 3DSware are fine.

I might wait for Mutant muds since it looks really cool with its snazzy 3 plane background forground thing going on.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-25 22:46:26

Just to let you guys know, I have been getting all the PM's to add you. My 3DS broke, but I'll be getting another one if I can't get it fixed soon.

I'll add you all as soon as I can! Promise!

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-25 23:27:38

I have a question about the ambassador program thing. I got my 3ds in june before the price drop, but I couldn't connect it to eShop because it wasnt updating correctly. When I got MK7 today it did an update and I could finally connect to the internet. Is there any way I could get to be in the ambassador program? I checked on the site and it only said how to do it if you connected to the shop before august 11.

Don't know if anyone came across this same situation as me, but if you have I would to know what you did. Thanks.

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-26 00:28:50

At 12/25/11 11:27 PM, Bstuk2 wrote: Is there any way I could get to be in the ambassador program?

Probably not. Ambassador's for people who have visited the store/preformed a system update before the price drop. Since you'd done neither before the price drop, I highly doubt you're eligible for it.

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-26 23:34:23

At 12/26/11 12:28 AM, xports wrote:
At 12/25/11 11:27 PM, Bstuk2 wrote: Is there any way I could get to be in the ambassador program?
Probably not. Ambassador's for people who have visited the store/preformed a system update before the price drop. Since you'd done neither before the price drop, I highly doubt you're eligible for it.

Funny because when i connected to the shop today it said I was an ambassador and I could get my free games. Must have been some new update, problem solved!

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-28 17:55:37

My friend code is: 1504-6199-1095

My name should show as "Adam" and i'm a non-ambassador.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-29 18:30:11

At 12/28/11 05:55 PM, CaveStoryGrounds wrote: My friend code is: 1504-6199-1095

My name should show as "Adam" and i'm a non-ambassador.
At 12/24/11 06:49 PM, The-Virtual-Gamer wrote: My friend code is: 0645 5762 6502

added both of you, now add me, and go ahead and add everyone else who has posted here, BobbyBroccoli made a list, so check that. Also be sure to download Swapnote as well, so we can message the crap out of you guys
Seriously though, add us as long as you are willing to participate in the forums or games and whatnot, and welcome to the community!

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-30 00:48:21

I'd like to point out even if I haven't said anything in a PM or this thread, I add EVERYBODY. I have a guy with one post who never added me since April, so I will always add you if you want me to.

Also, I might be a few days behind on the list, so just because you aren't there, doesn't mean I'm excluding you on purpose.

I will be missing out on MK7 online play for a vacation, but I still have my GBA ambassador games to beat, so I'm good.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-31 20:15:56

Since i've been asked a couple questions on Swapnote now, i'll just answer a bit here.

To select a time for a note to become available to view for those you send it to, you have to set your date/time ahead in your own settings. Changing your date can also help you get play coins via the pedometer far quicker.

To create the illusion that you are drawing out a blank space image, all you have to do is scribble in the entire note and then use the eraser to cut out your desired image or phrase.

Hope I helped.

p.s: I added a number of people from that list thing, and i'll continue to add people slowly since it is rather tedious. Make sure to add me people!

My friend code: 1504-6199-1095

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-31 20:39:10

My code is 2492-4618-0141

Only got mine recently, the only game I got is Super Mario 3D Land so I haven't done much, but I've enjoyed the hell out of the camera

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2011-12-31 23:30:00

Hi everyone, I just got a 3DS with Christmas money. I haven't bought any games yet, but in good time that will change.

My friend code is 3823 - 9104 - 9550. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-01 15:43:33

My friend code is 1246 8834 6958 and my Mii is located below.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-01 16:59:26

At 1/1/12 03:43 PM, UnknownFear wrote: My friend code is 1246 8834 6958 and my Mii is located below.

"The friend code you have entered is invalid"

I think you typed it in wrong.

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-11 02:10:26

At 1/1/12 03:43 PM, UnknownFear wrote: My friend code is 1246 8834 6958 and my Mii is located below.
At 12/31/11 11:30 PM, Thegluestickman wrote: Hi everyone, I just got a 3DS with Christmas money. I haven't bought any games yet, but in good time that will change.

My friend code is 3823 - 9104 - 9550. Looking forward to playing with you guys.
At 12/31/11 08:39 PM, omega88x wrote: My code is 2492-4618-0141

Only got mine recently, the only game I got is Super Mario 3D Land so I haven't done much, but I've enjoyed the hell out of the camera

Added, added, and added! all of you, now add me please!
Also, has anyone noticed Fawnret's new Mii, Catspirit? odd, isnt it?

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-11 08:07:39

It appears I was off by one number :P Here is my real friend code: 1246 8824 6958 :P

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-16 20:18:34

At 1/11/12 08:07 AM, UnknownFear wrote: It appears I was off by one number :P Here is my real friend code: 1246 8824 6958 :P

Added to the list etc... Haven't been playing much MK& since I got 1 star on everything (screw you blue shells I'm not going for 3 star) but guess what?

One of my favourite games ever is getting a 3DS sequel!

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-16 21:11:15

At 1/16/12 08:18 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
Added to the list etc... Haven't been playing much MK& since I got 1 star on everything (screw you blue shells I'm not going for 3 star)

aw cmon, you should at least be able to get 2 stars if nothing else

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-01-17 13:09:52

I will come back in a week. Can't wait to download the update and play some SSF4 online

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature