00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nintendo 3DS friend codes

73,302 Views | 537 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-13 19:32:39

At 51 minutes ago, convict357 wrote:
Finally and I MEAN finally my 3DS came back to my house with all the problems fixed! I had to send my 3DS to a repair facility twice as mentioned in my other posts in this thread but finally my 3DS is fixed!

Actually I think it might be a different 3DS because it doesn't have the screen protector that I put on my touch screen.

That's great. Ninty created a transfer system for wiping data from one system and transferring it to an new 3DS. Maybe they realized they couldn't fix your system, and simply gave you a new 3DS of your colour.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-13 19:36:09

When I got my 3DS it was working fine and all then while I was using Swapnote (Nintendo Letter Box) when I was trying to upload a photo for a note to all my other friends it did the same problem then I had to forcefully turn it off and I tried the 3DS Camera to make sure the problem wasn't happening again then the camera AND the Nintendo 3DS sound was doing the same problem but them my mom suggested to take the SD Card off and try again and then...The problems were gone and I felt like a total dumbass for not trying that so the cause of the problem was the SD Card and I'm gonna get a new one in the future.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-14 08:57:19

At 3/28/11 01:44 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Nintendo are fucking nazi's when it comes to friends. On steam, xbox, and ps3 all you have to do is send an invite.

wow, i totally agree! remember when on the wii and ds, when it was all about different freind codes for each game? man, talk about stupid!

3ds freind code: 5455-9415-6930 youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-14 09:03:44

At 3 days ago, Lionel738 wrote: Have people finally gotten bored of Swapnote? i havent gotten a new note in almost 3 days! i remember when i couldnt go an hour or 2 without getting at least a couple new notes...
This makes me sad, i always liked seeing that i had new notes to check out whenever i opened my 3DS
ah well, i guess i'll get used to it...

this is kinda funny, i only have 2 freinds, and believe me, they LITERALLY FILL MY LETTER BOX!!! 2 FREINDS, 2 FUCKIN FREINDS FOR CHRISTS SAKE! and they probarly spend they're whole lifes killing me with letters!

and by the way......... WEEGEE!!!!!

3ds freind code: 5455-9415-6930 youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-14 18:08:06

At 9 hours ago, keisarin0 wrote:
At 3 days ago, Lionel738 wrote:
this is kinda funny, i only have 2 freinds, and believe me, they LITERALLY FILL MY LETTER BOX!!! 2 FREINDS, 2 FUCKIN FREINDS FOR CHRISTS SAKE! and they probarly spend they're whole lifes killing me with letters!

and by the way......... WEEGEE!!!!!

Would you like me to add you to the list? You have your code on display in your sig.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-14 20:11:29

ME TOO, ME TOO

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-7001-0289

I'm from Brazil, don't blame me

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-15 17:21:09

A little late to join the parade, whoop-whoop.

4596-9897-3753.

I've only got SMB3D and MK7 right now, hoping to expand collection soon.

Placeholder signature.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-15 21:57:00

At 4 hours ago, PoloPancake wrote: A little late to join the parade, whoop-whoop.

4596-9897-3753.

Added you. Are you an ambassador?

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-16 01:16:05

At 7 hours ago, PoloPancake wrote: A little late to join the parade, whoop-whoop.

4596-9897-3753.

added, now go look at BB's friend code list and add me, as well as ANYONE else who adds you, mkay?

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-16 04:41:39

Hey guys, I really want an Ice White 3DS. The problem is it hasn't been released for NA yet (for some ungodly reason >_>) Do you guys think I should wait till it comes out, or should i just give in and buy one of the existing colors? I'm thinking Flame Red but I'm afraid that after awhile the paint will wear out and it'll look pink. Or, i go ahead and buy one, then BAM Ice White 3DS announced for NA >_<

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-16 06:10:07

At 8 hours ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
Added you. Are you an ambassador?

Unfortunately no. I'll add everyone as soon as I can, thanks!

Placeholder signature.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-16 06:30:29

At 1 hour ago, UnitSmiley wrote: Hey guys, I really want an Ice White 3DS. The problem is it hasn't been released for NA yet (for some ungodly reason >_>) Do you guys think I should wait till it comes out, or should i just give in and buy one of the existing colors? I'm thinking Flame Red but I'm afraid that after awhile the paint will wear out and it'll look pink. Or, i go ahead and buy one, then BAM Ice White 3DS announced for NA >_<

wow really? i would just go ahead and buy one now if you havent already. Are you that concerned about what it looks like? and no need to worry about color fade, that wont happen, its not like the DS or the DSi in that matter. If i hadnt gotten the 3DS right off the bat, i wouldve waited for the flame red one, so go ahead and get the red one. isnt there some deal concerning if you get the flame red one, it comes with a copy of SM3DL? Also, i looked up what you were talking about, and chances are, its not gonna get released for at least a several months, so i'd go ahead and get one now, unless looks are a big concern for you
On a slightly related note, why is it that the first 2 colors available for the DSi and the 3DS were both black and light blue? for some reason i find that to be a little odd...

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-16 07:29:58

At 48 minutes ago, Lionel738 wrote:
At 1 hour ago, UnitSmiley wrote: Hey guys, I really want an Ice White 3DS. The problem is it hasn't been released for NA yet (for some ungodly reason >_>) Do you guys think I should wait till it comes out, or should i just give in and buy one of the existing colors? I'm thinking Flame Red but I'm afraid that after awhile the paint will wear out and it'll look pink. Or, i go ahead and buy one, then BAM Ice White 3DS announced for NA >_<
wow really? i would just go ahead and buy one now if you havent already. Are you that concerned about what it looks like? and no need to worry about color fade, that wont happen, its not like the DS or the DSi in that matter. If i hadnt gotten the 3DS right off the bat, i wouldve waited for the flame red one, so go ahead and get the red one. isnt there some deal concerning if you get the flame red one, it comes with a copy of SM3DL? Also, i looked up what you were talking about, and chances are, its not gonna get released for at least a several months, so i'd go ahead and get one now, unless looks are a big concern for you
On a slightly related note, why is it that the first 2 colors available for the DSi and the 3DS were both black and light blue? for some reason i find that to be a little odd...

Yeah, this is actually the first time i've been concerned with the color of a system. I had a black DSi before so i don't want a black 3DS. I do kind of like the red but it reminds me of my ex girlfriend(she had a red DS lite and she painted the top part black). The aqua blue one kind of looks eh to me. Yes i'm being extremely nitpicky lol. What bothers me though is that Europe has had the white one since December and Japan has obviously had it even longer than that. I have absolutely no freakin idea why we don't have it yet. So i'm hoping it comes out soon T_T

And yeah the launch colors were the same as the DSi. Would be cool to see a black and aqua blue Wii U (alongside white) color choice.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-16 19:44:08

At 12 hours ago, UnitSmiley wrote:
Yeah, this is actually the first time i've been concerned with the color of a system. I had a black DSi before so i don't want a black 3DS. I do kind of like the red but it reminds me of my ex girlfriend(she had a red DS lite and she painted the top part black). The aqua blue one kind of looks eh to me. Yes i'm being extremely nitpicky lol. What bothers me though is that Europe has had the white one since December and Japan has obviously had it even longer than that. I have absolutely no freakin idea why we don't have it yet. So i'm hoping it comes out soon T_T

If you ever wanted to change your 3DS' colour, if you buy a new unit, their is a process (that you can use about 4 times) that will erase all data on the old 3DS, and put all your data on the new one. All you have to do is get a decent price for the old unit and you've changed colours at almost no cost.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-17 04:54:50

At 9 hours ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 12 hours ago, UnitSmiley wrote:
If you ever wanted to change your 3DS' colour, if you buy a new unit, their is a process (that you can use about 4 times) that will erase all data on the old 3DS, and put all your data on the new one. All you have to do is get a decent price for the old unit and you've changed colours at almost no cost.

Yeah i know :p. I decided to go ahead and buy a Red Flame one. I decided i wasn't going to let a bad memory of someone ruin any part of my gaming experience. I have to say, the system is seeexy haha. It looks so much better in person than in pics or unboxing videos. It has a very deep dark ruby red. I like it a lot and probably won't even bother switching to another color, unless it happens to be a limited edition bundle or something.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-17 18:15:44

Add me!Please!
I only got Nintendogs and NFS The Run(the reason I hate Romania,hard to find games)
2406-5496-3106
Please send me some things in Nintendo Letter Box,i'll send you a Mii qr code!
NOTE:I can't send you my qr code from my SD Card 'cause it has no Micro SD and I don't have an SD Reader,just USB,and SD Readers are hard to find in this country!

I love Mario!YOU HATERS ARE BASTARDS!

3DS code:2406-5496-3106

Name:Mario

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-17 18:24:55

I'll put my 3DS friend code on my sig!

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-17 18:26:53

At 4/16/11 08:55 AM, monk3ymagic wrote: In my signature.
If you add me, please quote me saying you did.

Oh, and here is my Mii :)

[img]http://laurencehudson.com/3ds/HNI_0 018.JPG[/img]

Let's be friends!Check out my sig!

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-17 20:12:26

At 1 hour ago, Mariofan32234 wrote:
At 4/16/11 08:55 AM, monk3ymagic wrote: In my signature.
If you add me, please quote me saying you did.

Oh, and here is my Mii :)

[img]http://laurencehudson.com/3ds/HNI_0 018.JPG[/img]
Let's be friends!Check out my sig!

Hi, I added you to my friends list and the list I keep of everyone on NG who posted in this thread. Here's a link http://bobbybroccoli.newgrounds.com/news/post/610064 . You can PM anyone you added to make sure they add you back.

@UnitSmiley, are you going to post your code? I want to add you.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-18 15:43:50

At 21 hours ago, Mariofan32234 wrote: NOTE:I can't send you my qr code from my SD Card 'cause it has no Micro SD and I don't have an SD Reader,just USB,and SD Readers are hard to find in this country!

You know there is a way to put in your QR code without having to use an SD Card reader just go to this thread on the internet in your 3DS then you can post your QR Code!

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-18 19:52:30

At 1 day ago, Mariofan32234 wrote: Add me!Please!

alright, added, now add me. and do as BB said and add other people, otherwise if you dont people are going to hate you(especially me). and you can also do as convict said and post your QR code from your 3DS by going on the internet, coming to this thread, and posting the image that way

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-19 17:25:47

Hey guys, I just got Kirby's Adventure 3D, and this is one fun game. Seriously, it's hard to believe games can be so fun and entertaining after 20 years.

I highly recommend it, one of the best games on the Nintendo eShop at the moment.

Placeholder signature.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-20 00:12:41

At 6 hours ago, PoloPancake wrote: Hey guys, I just got Kirby's Adventure 3D, and this is one fun game. Seriously, it's hard to believe games can be so fun and entertaining after 20 years.

I highly recommend it, one of the best games on the Nintendo eShop at the moment.

Isnt it great? It was the first game where Kirby had his Copy Ability! Its is indeed a classic

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-20 21:58:30

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that I finally got my SD Card (The old one was damaged) today! so now I can finally play in community's and stuff!

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-21 07:32:39

guys, what do you think of all these Kid Icarus anime/videos on Nintendo video? pretty awesome if you ask me. its just making me more and more excited!

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-21 15:52:05

At 8 hours ago, Lionel738 wrote: guys, what do you think of all these Kid Icarus anime/videos on Nintendo video? pretty awesome if you ask me. its just making me more and more excited!

I liked the 2D one more. It had more artistic flair.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-22 16:51:51

Finally

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-7001-0289

I'm from Brazil, don't blame me

BBS Signature

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-22 17:16:48

At 24 minutes ago, Nicknicolau wrote: Finally

Fun fact, the difference between that and the Japanese box are the location of the title and Konami logo.

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-23 04:07:04

At 11 hours ago, Nicknicolau wrote: Finally

nicely done, I got it too, and it is quite a fun game. Have fun with it!

Response to Nintendo 3DS friend codes 2012-03-25 06:34:24

I've payed for my 3DS to get fixed, I should have it back within the week!

Steam, Xbox Live and Game Center - V1NC5N7 ----

-----------------Visit this guy's site, and while you're at it, join my site.-----------------

BBS Signature