00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

kid beats the shit out of bully.

9,374 Views | 82 Replies

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 14:11:28

Video blocked in my country. Baw.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 15:06:11

At 3/14/11 06:29 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 3/14/11 06:27 PM, Scarface wrote: Holy shit. I should probably feel guilty for laughing when that kid was spiked onto his head, but I don't.
Kid walks like Gollum now lol.

lol wut?

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 15:23:02

that's why bullies pick on people smaller than them. less chance of getting your shit rocked

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 15:42:12

It wouldn't let me see it, said it violated the terms of use.

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 21:29:22

At 3/15/11 03:42 PM, LampFace wrote: It wouldn't let me see it, said it violated the terms of use.

Wish Granted.

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 21:56:30

Boy, can't I relate to this? I was the fat kid that got picked on, though mine was mostly verbal. They didn't like it when I turned around and started fighting. The closest to this, though, was bashing a kid's head against the wall. Shit calmed down when I got to high-school, so I guess that finally learned their lesson.

So, yeah, fat kid, you earned my respect.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 22:40:51

The little shit probably had it coming.

Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 22:48:21

At 3/15/11 02:01 PM, TiredPaperBoy wrote: I had a similar injury (Knee against concrete) wasn't broken, couldn't walk on it and hurt like fuck for about 45mins, had a limp for the day, doctors says that if you hit your knee hard enough and damage the cartilage underneath the knee cap and cause it to swell, you wont be able to walk till the swelling goes

This is true, I did something like that or similar to it, it swelled like a motherfucker and I couldnt walk without a knee brace and crutches for months. Bending my knee was terribly painful.

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 23:26:34

At 3/15/11 04:16 AM, CatCatCatCatLION wrote: I like how people are talking about this like the fat kid is some purveyor of justice or something. I wonder how people would react if he killed that kid.

Fat kid was much heavier and taller than the bully, I'm sure he could've fucked him up without having to almost crack his skull open.

I don't think you have ever been in a fight bro. I have fought people that have wanted to fight me and I have fought my older brother quite a bit. You won't stand a chance in a fight if you hold back. Everyone seems to think that being fat gives you some huge advantage when it doesn't really. Nerves are above fat so you still feel every hit. The fat also causes stress on your organs that make them weaker. Being fat also goes hand in hand with higher blood pressure which means you will bleed more if you break skin. If you watch the video again and pay attention the skinny kid went charging at him head first the fat kid could have been injured if he didn't counter the blow. How he countered the blow was by lifting the kid up and throwing him down to the ground. I doubt he had thought far enough ahead to actually figure out how he is throwing the kid to the ground. It also seemed like he didn't have enough muscle to really be picking him up in the first place since it looks like it all came from his back. He wouldn't have been able to change the trajectory even if he wanted to. When your in a fight you cant really think far ahead you are pumped with testosterone and adrenaline to the point that you don't even feel the pain from the punches. To sum it up you cant make rational decision in a fight; the skull crushing was inevitable because of the retarded move made by the skinny kid.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 23:28:50

There's no accurate words to describe how beautiful was that. That skinny fuck never saw that one coming.

wut

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-16 19:22:02

Who knows maybe Tosh.0 will do a Web Redemption for the bully, in which they bring him and Casey onto the show and allow Casey to again slam him to the concrete.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-16 19:33:54

It says the video was removed because of violations. I don't understand, I saw the video on another website and I did not find it to be particularly graphic or anything like that. Was this part of a staged copyrighted show or something? Anyway, what struck me as odd was how the fat kid wasn't the bully. I guess I just sort of always envision the bigger looking kid as being the more aggressive. The bully learned a lesson.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-16 19:38:56

Apparently Fox News showed the video yesterday. If it's ok to broadcast then YT needs to quit being pussys and let people post it.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-16 21:19:53

At 3/16/11 07:38 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: Apparently Fox News showed the video yesterday. If it's ok to broadcast then YT needs to quit being pussys and let people post it.

It probably has something to do with how accessible and known youtube is. They don't want to say one type of fight is ok but the rest aren't. I mean think of how many kids out their have ganged up and beaten the shit out of some kid or something of that nature and uploaded it to youtube.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-16 21:21:50

The video has been removed by violating terms of service? Has this video been seen on any other website? Shitty ass fucking Youtube obviously hates fun.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-16 23:20:26

At 3/16/11 11:12 PM, Travis wrote:
People keep posting the video and it's a working version (Not on youtube), but the version above is by far the best. Just look at it.

Guile's theme is the best.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-16 23:58:52

I sure wish I could see this. Violated Youtube's rules, apparently.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-17 00:01:11

At 3/16/11 11:58 PM, Ryanson wrote: I sure wish I could see this. Violated Youtube's rules, apparently.

Wish Granted

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-17 00:03:03

At 3/17/11 12:01 AM, GodOfVideoGames wrote:
At 3/16/11 11:58 PM, Ryanson wrote: I sure wish I could see this. Violated Youtube's rules, apparently.
Wish Granted

"Oh shit" were my exact words. Kudos to the big guy.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-18 10:47:39

I watched that video bout 40mins and lolled everytime he smashed the litle fucker!

Also just in case http://www.zangiefkid.com/

SWEET JUSTICE!

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-18 10:55:21

At 3/15/11 04:16 AM, CatCatCatCatLION wrote: I like how people are talking about this like the fat kid is some purveyor of justice or something.

Well, it's nice to see somebody stand up for theirself and win when they're being picked on.

I wonder how people would react if he killed that kid.

If that happened, I wouldn't think any different of the kid getting bullied since I don't think that was his intention. However, I would feel sorry for the bully because it would mean he lost his life over making the stupid decision to bully somebody much bigger and stronger than him.

Fat kid was much heavier and taller than the bully,

Which makes the bully look even more stupid. It's dumb to bully somebody in the first place but it's even dumber to bully somebody that can kick your ass. The bully was just asking to be hurt whether he realized it or not.

I'm sure he could've fucked him up without having to almost crack his skull open.

I'm sure he could have too. I'm also sure he wasn't thinking "What's the best way I can make this kid leave me alone without putting him through much physical pain?" In fact, I would bet the bigger kid wasn't thinking at all, but was rather overcome by anger and adrenaline. When somebody comes up and starts punching you, you're probably not going to stand there contemplating what to do, you're going to react before you can think logically about the situation.

Also, all the impact of the slam appears to go to the kids hip, it didn't look like his head even touched the concrete.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-21 15:02:33

It's being shown on PIX on Inside Edition Along with a interview with the guy being bullied.

Just your average beginner artist

My Youtube Account

My DeviantArt Account

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-21 15:05:28

At 3/14/11 06:11 PM, Gasthecar wrote: Sad thing is the skinny kid is probably still gonna act like an asshole.

Not with a smashed ass he won't.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature