00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

kid beats the shit out of bully.

9,372 Views | 82 Replies

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 19:39:49

At 3/14/11 07:05 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Flagged!

Well it worked. Youtube took the video down.

Damn sounded like great justice to me.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 19:48:10

It was flagged and taken down, does anyone have a re-post?

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 19:54:09

At 3/14/11 07:05 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Flagged!

You god damned mother fucking dick blowing low down piece of shit.
Why can't you... I don't know, grow up and stop flagging crap just cause you're sensitive?

If you didn't actually flag it, disregard all of this.
If you did, take it alllllll in.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 19:57:41

At 3/14/11 07:48 PM, Kadian wrote: It was flagged and taken down, does anyone have a re-post?

Of course.

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 20:01:32

Yeah that's broken. Little shit deserved it.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 20:16:01

At 3/14/11 07:57 PM, ForgetFreeman wrote:
At 3/14/11 07:48 PM, Kadian wrote: It was flagged and taken down, does anyone have a re-post?
Of course.

Dumb ass skinny kid deserved it, pity that taller kid stopped the fat kid from getting more vengeance.

I kinda doubt they'll stop bullying him though, they'll just make sure to do it in a bigger group.

Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 20:25:21

At 3/14/11 07:57 PM, ForgetFreeman wrote:
Of course.

HOLLY SHIT. That was pretty much a pile driver he did on him!

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 20:40:59

his power level is over 9000.

Iron man is a superhero

Iron woman is a command

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 20:43:05

At 3/14/11 08:40 PM, elcriz000 wrote: his power level is over 9000.

but seriously, who was that hot chick that stood up for the victim, near the end of the video?

she's hawt as fuck

Iron man is a superhero

Iron woman is a command

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 20:54:18

At 3/14/11 08:48 PM, Otto wrote:
At 3/14/11 06:20 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 3/14/11 06:19 PM, Chilliconcarne wrote:
At 3/14/11 06:17 PM, BumFodder wrote: Thanks for making a new thread about this. There wasnt another one or anything.
shut up. your the only one complaning.
Thats pretty ironic lol.
It's not irony.

That's hypocrisy.

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 22:54:14

That was beautiful.

The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 22:55:43

Funny shit, man. Serves the little kid right.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 22:56:17

That one kid in the white shirt is a real pile of shit. His friend just got his ass kicked in a fight that he started, leave the fat guy alone.

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 22:57:07

At 3/14/11 10:49 PM, LaForge wrote: Apparently I got to this thread to late, the video's been taken down.

scroll up this page a bit.

that kid is really awesome. I really respect that guy. I don't think I would've taken those first few punches. he knew not fighting back will keep him outta trouble, but when enough was enough, he showed that kid a lesson. He doesn't deserve his punishment.

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 23:39:34

Well I guess im Jonny Come Late once again to these videos becaus YT already removed it ! Fuck why does this always happen to me ? Can someone find another link to the vid or give a a title ? THANKYOUSOOMUCH!!!

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-14 23:59:20

While I don't condone violence of any sort, the bully was what coming to him. Under the circumstances, I certainly wouldn't say it was wrong of the kid to defend himself. The extent to which he fought back though, was far beyond what was necessary. He could have easily snapped the bully's neck.

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 00:05:52

At 3/14/11 11:55 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 3/14/11 11:39 PM, PuRpLe-KusH wrote: Can someone find another link to the vid or give a a title ?
Derp.

LOL thanks and DAAMN ! I think that little skinny fuck only wanted to be macho infront of the girls, but his plan backfired. Big Boy gets my repects. My homie did 3 years for paralyzing a dude similar to that body slam. Shits really fucked up.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 00:36:26

LOL. "left him like gollum" ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

anyway that fat kid is lucky he did no serious damage. excessive force like with serious damage like that and it woulda been a case of manslaughter, not self defense

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 00:45:56

This is like Epic Beard Man as a kid.

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 01:00:45

Shoulda stomped on the kid a few times for good measure. He went Kevin Nash on his ass!

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 02:04:21

At 3/14/11 06:29 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 3/14/11 06:27 PM, Scarface wrote: Holy shit. I should probably feel guilty for laughing when that kid was spiked onto his head, but I don't.
Kid walks like Gollum now lol.

Dude, I geeked like a mu'fucka when I read that.

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 02:10:27

At 3/14/11 11:59 PM, Balazeal wrote: While I don't condone violence of any sort, the bully was what coming to him. Under the circumstances, I certainly wouldn't say it was wrong of the kid to defend himself. The extent to which he fought back though, was far beyond what was necessary. He could have easily snapped the bully's neck.

Are you serious...

Your softer than a pillow filled with cookie dough, feathers, marshmellows and gay dreams...

Come on man..

Check me out!

"Of course lifes a bitch, because if it was a slut, it would be too easy"

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 03:50:12

At 3/15/11 02:10 AM, ICY-HURR wrote:
Are you serious...

Your softer than a pillow filled with cookie dough, feathers, marshmellows and gay dreams...

Come on man..

Really now? Ever heard of hard gay?

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 03:59:06

Myself being a victim of bullying for many years, I give this kid not only my respect but my props. Even more respect for not immediately attacking him after getting punched. To those who don't condone violence, the problem with that is is that assholes like that kid do. It's just like people who say they don't approve of guns, the problem is criminals do.

I don't think that was harsh, I mean if your willing to do something that can easily emotionally scar a person for life, then maybe you should also bear something that will be carried with you throughout life. As a matter of fact I think that was quite mild considering the kid could of kept striking him as he was on the ground.

I wish he would of thrown that kid into the two girls who thought the ordeal was funny and then I wish he would of turned around and did the same to the kid in the white shirt. Who the fuck did that kid think he was. Also props to the girl at the end who told the kid to back off, if I were her I would of let him go though in hopes of him getting the same treatment.

My only fear is that they are going to gang up on the kid after this, in which I hope he pulls a Mike Vallely and tears them all to shreds.

The saddest part is is this shit happens all around the world and I'd be willing to say that 75% of kids don't stick up for themselves. I know I wish I was back in school with the mindset I have now, I would of stuck up for a lot more kids back then.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 04:33:30

At 3/15/11 04:16 AM, CatCatCatCatLION wrote: I like how people are talking about this like the fat kid is some purveyor of justice or something. I wonder how people would react if he killed that kid.

Fat kid was much heavier and taller than the bully, I'm sure he could've fucked him up without having to almost crack his skull open.

As I'm sure the bully could of just left the kid alone. Like someone said its not a stretch that the bullying was going on for a while, maybe he was sick of it and wanted to put an end to it. I wonder what would of happened if the kid kept getting bullied and eventually killed himself because he couldn't take it anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 10:51:01

At 3/15/11 04:16 AM, CatCatCatCatLION wrote: I like how people are talking about this like the fat kid is some purveyor of justice or something. I wonder how people would react if he killed that kid.

Fat kid was much heavier and taller than the bully, I'm sure he could've fucked him up without having to almost crack his skull open.

Apparently he has some sort of disorder, and has been bothered for years about it. That little skinny shit should have known his place, it was his choice to pick on someone much taller and heavier than him.... I don't know how he didn't see it coming.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 11:04:40

At 3/15/11 04:16 AM, CatCatCatCatLION wrote:

I wonder how people would react if he killed that kid.

He would have killed the walking fetus for great justice and stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 13:48:32

At 3/14/11 07:54 PM, 111122223138 wrote:
You god damned mother fucking dick blowing low down piece of shit.

Hey faggot. I didn't do anything. I'm just telling everyone that the video got taken down. Go to hell and blow up on Stalin's dick.

Sometimes I love 4chan's actions toward certain events. Most of the time they actually do the right thing. Fat kid is the man.

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 13:59:16

Upon my 2nd review of the vid, i just noticed the smaller kid punches bigger kid even AFTER he says He wasn't talking shit. Thats a no-no. You punch the kid that says, "Yeah I was talking shit, and your moms a fat whore" Only then do you deck him in the mouth EVEN if he is twice your size in height and body weight. And come on you better K.O. that fucker if you got a clean shot like he did. After he hit him the first time, he should have left him alone, bout noo he wanted to futher provoke him. This is where this noob failed and suffered the consequences. Hope he learned his lesson.

BBS Signature

Response to kid beats the shit out of bully. 2011-03-15 14:01:03

I love this so much i wonna make sweet love to it and raise a family of little moments and stay with them for the rest of my life.

Seriously, the crunch that the kid makes when he hits the concrete is just beautiful... music to my ears.

I had a similar injury (Knee against concrete) wasn't broken, couldn't walk on it and hurt like fuck for about 45mins, had a limp for the day, doctors says that if you hit your knee hard enough and damage the cartilage underneath the knee cap and cause it to swell, you wont be able to walk till the swelling goes

So unfortunatly that injury wont stick, to remind him not to be a cunt, however, the memory will be there forever.

*No longer PaperBoy, due to a technicality involving a 'missing' energy drink, I am now TiredBoy...

General Forum

The Funniest BBS Typo

BBS Signature