00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RayRassaArt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The first game you completed (100%)

4,121 Views | 65 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Earthworm Jim 2 that was a insanely hard game for my 7 year old self,I probably would struggle still with it now depending how i play that today

Response to The first game you completed (100%) 2020-06-19 03:31:01

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

The first time I completed it, I didn't complete it. All I had left was two gems. A plain and the Yellow. I didn't realize when I was younger that the clock meant something. Someone at school told me "you have to get to the end of the level before the clock runs out". When I did that with one level I was like OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! I saved and was gonna do the Yellow Gem the next day.

My sister loaded up the PS1 and was told the Memory Card needed to be formatted (it didn't), but she did it and there went all of it. I was so pissed.

Back to square one. Second time, I did get 100%.

At 6/18/20 12:17 PM, argile wrote: Earthworm Jim 2 that was a insanely hard game for my 7 year old self,I probably would struggle still with it now depending how i play that today

I also finished the Super mario Bros 1. and Super mario Land for the gameboy but honestly I don't think those games really have any exactly goal requirements to meet like Donkey Kong Country

Response to The first game you completed (100%) 2020-06-22 08:02:20

I'm pretty sure it was Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. When you beat the game you get a permanent upgrade to your flame; which is funny since at that point you have no reason to use it anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to The first game you completed (100%) 2020-10-08 02:19:05

At 6/8/20 10:22 PM, Kirbomatic wrote:
At 5/28/20 05:49 AM, KalebKingOfKale wrote: New super Mario Bros. For the Wii.
This made me think about the following quote from some memes..
"New Super Mario Brothers Wii-heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" I should put the eerie on a loop ;)

Response to The first game you completed (100%) 2020-10-09 19:47:25

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia when I was still a kid. It's fairly easy to complete 100% though, all you have to do is capture all the pokemon in the game and they're all easy to get to in the ranger games.