00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

takoluka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The freakin' huge house adventure 2

64,831 Views | 447 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-11 02:24:17

sorry that I havenĀ“t posted any pictures.

I have been had working with some other stuff.
but it should be done later today.

Click picture for awesomeness...

who am I kidding, I just want you to see my website.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-11 05:30:56

At 3/10/11 08:31 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote:
At 3/10/11 08:14 PM, dreaming-loudly wrote: Oh man I got one on the way. No one move Chris, Silver and fat dude.
You mean Millie...

Potato patato, my fellow forum going chum.

DL is now a hero. Silver serpent gets some boob squeezing action and the fatty goes down. Could Millie be Macgyver with her out of nowhere parashoot?

And what's the deal with lamp shades? If it's a lamp; then why do you want shade?

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-11 14:08:05

At 3/11/11 05:30 AM, dreaming-loudly wrote:

DL is now a hero. Silver serpent gets some boob squeezing action and the fatty goes down.

Yay for destroying the conflict in one sarcastic picture... again. You sure are good for that, aren't you?

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-11 18:01:30

At 3/11/11 02:08 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote:

DL is now a hero. Silver serpent gets some boob squeezing action and the fatty goes down.
Yay for destroying the conflict in one sarcastic picture... again. You sure are good for that, aren't you?

Sarcastic? I'm just lightening up things like everyone else. To be honest I don't see the harm of summing things up quickly so the story can progress further. In any case you need to simply not take things so seriously.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-11 19:18:32

At 3/11/11 02:24 AM, Treforce wrote: it should be done later today.

And here it is.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-11 20:45:30

Next one. Still works with Treforce's picture, even though he is not in it. I will just have to draw him into the next parts :3

I will try to submit a little quicker, but if you are watching the news, it is kind of hard for me now. Shaky power atm :(

"Stay true to yourself; Take care of that which sustains you."

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-11 21:38:51

At 3/11/11 08:45 PM, Harukawa wrote: Next one. Still works with Treforce's picture, even though he is not in it. I will just have to draw him into the next parts :3

I will try to submit a little quicker, but if you are watching the news, it is kind of hard for me now. Shaky power atm :(

Looks great as always. Glad to hear you're okay, I was worried about you. :<

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-12 18:56:33

At 3/10/11 08:31 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote:
At 3/10/11 08:14 PM, dreaming-loudly wrote: Oh man I got one on the way. No one move Chris, Silver and fat dude.
You mean Millie...

DL is now a hero. Silver serpent gets some boob squeezing action and the fatty goes down. Could Millie be Macgyver with her out of nowhere parashoot?

And what's the deal with lamp shades? If it's a lamp; then why do you want shade?

Holy bloody hell, are those HANDS DL? Oh happy day, you finally learned how to draw somewhat adequate human hands. Obviously my encouragement has paid off.

Of course disregard that because the fat guy fell over..We can't have him moving..at all..ever.

Anyways, part 1 in a two part thing. It will probably be ignored..for some totally justifiable reason lolol.

http://darkesthatred.deviantart.com /

I look inside myself and see my Heart is Black

TFHHA 2> http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229419/4

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-12 18:58:09

Let's shoot at these guys to pass the time.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 03:23:07

Hai Gais! Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, life got in the way (i.e. I was too lazy and just wanted to play Minecraft for a while =P )

Anyway, some of you may be wondering who this "Chaos" guy was and why Goth is so interested in finding him. Well this might help a little bit with that, not so much for Goth as it brings some rather unfortunate turn-of-events!

Chaos and Existence are my characters and Im not going to include them until later on....
Just to sum this picture up though, everyone find out that Chaos is for all intents and purposes DEAD!

High Quality: HERE!

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 04:49:57

The bullet narrowly misses Chrisseh... and.... that's it. Nothing else to see here.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 05:47:22

Ryan and Zelldoom capitalize on their chance now that the nerd is down! And Goth learns to never mess with McJesus. I know he was going to be a villain, but I do not see the harm in summing things up to get the story moving forward...

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 05:49:06

And part 2!

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 15:11:43

At 3/13/11 05:47 AM, Harukawa wrote: Ryan and Zelldoom capitalize on their chance now that the nerd is down! And Goth learns to never mess with McJesus. I know he was going to be a villain, but I do not see the harm in summing things up to get the story moving forward...

Goth will be certain to remember that the next time he messes with mcjesus. (Which oddly enough never happened xD.)

That hasn't worked once yet in this story, what made you think it'd work now?

There's nothing I hate more than not knowing exactly what's going on in a comic..And with my messy art/writing I figured I'd type it for easy reference.

1. I get knocked down..But I get up again...You aint never gonna keep me down.
2.Aero: "You son of a bitch!"
3.*Aero jumps Mcjesus.
4.Goth: You're good..But I'm better. (Or at least more likely to do something like that.)
5.Crotch-knee
6.Mcjesus: Bitch move..
7. DL: Help goth! Someone decided how my powers work. (And now he's in trouble!)
8.Goth: Worry not, the dead are my specialty. *Holding up Havay's necronomicon.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 15:16:03

A damn cool car.

1. Chrisseh: Lol u missed. SS: Yeah lol!
Chrisseh Chan dodged a bullet *rather anti-climactically* But somehow overlooked the zombies surrounding her lolol.

2. Zombies now under Goth's control, imbued with power from the book.

3.Lifting you ten feet, in the air I don't care who was there..

4.SS getting groped by zombies: CHRISSEH!

5.Goth: I miss that red car..

6.DL: Fucking Giant mice.. Nacale(I have no idea what the color scheme is so I made it like this.: Wuz a coo car. Aero: I never got to ride in it.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 15:23:25

Now we're getting somewhere. This is conflict I can get behind >:)

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 16:30:33

At 3/13/11 03:23 PM, Harukawa wrote: Now we're getting somewhere. This is conflict I can get behind >:)

Your story is cool ma brothah.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 17:34:33

*Sister.

:P

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 17:56:31

At 3/13/11 03:16 PM, GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:

as there..

I'm sure we can fix this...but somewhere along the line, you guys got Chrisseh mixed up with Millie. MILLIE was with SS, not Chrisseh. Honestly, I don't know where Chrisseh even came from. XD;

If I were drawing Chrisseh all along, I would've taken the time to shade her hair.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 18:08:00

At 3/13/11 05:56 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote:
as there..

I'm sure we can fix this...but somewhere along the line, you guys got Chrisseh mixed up with Millie. MILLIE was with SS, not Chrisseh. Honestly, I don't know where Chrisseh even came from. XD;

If I were drawing Chrisseh all along, I would've taken the time to shade her hair.

Tomato tamato.

Damn it's true, Chrisseh seems to have been mute for the last few pages. Well I figured she's just been around the whole time..I only made Silver Serpent appear because it seems like him to try to save her.

Yeah you know I don't even think she was with the rat squad thing when they left..WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO?? According to my picture I guess she's right there lol.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 18:21:41

At 3/13/11 06:08 PM, GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:
At 3/13/11 05:56 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote:
as there..

Tomato tamato.

Damn it's true, Chrisseh seems to have been mute for the last few pages. Well I figured she's just been around the whole time..I only made Silver Serpent appear because it seems like him to try to save her.

Yeah you know I don't even think she was with the rat squad thing when they left..WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO?? According to my picture I guess she's right there lol.

I think she pretty much stayed back looking trough the glass....The Rat Assault team included the people that were a little back from Chrisseh......And closer to the rat.Treforce and RC left off too....SO THAT MEANS CHRISSEH IS ALL ALONE O_O

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-13 18:23:29

At 3/13/11 06:21 PM, ThePsychoSheep wrote:
I think she pretty much stayed back looking trough the glass....The Rat Assault team included the people that were a little back from Chrisseh......And closer to the rat.Treforce and RC left off too....SO THAT MEANS CHRISSEH IS ALL ALONE O_O

Nah, I was... but then I came out to complain at DL in Goth's picture. We'll go with that.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-14 22:49:30

Here's a super short shitty entry. Enjoy.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx98/
Nacale/NGshit4.png

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-16 02:46:55

Also for the people doing colored entries, I'll describe Einro's color scheme. HIS hair is pink (because goth made hi jacket pink in his last entry so I was like....WHY NOT!?). Jacket can be...blue can't say I really care. Under shirt white shorts/pants black, and shoes can be white.

K DONE

Now someone post, you huys are so slow. I SWEAR. >.>

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-16 14:32:44

At 3/16/11 02:46 AM, Nacale wrote: Also for the people doing colored entries, I'll describe Einro's color scheme. HIS hair is pink (because goth made hi jacket pink in his last entry so I was like....WHY NOT!?). Jacket can be...blue can't say I really care. Under shirt white shorts/pants black, and shoes can be white.

K DONE

Now someone post, you huys are so slow. I SWEAR. >.>

I am slow because I am in the middle of a disaster area and have no power. I think I have a pretty good excuse.

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-16 20:40:34

I'll start working on something tonight.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-16 21:51:26

At 3/16/11 02:32 PM, Harukawa wrote: I am slow because I am in the middle of a disaster area and have no power. I think I have a pretty good excuse.

Oh crap! That's horrible! Are you quite all right?

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-17 15:11:27

At 3/16/11 09:51 PM, Fifty-50 wrote:
At 3/16/11 02:32 PM, Harukawa wrote: I am slow because I am in the middle of a disaster area and have no power. I think I have a pretty good excuse.
Oh crap! That's horrible! Are you quite all right?

I am getting by. I am not going to start talking about the disaster in this thread though... not the place for it. I thank you very much for your concern though :)

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-18 07:34:41

I finished something! Proud of myself, doing this with no power. You will have to excuse the lighting on this... I doing the best with what I have. Actually... excuse pretty much everything - I was not really in a drawing mood what with everything going on, but I tried. Enjoy :\

Socl (known as Aimee to Idalgo), challenges Idalgo to a duel. Treforce gets a Justin Beiber haircut... not sure why. And Goth has a random encounter with one of his zombies (I had one panel left, and anything else involving Socl, Idalgo or Treforce would not pace well if I kept it going. Poor planning if anything. I do not care though.)

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2011-03-18 11:21:55

At 3/18/11 07:34 AM, Harukawa wrote: Socl (known as Aimee to Idalgo), challenges Idalgo to a duel. Treforce gets a Justin Beiber haircut... not sure why.

I got an idea for this scenario.
But I wonder whats going on els where...

BBS Signature