00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The freakin' huge house adventure 2

64,742 Views | 447 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-01 12:28:23

I think you got the date wrong.
Its 1. JANUARY. Not 1. APRIL.

If this is not the case... huh? leaving? to old to draw comics?

tell you what, give me just 2 more pictures before you leave. we can talk about it then... okay?

Click picture for awesomeness...

who am I kidding, I just want you to see my website.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-01 12:54:31

At 1/1/12 12:28 PM, Treforce wrote: I think you got the date wrong.
Its 1. JANUARY. Not 1. APRIL.

If this is not the case... huh? leaving? to old to draw comics?

tell you what, give me just 2 more pictures before you leave. we can talk about it then... okay?

I'm just saying... it's too confusing for me. I can't keep up anymore, and the story is so irrelevant to the topic "The Freakin' HUGE HOUSE adventure". Now it's about stupid guns and zombies and other crap, I don't want any part of it. Also, I don't have time or energy to draw anymore.

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-01 16:44:41

At 1/1/12 10:58 AM, Chrisseh-chan wrote: This is getting too confusing for me. I'm too busy with work to draw for this anymore anyway. Also, I'm almost 26. Time to grow up and quit having fun with silly things like comics. Everybody knows the real money is in designing packaging and advertising. So yeah, that aside, there are also some personal issues as well. So yeah, maybe someday I'll return, but don't count on it. Have fun. Feel free to kill my characters in a violent manner.

Okay I'll give you the rundown of what has transpired since the last time you posted, Millie and silver talked about nothing for a little while,
nerds ate pizza,
Chrisseh and Treforce bumped into each other, and then talked for a while.
Silverserpent talked to his fake girlfriend for a little while.
Nerds ate pizza s'more,
chrisseh and treforce and raziel talked for a little while. Silver talked to purple haired girl, marked her friendzone, millie talked to silver for a little while
. A wild battletoad named Kaze approaches, and that is where your part of the comic WAS at.

Now: Things that have transpired that may slightly effect your story but don't include you in them.
Goth threatens Socl, DL uses out of combat healing...Bad guys talk for a little while.
Silo and triads confront Raziel and RC for kicking silo's face and restealing their shit.(Chrisseh is somewhere in the background)
DL goes crazy and starts blowing shit up to find treasure that he doesn't yet know exists. (He's a clever one.)
deathbringers talk for a little while,
arm themselves with weapons stolen from triad gang leader sai.
Socl escapes from being interrogated,
Deathbringers run over Sparky666's cat. spot the toad that Millie and SS have been staring at for about a week or so.
Some hookers do bondage stuff.
Aero kidnaps hookers
Socl reunites with Zell and Psycho and kill one of the last remaining zombies. Part of the house is on fire, (Either from the car crash,..that the car somehow survived, or DL's psychotic rage.)
Treforce puts up the machine he stole back from Sai,
hookers get seperated from goth by the now spreading fire
Goth and his crew battle the toad about two weeks after it appeared in front of ss and millie..Some pointless things happen with DL..
DL seems to have located some treasure..or..something.

So basically, nothing has really changed, for you at least. Treforce and RC are making a machine, you are in the same spot as where you last left off, but now are being asked for your controller to help with the machine's power or something. You and silver continue to stand in the same spot you were standing when the toad was there, except..now he's dead(Presumed dead at least.) The nerds still need toppings for their pizza, chaos's evil dude is still floating about in space, SS's secret villain is still plotting villainous deeds. Oh there's also a fire, but I'm SURE SOMEONE will take care of that. *Hint, treforce, hint*

Doesn't seem so bad when think about it huh? Well, now you know where you are. The stupid guns and scary zombies have absolutely nothing to do with you, nor do they a freaking huge house..but then..neither does love triangles ,RC Tech machines, ninja demon toads that suck and blow, flying spacemen made of green spikes..But hey, if we just made it the NG version of honey I shrunk the kids I'm sure it'd turn out as terrible as the actual movie.

You better appreciate this (someone tell me if I missed anything.)

http://darkesthatred.deviantart.com /

I look inside myself and see my Heart is Black

TFHHA 2> http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229419/4

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-01 17:10:25

At 1/1/12 04:44 PM, GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:
Okay I'll give you the rundown of what has transpired since the last time you posted,

Alright, I might consider posting again someday... dunno. I'm going through a dramatic time in my life right now. Also, I have a 3DS now, so yeah. I play with that a lot.

"Sometimes, it's best to leave your sanity at the door." Super Chrisseh! | OMFG 2.0 Oekaki Board

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-01 17:41:13

At 1/1/12 04:44 PM, GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote:
chrisseh and treforce and raziel talked for a little while.

chrisseh and treforce... and raziel? O_o why did you mentioned him 2 times? (his full name is Raziel Treforce)

I supose you ment to say Rebecca somewhere in that line (her full name is Rebecca Coldwind)

Silo and triads confront Raziel and RC for kicking silo's face and re-stealing their shit.(Chrisseh is somewhere in the background)

thats better, thank you =^_^=

Treforce puts up the machine he stole back from Sai,

that he stole back? again that was Rebecca.

Oh there's also a fire, but I'm SURE SOMEONE will take care of that. *Hint, treforce, hint*
..But hey, if we just made it the NG version of honey I shrunk the kids I'm sure it'd turn out as terrible as the actual movie.

... I actually liked that movie, but whatever.

You better appreciate this (someone tell me if I missed anything.)

some minor errors in your post, but beside that it was good. 8/10

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-01 17:45:45

I think by 'Treforce', except for that first one you mentioned, he meant you as a poster, and not the character Treforce.

>.>

"Stay true to yourself; Take care of that which sustains you."

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 14:17:34

At 1/1/12 10:58 AM, Chrisseh-chan wrote: This is getting too confusing for me. I'm too busy with work to draw for this anymore anyway. Also, I'm almost 26. Time to grow up and quit having fun with silly things like comics. Everybody knows the real money is in designing packaging and advertising. So yeah, that aside, there are also some personal issues as well. So yeah, maybe someday I'll return, but don't count on it. Have fun. Feel free to kill my characters in a violent manner.

You can quit this if you want ,sometime the story seems to be taken into a abrupt pattern based on who' working on the next page.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 14:20:58

At 1/2/12 02:17 PM, argile wrote: You can quit this if you want

Yeah... I think everyone should quit this. Why don't you guys shoot for wrapping this up by the end of this page (14).

"Why do you hide, stupid aliens? Mr. Zurkon only wishes for to kill you."

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 14:35:31

At 1/2/12 02:20 PM, Nae wrote:
At 1/2/12 02:17 PM, argile wrote: You can quit this if you want
Yeah... I think everyone should quit this. Why don't you guys shoot for wrapping this up by the end of this page (14).

Do you think it should have ended after the first?

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 14:46:19

At 1/2/12 02:35 PM, argile wrote: Do you think it should have ended after the first?

That's irrelevant... so unless you have something to add to/help finish off the story, we should probably reserve the remaining space for the people that are actually invested in this.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 14:51:21

I'm sorry, I fail to see how either of you have any place saying when and if this should end.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 14:53:47

At 1/2/12 02:46 PM, Nae wrote:
At 1/2/12 02:35 PM, argile wrote: Do you think it should have ended after the first?
That's irrelevant... so unless you have something to add to/help finish off the story, we should probably reserve the remaining space for the people that are actually invested in this.

okay that is fair but I don't think there would be a true end to the continuation.

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 15:04:13

At 1/2/12 02:51 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote: I'm sorry, I fail to see how either of you have any place saying when and if this should end.
At 1/1/12 12:54 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote:

I'm just saying... it's too confusing for me. I can't keep up anymore, and the story is so irrelevant to the topic "The Freakin' HUGE HOUSE adventure". Now it's about stupid guns and zombies and other crap, I don't want any part of it. Also, I don't have time or energy to draw anymore.

...just following your lead. Let's face it, the art is mostly scribbles, there are only about 3-4 people even participating in this... and if you need to type out what's happening in each panel because the art itself can't cut it... then maybe it's time to let it end.

Not trying to upset anyone... just stating the facts.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 16:31:00

At 1/2/12 02:51 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote: I'm sorry, I fail to see how either of you have any place saying when and if this should end.

*cough*Naeisamoderator*cough*

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 18:50:02

If you guys want to end the story, fine by me. I don't know why people are following my lead anyway, TREFORCE is the one who started this particular topic.

If it weren't for the fact that I sit behind a computer for 9 hours a day at work, maybe I'd have the energy to draw something once in a while.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 23:19:26

Pretty sure Goth and myself are keen to keep doing this shit. It doesn't matter who leaves because this thing is open to everyone and there's no solid plot.

Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-02 23:28:59

At 1/2/12 03:04 PM, Nae wrote:
At 1/1/12 12:54 PM, Chrisseh-chan wrote:

...just following your lead. Let's face it, the art is mostly scribbles, there are only about 3-4 people even participating in this... and if you need to type out what's happening in each panel because the art itself can't cut it... then maybe it's time to let it end.

Nae: ...just following your lead. Let's face it, the art is mostly scribbles, there are only about 3-4 people even participating in this... and if you need to type out what's happening in each panel because the art itself can't cut it... then maybe it's time to let it end.

------

Just wanted to plead my case for NOT ending the TFHHA 2 thread.

It's true that a lot of the art isn't top notch, mostly B&W sub-par pencil drawings, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them scribbles. Sure there are more bad than good, but it's kind of always been so, the only difference between the scribbles here and a giant stickman before was some color..Maybe you all just want some pretty colors... Speaking at least for myself I spent a fair amount of time and effort in my last posts.

To be fair there are about 6 regular posters, including me, Aero, Silo, DL, Harukawa, and the thread OP Treforce. (And floozys as far as new posters go)

The typing out if referring to the text before the entries is to make out chicken scratch writing when the picture has been re-sized and quality reduced to be posted on the thread(Since I personally wouldn't want to open every linked drawing.) And if referring to the timeline..Well, that was more just for chrisseh..Everyone else currently posting seems to have a decent idea of what's going on.

Anyways, from what the other regular posters have told me, they want to continue, and seeing as it's a continue the story thread, those who don't like where it's going can easily change it with a simple post.

What would be nice is a no text posts unrelated to the comic rule, it's what blogs are for. Too bad that forum got hacked and I'm too incompetent to make a new one..(*hint* Mellie-master..)

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 04:34:42

I agree with Goth, I think this thread should continue. Things have been going on in my life that have put my plots and stuff for TFHHA on the backburner, but I would very much like to see this thread continue and will post within the next month provided I'm not working every day again like last week.

I understand some people don't want to continue using this thread, but that doesn't mean that we should close the thread entirely; there are still quite a few artists who are very interested in keeping this thread active and alive.

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 05:08:25

At 1/3/12 04:34 AM, TheSilverSerpent wrote: there are still quite a few artists who are very interested in keeping this thread active and alive.

Like me for instance.

Every time I make a new picture for TFHHA I keep getting better and better. For me, thats kinda the reason this tread is here in the first place.

also, if this topic gets locked before I get to post my next pictures. I will be most unhappy.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 12:12:45

At 1/2/12 11:28 PM, GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote: It's true that a lot of the art isn't top notch, mostly B&W sub-par pencil drawings
Sure there are more bad than good, but it's kind of always been so...
it's a continue the story thread...

Then maybe it belongs in the writing forum where you won't have to worry about the art side of things. In fact, there are similar threads there already... at least one including zombies.

This is the Art forum... so the focus should be on the art... improving, critiquing each others panels, etc. So, again... I suggest you either wrap this up (as in: end the story), or, if you really want to keep it going, relocate it... to writing, or maybe even clubs & crews. ('cuz you might get some flack from the writer crowd).

I'm not trying to kick you guys out... I would like nothing better than to see those of you who aren't already, involved in other topics here... there's more to the art forum than just this thread! Why not expand your horizons a bit... make your own showcase threads so you can get some feedback/critiques on your 'art' and work on improving if that's what you're actually after.

So basically, this is where we're at here:
- end it
- relocate it
- change the focus/structure so it's about the art (and improving) as much as (if not more than) it is about the story. That would mean fleshing out your contributions... more good than bad ...and less 'B&W sub-par pencil drawings'.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 12:35:50

I agree with Nae. The focus needs to go back to making great art and improving. Though I guess that means this should be my last flash submission to this forum. I'll go back to Photoshop after this one and make better looking stuff again.

Anywho, in order to help get the story back to exploring the house im putting in my main character "Chaos" and for those of you who remember him, he doesn't have any of his old powers no more. So no portals if you use him.

Chaos Returns (click here)

This where I'd put something clever in. Instead I'm going to comment on how I should have made a comment about where the something clever should be inserted...

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 13:27:24

So I think what Rae is trying to say is that people are not good enough artists to post in a thread that was supposed to let good and bad (as long as they tried) contribute to one story? I think the point is being missed here.

I do agree that people should not be churning out lazy, unattempted drawings, but to say that the art is not good enough for the forum is... pretentious. The thread should be fine so long as people actually contribute to the best of their ability, regardless of their skill level.

Also, the story serves to some as a creative muse. Sometimes it is easier to draw something related to something than it is to just draw some random thing for a personal showcase. I do not know.

I agree with both sides here, but both sides are seemingly missing the point of the thread too. I am also detecting a hint of elitism here.

That being said, I am going to go back to the spirit of things here and only post when I have something related to the story.

"Stay true to yourself; Take care of that which sustains you."

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 14:33:39

At 1/3/12 12:12 PM, Nae wrote:
At 1/2/12 11:28 PM, GOTHtheDEATHBRINGER wrote: It's true that a lot of the art isn't top notch, mostly B&W sub-par pencil drawings
Sure there are more bad than good, but it's kind of always been so...

This is the Art forum... so the focus should be on the art... improving, critiquing each others panels, etc. So, again... I suggest you either wrap this up (as in: end the story), or, if you really want to keep it going, relocate it... to writing, or maybe even clubs & crews. ('cuz you might get some flack from the writer crowd).

I'm not trying to kick you guys out... I would like nothing better than to see those of you who aren't already, involved in other topics here... there's more to the art forum than just this thread! Why not expand your horizons a bit... make your own showcase threads so you can get some feedback/critiques on your 'art' and work on improving if that's what you're actually after.

So basically, this is where we're at here:
- end it
- relocate it
- change the focus/structure so it's about the art (and improving) as much as (if not more than) it is about the story. That would mean fleshing out your contributions... more good than bad ...and less 'B&W sub-par pencil drawings'.

Treforce said he improves with every drawing, but I'd say the purpose of this thread is more to have fun(With art.). I've already put my 'art' on a showcase thread, it's not half as fun as drawing comics for the TFHHA story. I'd rather learn from books and what I see around me than be artistically passive and have people tell me how to draw more like them anyway. I don't make art to make money, and it's not a profession, I have fun making 'art', so..that's what I'd like to continue doing with it, thanks. (As in...contributing to this thread.)

But that doesn't mean that I'm not taking anything from what you've said, I'll put more time and effort and even pretty colors into my future posts. (Working on it right now.)

And what's with people and the zombies? For those of you who were too illiterate to read the dialogue bubbles, The zombies were never a plot point, they were one of dreamingloudly's powers. Similar to how Treforce bends water, and how silver serpent grows techno armor. The people against the zombies seem to bring them up/draw them more often than the person who used them..
You're continuously bringing a long gone 'plot' back from the dead. You've created double zombies.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 17:38:24

TEXT NOT NEEDED TO READ, BUT ENCOURAGED.

Normally I am not lazy with pictures, but since the text would take up most of this picture anyway, I decided to "cut" it away just this ones. Also next picture will have THE GREAT EPIC TRANSFORM SCENE.

starring 1 blond girl.

RC: Why are you making such a big fuss about me borrowing it? I am not even gonna use it.
CC: Your not? Then why do you wanna borrow it?
RC: I just wanna have it plugged in to my machine when YOU transform .
CC: Eh... okay... here

RC goes over and plugs it in *plug* she then heads back to Crisseh-chan and hand back over the now connected controller.

RC: Thank you. Here is the controller part back. now, when I get into the control panel and tell you to, I want you to transform yourself. Then you can have the cord back.

RC then went over and strapped herself in her machine.

RC: Raziel, you can stop now, the machines power is fully charged.
RT lets out an exhausted "Finally *gasp gasp*"
RC: okay cutie-Chan, GO!

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 19:07:15

Where the hell is all of that stuff you typed in the comic?

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 20:41:05

Not sure how far off the redesign launch is going to be, but... you have until then to show that you guys actually care about this topic by working on the QUALITY of the art you post. If it's still full of 'lazy, quick, no effort' doodles, then it will be locked.

Quick reminder:
Post your art IN THE FORUM, do not simply link to another site for people to view your art. You are welcome to link to another site to view a hi-res version of your picture, but please link to it with a smaller version of the image that fits within our guidelines. Use Dumping Grounds!

Good luck.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-03 21:09:14

I'll be posting a pic.............

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-04 04:08:22

It doesn't make as much sense, but it's still fabulous.

It was a giant chameleon all along.

bigger/better: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/0 04/5/2/tfhha_pretty_colors_by_darkesthat red-d4l96y7.jpg

Pretty colors.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-04 04:25:30

I love that picture so much that I hate it.

thats meant as a good thing.

BBS Signature

Response to The freakin' huge house adventure 2 2012-01-04 05:05:31

At 1/4/12 04:25 AM, Treforce wrote: I love that picture so much that I hate it.

thats meant as a good thing.

Even without shoes?

BBS Signature