00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 17:09:02

Help please. Yesterday i'm registed on a site, played in flash-games, earned achievements. Today already it is impossible to earn them, they where that were gone. How it to correct?

p.s: Excuse me for my English

Response to Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 17:14:44

Umm, if you're talking about where your medals went... they're all here, so far as I can tell.

If you've stopped earning medals, it can be caused by Firefox's ad-block add-on. Turning it off when you start a game with medals usually allows medals to register.

If neither, please clarify.

Response to Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 17:22:55

At me they simply aren't set off. Earlier even under the game they were in the form of the closed lock, and now and there were gone.
The browser an opera.

On them no restriction is present? For example, only the certain quantity in day can be earned?

Response to Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 17:29:38

Oh, you mean the old Flash page layout? It used to show you how many medals were in each game, but it's been changed for some reason. Now you can't see the medals on the game page, but you can still earn them (they show up on your medal list, just not on the flash page list anymore).

I don't think there's any limit on how many medals you can earn in a day.

Response to Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 17:57:18

Has decided to check up once again. Really, all is set off. Though before precisely didn't set off.
But nevertheless it is a pity that now it is not visible medals under game (
Many thanks for the help, Sheizenhammer

I apologize for a silly theme.

Response to Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 18:03:23

If what your saying is that you don't see medals below the game it might be because you're theme is currently one classic. If that's the problem you might want to go to the Portal Preferences and change the Flash Display section to "In-Page".

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 18:20:05

No, the option "in page" stood and costs. Sheizenhammer has already explained that medals have cleaned from a kind.

Response to Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 22:19:50

Not all games have medals, although many are now including them. Check a game in the Games with Medals page and see if they're there.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 22:39:48

At 12/23/10 10:19 PM, Malachy wrote: Not all games have medals, although many are now including them. Check a game in the Games with Medals page and see if they're there.

I thank. Only wanted %u0441%u0440%u044E, only wanted to ask as to learn there are medals in game or not)

Response to Achievements (medals) 2010-12-23 23:40:28

At 12/23/10 10:39 PM, RasenganRUS wrote:
At 12/23/10 10:19 PM, Malachy wrote: Not all games have medals, although many are now including them. Check a game in the Games with Medals page and see if they're there.
I thank. Only wanted %u0441%u0440%u044E, only wanted to ask as to learn there are medals in game or not)

if it's on that page I linked it should have medals. If you don't see medals loading below the games from that page, then you should PM liljim or psychogoldfish as they may know a bit more about what could cause this issue.

Another possibility is if you have an add-on for your browser which could interrupt the medals showing up on your page. If you use an ad blocker add-on, those have consistently had problems with the medals. If you want to get the full experience of newgrounds you may need to put an exception for newgrounds.com or disable them while you're using the website. If you do plan on sending a message to an admin about it, be sure to list your operating system, browser and browser version and any add ons you are using so they can help troubleshoot your issue.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature