00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

what game should i do a LP on

516 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

what game should i do a LP on 2010-12-22 19:55:32

i am making a lets play for my new youtube channel YeeTech
all i need now is a game to start a lest play on see prodicoment help me out and you could win a shout out or sceret prize, so sceret in fact even i dont know what it is.
the game has to be for a console i already own.
i have a:
-PS3
-DSIxl
-Computer(not very good)
-Wii
-(coming soon)Xbox
it will have commontery and and should be up just after christmas
send your suggestions to me on new grounds or to my email address:
-dr_cream@yahoo.co.uk

Response to what game should i do a LP on 2010-12-22 20:20:01

Try asking in the Video Game forum. That forum is for gaming related stuff. The "Where is/How to " forum is for Newgrounds related questions.

And I say do it on COD: Black Ops. That seems to bepopular right now.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to what game should i do a LP on 2010-12-22 20:40:23

At 12/22/10 08:20 PM, KillerSkull wrote: Try asking in the Video Game forum. That forum is for gaming related stuff. The "Where is/How to " forum is for Newgrounds related questions.

And I say do it on COD: Black Ops. That seems to bepopular right now.

i did this at the gaming place they said i should do it here

Response to what game should i do a LP on 2010-12-22 21:18:31

At 12/22/10 08:40 PM, DrCream wrote: i did this at the gaming place they said i should do it here

Who told you to go here? Your thread, although asking a question. Is asking a gaming related question. Like I said, this forum is for NG related questions. Maybe you should PM a MOD and ask them where this thread should go.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to what game should i do a LP on 2010-12-23 01:08:27

At 12/22/10 09:18 PM, KillerSkull wrote:
At 12/22/10 08:40 PM, DrCream wrote: i did this at the gaming place they said i should do it here
Who told you to go here? Your thread, although asking a question. Is asking a gaming related question. Like I said, this forum is for NG related questions. Maybe you should PM a MOD and ask them where this thread should go.

Actually, you guys so intent on telling others where to go should be the ones to PM the mods.. Spewing misinformation is a pet peeve of a number of moderators, especially if you do it with a bossy attitude.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to what game should i do a LP on 2010-12-23 11:45:32

Actually, you guys so intent on telling others where to go should be the ones to PM the mods.. Spewing misinformation is a pet peeve of a number of moderators, especially if you do it with a bossy attitude.

thank you now just gaming suggestions for gods sake

Response to what game should i do a LP on 2010-12-23 12:33:46

A new game(duh)
If you have , CoD:BO or Fallout New Vegas(which you can torrent download:D).

wow i can't believe i made this below

BBS Signature

Response to what game should i do a LP on 2010-12-23 12:46:43

I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused here.

First of, OP, I don't see any thread of yours in the Video Game Forum in which you were told to go to the Wi/Ht? Forum. Who exactly told you that and where?

Secondly, didn't 36Holla point you to the Youtube Crew in the Clubs and Crews Forum twice? I don't know, maybe you're mixing things up and think you have to post here for some reason. Just click on the orange Youtube Crew link and it'll take you to the place in which you should (probably) post this. Although your thread in the VG Forum actually seemed more aimed at advertising your Youtube channel, while here it seems like you're only looking for advice.

Also, Mal, while I do agree with you that regular users better not start bossing people around, he's not handing out complete misinformation is he? As far as I can see, this is a kind of thread that could belong in the Video Games Forum and definitely not in the Wi/Ht? Forum. Although maybe you mean that he was already pointed to the Youtube Crew and he shouldn't have pointed him back to the VG Forum again?

In any case, I think this is definitely the wrong place for this thread. I'm personally of the opinion that if you're only looking for advice on which game you should do a let's play for, you should go to the Video Games Forum. But don't make it seem like you're only advertising your Youtube channel like you did last time with a thread title like: "come watch my let's play on youtube". The thread title you used here is much better. Also, you might want to talk to 36Holla first and say that he might have misunderstood you.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature