00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TecNoir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Youtube Crew

33,396 Views | 432 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 14:30:27

Welcome all youtube lovers. Here is a club where you can talk about everything youtube.

How To Join

1) Post your youtube channel here. (So we can subscribe/friend each other)

For example:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FroNickProdu ctions

(My youtube account, please subscribe)

2) If you don't have a youtube account then I encourage to you create one so you have full advantage over their features. If you don't want to then no big deal. Just make a post saying that you'd like to join and start posting about youtube.

What To Do

1) Link videos that you feel need to be watched because their funny or just really good.

2) Link us to your videos/account so we can check out your stuff.

3) Talk about Youtube in general. The topics can range from how to upload a video to how to get partnered. Share your stories with us.

Competitions

I feel that it would be great to have competitions later on if the club is popular enough. Competitions such as finding youtube Jems that have went unnoticed or other similar objectives.

Youtube Information

YouTube Help:

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bi n/static.py?p=homepage&page=start.cs&hl=
en_US

About:

http://www.youtube.com/t/about

Thanks To

Coop83
Malachy

(For allowing me to run my ideas by them first)

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 14:52:23

ok i would love to join here is my page

rank of mcc:Madness Recruit) voting power:6 level:13

listen to this

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 14:57:08

ok, sound good!

My youtube acount is in my signature so i don't find it necessary to link it right now, and i made a news post about it 2 days ago here so, as i said in that post, i make some music videos, but i need to get suggestions for my next vid.

Link to my Youtube account down here!

ME on Youtube! 20/20 subscribers!!!

My flash games and movies!

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 15:01:15

http://www.youtube.com/user/ArchedukeME

Finally. A club for me. Ur a genious Fro :D

"If you can't write a logline, maybe you should rethink your entire movie"- Blake Snyder

My Youtube (ArchedukeME)

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 15:12:51

http://www.youtube.com/user/Eshneh

I'll make sure to sub to you guys, I'm getting a video camera in the future so I want to be using youtube quite a bit to upload videos, so for now I only have short clips friends have sent me or I'm in other peoples videos.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 15:17:16

i have a sad thing to say about my videos, i have a camera, but i do not have the corect cord to hook it up to my computer, so all of my videos i made can't be put on YT until i get a better camera

this old one was found in a broken down car and uses tape! It works fine though!

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 15:35:38

Ok. I'll join.
I don't have anything up at the moment.
Will upload stuff one day.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 15:36:17

At 7/8/10 02:52 PM, darksoldier567 wrote: ok i would love to join here is my page

Nice, I subscribed. I'll check everything out tomorrow before I go to work.

At 7/8/10 02:57 PM, deathofghosts wrote: ok, sound good!

My youtube acount is in my signature so i don't find it necessary to link it right now, and i made a news post about it 2 days ago here so, as i said in that post, i make some music videos, but i need to get suggestions for my next vid.

I'll check them out here soon and I'll see if I can make some suggestions on what you could do. Perhaps I'll even be able to help with the production of it.

Link to my Youtube account down here!

Subscribed.

At 7/8/10 03:01 PM, PJ-Olzow wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArchedukeME

Same as above. I subscribed and I'll check it out later.

Finally. A club for me. Ur a genious Fro :D

I know :D

At 7/8/10 03:12 PM, Obvious-M wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/Eshneh

I'll make sure to sub to you guys, I'm getting a video camera in the future so I want to be using youtube quite a bit to upload videos, so for now I only have short clips friends have sent me or I'm in other peoples videos.

I have to get my video camera out here soon. It's been so hot that I haven't had any desire to create anything. Perhaps if I line the fans up accordingly and think of a plot that is only inside...

At 7/8/10 03:17 PM, deathofghosts wrote: i have a sad thing to say about my videos, i have a camera, but i do not have the corect cord to hook it up to my computer, so all of my videos i made can't be put on YT until i get a better camera

this old one was found in a broken down car and uses tape! It works fine though!

Oh jeeze, you don't have any videos on that camera that you won't be able to ever recover will you? I had a similar situation happen several years ago and I haven't had a chance to recover several videos.

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 15:41:33

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 15:47:08

At 7/8/10 03:36 PM, Fro wrote: Oh jeeze, you don't have any videos on that camera that you won't be able to ever recover will you? I had a similar situation happen several years ago and I haven't had a chance to recover several videos.

well i had 3 videos, one was a very low quality LP of an N64 game during the day ( curved TV screen + old game + sunlight = bad quality video!) and another video was of me and my friends on a sugar high, but when i get a new camera i can easily do some cool videos, i have some interesting plans

At 7/8/10 03:41 PM, Frenzy wrote: Hi there

Hi there to you, i subscribed, nice vids, problem not gonna watch ALL of them, but then again, you do have a lot!

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 16:03:15

At 7/8/10 03:36 PM, Fro wrote:
At 7/8/10 02:52 PM, darksoldier567 wrote: ok i would love to join here is my page
Nice, I subscribed. I'll check everything out tomorrow before I go to work.

ok but warnig most of the video's are lol vid's

rank of mcc:Madness Recruit) voting power:6 level:13

listen to this

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 16:22:26

At 7/8/10 03:47 PM, deathofghosts wrote:
Hi there to you, i subscribed, nice vids, problem not gonna watch ALL of them, but then again, you do have a lot!

Thanks! I'll subscribe back :)

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 16:55:27

Eh, sounds like fun, so I'll just go ahead and toss in my channel for the hell of it.

The Zero System. That's my channel.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 17:35:27

At 7/8/10 04:55 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Eh, sounds like fun, so I'll just go ahead and toss in my channel for the hell of it.

now up to 8 subscribers, dude.

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 17:41:14

Man this sucks! Since my old hard drive is fried, I don't have any of the NG Medal/Achievement templates nor do I have any of the awesome fonts I used within said templates nor do I have CS4 anymore. >_<

If I still did I would upload something to this effect:

ACHIEVEMENT:

Have 8 subscribers on Youtube

5 points.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 17:52:43

OH HAI THERE

I think this is a decent idea. Maybe I'll get two subscribers out of it too!

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 17:58:29

At 7/8/10 05:52 PM, cHunter wrote: OH HAI THERE

First sub!

Gained 4 subs out of this thread too!

On a youtube related note, does anyone else get the most random friend invites from time to time? Sometimes I won't be on yt for a while and not comment and I'll get a friend invite from someone really obscure, the latest one was a guy who makes kung fu tutorials.

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 18:29:51

lol this explains a lot...

Anyway heres mine

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 18:34:23

At 7/8/10 05:58 PM, Obvious-M wrote:

First sub!

Gained 4 subs out of this thread too!

On a youtube related note, does anyone else get the most random friend invites from time to time? Sometimes I won't be on yt for a while and not comment and I'll get a friend invite from someone really obscure, the latest one was a guy who makes kung fu tutorials.

Yeah I get those, accompanied with a annoying pm to watch their non existent video on how to get more yt views.

My inbox has been ringing with youtube updates ever since Ive posted. Ill support any budding filmmaker with a sub. Lets keep it up guys :D

"If you can't write a logline, maybe you should rethink your entire movie"- Blake Snyder

My Youtube (ArchedukeME)

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 19:00:52

At 7/8/10 05:58 PM, Obvious-M wrote: Gained 4 subs out of this thread too!

no, but i got a PM about some spam website on how to get more YT views, not i got this after posting my first vid and after it got 5 views, the title of the PM was " Your channel is the best!"

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 20:38:19

At 7/8/10 08:26 PM, ChuckDude131 wrote: SuperMarioBrothers09

haha i got more subscribers than you and I only have 1 video!!!!

wow, gloating is not very nice, i know i am not gonna be your 400th subscriber!

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 20:51:54

Thanks for the subscriptions :). I'll have something up there one day for you to watch, I wouldn't hold your breath though, could be a while.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 20:56:27

http://www.youtube.com/wreckages

is my channel, inactive now with uploading videos but I just check subscriptions and what not.

http://www.youtube.com/croftsessions

is what I'll be using for videos. I take (good) local bands and record them acoustically in a session. My next one is Friday (Today, in fact!)

To keep a conversation going, Youtube just (re)launched their mobile site: http://m.youtube.com - Using HTML5 to broadcast higher quality video over 2/3/4G networks. The site-wide update is working awesomely and features all the features of the desktop site, right on your mobile!

I love the update so much!

hello

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 20:57:40

I'll be a part of this. I haven't uploaded any video yet, but here's my channel.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 21:24:39

http://www.youtube.com/croftsessions

is what I'll be using for videos. I take (good) local bands and record them acoustically in a session. My next one is Friday (Today, in fact!)

You should check out some of TomSka's other videos such as this one if you haven't already (his friend Bing also does some great music vids). He's more than just a pretty face on Eddsworld u know ;D

My Youtube (ArchedukeME)

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 21:30:43

At 7/8/10 09:24 PM, PJ-Olzow wrote: You should check out some of TomSka's other videos such as this one if you haven't already (his friend Bing also does some great music vids). He's more than just a pretty face on Eddsworld u know ;D

Cheers, checking them out now. :).

The projects more inspired by La Blogotheque and Black Cab Sessions, mind.

hello

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 21:38:36

Wreckages is that your band? If so that was awesome! :o

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 21:40:16

My next video "Let it be"

Huzzah! i hope you enjoy, it took me a while to chose what song to do but i still need recommendations for my next video!

Please PM me on Youtube a request for a song, i will see if i have it!!!

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 22:09:45

you guys should get rig to join.

Response to Youtube Crew 2010-07-08 22:19:23

Ok, I was going to quote almost all the posts here, but I started to lose track so I'm going to have to pick up where I left off tomorrow. :P

I'd first like to say thanks for everyone posting, thank you for the subscriptions, and thanks for putting this on to the second page in only a few hours time!

At 7/8/10 03:35 PM, Decky1991 wrote: Ok. I'll join.
I don't have anything up at the moment.
Will upload stuff one day.

I'm going to hold you to that. :P

At 7/8/10 03:41 PM, Frenzy wrote: Hi there

Hey, I think I watched one of your videos before. I think it was the song that you got on Rockband?

At 7/8/10 04:03 PM, citricsquid wrote:
no I won't subscribe to anyone else because I bet you're all horrible and post Youtube poop.

I would subscribe, but I didn't like your attitude and your stuff is the exact definition of poop. :)

At 7/8/10 04:55 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Eh, sounds like fun, so I'll just go ahead and toss in my channel for the hell of it.

Thanks DragonMaster!

I'm your third. :P

At 7/8/10 05:58 PM, Obvious-M wrote:

I just accept every friend that I get no matter how obscure it may be. :P

At 7/8/10 06:29 PM, Ric-Olzow wrote: lol this explains a lot...

Anyway heres mine

Explains what? O.o

At 7/8/10 07:08 PM, TheHellbean wrote: What is that? Is that A youtube channel? My god, it is!

Oh my god I subscribed to it!

At 7/8/10 08:26 PM, ChuckDude131 wrote: SuperMarioBrothers09

haha i got more subscribers than you and I only have 1 video!!!!

Sadly mine are good videos that I created myself. :(