00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

NG Department of Defense

313,054 Views | 10,646 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-25 03:12:40

At 12/24/04 02:53 PM, BonusStage wrote: Did you miss any deposits though, becuas eif you need someone for that task *stretches* i could ... be helpful :)

Thanks but i already have some friends who are helping me to deposit for me while i'm away.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-25 03:33:01

At 12/25/04 03:12 AM, Gregosan wrote: Thanks but i already have some friends who are helping me to deposit for me while i'm away.

Lol who might that be :D? MERRY CHRISTMAS NGDD!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-25 03:52:32

At 12/24/04 08:38 AM, Plan-B wrote:
At 12/24/04 08:34 AM, -Puzz- wrote: Glad to have you back greg, we missed you :P
He is back for two or three days remember...?

Then, let's enjoy his stay!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-25 12:32:00

At 12/25/04 11:47 AM, SantaLuffsJ00 wrote: LOLK i gots no idea *dies*

Actually it was ment sarcastic because I am the one that depostits for him =_=

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-26 00:19:53

hey guys, i'm leaving for camp again...see you guyz on early february when i'll be back for Chinese New Year!!!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-26 03:11:22

At 12/26/04 12:19 AM, Gregosan wrote: hey guys, i'm leaving for camp again...see you guyz on early february when i'll be back for Chinese New Year!!!

See yah Greg, have a nice time there

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-26 07:04:24

Guys, there has been a major earthquake in South East Asia! 8.1 in magnitude! Already 4,000 deaths and rising! Tsunamis happenned!
Let's hope our friend gregosan and all asian peeps on NG didn't get caught in it!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-26 13:23:05

Howdy.

Whatcha'll get for christmas? I got Starocean2.. A camcorder with the little tv display.. Uh.. some boots, clothes, bathroom stuff, games, .. a briefcase, but thats about it. It was more quality over quantity this year, and I got to spend christmas night at my love's house. Now thats a christmas to remember. I'll be around for a while, but meanwhile im playing some Archmage. Ciao.

~Rain.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-27 13:34:44

I got sort of 1/2 of what I wanted. I got some random stuff like a new PS2 memory card and loads of clothes; but I also got Flash MX 2004 so I can't really complain. I wish that it would start snowing though, the weather here sucks.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-27 17:19:08

At 12/26/04 01:23 PM, RaindropsRed wrote: Whatcha'll get for christmas? I

1.San Andreas
2.Half Life 2
3.Some dvds
4.150 pound
5.Some clothes,:P
hurrah

Sig made by BBM in 2003

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-27 17:26:11

At 12/26/04 04:23 PM, BonusStage wrote: 5) A hat that is absolutely awesome (NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THE AWESOMENESS OF MY HAT ):< )

Give us a picture??

7) Eminem CD (yes i like rap along with techno and pop, WHAT WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT? *PUTS UP DUKES* :O)

Like toy soldiers = best song at the moment.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-27 22:55:32

Just wanted to know if this club is still open for new memebers..

PONTERRA FRUITCAKE MUFFINS ALL THE WAY!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-27 23:33:18

Gregosan-
Sucks about the maggots and crappy food, but at least you got some chicks' phone numbers.

M-A-R-C-U-S-
Well, I was selfishly hoping someone else would already have done the hard work of compiling a v/p list some time in the past, but since there isn't an existing one, I'm sure as hell not gonna do it.

BonusStage-
So, I guess we just talk about anything we feel like?

Everyone Else-
Please teach me the way of QUOTING MULTIPLE PEOPLE so I don't have to do this, and people will know what I am talking about.

Oooh! I went to Pheonix, AZ over Christmas! ***looks around... no one cares***. And I heard the earthquake that caused the tidal wave was 9.0 at the epicenter. That sucks.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-28 00:03:31

At 12/27/04 10:55 PM, foamyisurlrdndmaster wrote: Just wanted to know if this club is still open for new memebers..

PONTERRA FRUITCAKE MUFFINS ALL THE WAY!

Welcome to the Ngdd foamyisurlrdndmaster !
Your rank will be private for 2 weeks. Then if we feel your a good enough and loyal member of the club, we will give you your real rank based on your voting power. You also can get ranks ups by getting medals. 5 medals = promotion. Be a good member.

http://www.thenewalliance.tk/

Ready all the stickies there. By that time i'll verify you. Then on the top right of the page click "usergroups", and sign up for Department of Defense usergroup.

Good luck. §

Everyone Else-
Please teach me the way of QUOTING MULTIPLE PEOPLE so I don't : have to do this, and people will know what I am talking about.

Just type ": ", clon and a space. It will grey out any text.

example.

lol

lol

-Dave

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-28 00:19:23

At 12/28/04 12:03 AM, Dave wrote: Just type ": ", clon and a space. It will grey out any text.

example.

lol

lol
-Dave

-Text-

Thanks. There should be some kind of page that tells you how to do all this BBS stuff.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-28 04:43:46

At 12/26/04 07:04 AM, -Puzz- wrote: Guys, there has been a major earthquake in South East Asia! 8.1 in magnitude! Already 4,000 deaths and rising! Tsunamis happenned!
Let's hope our friend gregosan and all asian peeps on NG didn't get caught in it!

They say here, in the Netherlands, that it was a 9.0. 11.000 deaths in Sri Lanka only!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-28 11:41:02

Heh remember this? I found it going threw my old post.

Newgrounds Department Of Defense!

NG Department of Defense

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-28 13:29:16

At 12/28/04 11:41 AM, Dave wrote: Heh remember this? I found it going threw my old post.

What's that from? Was there a club like that?

PS: Did you leave out the 'n' in Newgrounds on prurpose?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-28 13:53:03

'Newgrouds'...lol.

That looks REALLY old. That pic is sort of funny though IMO. I just had to reboot my computer for the third time in under 6 months, which really, really sucks because I had a ton of Half-Life stuff on there and also Flash MX installed with a load of stuff that I was doing!
I feel like asking for a new computer for my birthday, seeing as I've done the dumbass thing and blown all my money on worthless crap, but stuff happens...

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-28 23:42:24

At 12/28/04 01:53 PM, flash3k wrote: I feel like asking for a new computer for my birthday, seeing as I've done the dumbass thing and blown all my money on worthless crap, but stuff happens...

No matter how shitty your computer is, it will never exceed mine in shittiness. Don't bother trying, it is futile. Mine freezes all the damn time, and it's not because of spyware, it's because I have a Dell.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 11:12:17

Damn, I miss everyone, when are people going to post, it's funny! I managed to get Flash MX working again, had some stuff saved somewhere in cyberspace *nerd* so it's not such a bad thing after all.

Anyway, something random happened today. I woke up to the image of a permanent markered smily-face on both of my speakers...my brother will die; after I've finished laughing.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 13:42:26

At 12/28/04 11:41 AM, Dave wrote: Heh remember this? I found it going threw my old post.

OMGF! That picture sure does suck lol, you made it?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 16:10:30

At 12/29/04 01:42 PM, Plan-B wrote:
OMGF! That picture sure does suck lol, you made it?

Oh My God Fuck?.................just ignore me, I'm half asleep.

And I was also half asleep when I first saw that pic, so I missed the DOD part and I asked the very dumb quastion of which club it's from >:0

I've been half asleep alot lately, I've a newfound obsession with Friends and have been staying up late to wach it.

At 12/29/04 11:12 AM, flash3k wrote: Anyway, something random happened today. I woke up to the image of a permanent markered smily-face on both of my speakers...my brother will die; after I've finished laughing.

If my brother did that to me............well...........I dunno, but it won't be pleasant. Are you sure there's no way to get rid of them?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 17:27:21

At 12/29/04 04:10 PM, RavenGage wrote: Oh My God Fuck?.................just ignore me, I'm half asleep.

What...? So the original is: Oh My Fuck God...? What about: Oh My Fucking God...? So it is: Oh My God Fucking

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 17:43:48

Am the club free to join? Are I qualified to am being in the club?

ZB

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 18:21:20

At 12/29/04 04:10 PM, RavenGage wrote: If my brother did that to me............well...........I dunno, but it won't be pleasant. Are you sure there's no way to get rid of them?

Sadly no, I'm just praying until the day I leave home and get my own place, then life will be good. I suppose I'll have to do the ol' 'shaving foam when he's sleeping' trick. (He's only 11 after all.)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 18:30:48

At 12/29/04 05:43 PM, ZeddyBee wrote: Am the club free to join? Are I qualified to am being in the club?

ZB

You sure do , just wait around for Dave he'll breif you on the club.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 18:35:19

Right thanks =)

ZB

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 19:46:16

At 12/29/04 06:35 PM, ZeddyBee wrote: Right thanks =)

ZB

OMFG IT'S MUTANT MUFFIN. WTF WERE HAVE YOU BEEN DUDE?!?!

Haha, it's me CrazyMuffin! Welcome man.

Welcome to the Ngdd ZeddyBee !
Your rank will be private for 2 weeks. Then if we feel your a good enough and loyal member of the club, we will give you your real rank based on your voting power. You also can get ranks ups by getting medals. 5 medals = promotion. Be a good member.

Ready all the stickies there. By that time i'll verify you. Then on the top right of the page click "usergroups", and sign up for Department of Defense usergroup.

Good luck. §

--------

W00t. DS!

NG Department of Defense

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-12-29 20:01:49

At 12/29/04 07:46 PM, Dave wrote:
At 12/29/04 06:35 PM, ZeddyBee wrote: Right thanks =)

ZB
OMFG IT'S MUTANT MUFFIN. WTF WERE HAVE YOU BEEN DUDE?!?!

Haha, it's me CrazyMuffin! Welcome man.

Welcome to the Ngdd ZeddyBee !

Good luck. §

--------

W00t. DS!

Haven't had a reception like that in years! Right, I'll drag my pathetic scrawny private ass over there and sign up etc. right away, sir. 2 weeks... ai yai yai...

ZB