00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Steam Give and Get Sale

2,849 Views | 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 15:46:23

Oh boy oh boy check the steam store ladies and gentlemen. We got some nice sales incoming.
Currently on sale:
Goddamn just check the store I ain't gonna write that down.
Also, a lot of great Gift Pack Deals as well, such as an 8-Pack of Deus Ex GOTY for a measly 12 bucks. Buy one fo' yoself and share the wealth.
I'm thinking about getting Counter-Strike 1.6 once it is on sale, maybe some other good and dirt-cheap stuff. And y'all?
Also Steam hook-up thread, post IDs and add fellow NGers: This here is mine.

GAMES!

Steam Give and Get Sale

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 16:05:36

Counter Strike 1.6 is already $10, not that much money if you ask me. Hopefully L4D is goes on sale because I wanna get that. Mirror's Edge I'll be looking for too, anything else I'll just wait and see what attracts my eye.

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 16:37:39

At 11/24/10 04:05 PM, Livin-Legend wrote: Counter Strike 1.6 is already $10, not that much money if you ask me. Hopefully L4D is goes on sale because I wanna get that. Mirror's Edge I'll be looking for too, anything else I'll just wait and see what attracts my eye.

L4D was on sale like 2 months ago or something, but I bet it'll go down again, if not on this sale then on the Christmas one.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 17:40:12

At 11/24/10 04:37 PM, Racoonmario wrote:
At 11/24/10 04:05 PM, Livin-Legend wrote: Counter Strike 1.6 is already $10, not that much money if you ask me. Hopefully L4D is goes on sale because I wanna get that. Mirror's Edge I'll be looking for too, anything else I'll just wait and see what attracts my eye.
L4D was on sale like 2 months ago or something, but I bet it'll go down again, if not on this sale then on the Christmas one.

Yeah stupid me only get L4D2 during that sale cause I heard it was good. I get it and it's awesome. Then I'm like I should have gotten L4D also. Then again, for Halloween they both go on sale again. I say fuck L4D because nobody plays it. 2 weeks after that sale I'm kicking myself because there's 3 whole other campaigns I haven't played. So I was gunna just suck it up and get it for $20 but I'm not gunna pay that much for a less popular game for 3 campaigns when I know I'm gunna play the sequel more. So right now I'm hoping it will go on sale because I won't pay anything more than $10 for it.

Interesting story right?

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 18:03:53

Steam ID in my sig.

Goddammit they always have these sales when I have no spending money.

Ah well. Time to make a wishlist and hope I get lucky.

Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 18:05:12

I'll be amazed if I manage to buy one game. Not only do I have so many games on Steam already, I'm also trying to not get so many games. There are so many Steam games I have that I've yet to play and getting more only adds to that list. If there's something really good that I can't resist getting, I'll buy it.

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 18:11:47

Might as well post my Steam ID.

None of the games on sale tickle my fancy really though. I've got too many Steam games I need to play.

Prepare for unforeseen consequences.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 18:11:50

At 11/24/10 06:05 PM, Bahamut wrote: Not only do I have so many games on Steam already, I'm also trying to not get so many games. There are so many Steam games I have that I've yet to play and getting more only adds to that list. If there's something really good that I can't resist getting, I'll buy it.

Seems that you have the exact opposite problem as me.

Can we trade?

Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 18:24:45

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 21:59:17

Notsomebeans

Is of course my steam username

ADD ME

Notsomebeans-Steam username

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 22:02:00

Wow, that wishlist giveaway has me excited. Even with the low odds, 5 games is a mighty-fine deal these days, amirite?

[ICON/GENRE/WIKI MOD] PM me for icon requests or icon/genre related questions.

lulz

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-24 22:07:01

It is my intention to buy TF2 in a few days, is it worth it?

Notsomebeans-Steam username

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 05:22:39

At 11/24/10 10:07 PM, Notsomebeans wrote: It is my intention to buy TF2 in a few days, is it worth it?

If you look past the faggotry that is Hat Fortress 2, you will find that Team Fortress 2 is a decent game. I say go for it once it is on sale.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 06:00:53

Counter Strike 1.6 is already $10, not that much money if you ask me. Hopefully L4D is goes on sale because I wanna get that

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 06:32:26

Just bought the Half Life 2 10 pack for my friends.

No, you can't have one.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 07:20:12

OMG THIS IS SO EPIC AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 07:21:10

I might buy some shit tomorrow depending if I get paid. No poorfags are getting shit >:C

Last time I gifted to one of you lot, I didn't even get a single thanks or anything.

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 07:25:25

At 11/25/10 07:21 AM, Oliver wrote: I might buy some shit tomorrow depending if I get paid. No poorfags are getting shit >:C
Last time I gifted to one of you lot, I didn't even get a single thanks or anything.

I remember gigging you stuff last Christmas, and maybe even on the summer deals.
I

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 07:29:51

At 11/25/10 07:25 AM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote:
At 11/25/10 07:21 AM, Oliver wrote: I might buy some shit tomorrow depending if I get paid. No poorfags are getting shit >:C
I remember gigging you stuff last Christmas, and maybe even on the summer deals.
I

You weren't the last person I gifted to from Jewgrounds maaaaaaan, you gifted me torchlight I believe which I just got back into now, pretty cool game if it weren't for M1 doing pretty much everything.

I'll be looking to return the favour this year in these sales or the Christmas one. ;D

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 07:46:17

FYI, giving out free TF2 items. Just add me, ID is in the OP.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 13:38:21

Todays deals are up, I've listed them in USD ('cause I'm in the US)

EVE Online: Tyrannis $5.00
Defense Grid: The Awakening: $2.50
Cities XL 2011: $29.99
DeathSpank: $10.04
Indie Story Pack: $4.99
--- And Yet it Moves, Gish, Jolly Rover, Puzzle Agenet, Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
AudioSuef: $2.50
Batman: Arkham Asylem GotY: $10.20
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days: $5.00

Packs:
Defense Grid 10 Pack: $14.99
AudioSurf 12 Pack: $19.99
Left 4 Dead 2 6 Pack: $24.99
Puzzle Quest 2 10 Pack: $34.99

I'm getting the Indie Story Pack for Recettear, nothing else appeals to me that I don't already have.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 13:46:21

So here's the deal.
I just bought 6 copies of L4D2 out of the kindness of my heart, you little chumps tell me why I should give you it. And none of that "I'M POOR LOL" crap.

Steam Give and Get Sale

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 13:57:02

At 11/25/10 01:46 PM, Oliver wrote: So here's the deal.
I just bought 6 copies of L4D2 out of the kindness of my heart, you little chumps tell me why I should give you it. And none of that "I'M POOR LOL" crap.

I'm not poor, but I would like a copy of L4D2.
You see, I loved the first L4D, but was never, well, given the opportunity to get my hands the sequel. To receive a copy of L4D2 would go a long ways towards making my day, and on this, the Day of Thanks, your gift would not go unnoticed.
Were blowjobs able to be transmitted digitally, I'd suck your dick. I'd fucking kill somebody for you.

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 14:02:04

Oh, and by the way. I'm not adding you as a Steam Friend if your ID hasn't already been posted in this thread. If I'm not sure that I either know you, or that you're from NG, then no dice.

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 14:11:45

You're a great Newgrounder, I will be genuinely thankful and will do this game justice. Also, I played the original on Xbox, but with PC support, why would I give my money to MS if they would charge big money to download DLC? I'm loyal to Valve, not MS.

My Steam

[ICON/GENRE/WIKI MOD] PM me for icon requests or icon/genre related questions.

lulz

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 14:37:37

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mczerong
I can't give anything back, but I'll be really grateful for audio surf, my computer ATM is broken, so I can't buy it. Audio surf is only $2.50, someone please gift me it.

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 14:44:35

I'll be honest. I don't really have a good reason why I should get one. I'm a pitiful little fuck who jumps at every opportunity to get free shit when in reality I deserve nothing. But if you give me one, I promise that I will find some way to pay you back. If I don't you can feel free to hate me forever.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 15:56:47

At 11/25/10 01:38 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: I'm getting the Indie Story Pack for Recettear, nothing else appeals to me that I don't already have.
Indie Story Pack for Recettear
Recettear

Only heard good stuff about Recettear. Sure, it has that 'kawaii uguu~' flavor, but it's supposed to be hard if you want to do it without failing. I know I'd like to try it.

Hey, did you make that one thread about triples?

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 16:02:37

I always loved L4D and we have for a long time been friends, I would really appreciate you giving me this and I th-

Oh wait, I already have both L4Ds.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Give and Get Sale 2010-11-25 16:51:41

At 11/25/10 03:56 PM, Racoonmario wrote:
Hey, did you make that one thread about triples?

No lol, whenever I'm trading or gifting I have my Steam URL in the namefield.

Anyway, All L4D copies gone, I also gave a friend Poker Night and prepurchased Meat Boy.