00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters

89,444 Views | 863 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 12:09:39

Fuck you Marathon Pro challanges. Not only do I have to play CTF (My worst Game type), I have to capture flags WITHOUT buttfags on my team camping with it for the kills, not let some other people cap' it first (I cant really help this, but whatever), have a half decent team to be able to defendour flag, and have people on your team that realise when the other team has your flag, I cant return it. This was the message I sent to them(This was after 2hrs of 3 more Cptures needed, not gotten from buttfags and n00b teams >:( My W/L ratio is also gone into the shits. So I was pretty pissed off. Anyway) I CANT FUCKING RETURN THE FUCKING FLAG, UNTILL YOU GO KILL THE FUCKING TWAT ON THE OTHER TEAM WITH OUR FLAG AND FUCKING RETURN IT, SO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE!!!!!

A whole team was doing this, so Yeah, I was pissed off. And you know what? I still dont even HAVE FUCKING MARATHON PRO!!!

*Calm* but yeah, it pissed me off a LOT. Now I have to keep doing it. Go me -.-

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 17:12:22

At 1/24/11 12:09 PM, chubzilla100 wrote: Fuck you Marathon Pro challanges. Not only do I have to play CTF (My worst Game type), I have to capture flags WITHOUT buttfags on my team camping with it for the kills, not let some other people cap' it first (I cant really help this, but whatever), have a half decent team to be able to defendour flag, and have people on your team that realise when the other team has your flag, I cant return it. This was the message I sent to them(This was after 2hrs of 3 more Cptures needed, not gotten from buttfags and n00b teams >:( My W/L ratio is also gone into the shits. So I was pretty pissed off. Anyway) I CANT FUCKING RETURN THE FUCKING FLAG, UNTILL YOU GO KILL THE FUCKING TWAT ON THE OTHER TEAM WITH OUR FLAG AND FUCKING RETURN IT, SO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE!!!!!

A whole team was doing this, so Yeah, I was pissed off. And you know what? I still dont even HAVE FUCKING MARATHON PRO!!!

And just double this for the past 3hrs, First off with the 3 Flag Caps, took me about an hour. That pissed me off a lot, but nothing compared to this. It was the "10 first Blood" challange. Fuck. My. Life. Seriously. This is a real bitch. Not only is this a once-a-game shot, you have to have the first kill of the round/game for both teams.

Even playing search, its so agrivating. In the past 2hrs I got 2 done. Thats how fucking bitchy it is. people say You can get it by playing reguarly. I cant. I play defensively. I almost never rush. So this is a real bitch. I felt like screaming at my TV within the last 5 mins.

But luckly (?) My gold runs out tommorow. So whatever bitch.

Yeah Im pissed off. That first post was ment to also say "Anyone whos on add me" or somthing, but I forgot. And now its not really worth it.

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 17:43:15

At 1/24/11 12:06 PM, wildface098 wrote: What happened to Modern Warfare 2, I can't even get on my PS3 and play a single match without it being a hack lobby anymore...I remember the times when I could get nukes on MW2 now it's just impossible because everybody hacks garbage mods like moon jump, 2x speed, aimbots, wallhacks, and all of that shit. and attempting for a nuke is just a way to get deranked anymore.

Wait, so can you get into a hacked lobby by just playing Match making, or is that just a flaw on the PS3? I'd like to go into a hacked lobby on Xbox live.. Not that I support hacking, but I'd like to have everything unlocked on MW2 sense it's not the newest and move active Call of Duty game anymore.

While on the subject of hacks, why the hell do people get different color clan tags and just make it say that color? That seems rather pointless to me. I mean, personally, if I got a color-hacked clan tag I'd make it "NG" or something, not just "BLUE" or "GRN" or "PINK" or anything along those lines.

Oh, and hello, this is my first post here, I believe. My gamertag is "JollySpace". You can add me, I guess. I don't usually talk/play with anybody anymore, so it would be rather pointless if you did add me.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 17:55:17

Submachine guns should be removed from Black Ops. It would make the game competitive, and possible to play without seeing every player using the AK47u +nade launcher every match.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 17:57:49

At 1/23/11 10:06 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: So !!! Who's up for some action tonight? (not that kind of action... silly)

Zombies?
Team Tactical?
Newgrounds Intra matches?

Anything !!!
Come on !!!

I'm all for an inter Newgrounds game at the weekend! GMT

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 18:00:35

At 1/24/11 05:55 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Submachine guns should be removed from Black Ops. It would make the game competitive, and possible to play without seeing every player using the AK47u +nade launcher every match.

What's wrong with the AK47u? It doesn't bother me at all. I easily out gun most of the people using submachine guns. Treyarch is going to make the Grip for the AK47u re-center slower, so it won't be as effective as it use to be.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 18:01:56

At 1/24/11 05:43 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 1/24/11 12:06 PM, wildface098 wrote: What happened to Modern Warfare 2, I can't even get on my PS3 and play a single match without it being a hack lobby anymore...I remember the times when I could get nukes on MW2 now it's just impossible because everybody hacks garbage mods like moon jump, 2x speed, aimbots, wallhacks, and all of that shit. and attempting for a nuke is just a way to get deranked anymore.
Wait, so can you get into a hacked lobby by just playing Match making, or is that just a flaw on the PS3? I'd like to go into a hacked lobby on Xbox live.. Not that I support hacking, but I'd like to have everything unlocked on MW2 sense it's not the newest and move active Call of Duty game anymore.

Pretty much, It's just hackers playing random games and you gotta be lucky to get in there. Also said hackers might not even give you the cheats. There were some cool dudes for me that unlocked all challenges and prestiged me. While some others just insta-killed me.

While on the subject of hacks, why the hell do people get different color clan tags and just make it say that color? That seems rather pointless to me. I mean, personally, if I got a color-hacked clan tag I'd make it "NG" or something, not just "BLUE" or "GRN" or "PINK" or anything along those lines.

Hey man, maybe I'm already NG. Most clan tags I've seen though have been CUNT or @.@ or DT. They also forcibly change your tag to whatever they are.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 18:05:25

At 1/24/11 06:01 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: Hey man, maybe I'm already NG. Most clan tags I've seen though have been CUNT or @.@ or DT. They also forcibly change your tag to whatever they are.

Why DT? Is that some popular Call of Duty hacking clan I'm unaware of?

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 18:08:17

At 1/24/11 06:05 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 1/24/11 06:01 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: Hey man, maybe I'm already NG. Most clan tags I've seen though have been CUNT or @.@ or DT. They also forcibly change your tag to whatever they are.
Why DT? Is that some popular Call of Duty hacking clan I'm unaware of?

Something named Derick Trotter or something like that.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 18:16:17

At 1/24/11 05:55 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: Submachine guns should be removed from Black Ops. It would make the game competitive, and possible to play without seeing every player using the AK47u +nade launcher every match.

Yeah, the 74u is a little bit overpowered, but why remove an entire category of guns because the said category's strongest gun is overused? And to be honest, there's needs to be a fair amount of tweaking to make this game more balanced and competitive such as:

- Removing Ghost (or making other Tier 1 perks more attractive to use) and Second Chance
- increasing the LMGs movement and ADS speed a little bit
- giving all shotguns tighter hipfire crosshairs and giving the Olympia a bit more damage
- lowering the FAMAS and AUG's maximum damage from 40 to 30
- buffing the Warlord perk on assault rifles so that underbarrel attachments can be used as well a sight and ext./dual mags
- swapping the AK74u and Uzi's recoil patterns
- buffing the 20 round mag SMGs by increasing their capacity to 30 rounds and maybe even giving them Dual Mags
- increase the time between a claymore beeping and exploding
- buff Valkyrie Rockets and Mortar Strikes

Of course, all the things listed above will probably never happen. The only thing that Treyarch have done is make the Grip on an AK74u less effective, and they plan on reducing the RC-XD's damage and blast radius so Flak Jacket will actually help you, and I don't know if it's just me, but I swear they've increased the AUG's and M60's recoil too.

Only thing I can say for now is to just deal with the game in its current state :(

Also, just hit 11th Prestige earlier, yay.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 18:19:36

The only pet peeve I have with Black Ops is the spawning system. All of the guns, perks, and everything else is fine with me. I just find it VERY annoying spawning right next to somebody on the other team.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 18:49:48

At 1/24/11 05:43 PM, Jolly wrote:

On the PS3 version, you can just go straight into any match type and there's a 1/2 chance of it being a modded lobby... I went 6 legit prestiges until people started ranking me up without asking me. the only matches that are rarely modded are Mercenary TDMs... I think Infinity Ward is still patching the XBOX version, but they've totally forgotten about the PS3.

Because even the latest mod does not yet give you the ability of full control over the text... meaning, you can't type what you want then color it. You usually have to go with what the creator of the mod menu gave you, unless you patch the menu yourself. but the latest mods have given you the ability to have camos on your secondaries.

Oh, and hello, this is my first post here, I believe. My gamertag is "JollySpace". You can add me, I guess. I don't usually talk/play with anybody anymore, so it would be rather pointless if you did add me.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-24 19:12:33

At 1/24/11 06:16 PM, ShadowWest wrote:

Why don't they employ people who KNOW what they're talking about to tweek games? It'll turn into another monstrosity like Halo Reach!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 01:30:02

and the extremely sad thing about this is that Infinity Ward is not doing anything about this... I mean, these hackers have gotten so good that actual MW2 admin/staff can't kick them anymore. Modern Warfare 2 really needs to be patched again so that this shit can quit happening for a while so I will have something to play other than Black Ops, which I suck fucking balls at

Add my PSN ID: FrostyMolotov

That's pretty weird... How come InfinityWard stopped taking care of stuff like that on their servers? It's not like if they were too busy taking care of Black Ops... they didn't even take part in the creation of this game...

At 1/24/11 05:12 PM, chubzilla100 wrote:
At 1/24/11 12:09 PM, chubzilla100 wrote: Fuck you Marathon Pro challanges. Not only do I have to play CTF (My worst Game type), I have to capture flags WITHOUT buttfags on my team camping with it for the kills, not let some other people cap' it first (I cant really help this, but whatever), have a half decent team to be able to defendour flag, and have people on your team that realise when the other team has your flag, I cant return it. This was the message I sent to them(This was after 2hrs of 3 more Cptures needed, not gotten from buttfags and n00b teams >:( My W/L ratio is also gone into the shits. So I was pretty pissed off. Anyway) I CANT FUCKING RETURN THE FUCKING FLAG, UNTILL YOU GO KILL THE FUCKING TWAT ON THE OTHER TEAM WITH OUR FLAG AND FUCKING RETURN IT, SO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND PLAY THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE!!!!!

And just double this for the past 3hrs, First off with the 3 Flag Caps, took me about an hour. That pissed me off a lot, but nothing compared to this. It was the "10 first Blood" challange. Fuck. My. Life. Seriously. This is a real bitch. Not only is this a once-a-game shot, you have to have the first kill of the round/game for both teams.

Even playing search, its so agrivating. In the past 2hrs I got 2 done. Thats how fucking bitchy it is. people say You can get it by playing reguarly. I cant. I play defensively. I almost never rush. So this is a real bitch. I felt like screaming at my TV within the last 5 mins.

But luckly (?) My gold runs out tommorow. So whatever bitch.

Yeah Im pissed off. That first post was ment to also say "Anyone whos on add me" or somthing, but I forgot. And now its not really worth it.

Marathon Pro is one of the hardest pro perks to get. I don't know about all of them, but Tactical Maks and Second Chance are painful two... What about the other perks? Are they any hard to get. I know that Hardline is not really hard when you have a mic and good teammates. Sleight Of Hand is not hard either. I use Steady Aim sometimes, and I think it's also pretty easy to get.

I won't list them all.

But here is a list of pro perk challenges

At 1/24/11 06:00 PM, Jolly wrote: What's wrong with the AK47u? It doesn't bother me at all. I easily out gun most of the people using submachine guns. Treyarch is going to make the Grip for the AK47u re-center slower, so it won't be as effective as it use to be.

It's over-powered. Not as much as the UMP45 in MW2 or the MP40 in WaW... but it's over-powered. Plus, the fact that you can use a noobtube on such a powerful SMG, makes it even deadlier.

At 1/24/11 06:16 PM, ShadowWest wrote: And to be honest, there's needs to be a fair amount of tweaking to make this game more balanced and competitive such as:

- Removing Ghost (or making other Tier 1 perks more attractive to use) and Second Chance

I know it can be pretty frustrating to play against campers who use Ghost Pro with silencers, but I think it's pretty legitimate that this perks exists. Plus, Lightweight and Hardline are GREAT first tier perks. I use these two perks on most of my classes. I only use Ghost on my second Assault Rifle class, for Search & Destroy matches.

I know a bunch of happy kids who uses the Flak Jacket and love it. I guess it's a great perk for Demolition and Domination. Plus, the Pro perk for Flak Jacket gives you a great advantage.

- increasing the LMGs movement and ADS speed a little bit

Dunno about this one. LMGs are heavy, it should feel like it.

- giving all shotguns tighter hipfire crosshairs and giving the Olympia a bit more damage

I have to admit that the shotguns are hard to use. And absolutely not worth it if not matched with Marathon and Lightweight. The Olympia is hard to use, because you really need SoH with it. SoH replacing the perk Steady Aim, which is the one you really should be using for all shotgun classes.

- lowering the FAMAS and AUG's maximum damage from 40 to 30

Haha! This :P

- buffing the Warlord perk on assault rifles so that underbarrel attachments can be used as well a sight and ext./dual mags

I'd love to use Warlord with Extended Mag and Dual Mag :P

- swapping the AK74u and Uzi's recoil patterns

lol :P

- buffing the 20 round mag SMGs by increasing their capacity to 30 rounds and maybe even giving them Dual Mags

Aren't these mags the regulars mags they have in real life?

- increase the time between a claymore beeping and exploding

Dunno about this one.

- buff Valkyrie Rockets and Mortar Strikes

Why exactly? :O

Of course, all the things listed above will probably never happen. The only thing that Treyarch have done is make the Grip on an AK74u less effective, and they plan on reducing the RC-XD's damage and blast radius so Flak Jacket will actually help you, and I don't know if it's just me, but I swear they've increased the AUG's and M60's recoil too.

I'm really happy with this game and what Treyarch is doing with it. The updates are helpful, and so far, they have patched everything that could have made this a less enjoyable game.

Only thing I can say for now is to just deal with the game in its current state :(

Or compare it with WaW and MW2, and understand it's the best Call Of Duty game since CoD4.

Crazy bitch...

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 09:50:25

At 1/25/11 01:30 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 1/24/11 06:00 PM, Jolly wrote: What's wrong with the AK47u? It doesn't bother me at all. I easily out gun most of the people using submachine guns. Treyarch is going to make the Grip for the AK47u re-center slower, so it won't be as effective as it use to be.
It's over-powered. Not as much as the UMP45 in MW2 or the MP40 in WaW... but it's over-powered. Plus, the fact that you can use a noobtube on such a powerful SMG, makes it even deadlier.

It doesn't really feel over-powered to me. You have to be really close to somebody to kill them is a major con.

Also, I really wish they would remove the noobtube out of the game altogether.

I've yet to prestige, or even hit the highest level, on any Call of Duty game ever. I'm level 48 on Black Ops right now, so I'm going to prestige at least once on this one.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 11:57:15

At 1/25/11 01:30 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: I know it can be pretty frustrating to play against campers who use Ghost Pro with silencers, but I think it's pretty legitimate that this perks exists. Plus, Lightweight and Hardline are GREAT first tier perks. I use these two perks on most of my classes. I only use Ghost on my second Assault Rifle class, for Search & Destroy matches.

Yeah, Ghost itself is a legit perk like you said, but what bothers me is that there's no counter to it or disadvantage when using it now. In CoD4 and MW2, you could use UAV Jammer/Cold-Blooded, but you had to sacrifice Stopping Power (or Juggernaut in CoD4's case).

Now in Black Ops, the main reward of the game, just like MW2, is getting high killstreak rewards to dominate the enemy. Now with Ghost Pro, people can hide from all killstreaks except the Attack Dogs (but they're easy to avoid and kill anyway), so that straight away is my main problem with Ghost.

The other problem I have with Ghost is that it pretty much dominates the Tier 1 slot, the only competition it has is Flak Jacket (which for the record I think is fine, doesn't need tweaking at all).

Lightweight - Only really appeals to players who like to rush, and even then I only see people rushing in Search and Destroy. Probably the most useless perk in this tier.

Scavenger - Dual Mags. 'Nuff said.

Hardline - Very good for helping you get higher killstreaks, but the Pro benefit is all but useless since it got nerfed, and what's the point of getting your Gunships and Chopper Gunners if some guy with Ghost and his Strela-3 secondary can shoot you down before you enter the map?

Hopefully, you can see why I find Ghost a problem in this game. Oh and regarding the Strela-3, I could rant on about that too, but I can't be bothered to type anymore :P

I know a bunch of happy kids who uses the Flak Jacket and love it. I guess it's a great perk for Demolition and Domination. Plus, the Pro perk for Flak Jacket gives you a great advantage.

Couldn't agree more!

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 12:07:43

Marathon Pro is one of the hardest pro perks to get. I don't know about all of them, but Tactical Maks and Second Chance are painful two... What about the other perks? Are they any hard to get. I know that Hardline is not really hard when you have a mic and good teammates. Sleight Of Hand is not hard either. I use Steady Aim sometimes, and I think it's also pretty easy to get.
I won't list them all.

But here is a list of pro perk challenges

Second chance is quite easy in my opinion, as long as you get the headshot one. Ghost Pros 30 killstreaks destroyed are a bit of a pain, considering you dont get stierelas (BOs stinger missiles) until lv30.

Flak Jackets frags can be cruel, especialy if you dont play against people who use frags. If only you could throw back semtex....

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 12:44:56

Call Of Duty World @ War
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty Black-Ops

I own all three, would like to join

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 18:09:12

At 1/25/11 09:50 AM, Jolly wrote:
It doesn't really feel over-powered to me. You have to be really close to somebody to kill them is a major con.

I see an AK47u in every single game I play. Not because it's a 'good gun' but because it requires little to no aim, and has little to no recoil even at long ranges! The submachine guns in this game require a massive recoil boost in general, the AK especially if you ask me. I shoot people with assault rifles first and they shoot me with the AK, and the AK will win every time, regardless of whether or not I got the first shot, or the target accuracy of the other player, since the AK has more damage (shots to kill), and less recoil, then any assault rifle, and with Rapid Fire... Well.

The only contender in these sort of situations the equally overpowered, M60 with Grip.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 18:12:09

In any call of duty game, where the only 'skill' to shooting any weapon constitutes your hit accuracy, your reflex time, and your ability to control the firearm, guns which are 'generally more powerful then any other gun', should not exist, at all. Sure you can have weapons with higher damage statistics, but these kind of things REALLY need to be compensated for. Otherwise you just end up in games full of people using the same weapons, because the one person using weapon X will just wreak havoc during the time period.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 20:23:54

At 1/25/11 11:57 AM, ShadowWest wrote: Yeah, Ghost itself is a legit perk like you said, but what bothers me is that there's no counter to it or disadvantage when using it now. In CoD4 and MW2, you could use UAV Jammer/Cold-Blooded, but you had to sacrifice Stopping Power (or Juggernaut in CoD4's case).

You're right West. If my memory's any good, I think that the Blackbird can spot people with Ghost on, right? Maybe if the amount of kills in a row to get it was a little lower, it would give an effective way to counter the Ghost perk.

I'd still pick Hardline or Lightweight over Ghost, most of the time.

Now in Black Ops, the main reward of the game, just like MW2, is getting high killstreak rewards to dominate the enemy. Now with Ghost Pro, people can hide from all killstreaks except the Attack Dogs (but they're easy to avoid and kill anyway), so that straight away is my main problem with Ghost.

I thought the Pro Perk was preventing the dogs from seing you. Anyway !! I often hear people complainning about campers... but camping is not the most effective way to get killstreaks, especially because if people pay a little attention to the killcams, they will easily know where to look the next time around.

The other problem I have with Ghost is that it pretty much dominates the Tier 1 slot, the only competition it has is Flak Jacket (which for the record I think is fine, doesn't need tweaking at all).

Like I said, Hardline Pro is terrific with the care package. I rarely use Ghost, and my k/d is still 2.21
I love to use Lightweight also, it's great when used with SMGs and Shotguns.

Lightweight - Only really appeals to players who like to rush, and even then I only see people rushing in Search and Destroy. Probably the most useless perk in this tier.

I barely ever play S&D and I use it on every single SMG weapon class. To chase people down, run to cover, strafe, knife people, or get to obvectives faster... it's an amazing perk.

Scavenger - Dual Mags. 'Nuff said.

Pretty useless. If you suck at this game, you will get killed before you run out of ammo. And if you don't suck, you will be able to pick up any weapon on the ground and keep killing people. Either way, you don't need Scavenger.

Hardline - Very good for helping you get higher killstreaks, but the Pro benefit is all but useless since it got nerfed, and what's the point of getting your Gunships and Chopper Gunners if some guy with Ghost and his Strela-3 secondary can shoot you down before you enter the map?

I'll post a pic of my kills with the Chopper Gunner :) You'll see how useful it is :)

At 1/25/11 12:07 PM, chubzilla100 wrote: Second chance is quite easy in my opinion, as long as you get the headshot one. Ghost Pros 30 killstreaks destroyed are a bit of a pain, considering you dont get stierelas (BOs stinger missiles) until lv30.

Haha! Pretty much why it's a pain in the ass !!! Even though I'm pretty good, I can't understand how you are supposed to shoot a guy straight in the head while he's emptying is AUG on your ass!

At 1/25/11 12:44 PM, Calintz wrote: Call Of Duty World @ War
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty Black-Ops

I own all three, would like to join

Playstation 3 ?
Xbox 360 ?
PC ?
Wii ?

At 1/25/11 06:12 PM, ArmouredGRIFFON wrote: In any call of duty game, where the only 'skill' to shooting any weapon constitutes your hit accuracy, your reflex time, and your ability to control the firearm, guns which are 'generally more powerful then any other gun', should not exist, at all. Sure you can have weapons with higher damage statistics, but these kind of things REALLY need to be compensated for. Otherwise you just end up in games full of people using the same weapons, because the one person using weapon X will just wreak havoc during the time period.

I'd take BO over MW2... ANY-FUCKING-DAY !!!

No Stopping Power !!!
No UMP45 !!!
No Scar-H !!!

At least, the most powerful guns cannot be boosted by shit perks like SP, anymore !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 21:02:51

Say What! Shadow :P

The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 21:22:26

At 1/25/11 09:02 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Say What! Shadow :P

How the hell do you get that many chopper gunners? I haven't even had that many Spy Planes.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 21:29:36

At 1/25/11 09:22 PM, Jolly wrote:
How the hell do you get that many chopper gunners? I haven't even had that many Spy Planes.

That would be the amount of kills I got with the Chopper Gunner, not the amount I called in.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-25 21:53:48

At 1/25/11 09:29 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 1/25/11 09:22 PM, Jolly wrote:
That would be the amount of kills I got with the Chopper Gunner, not the amount I called in.

Oh, my mistake. It would be crazy if you called in that many chopper gunners.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-26 14:14:25

Oh my, you get extremely lucky! If I get the chance during the next few days, I'll take pics of my kills with killstreaks. I think I've only got about 400 or so with the Chopper Gunner :(

Also, funny and lucky story. I was playing TDM against a bunch of idiots earlier on Jungle, and someone on their team called in a Care Package. I killed the guy, stole his Gunship and got 30 kills with it before they all ragequit :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-26 22:17:01

At 1/26/11 02:14 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
Oh my, you get extremely lucky! If I get the chance during the next few days, I'll take pics of my kills with killstreaks. I think I've only got about 400 or so with the Chopper Gunner :(

When the same situation tends to repeat over time, you cannot just say it's luck and move on. You got to know how to play with the Chopper, and how to spot those who might try to shoot you down quickly. Usely, even if they have Ghost+Strela, you can manage to get a few kills at least, before they shoot you down.

Also, funny and lucky story. I was playing TDM against a bunch of idiots earlier on Jungle, and someone on their team called in a Care Package. I killed the guy, stole his Gunship and got 30 kills with it before they all ragequit :D

Sad :(

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-26 23:51:37

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-27 00:02:46

At 1/26/11 11:51 PM, smeagol1 wrote: So if you haven't heard yet. # * * Listen to Alex Jones * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Russian state media assails Activision, 'Call of Duty' in wake of airport terrorist attack

Non-sense. There is a difference between playing a videogame and shooting people in real life. Plus, going on a suicide mission or risking your life in a terrorist attack, seems to differ a little from playing a video game in the comfort of your living room.

The argument that kids can be influenced by video games is kind of silly. This game is rated mature. If you are dumb enough as a parent to buy a rated M video game to your 8 years old kid, and not even bother looking at the content of the game, then you are the one who should be blamed.

Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-01-27 08:43:25

Alright i'm not really sure whats this all about ( i didn't read every post haha)
So if someone could explain to me what this is all about (i couldn't get any smarter from the first posts either but that could be me)

I play on Xbox i own from CoD 4 Till BO except i can't find my WaW anywhere.

K/d on MW2 = 1.44
K/d on BO = 1.87

Gamertag: y2jtimo