00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marijuana Iguana

763 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Marijuana Iguana 2010-09-02 15:52:32

Long ago in 100 B.C. three Iguanas started to look for some snack . Then one stumbled on a chunk of marijuana . The iguanas thought what is this , it taste so good and so relaxing . So the three Iguanas brought it back to the village . The elder loved it ; He wanted it for the sick , the needy , and the elderly . Soon after the joyful time ; a human came along and raided the Village . The Taste of Marijuana it was so addicting . The Iguanas saw the humans feast and soon they noticed they've been robbed . The humans were breathing it and breathing it . Suddenly One by one each human was dropping . As the humans were dieing the Iguanas were joyful to see that all there belongings are free . They were so happy and so loud there Marijuana was safe .

Let this be a lesson for you Some stuff ain't meant for humans

The END

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ima bout to Start this Whole Career

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana Iguana 2010-09-03 00:46:47

At 9/2/10 03:52 PM, Ouchihitme wrote: Let this be a lesson for you Some stuff ain't meant for humans

Just like writing isn't meant for you.

Response to Marijuana Iguana 2010-09-03 15:40:25

What the fuck you just said it didn't make any sense its my first post of Lit. Cut me some slack and im 13 years old Jack ass (and your comment wasn't even related to the story)

And look Who's talking

Ungreatfully
Ouchihitme

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana Iguana 2010-09-04 02:41:31

At 9/3/10 03:40 PM, Ouchihitme wrote: What the fuck you just said it didn't make any sense its my first post of Lit. Cut me some slack and im 13 years old Jack ass (and your comment wasn't even related to the story)

your "story" is some crap about how people shouldn't do weed because blah blah sheeple logic. and if you want [eople to cut you slack don't call them a jackass

And look Who's talking

really though you shouldn't write short stories, creative writing is a talent just like singing and being good at sports. some people aren't good at it and you are one of them

Ungreatfully
Ouchihitme

don't sign your posts. lurk more

Response to Marijuana Iguana 2010-09-04 05:32:21

In addition to being a troll post, your writing skills are absolutely appalling for a 13 year old. Enjoy puberty. Haha, I'm so funny.

Response to Marijuana Iguana 2010-09-04 10:50:22

Im still an ass on writing .Thanks for the tip though

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana Iguana 2010-09-04 12:30:03

I myself am only going to be turning 15 and I was no where near this level of failure at age 13. I am of course, not speaking of the ideas, but the awful grammar.
This leads me to believe that you sir, are a troll.

If so, what's with all the marijuana trolling lately?