00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cementtt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Save Newgrounds Now!

6,207 Views | 67 Replies

Response to Save Newgrounds Now! 2010-08-16 04:36:58

At 8/15/10 03:26 AM, EJR wrote: It's clock day.. Every flash today is supposed to pass (but unfortunately aren't).

I was kinda pissed about that too EJR! All clockday flahses should pass! Its the way of things!

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!

Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature

Response to Save Newgrounds Now! 2010-08-16 05:23:32

At 8/16/10 03:43 AM, westwarren32 wrote: but i care for newgrounds so much

Then try not to triple post.

Jebus

Response to Save Newgrounds Now! 2010-08-16 05:33:53

Just because it's clock day doesn't mean we need to open the flood gates and unleash all the crappy shit.

It can still be a NG holiday with quality submissions making it more memorable.. that's what the voting system is made for. If we begin to change our judgement and throw away our standards, then NG will never live up to it's further potential.

B was historic, but just because it sneaked by doesn't mean you should let things do the same. All B ever did was get turd of the week, it's not like it was weekly 1st or anything really important. In it's shittiness it inspired other up and coming artists to keep submitting their content no matter what people said and to just keep on trucking (so to speak), that's the legacy that is Clock Day and the Clock Crew, not a bunch of shitty flashes IMO.

Response to Save Newgrounds Now! 2010-08-16 06:37:51

Allow me to sum up about 99% of content on Newgrounds with a single submission.

: Sweet, my 666th POST. I'd like to thank Satan and mom and Mr. Moore...

Response to Save Newgrounds Now! 2010-08-17 04:37:14

At 8/15/10 06:38 PM, thdrkside wrote:
It can happen. The people of newgrounds just need to stop having such a pessimistic attitude like "the clock crew mass votes we cant beat them".
All we need to do is blam their flashes over and over until they realize they cant submit anything without it getting blammed. And there are never enough clocks online at the same time to cancel out a whole community of 0 votes.

exactly, i just don't understand why the community of newgrounds allows the flashes to pass, even if it doesn't make sense

Response to Save Newgrounds Now! 2010-08-17 04:40:19

At 8/16/10 05:33 AM, DarkMatter2 wrote: Just because it's clock day doesn't mean we need to open the flood gates and unleash all the crappy shit.

It can still be a NG holiday with quality submissions making it more memorable.. that's what the voting system is made for. If we begin to change our judgement and throw away our standards, then NG will never live up to it's further potential.

i get what you mean, but the thing is, the clock crew already received a great day, yet they just spam, and not even try, i mean come on, why spam when they can do better?

Response to Save Newgrounds Now! 2010-10-29 20:46:19

No flash submissions aren't blammed on Clock Day is because people wanna make awesome flash submissions just like The Clock Crew and StrawberryClock!, It doesn't mean that you wanna blam them!

Save Newgrounds Now!

Contact me on Email! RupeeAIMClock@yahoo.com

BBS Signature

Response to Save Newgrounds Now! 2010-10-30 02:07:22

BBS Signature