00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mibrudabot1225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game sequels you want made

4,760 Views | 78 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 16:26:49

Okay seriously, make a list about all the game sequels you want made! include why if you can.

i want a new Crash bandicoot, that guy was a fucking pimp, get him something new you guys!
Okay now you go.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 16:31:48

Half Life 2: Episode 3

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 16:33:56

At 7/29/10 04:31 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: Half Life 2: Episode 3

Totally,it's not under development yet?Hm, thats odd.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 16:34:38

Honestly I would have a liked to play some of the Alphas and Beta versions you know like before the final versions of the games came out . Like Resident Evil 1.5

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 16:35:08

Metro 2034

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 16:38:21

I've said it before and I'll say it now, the Gargoyle's Quest/Demon's Crest line of games needs a new sequel. That game was mega tits. They were great action/RPG games that started on the original Gameboy and peaked with the amazing 16-bit Demon's Crest then died out completely. I think we need more games like that now-a-days.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 16:40:35

i want a fucking sequel to XIII.

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 16:42:39

At 7/29/10 04:40 PM, killer32 wrote: i want a fucking sequel to XIII.

Im not sure that can happen, though i never beat the game (my damn brother broke the disk in anger) the story seemed like it could never be tied into a sequel.
The guy gets his memory back so now there is no mystery.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 17:16:25

Shadow of the Colossus. I know Ico takes place after SotC and I know about The Last Guardian, but I'd like to see more stuff with Wander done.

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 17:34:20

If I had official word that the new TimeSplitters game was in development, I'd be a happy man. I don't see why they don't get to work on that game. All the previous titles in the series were awesome, so I assume the next one will be too.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 17:52:16

Mirrors Edge

THEY SAID IT WAS GONNA BE A TRILOGY!!!

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 17:54:01

Star Wars: Battlefront III

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 18:03:17

Bubsy 3DS

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 18:19:02

At 7/29/10 05:54 PM, ZOMGALIENS wrote: Star Wars: Battlefront III

Oh, this. Don't know how I forgot about Battlefront.

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 18:24:42

Super Mario Sunshine 2.

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 18:44:30

I want one for Devil May Cry 4

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 18:49:51

The king is gone, but he's not forgotten.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 18:51:27

Rule of Rose. That one was pretty good.

The Eldorado is dead. Long live the Eldorado.

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 19:10:28

Homeworld 3

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 19:31:26

Way way back in, uh, December 2009, I made a similar thread. One of the games I demanded was already announced, to my biggest non-Nintendo nerdgasm of the year. The other? Look, I know that it's either unlikely or flat-out impossible since the series is moving on with Skyward Sword, but Nintendo recently made us sit through two "toony" sequels to The Wind Waker, which looking back may have been the worst main-series Zelda since the NES (though that's only relative to the other Zelda games, as it was really good in its own right), yet they never gave us a follow-up to the far superior Twilight Princess, a game which actually fucking deserved one.

Also, we need Super Smash Bros. for DS or 3DS. Why someone at Nintendo didn't think of this by now, I'll never know. Sorry to those of you who don't like Smash, because you're more traditional fighting gamers and Smash is a nostalgiafag game for Nintendo fanboys like me which hardly even counts as a fighter (if at all), but it's enjoyable for its own reasons, most of which may well be why it sucks for tournament play.

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 19:39:22

At 7/29/10 04:38 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: I've said it before and I'll say it now, the Gargoyle's Quest/Demon's Crest line of games needs a new sequel. That game was mega tits. They were great action/RPG games that started on the original Gameboy and peaked with the amazing 16-bit Demon's Crest then died out completely. I think we need more games like that now-a-days.

Demon's Crest was excellent, one of the best and most underrated games/platformers on the SNES.

As for me, I'd like to see a direct sequel to Chrono Trigger. Also would like to see Battlefront III after someone said it and reminded me how much I loved the first two.

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 19:40:17

At 7/29/10 04:42 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 7/29/10 04:40 PM, killer32 wrote: i want a fucking sequel to XIII.
Im not sure that can happen, though i never beat the game (my damn brother broke the disk in anger) the story seemed like it could never be tied into a sequel.
The guy gets his memory back so now there is no mystery.

They could just start a new storyline. Or continue in the same storyline with a different character. Or make some bullshit about the main character getting into a new situation or something. I have no idea since I haven't actually played that game, really, but yeah.

I want a new Onimusha, a new Way of the Samurai and localizations for the newest Kenka Bancho (like 4, and the PSP remake of 1). Or heck, a new Kenka Bancho for the 360/PS3. Those are the first that come to mind. Off course, I don't really mind too much if these don't happen.

i deserve death

dont click the link this account is shit and fuck me

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 20:10:05

New Legacy of Kain, such a hopeless dream. I'm honestly more into epilogue DLC than sequels though. We need more Broken Steel type shit in games like Modern Warfare 2 and Red Dead Redemption.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 20:18:50

At 7/29/10 05:54 PM, ZOMGALIENS wrote: Star Wars: Battlefront III

This.

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 20:23:26

That rockstar game Bully and Shado Of the Collosus.

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 20:38:00

At 7/29/10 05:34 PM, dean wrote: If I had official word that the new TimeSplitters game was in development, I'd be a happy man. I don't see why they don't get to work on that game. All the previous titles in the series were awesome, so I assume the next one will be too.

Ah yes, i explained that in another thread, Time Splitters 3 was under development but later scrapped, But the creators said if enough fans asked, they would continue working on it again, enough fans said they wanted the sequel, so they did work on it again, but for some reason they scrapped it again!

Now TS 3 is in purgatory because nobody want to finish it.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 22:37:35

God Hand - A sequel with split-screen\online co-op would be great.

Little Samson - Should at least be on Wii Virtual Console. A 2.5D remake would also rock my world.

Megaman Legends - Really, Capcom? You'll make an online Megaman game before you do a sequel to this? I call bullcrap on that.

Medievil - Well, they already remade the first one for PSP, now remake the second and we'll be all square!

Streets of Rage - Who doesn't love SOR? Or if you live in Japan, BARE KNUCKLE.

The Twisted Tales Of Spike McFang - A man can dream...

Comix Zone - Just sum up that cliffhanger, c'mon! Please!

Here's my Dtoid account. And my Urban Terror ID is BenelliM4-Medic. And I know Travis Touchdown isn't a Capcom character, but I put him in anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 22:57:07

I haven't checked, but I'd like a burnout paradise sequel, that was the only racing game I played religiously until I broke it by accident (XBox ate it).

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 23:22:55

At 7/29/10 10:37 PM, BenelliM4 wrote: The Twisted Tales Of Spike McFang - A man can dream...

Holy crap dude, i thought i was the only one that knew about that game!
it was so awesome, it was short though, even for SNES's standards, but the combat was great,and the boss battles were fun.
*sigh* unfortunately Naxat soft has been bankrupt since 2002 i think and nobody has bought the rights to Spike Mcfang :(
as long as it keeps it's 2-D element instead of trying to be all next-gen and "modern" looking, it would do well.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Game sequels you want made 2010-07-29 23:50:49

I want a Red Dead Redemption Prequel.

The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature