00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ScottTheClaw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Games that Need Sequels...

1,067 Views | 25 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 16:46:15

...And series that need to continue.

I'm going to say that another Marvel vs. Capcom would be a fun play. I fucking love MvC, and they could put every character in the Marvel and Capcom universes on a PS3 or 360 disc, barring anything with copyright boundaries. Hell yeah, and in HD. Mike Haggar vs. Beast, anyone? I know it's just dreaming, but...

Oh, and I know I've said this before, but The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess needs a direct sequel. I don't see why Nintendo insists on making sequels to The Wind Waker but won't make a continuation of TP.

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 16:50:48

I wish Capcom would take a break from making the 489th Megaman Network game and make Megaman Legends 3. Not only was it a great series IMO but it ended on the biggest cliffhanger of all time!

Credit goes to ChrisLovejoy for this spectacularly spooky sig! [Go fab to fight against breast cancer! For the sake of titties everywhere!]

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 16:52:50

At 12/15/09 04:50 PM, zen64 wrote: Megaman Legends 3

Thread over.

When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 16:56:13

They need to continue with Ico. Shadow of the Colossus was amazing, I'd love to play a game like that on PS3. Hell, I'd even love a PSN download of SotC.

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 17:42:17

Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 17:48:55

At 12/15/09 04:46 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote: ...And series that need to continue.

it wouldnt be MvC anymore, it would be Disney+Marvel Vs Capcom.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 18:26:40

I really badly want to see a new Persona game. I know that they recently remade the first one on the PSP, but I would like to see an all new game on the PS3.

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 18:37:16

LittleBigPlanet. But it probably will get a sequel, so Joy Mech Fight.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 18:37:48

I'd like to see a sequel for Metal Arms: Glitch in the System. That was a fun third-person shooter game. I also want a sequel for Luigi's Mansion. ...What? I liked that game.

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 19:26:35

Impossible Creatures, Startopia, Evil Genius, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 21:44:23

Little known game for the PS called threads of fate, it was a clever, original RPG with a great storyline, short, but very fun, with two different storylines for the two playable characters. I really really hope they make a sequel someday, but I doubt it'll happen.

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 21:55:45

At 12/15/09 05:42 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Conker's Bad Fur Day.

This. Oh yes this, and only this.

I shit Bricks and Piss cement

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 22:32:05

At 12/15/09 10:08 PM, Aci6 wrote:
That'd be awesome, I'd love to play an epic game like it on the 360... er complete with vehicle-based gameplay.

I concur, if they were to make a sequel of one of the biggest parts of my childhood, it would have to made by somebody other than NewRare.

I call them NewRare because they are NOTHING like the Rare from the Nintendo 64 era.

But then again, unless it is totally mind-blowing, my childhood will be further scarred with the release of a sequel. So, how 'bout we not bring Conker back to life, huh? We brought back Banjo, and look what happenned.

Conker will live on in our hearts. I would be more than content with only that.

Anyway, I'd like to see sequels of Luigi's Mansion, Kirby 64, Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, Super Mario World, and Starfox Assault.

Now, I suppose I should explain myself on those suggestions. Luigi deserves another epic adventure no matter what. Kirby deserves another console-based adventure, but in full 3D and with a menacing enemy like the guy in Kirby 64. What was it called? The darkness? The bad guy was a floating eyeball turning innocent creatures into ferocious animals, as seen with the Waddle Doo boss.

I would LOVE another addition to RE's Chronicles series on the Wii. They've showed us the horrible T-Virus, than the variations of the T-Virus, now the only decent theme left with plenty of potential, is Las Plagas. Except they refused to do RE4-based levels. Lame.

I would like another Mario adventure in Dinosaur land. Sure there's also the Beanbean Kingdom to consider, but I was never a fan of that world. Though SuperStar Saga WAS a great game.

A lot of people want another Starfox, preferabley just like Starfox 64. But I'm different because Assault on the Gamecube was MY first game, and I think that was the best one. I loved playing as agile Fox McCloud as you run and gun alien enemies and utilize landmasters. The story was also much more epic. Bring those bad guys back. Oh, and good voice acting please. This is NOT the tradition that should be continued.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 22:56:10

Mother 3 needs a sequel...that game series is to damn good to let die at 3 games.

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 23:05:31

Shining Force needs a sequel that goes back to the genesis basics.

Also: new Advance Wars would be nice

thanks for the sig Makeshift!

GT = BD Lelouch

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-15 23:08:13

LittleBigPlanet can't get a sequel due to the Playstation Network, you can just get add-ons to it... although LittleBigPlanet is one of my favorite games, it cannot have a sequel...

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-16 00:45:23

Portal 2

I need to find that pie....

Music is my passion , not my business.

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-16 04:51:29

bully for the ps2

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-16 10:18:45

I wish they'd make a sequel to Okage, that game was one of my favorite rpgs

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-16 10:32:04

Duke Nuke 'em. You know I'm right.

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-16 11:50:41

Zone of the Enders

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-16 12:00:39

At 12/16/09 11:50 AM, McPaper wrote: Zone of the Enders

That game is like the total pile of dump that came out of me

Response to Games that Need Sequels... 2009-12-16 14:23:53

this , kingdom hearts 3, jak 4 (lost frontier is a sequel but i want a new current gen one)

Hard to come up with more since every game now aa days is getting a sequel since developers have run out of ideas.