00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

To legendary Frog:

8,613 Views | 151 Replies

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 20:20:39

Hmmm.... I think LF is a great animator, although his LOTR series isn't that great IMO, I mean Sauron doesnt look very well drawn or animated, but everything else is brilliant......

It isn't his fault he has an army of fanboys 5'ing his films daily, there is a club that REQUIRES you to fifen one of his films just to join..... that is stupid, and the same as IWP and Suggestion Box IMO i.e mass voting.....

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 20:24:52

It isn't his fault he has an army of fanboys 5'ing his films daily, there is a club that REQUIRES you to fifen one of his films just to join.....

haha thats TOO pathetic..but if if thats what they want to do with there life..oh well

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 20:28:16

Knox did you shun AIM?

...I wanted to laugh together...

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 20:33:29

At 3/14/04 08:07 PM, Black-Thunder wrote:
At 3/14/04 06:25 PM, Mysterio-619 wrote: i hate him he doesnt have 1 curse in his movies i think hes like 12 or something
Shut up dude and keep that shit to your self.

HahahahahahHAAAAHAHAaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

You said "shit"

Lol! lol! lool!! lol!!!!

Was it fast forwarded and soundeed liqe a skwiwel too
? cause that would make it funnyier!

Say shit again!!!!

To legendary Frog:

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 20:34:41

At 3/14/04 08:28 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: Knox did you shun AIM?

...I wanted to laugh together...

aww.....i still have aim..but..haha

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 20:42:39

At 3/14/04 07:59 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote:
At 3/14/04 07:53 PM, Little_Miss_Vixen wrote: Slander isn't going to get you anywhere. Leave the poor guy alone and go make something better if you guys hate his stuff so much. It seems that people on Newgrounds feel a need to single out artists or movies just for the sake of pointing fingers. Hatred is what brings us together, huh?
The man often steals spots 1,2,3,4 and 5.

Chocobo mix is in no way shape or form good enough to even still be on the top 50 He didn't even make the music for it.
I don't fucking have to leave him alone cuz it's a fucking free country! It pisses me off to see his stuff steal the top spots away from better artists, if there is no program that auto votes his stuff up, then his fans must vote his stuff every day and all the rest down.
Just wait for his new movie to be out, once it comes out all his movies will be pushed to the top of the portal.

Mike

Free speech is one thing; accusing someone of using a program to "vote his way to the stop" is something else entirely. That's a serious accusation and unless you have evidence to back it up, the only thing you succeed in doing is making yourself look like a jackass. LF has no control over what fans of movies choose to do. If you're going to point fingers, point fingers at the people who vote his stuff up every day for the sake of voting it up, eh?

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 20:53:48

That's a serious accusation and unless you have evidence to back it up

no he really did...but who cares,its just NG,haha get a life,you people

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 20:56:27

At 3/14/04 08:53 PM, -Knox- wrote:
That's a serious accusation and unless you have evidence to back it up
no he really did...but who cares,its just NG,haha get a life,you people

Shut up Knox, noob, make some flash movies before you diss anyones. And don't touch that newspaper!

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:01:38

At 3/14/04 08:56 PM, Admiral8Q wrote:
Shut up Knox, noob, make some flash movies before you diss anyones. And don't touch that newspaper!

oh god shut up...knox does make flash...if you see them in flash they are flash...alright? fucking moron...

legendary frog is gonna steal number one again with his ONE RING SE

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:02:10

well I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

you fuckin tell them. but i like lf not knox. love your shit cant wait till 6 and hope it makes me throw up. your last ones almost made me

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:21:02

At 3/14/04 09:14 PM, UltimateZeldaFan wrote: theirs only one way to settle this.
knox and lf need to play a quick game of russian roulette.
who will come out alive, only the 6 shooter will know...

nah,he'll probably rig that too,haha ok im done...you people are silly!

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:25:01

At 3/14/04 08:42 PM, Little_Miss_Vixen wrote:
At 3/14/04 07:59 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote:
At 3/14/04 07:53 PM, Little_Miss_Vixen wrote: Slander isn't going to get you anywhere. Leave the poor guy alone and go make something better if you guys hate his stuff so much. It seems that people on Newgrounds feel a need to single out artists or movies just for the sake of pointing fingers. Hatred is what brings us together, huh?
The man often steals spots 1,2,3,4 and 5.

Chocobo mix is in no way shape or form good enough to even still be on the top 50 He didn't even make the music for it.
I don't fucking have to leave him alone cuz it's a fucking free country! It pisses me off to see his stuff steal the top spots away from better artists, if there is no program that auto votes his stuff up, then his fans must vote his stuff every day and all the rest down.
Just wait for his new movie to be out, once it comes out all his movies will be pushed to the top of the portal.

Mike
Free speech is one thing; accusing someone of using a program to "vote his way to the stop" is something else entirely. That's a serious accusation and unless you have evidence to back it up, the only thing you succeed in doing is making yourself look like a jackass. LF has no control over what fans of movies choose to do. If you're going to point fingers, point fingers at the people who vote his stuff up every day for the sake of voting it up, eh?

legendaryfrog did infact use a script at least one time to cheat the score on chocobo remix. a 5 was the forced vote, and now the score is untouchable because of it. one of the cheesy speculatory ways is to look at the ratio to votes and views, then compare to any other submission on the entire portal and compare to votes/views.

For instance:

Pimp's Quest:
6,178,906 views, 38,383 votes

Chocobo Remix:
1,433,072 views, 85,809 votes

I say we petition to make him resubmit chocobo remix and get a fair score just like anyone else. to keep it up there as-is is just downright insulting. He is currently making a profit off the NG audience and other fellow NG authors that he has cheated out of a fair chance.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:30:51

At 3/14/04 09:25 PM, synj wrote: proof that LG is a cheating faggot

I say ban his ass

Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:43:21

I dind't put anyhting or do anything in any one of my movies. And synj, I thought you would be smart enough to know that.

Maybe someone made something that did, I don't know. But I didn't, and I'm sick and tired of people claiming that I did it on my own.

I DON'T tell people ot vote 5 on all my movie.
I DON'T tell people to vote low on other movies.
And I such as hell don't cheat the system.

I'm going to keep making the movies I want ot make. I'm not making parodies of popualr games and movies to win votes. I do it because i like them. I tell me cheesey jokes because I think it's funny.

If you don't like it don't care. I honestly don't give second thoughts to reviews that are unintellegent. But I still I take critisms. Oviously alot more people love them than hate them, so I must be doing something right.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:48:43

the auto-5 exploit was fixed on 8/26/02.
chocobo remix was submitted on 07/25/2002.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:51:55

That dosn't mean I had a auto-5 script running. It just means it was fixed after I submited. I wouldn't even know how to do something like that.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:57:29

I too specifically remember Tom making a post about Chocobo-Remix and how it used "some fancy-schmancy code" to make itself vote a 5 everytime someone viewed it.

Nothing person, but I think your smug and your movies are highly overrated.

I was never really here.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:58:24

That was DBZ in a Nutshell.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 21:59:00

lets drag him out into the streets and shoot him, then run over him a few times for fun!

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:00:50

At 3/14/04 09:51 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote: That dosn't mean I had a auto-5 script running. It just means it was fixed after I submited. I wouldn't even know how to do something like that.

STFU Legendary FAG, for all i know, your probibly still running that code that you pulled out of you anus.

u stupid slut, ur art = shit, and so do your fans, you sure like to please all of thoes 13 year olds huh??

YOU SUCK ASS!

To legendary Frog:

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:01:44

At 3/14/04 09:59 PM, SickDeathFiend wrote: lets drag him out into the streets and shoot him, then run over him a few times for fun!

You're angry that a lot of his stuff got unfairly higher votes than yours, huh SickDeathFiend?

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:01:47

At 3/14/04 08:34 PM, -Knox- wrote:
aww.....i still have aim..but..haha

Usurper.

Where were we? Ah yes, making fun of LF.

"OMFG Heze named after a green slimey thing, how ghey."

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:03:13

Yeah, someone did make a frontpage post about chocobo remix, which I fail to find. I can only find the one about the DBZ nutshell movie.

Regardless - what would you personally say if many people really felt you should resubmit it? If the NG audience truly thinks it deserves such a high score it would get right back where it is again and speak for itself.

Personally I'd gladly resubmit any of my submissions on the drop of a hat if I had a questionable situation such as yours because I know they got their scores fairly. What is your reply to that?

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:04:12

At 3/14/04 09:59 PM, SickDeathFiend wrote: lets drag him out into the streets and shoot him, then run over him a few times for fun!

LMAO hes too fat, so we'll need a few people to pull him!

we shoud chop off his arms too, and castrate him, so no more flash by him, and no more tadpoles from him in the future.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:04:22

At 3/14/04 10:01 PM, Digital_Wraith wrote:
You're angry that a lot of his stuff got unfairly higher votes than yours, huh SickDeathFiend?

No I just hate people who cheat everyone else out.
And most of all I hate the little bastards that vote everything down and his movies up, its getting ridiculous hahahaha. weee.. >=)

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:09:44

Man Frog, it must suck to have so many people jealous of your talent. Keep em commin, the LOTR ones were a bit boring, but my favorite so far is all your pie.

I say you take up the challenge Legendary Frog and resubmit it. Make sure that if you do to let everyone know why you are , otherwise you'll get flagged for stollen and 0's also.

Chocobo is ok, I enjoyed it. though to be honest today is the first time I bothered watching it.

The only downfall of resubmitting it would be that you take someone else's award for the day. Hmmm, on second though, you probably shouldn't resubmit it.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:10:02

At 3/14/04 10:06 PM, JmBd wrote:
Now shut the fuck up, sit down, and ride the wave in.

Much Love,

Josh

uh oh, to me, it sounds like youve been sucking on legendary frogs green cock for 3 years, you must really like his splooj ;)

suck away my good man. cheers!

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:10:07

At 3/14/04 10:04 PM, SickDeathFiend wrote:
At 3/14/04 10:01 PM, Digital_Wraith wrote:
No I just hate people who cheat everyone else out.
And most of all I hate the little bastards that vote everything down and his movies up, its getting ridiculous hahahaha. weee.. >=)

it is ridiculous however sadly you cant control other peoples votes. and most people watch the movies

BBS Signature

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:11:12

oh ya legendary frog still kicks ass.

BBS Signature

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-14 22:13:33

I want to be yelled at too....at least it's better than being moderately ignored.

Maybe I should start cussing and actin a fool like all the other newbies.