00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

To legendary Frog:

8,612 Views | 151 Replies

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 07:28:08

At 3/15/04 07:25 AM, -poxpower- wrote:
too late, I already won it like last page

Fair enough.

who cares, its more fun to have a debate than to suckup to LF like all the kids do when they see him online.

Ok, but why do you think someone cant be an LF fan and not vote fairly on his animations ??? Is there something ive missed ?

wtf like I said, this stupid thread should have been locked.

Fair enough, but you did keep it going.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 07:32:14

At 3/15/04 07:28 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
Ok, but why do you think someone cant be an LF fan and not vote fairly on his animations ??? Is there something ive missed ?

again, FIND WHERE I SAID THAT

Fair enough, but you did keep it going.

hey, I'm not a mod, I can't lock it, so I might as well defend him since he's being unfairly accused of cheating the system.
so yeah. its just hilarious to see how bad some people are at debates.

BBS Signature

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 07:40:51

At 3/15/04 07:32 AM, -poxpower- wrote:
again, FIND WHERE I SAID THAT

Never said you did say it, just insinuating.

hey, I'm not a mod, I can't lock it, so I might as well defend him since he's being unfairly accused of cheating the system.

I never said you were a mod. I agree, but dont you think its been going for to long ? I know its unfair to be accused as a cheater when there is no evidence to prove that he is, but there is also no evidence to prove that he isnt, is there, and thats why i think this argument was going nowhere when i read it, otherwise i wouldnt have gotten involved.

so yeah. its just hilarious to see how bad some people are at debates.

Including me, yes i agree, but this is just downright taking the piss.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 07:47:41

At 3/15/04 07:40 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
Never said you did say it, just insinuating.

yes you did:

"Ok, but why do you think someone cant be an LF fan and not vote fairly on his animations?"

now you'll go "but I said THINK!! ahaha!! well smart boy, if you think that's what i think , then it must be because of something I wrote, so find that and then show me how it shows that I think what you said I was thinking.

I know its unfair to be accused as a cheater when there is no evidence to prove that he is, but there is also no evidence to prove that he isnt, is there

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah see that's the oldest dumbest reasoning ever. YOu can "prove" anything like that. Hey, GODS EXIST, you can't prove otherwise! Hey, I'm 10 feet tall, you can't prove otherwise! Hey, aliens ruled the earth 300 years ago, YOU CAN'T prove otherwise.

that's why, in america, you have to prove people are guilty so they are convicted, they don't have to prove they're innocent, because that's virtually impossible, as seen from this thread and its fair amount of in-denial LF haters.

in short, everyone who doesn't agree with me: COMMUNISTS
lol

BBS Signature

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 07:53:19

At 3/15/04 07:47 AM, -poxpower- wrote: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Hey, aliens ruled the earth 300 years ago, YOU CAN'T prove otherwise.

Actually that was 3,500 years ago. They did better than us stupid humans.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 07:54:43

At 3/15/04 07:53 AM, Admiral8Q wrote: Actually that was 3,500 years ago. They did better than us stupid humans.

shut up communist
>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (

p.s. it was 3499 years ago, u r wrong

BBS Signature

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 08:16:50

At 3/15/04 07:47 AM, -poxpower- wrote:

Hey, aliens ruled the earth 300 years ago, YOU CAN'T prove otherwise.

I can prove that, silly.

in short, everyone who doesn't agree with me: COMMUNISTS
lol

Fair enough, but you are always right arent you.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 08:21:11

At 3/15/04 07:54 AM, -poxpower- wrote: shut up communist
>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (>: (

p.s. it was 3499 years ago, u r wrong

Damn, I guess I should take this hammer and sickle symble off my forhead, eh?

Sure it was 3499 years ago, dats vat vee vanted you to think...

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 08:27:59

I've got 2 words for everybody. MI-DOL. My God. Can't you PMSing 5 year olds find anything better to do with your life than arguing on a thread on newgrounds? Why can't we all just sit in a circle, smoke a bowl, chill, eat rice-a-roni, and laugh at the word roni for 2 hours? LF is a great guy. if you love his flash, cool. If you hate his flash, cool. You have your opinions. You don't need to fight like pre-pubescent Blink loving girls in a ticket line. Judge by character, not by characters they create.

"Ok. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a 2-liter bottle of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape. Let's Rock."

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 08:32:02

At 3/15/04 08:27 AM, Obi-WannabeKenobi wrote: I've got 2 words for everybody. MI-DOL. My God. Can't you PMSing 5 year olds find anything better to do with your life than arguing on a thread on newgrounds? Why can't we all just sit in a circle, smoke a bowl, chill, eat rice-a-roni, and laugh at the word roni for 2 hours? LF is a great guy. if you love his flash, cool. If you hate his flash, cool. You have your opinions. You don't need to fight like pre-pubescent Blink loving girls in a ticket line. Judge by character, not by characters they create.

You are very wise Obi-wanna. It seems like every month there's a topic about LF and about him "cheating the system". Like pox said, innocent until proven guilty.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 08:45:11

At 3/15/04 08:27 AM, Obi-WannabeKenobi wrote: I've got 2 words for everybody. MI-DOL. My God. Can't you PMSing 5 year olds find anything better to do with your life than arguing on a thread on newgrounds?

Shut your noise hole. What is this BBS here for ??? Discussions and debates ( i dare you to tell me im wrong ), whatare we doing ?? Dont you come in and start reaching youre high and mighty bullshit. This is about talking things through and seing others opinions am i right ? Well if you respect others opinions dont come in and start rambling on about whats right, its not you who decides whats right is it.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 08:50:51

PMSing 5 year ols, now that's fucked up!

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-15 08:54:26

At 3/15/04 08:50 AM, Admiral8Q wrote: PMSing 5 year ols, now that's fucked up!

His whole argument is fucked up, he contradicts himself in almost every sentence.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-18 21:28:43

At 3/15/04 08:54 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
His whole argument is fucked up, he contradicts himself in almost every sentence.

All I'm trying to do is keep things under some control. This argument is getting out of hand and it's making everyone look bad. I'm not taking sides, I'm taking action, action t mediate what's going on. I wrote that whole spiel at like 4 in the morning. I get cranky. Just try to keep this debate in a somewhat civilized manner, please?

"Ok. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a 2-liter bottle of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape. Let's Rock."

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-18 21:33:12

Hye guyz i use symbols instead of fbf cuz i no mai fans will voet 5 cuz dey r nerdz who will voet 5 on nething wit a video gaem reference.

SIGNED LEGENDARY FROG.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-19 19:18:04

At 3/18/04 09:28 PM, Obi-WannabeKenobi wrote:
At 3/15/04 08:54 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
All I'm trying to do is keep things under some control. This argument is getting out of hand and it's making everyone look bad. I'm not taking sides, I'm taking action, action t mediate what's going on. I wrote that whole spiel at like 4 in the morning. I get cranky. Just try to keep this debate in a somewhat civilized manner, please?

I agree with Obi-Wan, this thread should be closed, I agree, this thread is for Debates but when has "You must be sucking LF's Green cock" or "He masturbates everyday to Kerrigan." been something you have said in a debate? This thread was originally to say how much a member liked LF, but now it's spriralled down into Flaming and insulting him. Can't flash makers post their works without people making hateful posts make about them? This topic should be closed, this arguement and flaming won't get us anywhere, if we want to get somewhere, ask Tom or Wade to look into the situation and find out if LF has indeed been cheating the system, if you want to carry on flaming other members, then you aren't welcome to Newgrounds. Like said before, Innocent until proven Guilty.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-03-20 12:01:52

Here, here shadowsnake. Here, here. Hopefully an end to the shameful "debate".

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-04-19 21:35:35

At 3/14/04 09:43 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote: I dind't put anyhting or do anything in any one of my movies. And synj, I thought you would be smart enough to know that.

Maybe someone made something that did, I don't know. But I didn't, and I'm sick and tired of people claiming that I did it on my own.

I DON'T tell people ot vote 5 on all my movie.
I DON'T tell people to vote low on other movies.
And I such as hell don't cheat the system.

I'm going to keep making the movies I want ot make. I'm not making parodies of popualr games and movies to win votes. I do it because i like them. I tell me cheesey jokes because I think it's funny.

If you don't like it don't care. I honestly don't give second thoughts to reviews that are unintellegent. But I still I take critisms. Oviously alot more people love them than hate them, so I must be doing something right.

I have no idea how old this post is, but whatever. Why the hell would legendary frog cheat the system? Or is the better question "Why the hell would people think he did?" His movies are popular becuase they own you all. Its not his fualt, so don't cry about it.

All your pie... XD!

Could you guess I'm new to the forums? ^_^

-Enzo

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-04-19 21:37:39

At 3/14/04 06:21 PM, Bobby_Banana wrote: Hey legendary frog,you guys are my number one idols of Newgrounds! I wanted to know if i could have your e-mail adress so i could like,ask you questions sometimes or stuff,and do u have MSN? NOTE: You Rock!

NOTE: YOU suck big dick dude. If I was him I would block your address.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-06-08 14:23:43

At 3/14/04 06:25 PM, Dark_Penguin wrote: i hate him he doesnt have 1 curse in his movies i think hes like 12 or something

You don't have to curse to get laughs. It makes him more mature if you ask me.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-06-08 15:52:14

how can anyone hate him, he rules

BBS Signature

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-06-08 15:54:23

At 6/8/04 03:52 PM, Tezzerr wrote: how can anyone hate him, he rules

how can anyone not hate him he sucks

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-06-08 16:01:46

LF=good animation, great graphics, good sound quality...

he also=shit jokes, stolen jokes, tries to be funny, fails miserably...

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-06-08 16:07:45

At 3/14/04 07:53 PM, ontologicallyodd wrote:
Slander isn't going to get you anywhere. Leave the poor guy alone and go make something better if you guys hate his stuff so much. It seems that people on Newgrounds feel a need to single out artists or movies just for the sake of pointing fingers. Hatred is what brings us together, huh?

you said it, everyone loves to single out someone and find some fault in em, problem is, then they come here and whine about it.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-06-08 16:09:32

if LF was more original and had better jokes im sure more ppl would like him

Response to To legendary Frog: 2004-06-08 16:13:10

At 6/8/04 04:09 PM, King_Kanuck wrote: if LF was more original and had better jokes im sure more ppl would like him

exactly, he has the flash "talent" and everything...

good animator, good voice actor(s), good graphics... his script, jokes he steals, and jokes he makes up are terrible...

the only LF flash ive seen where he uses is his own jokes is in "The Matrix Has You" (his final fight scene), and that... by far... was the least funniest...

his jokes and script suck, everything else is great.

Response to To legendary Frog: 2005-03-27 20:27:52

Hey bashers, Suck my balls :D

~Sumo

Response to To legendary Frog: 2005-03-27 20:49:47

At 3/14/04 06:21 PM, AnimeBabiie wrote: Hey legendary frog,you guys are my number one idols of Newgrounds! I wanted to know if i could have your e-mail adress so i could like,ask you questions sometimes or stuff,and do u have MSN? NOTE: You Rock!

You can always e-mail me. I'm going to have Joey Blanchette on my show "The Insider" as soon as I clear the fence at rehab.

LetsGetCrazy@insidertv.com

Response to To legendary Frog: 2005-03-27 21:20:25

lol LF could be cool if he makes his own jokes or animate his own movies like The flash brothers...

Response to To legendary Frog: 2005-03-27 22:01:31

At 3/14/04 07:23 PM, -Knox- wrote: haha his graphics and my jokes? everyone says that :P

His graphics and your joke!?
Fine but your paying the medical bills when my sides split