00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zaetalos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Additional Animator/ Voice Actors

1,554 Views | 26 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-01-31 20:54:51

Im makeing a a series called Project Super Nova or PSN and im in need of an additional animator for effects, and movements. So if i could see some samples or want to try and help, Pm me and i will give you all the info and stuff.
===
I also need some voices.
I know i posted here months ago, but im ready and have a script written for what i need.
Im making a series called PSN (Project Super Nova) and i need about 6 voice actors.
The seriese is about 3 Alien military members that travel space for items and stuff. They live on a different planet obviously. Lets say that they dont sound like aliens they sound like teens maybe 16 or 15. So Dont make them with a robotic or weird alien voice make them normal humans. But to make a long story short i just need voice actor's for the following.
===
PVT. Ale - Voice age 15- 16 male (Not too high pitched, not too deep, but just like a simple teenager)

CPT. Jane- Voice 16- 15 female (teen) not a really sqeaky voice but make it sound like a normal teenage girl.
MAJ. Rob- Voices 20-22 male (deeper than a teen) but still close. Not to deep, not to high pitch.

Bar Tender- The bar tender sounds as 45-50 yrs old (Deep voice Happy Harry for example kinda like how a bar tender would sound.) He is happy alot and kinda energetic with customers such as "Heyyy buddy! Its been a while! Ha Ha Ha Ha! How a bout' a nice cold one for ya' ha!"

Military Gate Man- Just a normal adult voice thats all. he is polite to his people.

General- Deep voice mean and mad voice 50 through 52 years old. Kinda like how you think a general in the army would sound.
===
So if i could get any voice actors for the 6 of them. There are the people. If you need any more description please PM me.
Audition line is: " Hey man, its every man for himself! Get your own help!
lol its something random that comes up in a later episode.
When i approve you as a voice actor i will send you the script. But so far the deadline is:
MARCH, 12 2010 If there are enough people, i will close it.
I didnt know where else to post this, so yeah. the voice acting is in the voice actors wanted but i put it here incase i dont get much stuff from there.

Jakex09 is not responsible for any damages left in your brain. If you start to see signs such as "Stop" and "Yeild" you may need to see a doctor. Dont do drugs kidz!

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-01-31 21:30:57

hey can i be one of the voice actors?
i can do alot of voices!
like an arabian one, an italian one, a mexican one, a gay one...
and im really good at voice acting!

and i know that more than half of acting is in the voice so yea! i want to!!!

omg! im a ninja! check out my ninja vid! and no im not promoting that site! just watch them!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f useaction=vids.channel&ContributorI D=25005690

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-01-31 21:33:47

oh and i forgot, i can do any of the teen voices!
including the girl...
maybe not...
if you you cant find a female voice actor i can make a pretty good girl voice...!

omg! im a ninja! check out my ninja vid! and no im not promoting that site! just watch them!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f useaction=vids.channel&ContributorI D=25005690

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-01-31 21:52:08

i dont know how to put my voice up on newgrounds.com!!!! wahhhhhh.....

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-01 14:41:08

Okay well just read the lines of the sample and find a file upload site, such as http://www.jtupload.com
Then post your sample there and I will think about it.
Still calling additional animators.

Jakex09 is not responsible for any damages left in your brain. If you start to see signs such as "Stop" and "Yeild" you may need to see a doctor. Dont do drugs kidz!

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-01 18:12:21

Before I post my audition, I'm curious. Do you mind if I audition for multiple characters, in case there's one voice you prefer over the others? (Looking at PVT. Ale, MAJ. Rob, and the Bartender.)

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-02 00:27:44

I think I would do the part of Pvt. Ale very well. I am not very experienced with voice acting, but I do act a lot in theater, and I think the part is very suiting to me. I'll send a reel tomorrow.

Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-02 11:16:34

At 2/1/10 06:12 PM, SpazzFurry wrote: Before I post my audition, I'm curious. Do you mind if I audition for multiple characters, in case there's one voice you prefer over the others? (Looking at PVT. Ale, MAJ. Rob, and the Bartender.)

Okay, im still waiting for the others that wanted to voice act. But go ahead and send me your sample. I will think about. We just need to give others the chance. But okay :)

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-02 11:18:51

Whoops! What i really meant is that you can do multiples but im still waiting for other samples.

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-02 11:21:01

At 2/2/10 12:27 AM, Dmabster wrote: I think I would do the part of Pvt. Ale very well. I am not very experienced with voice acting, but I do act a lot in theater, and I think the part is very suiting to me. I'll send a reel tomorrow.

Okay, hope you got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-02 20:02:51

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Q8EJQY9

There's my auditions for Pvt. Ale, Maj. Rob, and the Bartender.

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-02 20:20:02

At 2/2/10 08:02 PM, SpazzFurry wrote: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Q8EJQY9

There's my auditions for Pvt. Ale, Maj. Rob, and the Bartender.

I love them! I can give you the script with all the lines!
You are:
Bar Tender
Pvt. Ale
Maj. Rob (sounds just like him :)

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-02 20:28:11

UPDATE!!
- OKay im still taking auditions, but on my mind for the Bar Tender, Rob and Ale is Spazz.
I can still change it but so far that him.
I still need the Guy at the gate at the front of the facilityand the general.
I also need one for cpt. Jane (girl) The info for her is above.

Make sure you upload your samples to Mediafire
or Megaupload or any other file sharing site.
Thnx

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 06:07:43

Will it work to read in the voice with a spekar you have on your headphones? Or are they just to often bad? How did you do it guys? And do you have to buy a audio studio? Or are there free programs or easy programs that often comes with the computer wich will work?

I'm thinking of the spot for Jane. Not myself, but a person who I really like on newgrounds wich I belive might take a look. But I thought of finding out how before asking her.

... I could write my whole life story here, sad huh? ...

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 10:07:16

Its okay but im not really looking for much of a British accent.

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 10:49:14

okay another try i guess.

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 10:51:57

What are you talking about? She dosent sound British?

... I could write my whole life story here, sad huh? ...

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 13:13:57

Can i do some voice acting?i would enjoy it i can send you audition or something i can beatbox do a packi or indian voice or something like that and i sound im 15

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 13:18:15

Ill Try Out ,
What Parts For , I'm Very Good A Younger Voices (Kids etc.)

Yeah...what he said.

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 13:20:17

i willjust doas many voice impressions i can think of then i will send the link im crossing my fingers i want to aduition for any male roles

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 15:01:37

At 2/3/10 12:11 PM, Rottna wrote:
At 2/3/10 12:03 PM, Julihann wrote: Why are you soo ... Mean!?
Some people just need to hear the truth. How painfull it might be.

Lol, u can say what ever you want i wont care.

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 15:04:51

At 2/3/10 01:13 PM, unpluggedboombox wrote: Can i do some voice acting?i would enjoy it i can send you audition or something i can beatbox do a packi or indian voice or something like that and i sound im 15

Great go ahead! I still have my thoughts on Spazz though, i know i made a mistake and chose to quikly, this is kinda my first time doing this, although everyone makes mistakes. But yeah, just go ahead tell me who your doing and then Kaboom! Post it :P

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-03 19:06:59

I'm 14, but i bet i can pull off a voice for PVT. Ale.

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-06 09:23:11

UPDATE (Really Disapointed)
Yesterday, my bro logged onto my computer. It shut down autimatically. And bluescreened. Which basically means my Hardrive crashed. So i lost all my stuff. Luckily i wasnt that far into the movie and i can start over. But, we are using an external hardrive that cant hold much. So i cant download flash. And i dont have the intro or the menu to the movie. But spazzfurry has the voice lines and i could ask him for them. So just wanted to let you know, it just happend i got a boot-virus that crashed the computer.
So I may not be accepting many voice actors yet, but i will look at them and i will think about them.

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-09 11:31:17

Sorry Dude....

Yeah...what he said.

BBS Signature

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-09 19:14:07

Are any of the girl's roles open still? if so, can I have some test lines? I'd love to try out.

Response to Additional Animator/ Voice Actors 2010-02-09 22:33:20

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. When you're back up and running, you can look for voice actors here.