00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

froggartfrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii

35,943 Views | 404 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-03-23 04:45:35

really nice... love the cacti and all... you should prolly tilt the flame on his head a bit so that its going upwards...

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-03-28 20:55:36

I finished it. Please look at it full size!

God, this took forever, considering I started out just trying to a make little doodle.

My Art Thread.

Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-04-01 17:29:25

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-01 22:09:39

I roll with mostly ghost types too! /highfive

uuuuuuuugh

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-02 01:17:59

At 4/1/11 05:29 PM, Luxembourg wrote: I drew some Pokemon.

Old gens > new gens

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-02 02:05:45

I applaud your arts Lux, your style is so delightful

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-02 20:57:09

At 3/28/11 08:55 PM, Luxembourg wrote: I finished it. Please look at it full size!
God, this took forever, considering I started out just trying to a make little doodle.

Hey

I like your

thread

ahahahahaahahahahahahah

I feel horrible.

every morn I awake from the cavernous night

look at my pictures

look at pictures I look at

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-02 21:22:28

Holy crap, people are posting in my thread.

At 5/2/11 01:17 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 4/1/11 05:29 PM, Luxembourg wrote: I drew some Pokemon.
Old gens > new gens

The games have improved a lot over time and the pokemon, while often hit-or-miss, are far more interesting and varied than they used to be. I don't see why someone can't like the old ones AND the new ones. Isn't that what would make someone a real fan, after all?

Besides, thanks for the nice (although late) responses, everyone. Ghost types kick ass. I feel like I should post something, so have a random drawing of a girl with an accordion.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-02 22:44:28

Besides, thanks for the nice (although late) responses, everyone. Ghost types kick ass. I feel like I should post something, so have a random drawing of a girl with an accordion.

kinda remind me of a goddess, given how you scanned, it even have a glow to it :o

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-02 23:18:31

At 5/2/11 09:22 PM, Luxembourg wrote: Holy crap, people are posting in my thread.
I feel like I should post something, so have a random drawing of a girl with an accordion.

People wouldn't have to be necrobumping if you updated more often - and since accordions kick ass, you should draw more. Ah, well, nice touch, the freckles and the cloud. Alls well that lounges in the sky.

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-14 19:14:01

Hey, I managed to make something I don't hate too much.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-15 11:19:56

hi, i just saw your drawings and its pretty nice done^^
dumb questions : do you undestand luxemburgish ? and do really live in Lux ? if so, yeah, cause i also live in luxemburg. so cheers and scheinen daag =)

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-21 19:49:36

At 5/15/11 11:19 AM, dude196 wrote: hi, i just saw your drawings and its pretty nice done^^
dumb questions : do you undestand luxemburgish ? and do really live in Lux ? if so, yeah, cause i also live in luxemburg. so cheers and scheinen daag =)

Oh, sorry! I didn't notice this comment in my thread!
No, I'm not Luxembourgish. I'm American. I suppose my name was a poor choice on account of that. I simply chose Luxembourg because I think it makes a very interesting name. Sorry if it's misleading.
--
On another note, I've finally achieved the kind of aesthetic I've been wanting for a while now. While it's not technically anything special, from a stylistic standpoint I'm very pleased with this drawing.

It's made entirely out of shades of pink.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-21 20:00:11

You're stuff is awesome!
I especially like the one made out of shades of pink.

Sacred wind tribe

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-05-27 17:45:08

Unfinished Rice Boy fanart.
Should I color this? Anyone got any suggestions for a good color scheme to use if I do? I don't want to adhere to the actual colors used by Evan Dahm; I want to make it more interesting.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-06-04 15:15:57

I drew a Nazi for a class assignment. I'm really not sure if it's any good or not, though the teacher liked it.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-18 14:43:57

It's been a few months, but Knocturne wanted me to return to the forum and I've been away too long, so I suppose I'll resurrect my thread with a WIP.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-18 17:44:05

At 7/18/11 02:43 PM, Luxembourg wrote: It's been a few months, but Knocturne wanted me to return to the forum and I've been away too long, so I suppose I'll resurrect my thread with a WIP.

yay welcome back, lookin good on the fox fur, the fox eye is lookin pretty demonic, very eerie. Can't wait to see the finish product :D

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-18 19:09:41

At 7/18/11 05:44 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote:
At 7/18/11 02:43 PM, Luxembourg wrote: It's been a few months, but Knocturne wanted me to return to the forum and I've been away too long, so I suppose I'll resurrect my thread with a WIP.
yay welcome back, lookin good on the fox fur, the fox eye is lookin pretty demonic, very eerie. Can't wait to see the finish product :D

Thanks, Zane. Demonic wasn't exactly what I was going for, and I don't think it really looks demonic anymore, but I can see what you mean.
More progress.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-19 01:21:01

I'm not sure what to do with it past this point. I don't want to call it done yet, though.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-19 01:35:18

At 7/19/11 01:21 AM, Luxembourg wrote: I'm not sure what to do with it past this point. I don't want to call it done yet, though.

Put a blue shrub behind it.

That fox looks cool, dude. I like how it sort of tapers off at its limbs.

Either a bg, or give it eight more tails that take up bg space.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-19 01:44:25

It looks almost mystical. Give it nine tails. Or not, But the red spheres give it a magical bent. Go with it.

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-19 03:35:35

I dig it, maybe some trees as the background, some tombstones too cuz I think tombstones when I think of foxes, maybe spirits out and about near the tombs, y'know?

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-19 16:58:11

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'll consider some more tails or I'll try to come up with some other kinds of ideas.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-20 15:11:31

At 7/20/11 02:41 AM, galstyan wrote: After seen all you images/ art work, honestly i say that you need more practice over your work.

This comment is helpful and totally not a garbage critique that explains absolutely nothing.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-20 15:58:01

At 7/20/11 03:11 PM, Felis wrote:
At 7/20/11 02:41 AM, galstyan wrote: After seen all you images/ art work, honestly i say that you need more practice over your work.
This comment is helpful and totally not a garbage critique that explains absolutely nothing.

I thought it was a spam bot.

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-20 17:56:29

Wow. Thank you for enlightening me. I wasn't aware.

If you'd read anything I post with my art, you'd know that I'm well aware of how much I need to improve and how badly I want to do so. I'm constantly trying to figure out how I can do better with my art. Please, don't post without anything to actually say.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-26 21:49:09

Well, I tried adding some more tails, but at about my 5th tail, I decided that I really hated how that was coming out, so I scrapped it and added a forest background.
I think I feel comfortable calling this 'done' now.
Any feedback?

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-26 22:09:17

At 7/26/11 09:49 PM, Luxembourg wrote: Well, I tried adding some more tails, but at about my 5th tail, I decided that I really hated how that was coming out, so I scrapped it and added a forest background.
I think I feel comfortable calling this 'done' now.
Any feedback?

D:
everything about this is incredibly charming. like... i would hang this up in my bedroom because i would sort of like to see it everyday. it's very stylish, and i think it's absolutely perfect in its own little stylish way. ha, that's just my opinion though.

indeed.

Response to Luxembourg's Art Thread Ii 2011-07-26 22:31:50

I'm really glad you like it, though the "D:" made me think you were going to hate it.
If you want to hang it up in your room, you can always just print out a copy of it. I would have no complaints. That would be very flattering.
Thanks for the very generous compliments.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature