00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

673,956 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-04 17:22:34

At 9/4/12 05:04 PM, Tramps wrote: I really want MSP to buy a shit-ton new songs for Rock Band. Also I'm tempted to buy RB1 so I can transfer all the songs on that too. I have RB2 but I've purchased it twice, the first time I ended up selling it out of boredom and need for cash and the second time I got it, it was scratched up and didn't work for certain songs, plus the import code was used.

Also, I wanna play someone on drums. I have no idea how good I am in relation to other people on this.

The exports are the cheapest ways of getting songs. The RB1 songs area little messed up though, it's incredibly easy to get gold stars on all of them, even with missing a hell of a lot of notes.

It's annoying you can't do the same instruments playing together, like on Guitar Hero. I'd like to be able to battle someone on Drums.

Oh God I just checked RBP, I want this so badly. Sucks it'll got back up to $1,000+ soon though. I bet the shipping would be horrific as well.

I wonder if I can find a UK seller.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-04 17:33:59

At 9/4/12 05:22 PM, Snuff wrote: Oh God I just checked RBP, I want this so badly. Sucks it'll got back up to $1,000+ soon though. I bet the shipping would be horrific as well.

Dear Christ WHY. You might as well buy an actual Drum Kit for that kind of money. You guys are just being silly.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-04 17:42:06

At 9/4/12 05:33 PM, iMini wrote:
At 9/4/12 05:22 PM, Snuff wrote: Oh God I just checked RBP, I want this so badly. Sucks it'll got back up to $1,000+ soon though. I bet the shipping would be horrific as well.

Dear Christ WHY. You might as well buy an actual Drum Kit for that kind of money. You guys are just being silly.

I'd have a real drum kit by now if I was in a position to own one that I could play.
I have the perfect, and I mean perfect space for one in my garage, but apparently my career as a professional drummer isn't as important as my brother and step-dad lifting weights and shit like that.

I'm planning on getting an Alesis DM10 that can go in my room though, I'd rather get a real kit but unfortunately the circumstances are not permitting me to have one. So I'll settle with electric.

Anyway gamerscore related I'll probably play Xbox all day tomorrow and start on RAGE, not sure what to expect but I've heard mixed opinions. Apparently there isn't much mission variety, I guess I'll find out. I only play games for the G anyway.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-04 17:49:36

At 9/4/12 05:42 PM, Snuff wrote: I only play games for the G anyway.

One of the most depressing things I've heard this year.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-04 17:51:54

At 9/4/12 05:33 PM, iMini wrote:

if it works as an electric drum kit, that's kinda cool. if not, it's the kind of shit i've gotten used to rory buying.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-04 19:35:33

hi oliver

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-04 23:22:29

At 9/4/12 04:48 PM, iMini wrote:
At 9/4/12 02:51 PM, Porkchop wrote:
At 9/4/12 09:45 AM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 9/4/12 07:38 AM, Oliver wrote: it was, until you destroyed the 2nd or 3rd mech. then it just became kinda boring.
After 95 Hours of playtime, I can't lie to myself about ever enjoying it. At least it's nearly over.
Basically my experience with Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
Why do you people put so many hours into games you don't like. Why don't you just try a different game? Your ways displease me.

Because I wanted to 100% it. I tend to lose interest in games that pit me against massive online communities as far as those last few achievements go in any given game, but the ones I can essentially get offline are the ones I tend to go for longer. Like, I probably wont ever 100% a COD game simply because you have to do ridiculous shit over live in ranked matches, as opposed to games like Borderlands or KoA:R where you just keep going until it's done. Basically, I dont want to have to be better than a bunch of people just for an achievement. It loses its fun a lot quicker that way, to me.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-05 04:36:33

At 9/5/12 03:00 AM, Tramps wrote:
At 9/4/12 11:22 PM, Porkchop wrote: Like, I probably wont ever 100% a COD game simply because you have to do ridiculous shit over live in ranked matches,
I'm pretty sure you mean Battlefield because CoD never has achievements in its multiplayer system. Sometimes it will have them in its other modes like Spec Ops and Zombie mode but never ever in it's online ranked multiplayer. That's one of the clever things about call of duty, it understands the achievement demographic and leaves the achievements all available on single player and fairly easy to get. They're also challenging enough to feel satisfying when you do get them.

I have to agree. It was always a relief to find that there were no stupid ranked online achievements when a new CoD game came out, they did a great job in that respect. And the achievements they did have, like you said, were just the right sort of challenge to be good for those games.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-05 10:24:12

At 8/29/12 10:21 AM, Oliver wrote: Rock Band Blitz is out, probably the only thing that I'm going to buy for a while.

Blitz is too easy, also I challenged you to a Score War - where's my reply?!

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-05 11:08:48

At 9/5/12 10:24 AM, simon wrote:
At 8/29/12 10:21 AM, Oliver wrote: Rock Band Blitz is out, probably the only thing that I'm going to buy for a while.

I haven't bought it :(

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-05 11:15:05

So do you have to use a controller? Or can you use the instruments if you want to? I'm still a little confused by what the game is. Guess I need to watch some Gameplay.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-05 11:17:56

At 9/5/12 11:15 AM, Snuff wrote:
So do you have to use a controller? Or can you use the instruments if you want to? I'm still a little confused by what the game is. Guess I need to watch some Gameplay.

you use a controller, no instruments.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-05 11:28:14

At 9/5/12 11:08 AM, Oliver wrote:
I haven't bought it :(

Really? Wow I'm an idiot lol, I presumed that when your name came up for a Score War it meant you had the game.

Well then you should get it!

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-05 16:40:36

At 9/5/12 11:28 AM, simon wrote:
Really? Wow I'm an idiot lol, I presumed that when your name came up for a Score War it meant you had the game.

Well then you should get it!

££££££££££££££££

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-05 17:23:40

Hearthfire came with 5 achievements for 10G each which was a bit of a surprise. Didn't really expect to get any, so it's alright. Got 10G from that and 20G from Dawnguard.

Oh and I finished Future Soldier too, got about 150G more. I'm only on 380G though so I'm going to keep going at it on muliplayer and stuff before sending it back. Should be at college long tomorrow so I'll either get started on RAGE or play some more Skyrim.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-06 17:05:55

bought rb blitz. gg

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-06 19:05:33

At 9/6/12 05:05 PM, Oliver wrote: bought rb blitz. gg

GET THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS!
I just got the last one today.. quite a lenghty achievement playing 300 unique songs.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-06 22:22:40

At 9/6/12 07:05 PM, simon wrote:
GET THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS!
I just got the last one today.. quite a lenghty achievement playing 300 unique songs.

jesus christ simon, 300 songs already?
SLOW DOWN.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-07 05:28:52

At 9/6/12 10:22 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 9/6/12 07:05 PM, simon wrote:
GET THOSE ACHIEVEMENTS!
jesus christ simon, 300 songs already?
SLOW DOWN.

I'm having too much fun!

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-07 15:30:58

Mark of the Ninja just came out. I heard it was supposed to be 800 points, but it's 1200. Thought for a second that RB Blitz might be a better choice, but I don't have enough RB songs for that to be fun.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-08 09:02:59

Lovefilm has sent me Mass Effect 3 (the third low priority title in a row, get your fucking shit together Lovefilm). I don't actually mind that much, but I haven't completed ME2 so that's a tad annoying. It's nice, knowing I've taken a single Shepard through all the ME games, makes me feel like a dedicated fan.

I'm installing Windows 7 on a machine with 512MB of RAM and a 1.6Ghz processor, wish me luck!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-08 11:22:06

+50G from Dawnguard and Hearthfire. Still yet to come across a Legendary Dragon but I'll just keep playing, I'm level 75 so it should be long. Finished all the Vampire Perks, though I'm sure I've massacred half the population of Skyrim. Going to get a cure for Vampirism and see if I can become a Werewolf again to get the achievement for that.

Think I'm going to need to use another save to adopt a child, because I killed my wife and don't appear to be able to get a new one.

Also building 3 houses might take a while.

Soul Tear - 20G
Vampire Mastered - 20G
Architect - 10G

Oh and I broke 60,000G which is cool.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-08 11:48:35

At 9/8/12 11:22 AM, Snuff wrote: Think I'm going to need to use another save to adopt a child, because I killed my wife and don't appear to be able to get a new one.

What the fuck? You need a wife to adopt a child? The game should let you role play as a single father who travels with his young adopted child. Children can't be harmed by anything, so they'd be a perfect meat shield. Fuckin' Skyrim.

Mark of the Ninja is amazing by the way.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-08 15:18:04

At 9/8/12 11:48 AM, Makeshift wrote:
At 9/8/12 11:22 AM, Snuff wrote: Think I'm going to need to use another save to adopt a child, because I killed my wife and don't appear to be able to get a new one.
What the fuck? You need a wife to adopt a child? The game should let you role play as a single father who travels with his young adopted child. Children can't be harmed by anything, so they'd be a perfect meat shield. Fuckin' Skyrim.

Turns out you can without a wife but I just figured you'd be able to adopt any kid you want, not these beggar dicks that guilt trip you into adopting them. Bastards.

So now I have a daughter, this is not like the Sims.

Also did all the Werewolf Perks in one go without ever turning back human. There is a noticeable lack of living things in Skyrim now. Oh well.

+30G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-09 15:53:02

The updates will probably have to be posted later in the day from now on. I'd assume about 7pm British time. There's a chance that I'll forget to post it tomorrow as well because I'll be busy, so someone send me a PM or something if it's not up by 7pm.

Would probably be easier for me if I were to start posting them on Sunday but that would be anarchy. Sunday just wouldn't be the same again.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-09 23:38:12

At 9/9/12 03:53 PM, Dean wrote: Would probably be easier for me if I were to start posting them on Sunday but that would be anarchy. Sunday just wouldn't be the same again.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and post the update on sundays.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-10 04:35:04

At 9/9/12 11:38 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and post the update on sundays.

Well, if nobody has any objections I can post this weeks update later today and from then on I'll post them on Sundays. Either that or we stick with Mondays and I just post it a lot later than usual. The problem is that I need a Windows PC to run the update and I deleted the Windows partition from my laptop so I'll have to wait until I'm home before I can do it and I don't get back from uni until about 7pm.

If you guys would rather it remained on Monday just say. It's not a huge problem for me or anything it's just that I'm more likely to forget to do it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-10 11:17:04

At 9/9/12 11:38 PM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 9/9/12 03:53 PM, Dean wrote: Would probably be easier for me if I were to start posting them on Sunday but that would be anarchy. Sunday just wouldn't be the same again.
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and post the update on sundays.

It's the update we need, but not the update we deserve right now.

Also, nabbed nearly 600 or so just from Arkham City. :D

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-10 13:00:02

i'm going to post corgis every hour on the hour until Dean brings us the update.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-09-10 13:43:58

At 9/10/12 01:00 PM, Oliver wrote: i'm going to post corgis every hour on the hour until Dean brings us the update.

It's not even 7pm yet you dog raping weirdo! I'm running the update now.

BBS Signature