00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

672,825 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 02:55:49

At 4/18/11 01:38 AM, Oliver wrote:
Fuck you it's monday enough.

Haha god damnit, I ended up getting 6th place, and today was my day off so I was working on trying to get some points. I got side tracked though and was trying to play Ultimate MK3 because I still haven't beat the tournament mode and I just can't fucking do it. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE :(

I just want my GS to go back to an interval of 5 instead of being stuck on 6 or 9. I need to get the achievements from both MK3 and Cloning Clyde, but I don't think it will ever happen. I also tried beating Noob Saibot, which wouldn't even my score out but it's worth a decent 25 points and I just wanted to complete it, and that's fucking impossible too. There's even a little glitch you can do to help, I pulled it off once, and then the next two matches he face-raped me.

Somebody please come to my house and beat MK3 for me.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 03:14:09

Portal 2 tomorrow. I'm not getting the 360 version so I'll probably be free of gamerscore for a while longer.

At 4/18/11 02:55 AM, DirtySyko wrote: Somebody please come to my house and beat MK3 for me.

Good luck with that. I have nightmares about getting that achievement. Fuckin' input reading CPU. Never did bother doing the 100 online ranked matches and AFAIK Midway has since gone under effectively making it unobtainable so fuck it.

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 05:25:11

Completed LATD.

Started up Prototype, found every Hint Collectable. Dreading the Landmark Collectibles, even If I have found a quarter of them already.

If you live in Britain, Don't buy a 360 slim. You can give your old console into gamestation, and then buy a new slim one for £60, which is nice.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 05:59:35

LoveFilm are going to send me Battlefield Bad Company 2 next, so I'm pretty excited about that, should have some good times playing with you guys. It's awaiting dispatch currently, so it should arrive tomorrow, but it could always get here wednesday if I'm not as lucky.

The thing is, I have some family coming over on thursday or something, who're staying for 3 days, so I wont be able to play much Xbox then, if any, and then my school holidays will be over-ish when they leave, so unfortunately I wont be getting very long to play it this week.

Good to see I went up a place, in the next 1000G I should be up 2 more depending how much the people in front gain.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 07:56:25

At 4/18/11 02:55 AM, DirtySyko wrote: trying to play Ultimate MK3 because I still haven't beat the tournament mode and I just can't fucking do it. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE :(

It's definitely possible and because you've got infinite continues all you really need to do is keep plugging away at it and you'll get lucky and win sooner or later. There are loads of different strategies as long as you're not above spamming cheap moves and/or trying to get the AI stuck in an infinite combo loop that they can't break. I must have lost to both Motaro and Shao Kahn 50+ times before I finally beat them. Shao Kahn was particularly bad and I eventually resorted to using a loop with Scorpion where I stuck him with the spear followed by an uppercut then speared him again while he was still falling. You can do basically the same thing with Sub Zero's freeze and Sindel's scream. It's cheap and honourless but gets the job done.

I also tried beating Noob Saibot, which wouldn't even my score out but it's worth a decent 25 points and I just wanted to complete it, and that's fucking impossible too. There's even a little glitch you can do to help, I pulled it off once, and then the next two matches he face-raped me.

NS is a fucking bitch, even worse that Shao Kahn, but still very possible. Again there are loads of cheap ways to do it with various characters. I think I got him with Sindel's scream followed by an uppercut and it was only on my 2nd try. I've also heard of a glitch where you can just keep punching and he gets stuck in an infinite loop. Apparently it's been patched but you can clear your cache and play the game offline without accepting the update.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 09:28:54

At 4/18/11 05:25 AM, phrozonfire wrote: If you live in Britain, Don't buy a 360 slim. You can give your old console into gamestation, and then buy a new slim one for £60, which is nice.

I almost raged for a minute there, but then remembered my old console was red ringed. I can't imagine they accept this so it's cool.

At 4/18/11 08:16 AM, Tramps wrote: He SHOULD be bringing Alan Wake to me today

If it gets lost in the mail again I will LOL <3

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 14:55:29

Does anyone have a Gears of War 3 beta code they want to send to me? :( It's looks so damn good!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 18:43:24

At 4/18/11 02:55 PM, adman wrote: Does anyone have a Gears of War 3 beta code they want to send to me? :( It's looks so damn good!

Haha, you're telling me. I bought the bulletstorm epic edition 2 months ago, stupidly thinking that I wouldn't need the disk, that I had ensured myself a place in the beta. Needless to say, not the case.

Pre-ordered Mortal Kombat instead of Portal 2. It's hilarious to hear my valve fan-boy friends whining that I'm an idiot. But ultimately, I don't have a job, and my opportunities to buy games are few and far between. I'm forced to pick the game offerering more gameplay, and It happened to be MK.

Happy 5,000th post Dean.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 18:49:34

At 4/18/11 06:43 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Happy 5,000th post Dean.

You're an observant little blighter, aren't you. Yea, I think I spent that post in the Saints Row 3 thread. Could be wrong though.

I've not been on my Xbox for two days now and I don't really know why. I've not exactly been doing much else. I've been trying to make the most of the sun by taking my dog out walks. I'd still like to get around to completing New Vegas at some point, but even though I have nothing to do until September, I just feel like I'm wasting my time playing it.

What's wrong with me? Gaming just doesn't hold my interest like it used to, unless I'm in a party.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 19:42:35

At 4/18/11 07:31 PM, Aci6 wrote: I need to make a push and finish Reach which reminds me, is it incredibly difficult on Legendary?

Extreme patience is necessary. Usually, you won't have enough ammo to kill everything in an area. Improvisation is key.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 22:11:15

At 4/18/11 07:42 PM, phrozonfire wrote:
At 4/18/11 07:31 PM, Aci6 wrote: I need to make a push and finish Reach which reminds me, is it incredibly difficult on Legendary?
Extreme patience is necessary. Usually, you won't have enough ammo to kill everything in an area. Improvisation is key.

Pretty much this really, you'll often find yourself stuck on one part for quite some time

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 22:17:09

At 4/18/11 10:11 PM, Oliver wrote: Pretty much this really, you'll often find yourself stuck on one part for quite some time

It seems British Newgrounders never sleep.

Kay Ay Ess Ess

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 22:41:27

At 4/18/11 10:17 PM, phrozonfire wrote: It seems British Newgrounders never sleep.

I just woke up actually.

At 4/18/11 10:34 PM, Shade wrote: I have exactly 10000 score as of this morning. Can someone explain this thread to me?

Well basically, you give me the name of your gamertag and then every monday I run an update putting all the scores of everyone together to see who's better than others.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 22:44:40

At 4/18/11 10:41 PM, Oliver wrote: to see who's better than others.

@ life

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 22:47:07

At 4/18/11 10:34 PM, Shade wrote: I have exactly 10000 score as of this morning. Can someone explain this thread to me?

It kinda functions like a log of what cheevos we got, or we could be discussing games, or setting up sessions, or basking in glory after getting whore of the week.
There is no real way to define this thread, but If I had to, I'd say it's really a discussion thread if anything videogame related.

I find it irritating that Europe gets games 3 days later then everyone else. What's the fucking point of making us wait an extra 3 days? Hopefully MK comes on release day.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-18 23:22:41

Almost done with Castle Crashers after spending 6 hours playing Arena and AYCQ with a friend (the ranked servers are fucking terrible). Now I just have to get a few friends together so I can revive them all for another complete game.

Traditional - 20G
Conscientious Objector - 20G
Kay Eye Ess Ess - 15G
Glork - 15G
Arena Master - 15G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 01:59:44

At 4/19/11 01:34 AM, Bryan wrote:
PLEASE ANYONE THAT HAS SUPER CONTRA MESSAGE ME ON XBL I NEED TO GET SOME OF THE CO-OP ACHIEVEMENTS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE GAME, GO FUCKING BUY IT. I'M REALLY DESPERATE FOR CO-OP PARTNERS AND NO ONE HAS THE GAME. MY GAMERTAG IS NINTENDOTIGER.

y r u so mad??

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 02:26:44

So portal 2 today. Oh wait im getting inferior console version and so have to wait for 2 days. I think i'm going to have to stay away from the internet for a while

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 03:20:13

At 4/18/11 03:14 AM, Matt wrote:
Good luck with that. I have nightmares about getting that achievement. Fuckin' input reading CPU. Never did bother doing the 100 online ranked matches and AFAIK Midway has since gone under effectively making it unobtainable so fuck it.

SMOKE WINS

SHAO KAHN HAS BEEN DEFEATED

Yeeeeeeaaahhhh

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 04:25:02

Just finished up my achievements with Cloning Clyde too, so now I'm 200/200 with that game. It also got me back to being in the 5 intervals for Gamerscore, no more of that shit with the score ending in 4 or 9.

+1 to OCD.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 05:56:37

I actually fucking hate Oliver.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 06:02:59

At 4/19/11 05:56 AM, H-A-X-O-R-Z wrote: I actually fucking hate Oliver.

One of us. One of us. One of us.

Also, Battlefield Bad Company 2 was dispatched late last night, so if I'm lucky it should be arriving a little later today, and if that's the case, who's up for some later today?

+ I finally transfered the RB2 songs, but Keep 'Em Separated isn't there, so I still only have 3 Offspring songs :(

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 06:16:19

This related to what he posted on facebook? I feel so ashamed but I actually laughed when I read it.

At 4/19/11 06:02 AM, Snuff wrote: Also, Battlefield Bad Company 2 was dispatched late last night, so if I'm lucky it should be arriving a little later today, and if that's the case, who's up for some later today?

You can hit me up and I should be able to play. If you don't already have me added on XBL I'm DeanT92. If I'm not online try posting in here or sending me a PM on NG because I usually take a look at the forum every 10 minutes or so. Assuming you want to play with me, that is.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 06:17:21

At 4/19/11 06:16 AM, Dean wrote:
This related to what he posted on facebook? I feel so ashamed but I actually laughed when I read it.

Probably...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 06:26:32

At 4/19/11 06:16 AM, Dean wrote:

So did I, only because I'm not getting it though :3

You can hit me up and I should be able to play. If you don't already have me added on XBL I'm DeanT92. If I'm not online try posting in here or sending me a PM on NG because I usually take a look at the forum every 10 minutes or so. Assuming you want to play with me, that is.

Yeah, I meant to add you yesterday but it slipped my mind, I'll only be on if it actually arrives today though, so if I'm not prepare for the worse.
I just have to remember my Headset this time, I always forget it.

The only thing is, I'm going to be dying to play Blood and Thunder and the rest of my new RB songs and I have my Xbox and my dads and my drums and guitar at home :C so I wont be able to play Bad Company all that often when I take my Xbox home.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 06:34:16

At 4/19/11 06:26 AM, Snuff wrote: So did I, only because I'm not getting it though :3

Yea, I guess that's partly why I found it so funny but I could never be mad at Oliver.

Yeah, I meant to add you yesterday but it slipped my mind, I'll only be on if it actually arrives today though, so if I'm not prepare for the worse.
I just have to remember my Headset this time, I always forget it.

No worries man. I don't think I was on my Xbox yesterday or the day before anyway. Headset is handy, but it's no big deal. If you have it cool, if not we can still get by.

The only thing is, I'm going to be dying to play Blood and Thunder and the rest of my new RB songs and I have my Xbox and my dads and my drums and guitar at home :C so I wont be able to play Bad Company all that often when I take my Xbox home.

No worries. I might actually play some RB3 later now that you mention it. I bought a drum kit, played it for maybe a week, if that, and never touched it again.

Is there a way to find out easily which songs you downloaded, because when I got my new Xbox I started on a fresh hard drive, so I wont have any of the songs I bought and I can't remember exactly what they were. I think there was only the three of them, so it shouldn't be that hard to find either way.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 06:49:11

At 4/19/11 06:34 AM, Dean wrote:
No worries man. I don't think I was on my Xbox yesterday or the day before anyway. Headset is handy, but it's no big deal. If you have it cool, if not we can still get by.

Yeah, I'll make sure I bring it, it' always good to be able to tell people when you need a hand or whatever.

No worries. I might actually play some RB3 later now that you mention it. I bought a drum kit, played it for maybe a week, if that, and never touched it again.

We could play some of that at some point if you like, not today though, unless I carry my drums and/or guitar round the corner and across the road.

Is there a way to find out easily which songs you downloaded, because when I got my new Xbox I started on a fresh hard drive, so I wont have any of the songs I bought and I can't remember exactly what they were. I think there was only the three of them, so it shouldn't be that hard to find either way.

I'm not sure, unless you check your old Hard Drive, you could always just try and remember E:

Also, Battlefield Bad Company 2 is already here! But just before I saw it I agreed I'd go help my mother clean the garden up for some money, so it'll be about 2pm-ish that I get on.
If not I'm going to be on all night into the early hours of tomorrow and from there forward.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 07:50:14

At 4/19/11 06:49 AM, Snuff wrote: If not I'm going to be on all night into the early hours of tomorrow and from there forward.

It's more likely that I'll play with you then. It's a damn nice day outside so I think I'll go and soak up the rays for a bit. Just been for a walk with my dog and the heat makes it so tiring.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 08:51:06

At 4/19/11 06:34 AM, Dean wrote: Is there a way to find out easily which songs you downloaded, because when I got my new Xbox I started on a fresh hard drive, so I wont have any of the songs I bought and I can't remember exactly what they were. I think there was only the three of them, so it shouldn't be that hard to find either way.

I think if you go to your system settings and look for something along the lines of "download history", it'll show everything you ever downloaded (this includes demos, arcade games, DLC, etc) it's abit tedious but a hell of a lot easier then going through all the songs and such.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-04-19 08:53:42

:3