00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fifty-50's improved art.

149,218 Views | 1,072 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-02 23:21:38

At 6/1/11 07:26 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Lineart made from flash.

Mouse or Tablet?

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-02 23:32:36

At 6/2/11 11:21 PM, Owenn wrote:
At 6/1/11 07:26 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Lineart made from flash.
Mouse or Tablet?

Mouse. Too poor for a tablet.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-02 23:34:09

At 6/2/11 11:32 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 6/1/11 07:21 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: lulz
I find this piece very offensive.

Oh sorry, this was supposed to be a parody of this. But he turned out to be a pretty cool guy and all. Sorry.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-03 04:47:09

Really good work all of this, I especially like the gundams.
My only complaint is that the folding of the clothes is a bit overdone in some pieces.
Oh and btw, I would love to see some more art from you without any hatching, have you got those?

My Deviantart | NG Art | Youtube Channel | Art Portfolio

Shameless self-promotion ftw!

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-03 04:53:19

Haha this one is just awesome :D
The rabbit kinda looks like a dick with ears and eyes xD

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-04 00:39:46

At 6/3/11 04:53 AM, Peglay wrote:
Haha this one is just awesome :D
At 6/3/11 04:47 AM, thies wrote: Really good work all of this, I especially like the gundams.
My only complaint is that the folding of the clothes is a bit overdone in some pieces.
Oh and btw, I would love to see some more art from you without any hatching, have you got those?

I agree. The folds on my drawings are quite too exaggerated. I'll try to put up some non hatching art sometime. And thank you.

At 6/3/11 04:53 AM, Peglay wrote: Haha this one is just awesome :D

That one was an intentional dick joke lol.

At 6/3/11 07:27 AM, Elsid wrote: Woah, your art is really good! Nice to see the improvements you've made from the very beginning of the thread to now.

Whoa thanks man! It's quite nice of you to stop by.

More progress on the gundam.

Fifty-50's improved art.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-04 00:40:49

Tankman

Fifty-50's improved art.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-04 00:52:41

At 6/4/11 12:40 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Tankman

My gun is so tiny, and I'm not talking about my penis.

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-04 00:58:30

At 6/4/11 12:52 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 6/4/11 12:40 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Tankman
My gun is so tiny, and I'm not talking about my penis.

Lol. Fail perspective. Plus I don't really have a solid grip on drawing guns. It was supposed to be a rifle but I guess I need to improve it.

Some generic anime guy. I think I kinda screwed up the perspective with the hand.

Fifty-50's improved art.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-04 01:01:42

Simply.. EPIC, anymore words than that would just kill the whole idea of you work being SIMPLY..EPIC!! oh my god i said it again.!

Art is vast as Love is deep, Trying to Explain the two is like trying to discover everything there is about the ocean.

My art thread

My comic thread

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-08 23:27:52

At 6/4/11 01:01 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Simply.. EPIC, anymore words than that would just kill the whole idea of you work being SIMPLY..EPIC!! oh my god i said it again.!

Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

Wesmeadow fanart. I did this because wesmeadow apparently likes arguing with 13 year oldgirls on DA.

Fifty-50's improved art.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-08 23:31:49

Trolling is an artform some might say. I think my skills need more refinement. A lot more refinement.

Fifty-50's improved art.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-08 23:54:43

I defenderered your sister! :O
Not that she actually needed any defending, in hindsight.
But oh well.

The vamp piece looks kickass :D
The anatomy on the troll piece is really sweet too. A hatcha' masta' is you :o

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 00:05:25

I was about to say you were going too far, but after clicking those links... woah! I think the guy deserves it.

The vampire's expression is great!!
The troll picture is great too! But trolling is not an art, is a art!!!!!
Maybe you could improve the feet a little. I can't tell you how since i suck at drawing them.

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 00:13:07

At 6/8/11 11:27 PM, Fifty-50 wrote: Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

Wesmeadow fanart. I did this because wesmeadow apparently likes arguing with 13 year oldgirls on DA.

omg you're my hero :D

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 00:21:07

At 6/8/11 11:54 PM, Kumakun4 wrote: I defenderered your sister! :O
Not that she actually needed any defending, in hindsight.
But oh well.

The vamp piece looks kickass :D
The anatomy on the troll piece is really sweet too. A hatcha' masta' is you :o

Yay! Thanks man. Lol All this praise is quite heartwarming. Even if I don't deserve it. I still have a long way to go. But thank you.

At 6/9/11 12:05 AM, MasterMerol wrote: I was about to say you were going too far, but after clicking those links... woah! I think the guy deserves it.

The vampire's expression is great!!
The troll picture is great too! But trolling is not an art, is a art!!!!!
Maybe you could improve the feet a little. I can't tell you how since i suck at drawing them.

Well If I was going to far I would like to apologize. But I'm not making any insults am I? I just drew his character lol. Yeah the feet see does seem very incorrect in terms of anatomy I'll try to get on that. And thanks a lot.

At 6/9/11 12:13 AM, fanartist wrote: omg you're my hero :D

Lol. Oh you.

Trying to make a gundam on flash. Yes. I'm still working on the other one.

Fifty-50's improved art.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 07:05:28

At 6/9/11 12:21 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Trying to make a gundam on flash. Yes. I'm still working on the other one.

PEW PEW!!!
Where's my coloured gundam?

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 11:45:37

Well If I was going to far I would like to apologize. But I'm not making any insults am I? I just drew his character lol. Yeah the feet see does seem very incorrect in terms of anatomy I'll try to get on that. And thanks a lot.

That is a character though. You can draw mine all you want after I finish them but its really hurting him. That character he kind of views as part of him. Please just give him a break. Anyways I'm working on mine again can't wait to put them up.

~Art is in the eye of the beholder. If that is true I must be blind.

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 13:01:29

Stop being so modest, Fifty. I cut myself every time you do.

I'm talking about the hatching part.

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 16:54:40

At 6/8/11 11:27 PM, Fifty-50 wrote:
At 6/4/11 01:01 AM, Ramatsu wrote: Simply.. EPIC, anymore words than that would just kill the whole idea of you work being SIMPLY..EPIC!! oh my god i said it again.!
Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

lol wesmeadow, draw more of it, fuck him, if it pisses him off thats even better, hell i may get into it

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 17:45:01

At 6/9/11 07:05 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: PEW PEW!!!
Where's my coloured gundam?

It's still being colored on and sparkled. It's been slow since school has just started. :P

At 6/9/11 11:45 AM, ArtMonkey24 wrote: That is a character though. You can draw mine all you want after I finish them but its really hurting him. That character he kind of views as part of him. Please just give him a break. Anyways I'm working on mine again can't wait to put them up.

Well again I apologize for any wrong I did to Mr. Wesmeadow. Well it is fan art as far as I'm concerned and I'd be flattered if any single one did something like this to my characters. Well I'll just stop if that's what you say. Although he's perfect according to himself. I don't get why he'll be offended just because an inferior kid made a sucky drawing of his perfect character.

At 6/9/11 01:01 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: Stop being so modest, Fifty. I cut myself every time you do.
I'm talking about the hatching part.

I'm not being modest Kashi. I've only been telling the truth of the matter about myself. Well if it's hurting you I'll turn egotistical just for you. But I don't think it's a good idea. I wonder how I'd sound like.

At 6/9/11 04:06 PM, VividGrim wrote: Hmm... arms are far too short, especially the upper arms. The folds in the clothing are a bit extreme. Love the detail in the face, though.

Yay! You finally registered on Newgrounds! The arms are the thing that bothered me the most since I made this drawing. I generally just broadened the shoulders because the head looked gigantic. But I actually ignored the arms. Lol, that just dumb. The folds seem to be a bit of a challenge for me, I haven't been able to do them perfectly. I'll try to improve myself some more.

At 6/9/11 04:54 PM, Ashman wrote: lol wesmeadow, draw more of it, fuck him, if it pisses him off thats even better, hell i may get into it

Be my guest Ashman. But I already swore to stop drawing his character as the pain he suffered seems to be like a thousand shards of glass stabbed right through his heart. So yeah I'll stop.

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 17:46:44

Oh crap. I used the wrong account. But yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-09 23:19:39

Thanks 50. Like I said you can draw mine any time. I like your style. =)

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-11 10:25:55

At 6/9/11 11:19 PM, ArtMonkey24 wrote: Thanks 50. Like I said you can draw mine any time. I like your style. =)

I drew him for you now.

Fifty-50's improved art.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-11 11:07:52

You my friend are a god!. lol that is what I was picturing when I originally made him. ^^ he's a little different now in my mind just cause my storyboard has changed quite a bit. But to see him in that detail just frankly takes my breath away.

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-11 11:41:30

At 6/11/11 10:25 AM, Fifty-50 wrote:
At 6/9/11 11:19 PM, ArtMonkey24 wrote: Thanks 50. Like I said you can draw mine any time. I like your style. =)
I drew him for you now.

This needs more hard shades, it will help you define the masses better.
I also see some light where it should not be, i think the left side should be more shaded.

Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-28 05:04:02

At 6/11/11 11:07 AM, ArtMonkey24 wrote: You my friend are a god!. lol that is what I was picturing when I originally made him. ^^ he's a little different now in my mind just cause my storyboard has changed quite a bit. But to see him in that detail just frankly takes my breath away.

This much praise is quite flattering, but I'm nowhere near to the rank you claim that I belong to. I'm quite mediocre but I'm glad you liked it.

At 6/11/11 11:41 AM, Flowers10 wrote: This needs more hard shades, it will help you define the masses better.
I also see some light where it should not be, i think the left side should be more shaded.

Yeah, I can see what you're saying. I guess I should take more time on shading things. Thanks for the crit.

Hi. I haven't been posting here for a while now for some reasons but I'll make up for it. Promise. This one is bit mediocre the way I see it.

Fifty-50's improved art.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-28 05:17:46

I haven't been very productive these past weeks.

Fifty-50's improved art.

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-28 13:28:33

At 6/28/11 05:17 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: I haven't been very productive these past weeks.

Even when not productive, you still produce solid stuff.

Now I need to master that >.>....

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Fifty-50's improved art. 2011-06-28 13:54:13

Not a lot of people have been productive lately, I think ._.
It's summer!
I've been biking around a lot.
Work's been hectic, too.
The schoolgirl looks nice :O
Could it be that Fifty's taken a liking to drawing manga...? :o

BBS Signature