00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spongebob is getting married?

67,464 Views | 115 Replies

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 02:20:26

At 10/15/09 02:06 AM, Krbyfan1 wrote: I'm more upset at the fact the premise of each episode involves the Krusty Krab somehow.

And did you ever notice how little variety the background cast has? Everyone else is a fish of some sort and only thne main characters are different, like a starfish, lobster, crab, etc.

Screw you Spengebab Squorponts.

I can agree here, I think the jokes and plots have changed a little too much as well, they should add more different types of fish or something...

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 03:42:37

For those of you who don't know, I'm actually an Inside reporter for Spongebob. When you delve a little deeper into this story, it reveals a storm brewing that is so destructive, that it will forever change Bikini Bottoms.... During this offseason, Spongebob Squarepants had been depressed due to feelings of his self worth. He was growing older and yet he was still only working at a fast food restaurant, didn't even have his drivers license, etc. So Spongebob decided he was going to take a large, irrational step by running for political office this fall.

Now Spongebob began considering this move very hastily, and once he began looking at it, he realized there were several issues that could cloud voters judgements of them in his eyes, namely, his alleged closet homosexuality. These allegations have come about as a result of his friendship with Patrick, a flamboyantly gay starfish. Spongebob has said publicly that he is simply "open-minded," and he is just friends with Patrick because he quote "does not discriminate against homosexuals like candidate Plankton" however, his little known past points otherwise. In 1997, he was tried in a sexual harassment case against his neighbor, Squidward, but the case fell through. The tension from this incident continues forward even today, as Squidward has been inhospitable to Spongebob ever since. As he was never charged, the general public knows very little about the incident, but it would surely come forward should he run for Mayor of Bikini Bottoms.

So Spongebob knew that he needed to cover this up somehow. His solution was to propose to his long time girlfriend Sandy Cheeks. It should be known that Sandy Cheeks has been a long time sufferer of diagnosed Bipolar tendencies, and this is a very stressful situation for Spongebob. Fuel to the fire if you will...

These decisions by Spongebob will surely earn him a political office in the following year, but will he be able to uphold the standards of the job? I think we know otherwise. Spongebobs closet homosexuality, combined with the "cuntiness" of his now fiance, Ms. Cheeks, will surely drive him into a self destructive, homosexual pattern that will end with him abusing his political powers, driving Bikini Bottoms into a State of Emergency not seen since The Flying Dutchman roamed the streets...

V0T3 PL4NKT0N!!!!!

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 03:46:14

Let's act out the gay episode, shall we?
Spongebob: Bye Squidward! Bye Mr. Krabs! Bye Sandy! Bye squidward!
Patrick: You said Squidward twice.
Spongebob: I liikkee squidward.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 07:32:57

At 10/14/09 11:21 PM, Sinitech wrote: But..

Spongebob is asexual...

That was a lie
Don't you know?

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 08:14:47

Its supposed to come on Nov 6th (fantasy or what he would like to happen) supposedly Spongebob, Patrick, Krabs, and Squidward are all trapped in the Krabby Patty Resteraunt (I think that's the building) and they tell all their secrets. I highly doubt spondgebob and Sandy are going to get married....they are too different.)

but thn again you never know....

Im still gonna check the episode out and see.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 09:28:23

At 10/14/09 11:21 PM, Sinitech wrote: But..

Spongebob is asexual...

Some of the staff did say he was official asexual in response to people accusing him of being gay.
So...then.......WHAT THE FARKK!!!!

Spongebob was just friends with Sandy anyway! Why would he marry her?

Character development doesn't matter in kids shows, I guess...

Why yes, that IS a large collection of 1998 "Smithy's Favourite Times" Licenced Cereal Pop Toys!

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 10:30:02

I don't approve. :(

So Sandy etc.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 10:32:31

I'm sure they have a very logical way of how they are going to explain it though. Knowing Spongebob, it probably won't last.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 10:33:53

At 10/15/09 01:26 AM, TheGodfather wrote: I bet you anything it's just an unfunny gag for that episode.

Oh god I hope so, Sponge Bob was so magical.

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 10:36:14

shit fuck dick tits ass bitch

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 11:31:40

I've got to see this episode, King James will be in it.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 11:47:15

Looks like some show needs a little twist to get more views...

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 11:48:31

But there isn't supposed to be any continuung in a kids show! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BACK TO NORMAL AFTER EVERY EPISODE.

Maybe there'll be a divorce at the end.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 11:56:14

I agree that recent Spongebob episodes, while funny, are of a lower quality than the earlier episodes.

But this still seems like it would be an interesting episode. I always thought they had crushes on each other (mainly Spongebob, because he was jealous of her).

I remember a thread, long ago, that had a pic of them doing it. +10 points to whomever gets it!

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 12:59:47

Why not have a show about when he first wanks?

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 13:03:18

holy shit.
i don't even wanna know the results of that on the internet.
my childhood is gone for sure now.

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 13:06:00

At 10/14/09 11:53 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote:
At 10/14/09 11:34 PM, TheRadicalOne wrote: Why does he even need to get married in the first place?
Anybody remember that Louis is dead episode of family guy? It might be like that. Or a dream or maybe he is forced to by something or something horrid will happen.

I totally agree with that. I mean I can see spongebob chickening out or something liek that.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 13:09:43

Yeah, I can see this being either never referenced in the future or something interrupts them getting married.

The Juggernauts will awaken...

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 13:14:34

At 10/14/09 11:14 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Also this begs rule 34 so bad. Though I hope to god I never live to see it.

Shhhhh! Maybe if you don't say it, it wont happen...

"If everyone did things 75% right people would be ecstatic, so I demand that you change this C to an A+!" - Calvin and Hobbes

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 13:14:42

A cartoon character gets married? Great, another way to continue one of the crappiest toons ever to exist.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 13:18:42

their kids are gonna look fucked up..if they have any that is.

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 13:34:46

i think its just another plan for sponge bob to karate chop sandy

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 13:39:05

ya know... i might buy this if there had been like, romantic progression in the last few episodes but god damn that's a hell of a jump.

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 15:04:36

Yeah, he is. In a new Episode of Spongebob called Truth or Square, Spongebob marries Sandy Cheeks.

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 15:07:37

At 10/14/09 11:06 PM, Stoicish wrote: Guess that squashes all the gay rumors.

but he'll divorce her for Patrick.

Current story -- The butter and the syrup!

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 15:10:01

If Spongebob is gay, then does that make Sandy a... a... BEARD?! Get it? Because she's furry?

But seriously, I always thought he was asexual. I mean in some episodes it shoes that he has no penis, and he seems to have no interest in any women (or men) at all. In one episode, he even shows how he reproduces through budding.

Ye

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 15:11:23

At 10/14/09 11:14 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Yep. I saw the commercials. hmm...a squirrel and a sponge. That's just fucked up. Also this begs rule 34 so bad. Though I hope to god I never live to see it.

There is already rule 34 on them.

Erm, ask the chan of the fours.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 15:14:21

At 10/14/09 11:06 PM, Stoicish wrote: http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/10/13/sponge bob-is-getting-married/?icid=main|main|d l5|link6|http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/10/
13/spongebob-is-getting-married/

What? Really?

Guess that squashes all the gay rumors.

But he already had sex with her

They see me trollin', they hatin', moderatin' and tryin' to catch me postin' dirty.

Fuck the RickRoll, here's the SaxRoll.

Lorkas Is My Twin.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 15:15:25

At 10/15/09 03:14 PM, darkknight198 wrote:
But he already had sex with her

Cut that out! There are children on this topic!

Credits to EyelessArchfiend for the fantastic sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Spongebob is getting married? 2009-10-15 15:17:23

Soon they will have a Spongebob sextape.