00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

146,398 Views | 2,376 Replies

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-11 19:33:46

At 10/11/09 05:19 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Btw, it would be awesome if some of the guys could record some of our matches. Like TheUnknownVoice used to do with is SPECIAL device :)

I've got a shitty video camera on my mobile phone!

:D

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-12 16:29:10

At 10/11/09 07:33 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 10/11/09 05:19 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Btw, it would be awesome if some of the guys could record some of our matches. Like TheUnknownVoice used to do with is SPECIAL device :)
I've got a shitty video camera on my mobile phone!

I said special :P

Hey! Anybody on today? Cause otherwise I'm going to play some zombies on WaW. If your on, I'll play CoD4 though :)

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-12 18:12:10

Hey!

I would have joined this club a while back but my computer's video card went bye bye before I could :(
Anyways.. sign me up (again?), PSN = TheDark360.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-12 18:16:52

At 10/12/09 04:29 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Hey! Anybody on today? Cause otherwise I'm going to play some zombies on WaW. If your on, I'll play CoD4 though :)

I was just online on CoD4 but I'm downloading a patch and game install on Bioshock at the moment.

If I got time, I'll see what you're playing and ask for an invite. If I don't message you, then it's because I've gone to bed as I've got college in the morning :(

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-13 23:45:34

Havent Played in about a Mounth and a Half. Started out last night and couldent get a Kill. About an hour in I got my groove back and busted out a couple of Awesome Matches. 9-1 TT S&D and a 31 and 6 on TT TDM. I quit after that and chilled out.

I had forgot how pissed I can get over doing really shitty. I started to resort to Old School Ripper then did a Nut Check and just played harder.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-14 01:07:59

I only have Cod4 for one more day. Then I have to wait till Nov. 10...

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-14 10:31:50

GENTELEMEN :D

I no longer have CoD4 because I traded it in for Operation Flashpoint 2 but I will be getting Modern Warfare 2 when it's out. I still have WaW though if you ever want to play zombies or something.

KillSwitch out!

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-14 18:09:21

At 10/14/09 01:07 AM, Makeshift wrote: I only have Cod4 for one more day. Then I have to wait till Nov. 10...

Than play all day and all night !!!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-15 00:06:24

Does it count if I don't have Xbox live right now but I will probably be getting MW:2 for PS3? If so I guess I'll be in the club but the game isn't out yet :(. When I did have XBL I loved playing online, but certain guys were very annoying. Just running around in teams knifing people.

I hope the new one is different, however. The first one only really focused on the online play and I could beat the entire story mode in one hour or so. Online was good but it really lacked a good story.

Sig: XIII13

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-15 00:09:53

DarkComp

why the fuck would you join if you are probably getting it?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-15 00:15:28

At 10/15/09 12:09 AM, Makeshift wrote:
DarkComp

FOOL! YOU FLIPPED ON MY RANT!!

Im getting it! IM FUCKING GETTING IT, okay? hot damn if I cant post without some smartass having to make some witty reply to try and fill his purpose in life. IM GETTING THE GODAMN GAME!!

Thank you..

Sig: XIII13

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-15 02:14:53

At 10/15/09 12:15 AM, DarkComp wrote:
At 10/15/09 12:09 AM, Makeshift wrote:
DarkComp
FOOL! YOU FLIPPED ON MY RANT!!

Im getting it! IM FUCKING GETTING IT, okay? hot damn if I cant post without some smartass having to make some witty reply to try and fill his purpose in life. IM GETTING THE GODAMN GAME!!

Thank you..

Glad you are joining but, Calm the fuck down.

He asked a Question then you flip shit like he just shot your fuckin Dog. Its OK just Breath.

If your getting the game on PS3 give us your PSN Name so we can add it to the roster.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-15 21:39:30

Promotion time !!!

TheRipper00 - Ripper00 promoted to the rank of Major

I consider that Ripper has been helping the clan a lot in the past and that is behavior shows that he's just the man we need to help leading the clan :)

Ripper, do you want to be the one to host the clan for GameBattles? Cause if so, I'll help you recruit the members of the team when we decide to start the whole thing. Or maybe... you would rather choose to make another double team? Tell me what you think son :)

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-16 08:45:49

I will have to make another Account for the GB for Newgrounds. Seeing as I already have my team Insane Sanity and Oakie and Ripper: Deadmen. I will make another account so that me and you can have a Dubs and also get into the NEWG GB.

Insane Sanity is at the moment ranked 4th for the Season. Going to the Playoffs again if we keep it up. Props to Unknown for bringing it back around.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-16 08:47:57

Also, Thanks Heaven. I am here to help guide, setup, play do whatever needs to be done.

Also, I tryed to call in a AC130 last night...it dident work :(

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-16 17:08:42

i am getting really fucked off with cod 4 now, first i have i nice domination win on shipment (i got a heli....) but then it all goes to shit

1. sniping no scoping campers at the back of our spawn
2. in the wall glitching 10th prestigers(overgrown, where youjump lots and end up in the wall)
3. m4 scoped carbine teams with juggernaut, martrydom and fragx3
4. rpg and grenades spaming on wet work

overnight its all gotten soo n00by, i just cant take it

ALL different matches aswell

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-17 09:25:54

Honestly, almost all these complaints people have about other people in CoD4 I have never had a problem with.

Depending on the map, spawncampers are pretty easy to kill. But I know, on some maps it gets really frustrating. But that's where outmaneuvering them comes in.

I've never heard of a wall glitch on Overgrown, but that one glitch on Creek is really frustrating.

As for Juggernaut, I have never had a problem killing someone with it. I don't understand why people think it's such an awful perk, because I'm almost always able to kill them just as easily as everyone else, and whenever I use it it has never helped me once.

As for 3x Frag, what's the big deal? So he spammed 3 grenades at you, so what? Chances are, if he hit you with one, he would've hit you even if he didn't have 3Frag.

As for Martyrdom, that should be pretty easy to avoid, except for on Shipment. Honestly, sometimes I think you people just complain about certain perks because a lot of other people complain about them.

And as for Frag/RPG spamming on Wet Work... seriously, man? Seriously? That's an integral part of that map. That's what that map is. It's two sides, high ground on both, and a no-man's-land in the middle. That's exactly what the devs wanted, I think. If you're having trouble with the fragspam on that map, then there's something wrong, because it's usually really easy to dodge. Remember: you're safer when you're moving that when you're not.

Don't take this the wrong way, Chubz. I'm just really sick of people complaining about things that one: can't be changed, and two: can be worked around with a little extra effort.

Remember: if what you're doing doesn't work, do something different.

GT - mousseNG | Steam - mousseng

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-17 09:53:47

At 10/17/09 09:25 AM, Assaeva wrote: Honestly, almost all these complaints people have about other people in CoD4 I have never had a problem with.

I agree it really isnt that hard to kill people with different perks, there all there to help you, and well.. that's what they do.

As for things like Juggernaut its really not that bad, the worst part is you having an advantage of being behind or above them.. you start shooting them and all the time your hitting them they turn around and get you. that's like "WHAT THE F**k"

so yeah annoying but if your good enough your good enough nothing can really stop you.

Done some S&D today check out my scores, not that good for most people. but I'm used to Team Death, where you can just run in Guns blazing. For me i did well.. really helpful for XP.

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Clan | Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-17 14:50:15

Gentlemen

I have been watching you all in this thread and the World at War one for quite some time now, and I must say, it's getting boring.

So I thought, "Why not join?"

My brother joined the old COD4 clan absoloute ages ago. Our PSN's Obilisk745, if anyone cares.

I just got my copy of COD4 back from my YLOD'd PS3, but I might not be on for several millenia as I got Uncharted 2 today :P

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-17 15:36:59

I'm a sniper, so you can imagine my frustration with Juggernaut users. I'm sorry, but when an R700 round enters your chest cavity, you should DROP. You know, as in DEAD. Not just walk or run it off with some red cross pop up over your head as if your heart did not just explode from the impact.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-17 15:56:52

At 10/17/09 02:50 PM, IrishGun wrote: Gentlemen

I have been watching you all in this thread and the World at War one for quite some time now, and I must say, it's getting boring.

So I thought, "Why not join?"

My brother joined the old COD4 clan absoloute ages ago. Our PSN's Obilisk745, if anyone cares.

::

Welcome, I'll add you to my buddy list tonight.

We're going to have to get some NG matches going once Modern Warfare 2 is released. HeavenDuff seems to be the best at arranging that type of stuff.

Baby Britain.

Xbox Live Gamertag: JackFrustration - PSN: JackSawyer

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-17 16:23:50

Yo, Heaven, I got an idea. Why don't you let each division leader post the roster and promote people for their division and you stay at the top Clan Leader. It would save you some work. So for example, the Xbox 360 division leader, posts the roster of CoD4/CoD WaW for Xbox 360 and can promote people.

Also.. umm.. I got my pre-order of MW2 for Xbox 360 but I can't find my 12 month XBL card.. Might have to buy a new one. So I don't know, I might end up changing my pre-order to PS3 even though I haven't been too happy with PS3 as of late with their updates and such. Gamertag: DarkSoldierNG).
So Umm.. I'd like to apply as the Xbox 360 Division Leader if that's possible.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-17 16:28:40

Oh, a new thread. May I join?
I have just cancelled my Modern Warfare 2 preorder, after Activision and IW fucked our PC asses over.

R.I.P. PC CoD 2003-2007

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-18 01:42:47

At 10/17/09 04:23 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Yo, Heaven, I got an idea. Why don't you let each division leader post the roster and promote people for their division and you stay at the top Clan Leader. It would save you some work. So for example, the Xbox 360 division leader, posts the roster of CoD4/CoD WaW for Xbox 360 and can promote people.

We already tried that idea... it didn't work out cause after something like a week or two... the 360 leader just abandonned the job... saying he couldn't take care of the job because of other occupations... So until I can find a very good and devoted leader for the other divisions... I will be the only one taking care of it. But if you guys can proove me that there is a guy in here, who could be a division leader. Than feel free to tell me about it :P

At 10/17/09 04:28 PM, MaciekOst wrote: Oh, a new thread. May I join?
I have just cancelled my Modern Warfare 2 preorder, after Activision and IW fucked our PC asses over.

R.I.P. PC CoD 2003-2007

so em... you want to join?... or... I don't get it...

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-18 03:42:48

At 10/18/09 01:42 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 10/17/09 04:28 PM, MaciekOst wrote: Oh, a new thread. May I join?

R.I.P. PC CoD 2003-2007
so em... you want to join?... or... I don't get it...

Yes I do.
I just only commented on PC version of Modern Warfare 2. I will stick to CoD4.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-19 18:30:54

Uncharted 2 is sick. Going for the Plat on it so just message me to hop on COD and I will.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-19 21:57:20

At 10/19/09 06:30 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Uncharted 2 is sick. Going for the Plat on it so just message me to hop on COD and I will.

Heard good things about that game :)

What game would you compare it to?

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-20 17:47:21

At 10/19/09 09:57 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: What game would you compare it to?

It's like Tomb Raider, but way better, and it has improved greatly from the first game. Better graphics, better controls, climbing and shooting mechanics feel smoother, plus there's loads ofnew things you do like stealth takedowns when in cover and shooting whilst climbing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-21 00:01:46

At 10/20/09 05:47 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 10/19/09 09:57 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: What game would you compare it to?
It's like Tomb Raider, but way better, and it has improved greatly from the first game. Better graphics, better controls, climbing and shooting mechanics feel smoother, plus there's loads ofnew things you do like stealth takedowns when in cover and shooting whilst climbing.

Sounds great!
I should give it a try :)

To stick to the cod4 subject...
I still haven't found a way to get all my headshots done with the MP44 :(

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2009-10-21 07:28:15

Hello chaps. I really had to calm down about the "getting MW2 3 days early" thing so that's why I've not been posting as much. Game comes out for me in a couple of weeks, had to dip into my MW2 fund to buy Uncharted 2 though, so I'm going to need a lot of money to get through the Halloween pissup at Glasgow, University and to be able to buy MW2. I've got about £40 left. D:

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature