00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crzyhentaiboy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Email Worms

5,973 Views | 46 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-02 11:24:11

At 2/1/04 09:56 PM, WadeFulp wrote: If you haven't noticed there is an aggressive new email worm, MyDoom, spreading like wildfire. As a result NG Staff is being flooded with these virus emails. I get around 2,000 a day. We are aggressively filtering these out the best we can, but this may result in us missing some legit emails. So if you email us and we don't respond in a reasonable time, don't be upset and try again (if it's really important).

I'm constantly getting those E-Mails as well..By all sorts of people.The you need to look out the most is for pic related emails...There's an written in chinese with a pic of a chinese girl typing on a computer...If the pic fully loads,your computer gets infected with the virus...

BBS Signature

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-02 18:34:00

I really hope you will find the idiot who is responsible for this, once you do, you should beat him to a pulp, tie him up and ship him off to Crystal Lake.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-02 19:06:24

Can be causing this dammed attack I keep getting on my firewall called "MS_RPC_DCOM_BufferOverflow"

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-02 19:42:10

Well i just dont open my the email from people I dont now
and everything is fine for now

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-02 21:03:22

whoever made this worm should be sentanced to a deth sentance. The sentencs would be quartering (for those who dont know what that is, you tie a horse to a rome, the get 3 more horses and tie them to ropes, the tie a rope to each limb of the person who is dying, then you send the horses in different directions. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-02 21:53:16

Hmm can I submit a entry into the Paris Hilton collection? You can view it here

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-03 00:50:34

I think collections should manifest themselves when enough people think it's necessary to make animations/games about a certain topic. Soliciting content for a collection will only end up with people making rush-jobs.

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-03 01:32:56

That can explains why I have a hundred more than usual of e-mails here.

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-03 02:02:09

I Vote We Blam The E-mail Worm then!

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-03 08:28:05

Damn email viruses. I've had a really evil one before. I had to reinstall windows and wipe both my hard drives. Thank god for NAV. At the slightest hint of a dodgy email it deletes the bastard. However when I bought the 2004 version and did a scan it said I had 10 infected files causing me to of course crap my pants. Turns out it was spyware. Up yours worm virus!

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-03 08:50:33

whats the big deal about paris hilton anyways?

Indubidibly

BBS Signature

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-05 16:40:47

yeah lets hope this site stays clean and fin...we wouldnt wanna lose what we have already...i am glad you guys take things like this seriously...

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-05 18:54:52

At 2/2/04 12:51 AM, Slimphatty wrote:
At 2/1/04 09:56 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
A new Collection is always cool. But what we really need is an Animutation Collection for all of those great Animutations throughout the site.

Don't you think?

There is an animutation section on the site.
However it has not been updated since late 2002, nor it it linked to, on any of the collection pages. http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/animutations.html

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-06 04:12:05

Email worms are mother fucking bitches!

Indubidibly

BBS Signature

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-09 09:25:26

I don't get it. Why do hackers get such a huge chubby off of making a virus of some sort and sending it out to ruin people's computers? There's a new virus out nearly every month. Now this might sound a little silly, but virus programs are NOT hard to write at all. If they were, there wouldn't be so many of them coming out so often. Most viruses don't even do much more than force your computer to do so many tasks at once that it crashes. That doesn't even take any real programming skill at all. Nearly every computer language in the world can give commands to a computer that would cause it to crash. The code is not hard to learn or write in the least bit. Give me any type of code and either a book or access to the internet in the morning, and I'll have you a virus by the afternoon. People who send out viruses are no different from those assholes who get 4 or 5 of their buddies together to go beat up someone they just don't like. It doesn't take any skill or talent at all. Yet somehow these guys get a huge chubby off of the whole thing, like they made a difference in the world.

The reason I don't throw code together and bug up other people's computers all day is because it's so blatently easy to do. There's no purpose, no reason to do it. Tons of people have done it before, and it really doesn't reap any tangible rewards for me. It's not even like a "revenge of the nerds" scenario, because most viruses hit tons of innocent people. It's just mindless all around.

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-15 14:52:04

Yeah I get those damn bitch virus mails too every day but they go straight to my bulk folder so I can just delete them there. DAMN HACKERS!

-Psycho 0.o

Response to Email Worms 2004-02-24 02:08:00

I don't get it. I never have gotten email worms before.