00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Have A Tumor...

9,193 Views | 184 Replies

I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:03:35

First of all, no this is not a joke. I recently have had a job at Childrens hospital and have been doing yoga with the children. I started to notice that when I lay down on the ground I have a huge pain in the back of my head. i can lay down in my bed and on other soft surfaces, but when i laid on the mat to do yoga I couldnt stand it. I noticed a large bump on the back of my head and told my parents about it.

Apparently, it is a tumor. i dont know much about it but i sincerely hope to god it is instead a simple calcium buildup. If its a tumor, i am going to die.

Well Newgrounds I feel this is the community to tell this to... I might not be here fro a little while if it is a tumor. I am going to see the doctor in a week.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:05:32

Aww bro, that sucks. :(

Bouncin' all around the world, I'm a little bunny...rabbit. You want my dick? Come grab it.

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:06:31

Oh man... Thats heavy, I hope for the best, guy that I see a lot but never talk to.

I really hope you come out of this okay.

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:06:56

That's horrible, I really hope you're okay dude! You are so talented, you can't die. You're a great voice actor and if you had a tumor that would be sad for the NG community.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:07:18

It sounds to me from your post you caught it fairly early. That's a good start. Best of luck to you friend.

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:07:51

I really hope it's not. Stay strong and keep a good attitude and I hope all goes well.

So a baby seal walks into a club...

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:07:56

Don't get all sad, chances are it's some buildup

Don't fear death, for life only exist within the soul, thus since the soul is immortal their is no death only life the only factor is the physical body, a insignificant \ earthen jug for the soul.

You'll be alright

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:09:05

fuck
first farrah, then mj, now you too?

My epic no sleep thread.

Everyone chase the AIDS truck!

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:09:28

Wow... Best of wishes, man, you can make it through.
You don't even know if it is serious, and like someone else said already, it sounds like you've caught it fairly early, you'll be ok.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:09:50

i really hope its nothing, i dont know you but it saddens me the same, i wish you the best,
peace.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:09:57

What the fuck are you doing in newgrounds? You should be in the hospital right now.

You are now breathing manually. You are now aware of your posture. You can now feel your clothes on your body. You now itch in various places.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:11:57

I bet it's because you're fat

And one by one...

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:12:48

Why does everyone have to die?

http://www.neobux.com/?r=Ezikeil85

Please signup under me. It's win-win, you earn, I earn. Finally something to pay for all your "special" internet needs.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:13:23

I love you.

Does that help?

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:14:45

I shed a tear while reading this...

Biohasard, Staying neutral since 2009!

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:18:40

Well i guess just another thing to add to a hell of a week.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:24:21

I had a growth in the brain.
Had surgery, now I'm fine.
Don't assume the worse, go see a doctor.
and even if it is bad, it still doesn't mean your are going to die, unless you give up.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:28:46

Don't die man. I'm here for you. Keep me informed.

<3<3

/¯Oo_______________________

| BBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!! Leaving as of 19th

\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:32:26

GOD! now i feel like such a monster for this!

TIME IS VERY SHORT, SO DON'T STEP ON IT!

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:32:59

At 6/26/09 01:14 AM, Techno wrote:
At 6/26/09 01:09 AM, SoulPiker wrote: What the fuck are you doing in newgrounds? You should be in the hospital right now.
For some reason i think the same thing...wouldn't the doctor want to see him right away?

Hell it could even be just a bump from hitting your head on the floor...

it is not a bump because a physical therapist I was working with told me it could be a tumor. She is not sure if it is a benign tumor or a malignant one. I am confident that it is just a simple calcium buildup, however.

The reason I am not at the hospital right now is because i am saving the emergency room for the people who need it immediately. At Childrens Hospital, there are some kids... who need it far more than i do. Im going next week, and have plenty of time since i have caught it at a early stage.

Plus, i am not afraid of death whatsoever. I am afraid of pain, but hell its a part of life. You live you die. Plus i am very religious. So I'm on newgrounds, enjoying life as I have it.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:43:40

Gawd man .. this is horrible man .... gawd ... so much happened today .. micheal jackson died you know .. that ripped me to peices ..... but dude .. if there is anythin you want to talk about ... you can talk to me .. i feel for you ... i had a hernia at age 5 and i nearly died . i have total empithy and sympathy for you ... if there is any thing .. plz ask ...

How would you like a big fat cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP :D

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:47:52

well there is nothing rong with being hypithetical .. but still, cmon ... why would any one every joke liek this ... you would realy need to be sick then ..

How would you like a big fat cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP :D

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 01:56:39

You think you have a tumor and you're not going to the doctor for a week? Two days ago I had strep throat and decided to go to the doctor, I called and had an appointment ready in just an hour. You must live in a heavily populated area.

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 02:09:02

At 6/26/09 01:36 AM, Orange wrote:
At 6/26/09 01:32 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
it is not a bump because a physical therapist I was working with told me it could be a tumor. She is not sure if it is a benign tumor or a malignant one. I am confident that it is just a simple calcium buildup, however.

The reason I am not at the hospital right now is because i am saving the emergency room for the people who need it immediately.
Uh
I'm pretty sure they'd get you an MRI at least somewhere else ASAP. Your story is beginning to get fishy, OP!

If you're telling the truth go get imaging of your damn head already!

i am getting an MRI, next week. My mom doesnt seem to think its that serious. She doesnt believe it to be a tumor. I cant really take a picture of it because its on the back of my head covered in hair... And why the fuck would i lie about a tumor?

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 02:31:34

I smell an attention whore in this thread.

I call bullshit. You have a tendency to be like TSStudios, whore for attention.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 02:45:42

At 6/26/09 02:31 AM, igott wrote: I smell an attention whore in this thread.

I call bullshit. You have a tendency to be like TSStudios, whore for attention.

Show me one thread where i lie about some sort of disorder, ilness, disease, or whatever that i made. And I dont really care if you dont believe me, i have a tumor and 90% of this thread believes me because they know me a lot better than you do. Don't just call BS on something just because it sounds sketchy. And I dont know why you think I am an attention whore. the only thread I made as an a sort of attention whore thread was one where i was depressed and confused on why i won an award on some game.

I do agree that I need some sort of proof though... I will try to take a pic of it for your secret sexual fantasies on tumors. Yes I know that is why you say you smell BS, because you want a pic of my tumor all over my fat so you may jack off to it. it's ok, we all have strange fetishes. Yours is just kind of... stranger.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 02:49:32

Oh f*ck!Tumors suck!
I hope you will get well fast!And don't be too pesimist, your in year 2009 and i saw a show in wich a person survived a tumor that weigthed her entire body!So let's hope you don't have a tumor or at least that it aint gonna be that bad...good think where in Information Age! :D

Hurr durr

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 03:05:12

At 6/26/09 02:47 AM, Techno wrote:
At 6/26/09 02:45 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
At 6/26/09 02:31 AM, igott wrote: I smell an attention whore in this thread.

*cough*

How is that being an attention whore? im excited about the Ds game we are making so I informed people about it. I even provided proof, which i have failed to do here so im gonna take a pic.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 03:06:05

Why are you making a topic then?

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-06-26 03:09:32

At 6/26/09 03:06 AM, Lorkas wrote: Why are you making a topic then?

Just because I want to share it with the NG community. Getting my feelings out you know? Why not?