00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Have A Tumor...

9,192 Views | 184 Replies

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-07-08 17:05:09

As I said, it's nothing. Quit whining about it. If you want to stop being told the truth, then just lock it. 8 pages over a begin tumor. Nice going, fat ass.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-07-08 17:09:03

At 7/8/09 04:54 PM, iscrulz wrote: R.I.P. Nick Sumbles. A great person all around his <rest or the eulogy here>

Yeah man he was a great guy. Too bad he is dead!

Wait... no im not!

HEY! Your tricky bastard.

Well guys, no sense in more posts for this thread, thanks for everyone who helped me through this! And my experience is NOTHING compared to many out there... i bet there are tons of people on Newgrounds who have sopme sort of illness or disease, or tumor, or whatever! So i feel kind of bad for complaining about it x(

I will be on Newgrounds for a loonnngggg time :)

Request lock please!

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-07-08 17:13:49

Well, hope is all you can have right now I guess. I have lost two grandparents due to cancer/tumor and it's terrible. However, it could be a harmless tumor :)

There are harmless tumors, right?

+1 Post plx [Dr. Pepper Crew] [Mushroom Dick]

BBS Signature

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-07-08 17:17:31

At 7/8/09 05:13 PM, Slosha69 wrote: Well, hope is all you can have right now I guess. I have lost two grandparents due to cancer/tumor and it's terrible. However, it could be a harmless tumor :)

There are harmless tumors, right?

Yes, benign. :)
They arent growing either, so no need to risk surgery to remove them, i dont think...

Response to I Have A Tumor... 2009-07-08 18:13:44

Locked by user request.

BBS Signature