00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RobotHeadProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Portal!?

95,706 Views | 566 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-06-30 18:27:29

Awesome! This makes Sheezy Art completely useless!

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-01 16:09:15

If you go to "Submit Content!" it misses the "GO TO ART SUBMIT PAGE" link

My Artworks | DVF Arms Developing | Red Triad Dynasty (RTD)

Join the NGPD today! Simply PM TailsPrower! To Blam & Protect!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-02 05:39:47

At 6/26/09 05:45 AM, smbhax wrote:
At 6/26/09 02:56 AM, protokidzx wrote: But are drawings by hand allowed? If yes, that would be awesome. I made some decent doodles, now to just scan them...
They are definitely allowed.

~~~~~

Looks like they changed the "scout" admission system today; now someone has to have four pieces in their gallery before they can be "scouted"; until they reach four they can only be "recommended"--I can't tell what "recommending" someone actually does. Really what this seems to mean is that if you want a chance at getting in, take the time to put up four items (and hopefully they're good ones). It's a little frustrating because I was watching someone who had some great work, but they only put three things in, so all I could do was "recommend" them. :|

Hm come to think of it, it's a big waste of time for Art Portal people for art from people with under four pieces in their gallery to show up in the "unscouted" list--since it can't actually be scouted!

Thanks for clearing that out. I really hope my not-so-epic Victory Greymon doodle that is made entirely with the same pose and other things, with 55% of boredom, is allowed to be submitted. If it is allowed, then yay. Sadly I don't have a scanner...

...and not a single damn was given on that day.

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-02 16:06:01

so i have to submit 4 peices to be able to be scouted, like wtf
i entered a awesome drawing (like my best) (look at my art to see it) and am waiting to be scouted
but now i've got to enter 4 pieces to be able to be scouted ?????

and even if i do enter 4 pieces hardly anyone knows me on newgrounds so no-one will check my profile and my art and scout me, will i have to advertise somewhere to get people to look at my art?

here's my picture (a jpeg version of it)

Art Portal!?

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-10 08:26:39

One question: I already have been scouted and have posted 12 (?) pics, each with it's own rating by other NG users. BUT WHY DOES THERE STAND "THIS USER HAS NOT BEEN SCOUTED YET" NOW??? Do you have to be continuosly scouted by other or what?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-13 14:38:51

i guess that you have to be continuosly scouted by others (*sigh*) -.-
alright, now there's still one thing missing: the "Art reviews" in the users "newgrounds Stats"^^ The art portal is SOOOO GREAT! I love it! NG is getting better and better all the time!

oh, and thx, fallensoul289, for scouting me again!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-13 16:33:44

I really like the Art Portal. There are so much great artists in Newgrounds and I hope to see more great pictures.
And who know, maybe's someone here an artist ...
Anyways, great idea!

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-17 17:29:28

Im not so sure about getting into the art listings and search by beaing scouted by someone eles,kinda sounds dumb to me but i want my art to be noticed so take a look see

Art Portal!?

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-22 03:59:55

At 7/17/09 05:29 PM, Yagamisasuke wrote: Im not so sure about getting into the art listings and search by beaing scouted by someone eles,kinda sounds dumb to me but i want my art to be noticed so take a look see

not bad, this definitely could go into the art portal. At least it's way better than a lot of unscouted shit i already saw...

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-26 11:33:01

Hey hey , that portal finally lured me to make an account here (before I only consumed but now I can contribute :D ) I like the interface and especially the "Turn the lights off" thing ,I think it benefits my work very well.
But the upload form seems a bit bugged, Ill try to make a screenshot of the issue next time I submit something for bug report.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-27 05:08:30

I know

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-27 05:10:11

That's great art

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-27 05:11:39

Seriously

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-07-29 02:14:11

BTW, how do we know if we get scouted or not is there a rank page or not?

Das ist Alles

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-08-02 09:18:36

there is a "most recommended" page... you'll know if you get scouted if the rating system's been activated for your submissions

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-08-10 10:27:16

dude! it sucks if you get unscouted permanently! I had 21 scouts (I guess they lost their scouting too cuz' I've been unscouted) and submitted 22 pics... can't you guys deactivate this (really annoying and shitty) automatic-unscout system?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-08-16 18:19:44

Soooo ive uploaded 4 comics, can someone plz scout me? (how exactly does the scouting thing work)

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-08-16 18:23:08

Here is some of teh art.

Art Portal!?

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-08-19 04:41:15

Soon it will be flooded by a massive wave of Hentai, then it will be a big mess.

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-09-06 09:17:45

hentai still is art (if it's quality is acceptable...) and there already is a pretty lot of "M"-rated pics in the art portal, so what big difference would it make? O.o

meh... I've benn unscouted for the 4th or 5th time now cuz my scouter has been unscouted -.- this sucks...

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-09-14 02:06:01

ok i could not find a better way to say this but it kind of sucks that no matter what you do you cant get scouted unless people know you. you should madd a underjudgement section like the falsh one ok thats all

"its dean cain grandpa he lives in our chair"

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-09-14 18:26:33

DAMN. I don't know anyone on newgrounds XD. So getting scouted will be hard.. Is there a way to advertise or something?

Heres a pic I made:
I hope It's good enough!

Art Portal!?

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-09-28 14:08:23

I'm loving the Art Portal, even though it has now been up ages and is probably a bit late for me to be saying this. I do have on suggesting which would be adding a sub-category of "Wallpaper Suitable" as then it would save people having to go through hundreds of images before finding ones that are suitable to be used as a wallpaper. I'm guessing that other people may have already suggested this but I can't be bothered to read over 20 pages of posts.

"Nothing amazing ever happens here... It's like a life time of dying slowly..."

Response to Art Portal!? 2009-10-10 19:45:56

the art portal powns

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to Art Portal!? 2019-08-06 05:24:38

iu_44215_7574264.jpg#B-ArtistArmyComp

Response to Art Portal!? 2019-08-06 15:11:58 (edited 2019-08-06 15:19:08)

I tried your style of art along with zhc's but that didn't work out well I'm better at my style

Response to Art Portal!? 2019-08-06 15:17:44 (edited 2019-08-06 15:19:49)

At 8/6/19 05:24 AM, MasonGarrett wrote: #B-ArtistArmyComp