00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Daveman4298 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Football Crew

36,511 Views | 795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-25 14:43:07

Yeah, but i can always ban you for bigotry.

OH SHNAPZ.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-25 18:54:12

Yay Panathinaikos qualified to the champions league! Hope Panathinaikos beats Olympiaikos on Sundays match.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-25 20:11:52

Whats your guess on whose gonna win this year in the Uefa Champions League? I think Barcelona might win this year.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-26 08:12:46

Prem predictions anyone?

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-26 09:46:54

At 8/26/05 08:12 AM, honthomaspercival wrote: Prem predictions anyone?

I predict AC Milan to win this year, they have a very strong team. Good attackers like: Crespo, Schevchenko, Inzaghi. Good midfield: Kaka, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Gattuso and an excellent defense: Stam, Nesta, Maldini etc. They were a bit unlucky in the final last year, but I feel like they'll win this time.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-26 15:17:37

At 8/26/05 09:46 AM, Auz wrote:
I predict AC Milan to win this year, they have a very strong team. Good attackers like: Crespo, Schevchenko, Inzaghi. Good midfield: Kaka, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Gattuso and an excellent defense: Stam, Nesta, Maldini etc. They were a bit unlucky in the final last year, but I feel like they'll win this time.

Crespo is back at Chelsea for your information. But AC are favourites i guess, probably followed by Chelsea Juve etc etc....BUT, i severely hope Rangers get to the second round this year, no scottish club has managed it, and thats bad news. Meh, Mick should be following rangers, the better we do, the better scotland does and all that jazz, i doubt it very very much though.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-26 17:35:40

Juventus might make it too. But Barcelona has more of a chance to win this year.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-26 17:40:11

Whats with all the gossip of a possible rangers win? Rangers hasn't won that many games yet not to mention real competition starts september.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-26 18:30:15

I will eat my hat if Rangers make it past the group stage

Up the Clarets!

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-26 18:31:31

At 8/26/05 05:40 PM, blueape25 wrote: Whats with all the gossip of a possible rangers win? Rangers hasn't won that many games yet not to mention real competition starts september.

Of those hopeless SPL teams, i do prefer the colour of Hibernian myself

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-26 19:14:17

Hmm Panathinaikos needs to play Udenease or whatever its called. I hope Panathinaikos wins.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-27 00:47:26

I feel the same way when a rival of my team some how might go further than my team and how it feels to have your team being the laughing stock. Just how you hate Rangers, I hate Olympiaikos.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-27 07:21:34

At 8/26/05 05:40 PM, blueape25 wrote: Whats with all the gossip of a possible rangers win? Rangers hasn't won that many games yet not to mention real competition starts september.

Shut you hole. Its a football club, hence we talk about football, Rangers being a football club, means we talk about them.............

Anyway Mick, i understand your position, i never backed Celtic through their recent but oh so hilarious Uefa Cup final tour. Infact, it made me hate them even more that they were doing well. And Larsson.......what a player, but i fucking DESPISED him.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-27 16:25:28

hard luck there S_C_D, hibs beat you by three goals to none. A great game by Sproule wasn't it..a hat trick no less

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-28 06:19:34

At 8/27/05 04:25 PM, honthomaspercival wrote: hard luck there S_C_D, hibs beat you by three goals to none. A great game by Sproule wasn't it..a hat trick no less

shit. ah well rovers went down as well, by 2 to 0 away at notts county =( not my week

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-28 08:10:19

At 8/27/05 04:25 PM, honthomaspercival wrote: hard luck there S_C_D, hibs beat you by three goals to none. A great game by Sproule wasn't it..a hat trick no less

Yeah, and the bastard came on as a substitute and scored a 30 minute trick............... Im gutted.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-28 17:45:54

FUCK! PANATHINAIKOS LOST TO OLYMPIAIKOS 2-0! All well we were playing better than them if you saw the game.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-28 20:06:11

At 8/28/05 05:45 PM, blueape25 wrote: FUCK! PANATHINAIKOS LOST TO OLYMPIAIKOS 2-0! All well we were playing better than them if you saw the game.

We dont get greek tv... thats football mate, now you know how the gunners felt after losing to chelsea twice in one week

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-29 12:53:12

At 8/28/05 05:45 PM, blueape25 wrote: FUCK! PANATHINAIKOS LOST TO OLYMPIAIKOS 2-0! All well we were playing better than them if you saw the game.

Wow, a lot of great matches the last 2 weeks:
Celtic vs Rangers
Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos
Chelsea vs Arsenal
and Ajax vs Feyenoord 1-2 >=(

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-31 08:20:08

Michael Owen to Newcastle. OMFG

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-31 12:41:52

At 8/31/05 08:33 AM, Mick_the_champion wrote:
At 8/31/05 08:20 AM, gary_percival wrote: Michael Owen to Newcastle. OMFG
I'm baffled too, I thought Liverpool was the obvious choice.

I don't think they could match newcastles 16 million pound offer.

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-31 13:50:14

Listen Mick you little fenian fuck, we will see what happens at the end of the season.

I used to be able to take your posts with a pinch of salt, but i cant seem to think, that these posts are a retaliation of your ban. Tell me it isnt so Mick, are you THAT petty?

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-31 18:14:05

At 8/31/05 12:41 PM, VirginLungs wrote:
At 8/31/05 08:33 AM, Mick_the_champion wrote:
At 8/31/05 08:20 AM, gary_percival wrote: Michael Owen to Newcastle. OMFG
I'm baffled too, I thought Liverpool was the obvious choice.
I don't think they could match newcastles 16 million pound offer.

I think Rafa didnt want him and is too stingy a bastard to spend money on non spaniards

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-31 19:17:45

I can't really understand why SCD and mick are having this very heated argument.

SCD is a rangers supporter and Mick is a Celtic supporter why can't you leave it at that? Yes its fun having a bit of banter between rival supporters but you guys are bording on religious hatred which frankly I don't think the BBS needs.

But meh, who am I to cast judgements? I'm just a lowly ng member and SCD is a mod so he can do what the fuck he wants to really...

Response to Football Crew 2005-08-31 19:35:47

At 8/31/05 07:17 PM, VirginLungs wrote: I can't really understand why SCD and mick are having this very heated argument.

SCD is a rangers supporter and Mick is a Celtic supporter why can't you leave it at that? Yes its fun having a bit of banter between rival supporters but you guys are bording on religious hatred which frankly I don't think the BBS needs.

But meh, who am I to cast judgements? I'm just a lowly ng member and SCD is a mod so he can do what the fuck he wants to really...

Yeah stop the infighting guys, its bringing the place down..seriously. Make a BBS specially for this war dont do it here

Response to Football Crew 2005-09-01 05:53:03

The day galatasary (remember them leeds?) lost the WOMANS basketball title to Fenerbache, the GS fans threw bricks at the girls, hospitalising them, and pretty much finishing their carreers as basketballers. That same night they lost the football title to Fenerbache as well, so they rioted, destroyed a street and killed 11 people.

So you think S_C_D and Mick are crazy huh?

Response to Football Crew 2005-09-01 08:02:24

My fav team RSCA (Anderlecht) has so much luck... they have to play against Liverpool AND chelsea. DAMN' ... allthough the match against Chelsea will be cool: it's been a long time i didn't see Aidur Smauri Gudjohnson. heh we only won a couple of times of his class.

Serving Justice to flash since 1999

Response to Football Crew 2005-09-01 14:37:06

At 9/1/05 08:02 AM, nimmer wrote: My fav team RSCA (Anderlecht) has so much luck... they have to play against Liverpool AND chelsea. DAMN' ... allthough the match against Chelsea will be cool: it's been a long time i didn't see Aidur Smauri Gudjohnson. heh we only won a couple of times of his class.

Ouch, yeah Anderlecht got a tough draw, shame about that, but im glad its them and not my team. Fucking Anderlecht, i hate them, they beat us at home a few years back, the dastards. Goodluck on your group, if you take anything from Liverpool or Chelsea, i'll be happy for you. And post more here ok?

Ok, lets get some of this shit out of the way. Ive known Mick for about say a year now or more, we have always been like this, especially after old firm games etc etc.. Its none of your guys business really, but let it be known that, its not genuine hatred, i wouldnt stab mick in the neck or anything....well, if celtic beat rangers 7-0 maybe...:D

Virgin Lungs, dont consioder me better than you just because im a mod, fuck, i hate that bullshit. I havent stopped my posting habits, i havent changed my attitude towards people or mods, im still the same dude just with a few more buttons, so i'd appreciate it if you leave off the, Oh, SCD is a mod, dont bullshit or anger him carry on, because in all honesty, i need more of that, considering the amount of suck up fucks i get aimed and e-mailed by everyday.

MON THE TEDDY BEARS, MON SCOTLAND.

HATE FOR MICK THOUGH, DIRTY TIM :P

Response to Football Crew 2005-09-01 21:26:15

Hmm it would be interesting now if celtic or rangers won the championship now that theirs a little competition here on the forums. Anyways its oviously gonna be Barcelona winning the championships. AC MILAN has a preety good chance. But I dont think any of the english teams will be winning this year.

Response to Football Crew 2005-09-02 15:09:43

At 9/1/05 02:52 PM, Mick_the_champion wrote: I was wondering, since I can't say "hun" do I change it to "Billy Boy" or "Orange Bastard"?

Orange bastard will do, infact, i think you should have started with that :D

Anyway, Rangers new signings, look to be ok, i guess, just above average in my books, Kyrgiakos, i like, because hes a no shit defender, if in doubt kick it out. Franny (Fanny) Jeffers isnt what i like in a striker, he's too thin, and i can see him getting muscled out of a few games easilly. And this Bernard character.....our new left back, WTF, WHY DIDNT WE KEEP BALL. Fucking a mistake by McLeish im sure....