New Topic Respond to this Topic
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-01 14:37:06 Reply

At 9/1/05 08:02 AM, nimmer wrote: My fav team RSCA (Anderlecht) has so much luck... they have to play against Liverpool AND chelsea. DAMN' ... allthough the match against Chelsea will be cool: it's been a long time i didn't see Aidur Smauri Gudjohnson. heh we only won a couple of times of his class.

Ouch, yeah Anderlecht got a tough draw, shame about that, but im glad its them and not my team. Fucking Anderlecht, i hate them, they beat us at home a few years back, the dastards. Goodluck on your group, if you take anything from Liverpool or Chelsea, i'll be happy for you. And post more here ok?

Ok, lets get some of this shit out of the way. Ive known Mick for about say a year now or more, we have always been like this, especially after old firm games etc etc.. Its none of your guys business really, but let it be known that, its not genuine hatred, i wouldnt stab mick in the neck or anything....well, if celtic beat rangers 7-0 maybe...:D

Virgin Lungs, dont consioder me better than you just because im a mod, fuck, i hate that bullshit. I havent stopped my posting habits, i havent changed my attitude towards people or mods, im still the same dude just with a few more buttons, so i'd appreciate it if you leave off the, Oh, SCD is a mod, dont bullshit or anger him carry on, because in all honesty, i need more of that, considering the amount of suck up fucks i get aimed and e-mailed by everyday.

MON THE TEDDY BEARS, MON SCOTLAND.

HATE FOR MICK THOUGH, DIRTY TIM :P

blueape25
blueape25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-01 21:26:15 Reply

Hmm it would be interesting now if celtic or rangers won the championship now that theirs a little competition here on the forums. Anyways its oviously gonna be Barcelona winning the championships. AC MILAN has a preety good chance. But I dont think any of the english teams will be winning this year.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-02 15:09:43 Reply

At 9/1/05 02:52 PM, Mick_the_champion wrote: I was wondering, since I can't say "hun" do I change it to "Billy Boy" or "Orange Bastard"?

Orange bastard will do, infact, i think you should have started with that :D

Anyway, Rangers new signings, look to be ok, i guess, just above average in my books, Kyrgiakos, i like, because hes a no shit defender, if in doubt kick it out. Franny (Fanny) Jeffers isnt what i like in a striker, he's too thin, and i can see him getting muscled out of a few games easilly. And this Bernard character.....our new left back, WTF, WHY DIDNT WE KEEP BALL. Fucking a mistake by McLeish im sure....

blueape25
blueape25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-02 17:25:26 Reply

Isn't kygiakos greek?

blueape25
blueape25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-02 18:46:53 Reply

One of our great greek players has to be Fisas, Brizas, Papadopoulos, Basinas and some other guys. Anyways Greece is playing Kazakstan on the 7th of sepetember.

Walkerke
Walkerke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Reader
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-02 19:05:55 Reply

At 9/2/05 06:46 PM, blueape25 wrote: One of our great greek players has to be Fisas, Brizas, Papadopoulos, Basinas and some other guys. Anyways Greece is playing Kazakstan on the 7th of sepetember.

good luck with the kazaks : the greeks will need it if they can't even win from belgium.

Serving Justice to flash since 1999

blueape25
blueape25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-02 19:12:11 Reply

They didn't need to win Belgium. It was a friendly game. Not to mention we beat Kazak last time 2-0. But I hope we finaly score! We haven't scored since our game with albania!

blueape25
blueape25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-02 21:01:26 Reply

By the way anyone looking into the uefa cup games?

CartesianDiver38
CartesianDiver38
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-02 23:25:26 Reply

the only thing soccer is good for is when ppl start a fight. ppl get so caught up in it and fight over it. its like pro basketball the last 2 minutes r the only part of the game anybody wouuld wanna watch. y dont u guys play a real sport like American Football

blueape25
blueape25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-02 23:57:08 Reply

Because its a gay sport which you americans would only know. Soccer is good becuase it represents your country. Football is boring. All they do is tackle somebodys nuts down to the floor then you gotta wait an hour till they make the next move. Yard by yard. Boring.

RemRulzz
RemRulzz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-03 00:44:43 Reply

less then a month before it start all over again cant wait

BBS Signature
blueape25
blueape25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-03 00:46:29 Reply

At 9/3/05 12:44 AM, RemRulzz wrote: less then a month before it start all over again cant wait

What sport are you talking about may I ask?

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-03 07:27:39 Reply

At 9/2/05 11:25 PM, CartesianDiver38 wrote: the only thing soccer is good for is when ppl start a fight. ppl get so caught up in it and fight over it. its like pro basketball the last 2 minutes r the only part of the game anybody wouuld wanna watch. y dont u guys play a real sport like American Football

Dont EVER, post in here agian,you flaming fag, if you have nothing contributory to the topic. And for your information, a real sport isnt fucking American Football, all they are is pansy ass bastards in padding, id like to see one of those teams up against the british lions, without padding, they would get tore to shreds.

Yeah Kyrgiakos is greek, and hes a mighty fine defender if you ask me. I think he was playing when Bellamy was playing for Celtic... but when bellamy was playing... the rangers defence wasnt :/

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-03 08:30:05 Reply

At 9/3/05 07:47 AM, Mick_the_champion wrote: Hey SCD...this is an odd time to ask - but are you pro-Scottish independance?

Hmm, interesting question. I would say yay and nay, some of the points i beleive in, some i dont... but im as patriotic as the next man, or more so, so im not really bothered.

Walkerke
Walkerke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Reader
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-03 09:53:07 Reply

At 9/2/05 11:25 PM, CartesianDiver38 wrote: the only thing soccer is good for is when ppl start a fight. ppl get so caught up in it and fight over it. its like pro basketball the last 2 minutes r the only part of the game anybody wouuld wanna watch. y dont u guys play a real sport like American Football

So a sport is only good when idiots fight?

At 9/2/05 11:57 PM, blueape25 wrote: Because its a gay sport which you americans would only know. Soccer is good becuase it represents your country. Football is boring. All they do is tackle somebodys nuts down to the floor then you gotta wait an hour till they make the next move. Yard by yard. Boring.

oh great there's the first idiot to start your fight? happy?

any sport can be good you just have to know the rules. and an open mind.

Serving Justice to flash since 1999

gary-percival
gary-percival
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-04 10:09:24 Reply

I seem to remember it being Rugby for dog handlers- well i presumed they were police doghandlers dressed in all that medieval armour...

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-04 12:52:53 Reply

SCAWTLAN SCAWTLAN!!!

So the game was good yesterday, we got a semi good result, when i think we should have won. Kenny Miller played well, he ran his heart out. Im chuffed for him.

VirginLungs
VirginLungs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-04 13:03:58 Reply

At 9/4/05 12:52 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: SCAWTLAN SCAWTLAN!!!

So the game was good yesterday, we got a semi good result, when i think we should have won. Kenny Miller played well, he ran his heart out. Im chuffed for him.

Scotland battled well but Italy missed some sitters. Especially Vieri - he had some geat chances to score but didn't.

Its a pity they didn't play as well as they did against Italy when they were playing Belarus and Norway..

They have a handy midfield though. Barry Ferguson and Fletcher are good players.

I hope to god Ireland give a performance of they're lives against the Frech. Anything other then that and we won't get the win we need. Its shit the way we need to beat them to keep our finishing 1st hopes alive. That draw in Israel was a joke.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-07 09:23:15 Reply

A few games tonight Scotland v Norway, Ireland v France, etc etc...Come on the Brits, except England :P

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-07 13:59:47 Reply

Hahahahaha 2-0 Scots as of now, half time...CMON THE FUCKING SCOTS, you are doing us proud.

gary-percival
gary-percival
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-17 03:42:42 Reply

porto? why?

fantastic to see that city lost 7-1 and brian tinnion got sacked :)

isn't it a shame that sunderland havent got any points yet? a (really) slow start or definate relegation do you thing? Baggies-SUnderland should be an interesting one.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-17 06:45:53 Reply

Hahaha Fuck you Mick, 3-2 get it right up yae.

Sadly, i think Sunderland will be relegated. They are utter pish at the moment. I se no way out for them.

Rangers v Killie today, i fancy 3-0 teddy bears.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-17 08:36:50 Reply

At 9/17/05 07:53 AM, Mick_the_champion wrote:
Unless Killie can manage a performance like the mighty Falkirk ;)

Hahahahaha! Oh snapizzle. Fuck you man :P

gary-percival
gary-percival
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-17 13:58:45 Reply

well rangers won...rovers suffered a 4-0 away defeat :(

gary-percival
gary-percival
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-18 03:56:06 Reply

Chelsea extend their lead then, while sunderland grab their first point of the season, akthough it really should have been three...

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-18 10:10:22 Reply

Damn, Ajax lost again. Two weeks ago 2-1 to Feyenoord, today 4-2 to Az, one of the worst season starts for Ajax ever. Already lost 6 points in 4 matches.

Also pretty unlucky in the champions league, 1-1 vs Sparta Prague. Ajax was a lot better, had many more chances, but didn't score, and as always with football, the other team scores then. Good that Sneijder made a nice goal in the 92th minute, but Ajax deserved the 3 points.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 January 2017)

BBS Signature
Stoneboy
Stoneboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-18 17:36:11 Reply

MAN I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! MAN UTD IS THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD!!!
Can I join???

Incoherent text here.

BBS Signature
RemRulzz
RemRulzz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-23 14:19:00 Reply

so does any think liverpool will win the cup again

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-23 14:29:31 Reply

At 9/23/05 02:19 PM, RemRulzz wrote: so does any think liverpool will win the cup again

If you're talking about the CL, then: nah I don't think so, it was a pretty big suprise last year, but I don't think they'll make it this time. I predict AC Milan, Chelsea or Barcelona.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 January 2017)

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2005-09-23 15:17:36 Reply

Big game tommorow. I hope Rangers fucking destroy hearts on a major scale, to bring those cunts back down to earth.

3-0 teddy bears, CMOOOOOOOOOON!!