00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WannabePyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Football Crew

36,319 Views | 795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-19 14:11:04

i dunno if its a bit l8 but i wanna join the football crew.
I support Aston Villa!
The greatest club in da land!

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-19 15:39:13

At 9/19/04 02:11 PM, tom8854 wrote: i dunno if its a bit l8 but i wanna join the football crew.
I support Aston Villa!

It's never too late, you're in man.

BTW, you should pic a new favorite team, lol j/k

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-19 16:03:27

At 9/18/04 11:33 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
what they should have gotten was some really good, but inexperienced wings who would pass off a beautiful ball up to a striker. instead they practically have every man for themselves

I wouldn't say Beckham is a selfish person. He is a team player, saying that I don't think he is comfortable at Real Madrid. Nor will Owen, I think they should stay in England. Especiall Owen he is too young to be learning a new language and changing his scally lifestyle.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-19 16:48:26

At 9/19/04 04:03 PM, GibSG wrote: I wouldn't say Beckham is a selfish person. He is a team player, saying that I don't think he is comfortable at Real Madrid. Nor will Owen, I think they should stay in England. Especiall Owen he is too young to be learning a new language and changing his scally lifestyle.

yeah. maybe they both are conspiring to make real lose so that they will be traded back....

9 players?! what, did they get 2 red cards in that game?

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-19 17:16:06

At 9/18/04 04:04 PM, MALforPresident wrote: they write a fucking story on our humiliating defeat in the paper yesterday.

yet today...nothing!

not a fucking thing said about our winning a fucking game 7-1! hell, we're still ranked 2nd or 3rd in the fucking conference!

Have you ever considered that sending off a match report to the paper, as maybe they didn't have a reporter there. The humiliating article was probably written by the opponents fans or caoch anyway.

and our girls got this tiny ass story for beating the only undefeated team in the conference yesterday. at least they got mentioned.

Same problem, similar result.

oh yeah, and all of last track season, the fuckers were mocking our team. they had this half page story about how our track team didn't have a mascott. then after we all emailed the douchebag who wrote the story about how we dont care about that and we dont want a mascot name. they call us the fucking "emus"

Well, at least they don't call you the 'fucking emus'!

well, we rubbed it in their face. our girls one Div.2 CVAC, the whole CVAC title, and Section7 titles. and some of us placed in the state meet.

Good for you guys and girls. Go team!

At 9/18/04 05:37 PM, -el_asesino- wrote: Yeah bro, I know what you mean... some newspapers treat some schools like fuckin royalty, and treat others like shit

It all depends on whose relatives work for which papers and other such things.

At 9/19/04 02:11 PM, tom8854 wrote: i dunno if its a bit l8 but i wanna join the football crew.
I support Aston Villa!

Come on the Villa. Shame about Saturday, but we're still ahead of the Blues! I support both Villa and Kidderminster Harriers, but I figured that the Harriers needed more support than the Villa, 'cos they're donig quite well on their own.

But I still love them.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-19 17:22:28

At 9/19/04 05:16 PM, Coop83 wrote: Have you ever considered that sending off a match report to the paper, as maybe they didn't have a reporter there. The humiliating article was probably written by the opponents fans or caoch anyway.

yeah, they probably didn't call it in

Same problem, similar result.

nope, it was a home game for the girls, meaning, we called the paper for the report. and i'm sure the girls coach gave them enough for a better story.

they wanted to call us the "watchamacallits" and since it was the longest name, we jokingly made up some stickers and put them all
over our stuff

well, we rubbed it in their face. our girls one Div.2 CVAC, the whole CVAC title, and Section7 titles. and some of us placed in the state meet.
Good for you guys and girls. Go team!

At 9/18/04 05:37 PM, -el_asesino- wrote: Yeah bro, I know what you mean... some newspapers treat some schools like fuckin royalty, and treat others like shit
It all depends on whose relatives work for which papers and other such things.

yeah, we aren't much liked by the newspaper either. our school doesnt treat reporters too well. and we're small and it takes them at least an hour just to cover stories at the school.

but the other area papers aren't too bad

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-20 06:52:19

At 9/19/04 05:22 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
At 9/19/04 05:16 PM, Coop83 wrote: Same problem, similar result.
nope, it was a home game for the girls, meaning, we called the paper for the report. and i'm sure the girls coach gave them enough for a better story.

Okay, so the paper doesn't like you.

they wanted to call us the "watchamacallits" and since it was the longest name, we jokingly made up some stickers and put them all over our stuff

Classy trick. I must remember that one!

yeah, we aren't much liked by the newspaper either. our school doesnt treat reporters too well. and we're small and it takes them at least an hour just to cover stories at the school.

but the other area papers aren't too bad

So send off match reports to the other local papers and don't give a fuck about what everyone else says about you.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-20 17:56:18

At 9/19/04 04:48 PM, MALforPresident wrote: 9 players?! what, did they get 2 red cards in that game?

Yeah, even though they were after the goal, Samuel and I think salgado were both red carded. Oh and Ronaldo missed a penalty that would've tied the game.

Well anyways i'm alittle pissed that Real coach, Jose Antonio Camacho quit, what a fuckin' quitter.

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-20 19:09:49

At 9/20/04 05:56 PM, -el_asesino- wrote:
Well anyways i'm alittle pissed that Real coach, Jose Antonio Camacho quit, what a fuckin' quitter.

Maybe he felt the team werent coming together like he planned. Any bets on who will be the new coach ?

Rangers are getting worse and worse but luck seems to be on their side. We beat the team at the bottom of the teable 1-0 while celtic drew 2-2 so we jumped a place in the league.

Thats all i have to report.

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-21 00:31:15

At 9/20/04 07:09 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
Maybe he felt the team werent coming together like he planned. Any bets on who will be the new coach ?

Um well right now one of real's former goalies took over, Mariano Garcia Remon. I've never heard of him, But I hope he does good.

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-21 07:23:51

At 9/21/04 12:31 AM, -el_asesino- wrote:
Um well right now one of real's former goalies took over, Mariano Garcia Remon. I've never heard of him, But I hope he does good.

Thats quite dissapointing, but im sure a higher profile coach will be signed soon enough. But it being so soon in the season you never know.

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-21 11:42:46

I hope Wenger goes, I think he'll give in to the temptation after this season, then Arsenal will crumble...YES.......YES!!!!!MWAHAHAHA

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-21 11:46:40

At 9/21/04 07:23 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Thats quite dissapointing, but im sure a higher profile coach will be signed soon enough. But it being so soon in the season you never know.

That's also what I was thinking, this new Coach will just fill in until Real can fork out some big bucks to try and get any high-profile coach they want

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-21 12:50:52

Just got some news, UEFA awarded Kiev a 3-0 win over Roma in the Champions league match that had been abandoned, due to the referee being struck by an object thrown by a roma fan. Roma will also play their next 2 home games behind closed doors.

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-21 18:47:32

At 9/21/04 12:50 PM, -el_asesino- wrote: Just got some news, UEFA awarded Kiev a 3-0 win over Roma in the Champions league match that had been abandoned, due to the referee being struck by an object thrown by a roma fan. Roma will also play their next 2 home games behind closed doors.

thats great! i love to hear about refs being struck by foreign objects from the fans

if they ever come to the states, they'll know what getting hit with things is all about! i swear i've thrown so much crap at refs before (as a spectator, of course) they never pussied out and abandoned a game. once a ref couldent finish the game and sat in his car and left the only other ref to finish the game alone. ahahaha

in other footy news, my sister (on my school's girls varsity team) just slaughtored another team 12-0. i shit you not, TWELVE TO NOTHING!

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-21 23:12:54

At 9/21/04 06:47 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
in other footy news, my sister (on my school's girls varsity team) just slaughtored another team 12-0. i shit you not, TWELVE TO NOTHING!

the only thing better than that is 13-0 lol, but anyways congrats to ur sis, that must feel nice.

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-21 23:16:33

At 9/21/04 11:12 PM, -el_asesino- wrote: the only thing better than that is 13-0 lol, but anyways congrats to ur sis, that must feel nice.

brings me back to my JV days...ah we were actually told to stop scoring and play keep away at most of our games by our coach

one game we won 12-0 in the first half alone.

other games we it was mostly 6-8 to 0

my friend got a record setting 34 goals that season. i had 15 or so.

man...i wish it were like that now in varsity

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-22 18:31:52

At 9/21/04 11:16 PM, MALforPresident wrote: one game we won 12-0 in the first half alone.

LOLZ...

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-22 22:14:50

i got shut out again. yet im happy!

ok, we played the #2 team in the state gallantly. they have been our largest rival for years, ever since i can remember, we used to play them in championship games every year. then we moved into their division and now we meet at least 3 times a season. its almsot a bloodbath

we held them off well int hef irst half, the score was 0-0 throughout it. our right fullback got only 1 yellow card. and two people on the other team got yellow cards in the first half alone.

right off the bat they started playing hard...and we're all ike "fuck that bitches" and we got off some beautiful shots (even i had a few good shots on net, they're goalie is very taletned) and then the unthinkable happend. during some weird jumble near our net, a vollie ball got loose and our right halfback went to kick it out. sadly the ball had too much spin and went backwards, our keep scrambled to catch the bobbling ball, but it went in. so it doesn't really count for the other team.

well, we picked it up. i had another good shot. and then all fell a part. they had a break away and got past our defense. we fell back and only one guy had the ball. three of them were horribly off sides. (even the other team's coach was yelling "GET ON SIDES") and somehow a pass found it's way to one of those guys and he put it into the back of the net. he had a look as if he knew he was off....but the ref didn't say shit. he allowed it! (same ref i've been bitching about during all my home games!!!!!)

that fucking ref even gave the other team a PK after the kid tripped over the ball in the 18yd box. yeah, he shanked it right over the goal.

we played great all the way to the end of the game. untill another bad called allowed the other team a free kick near our goal. again, the ref was being a douche. but oh well, thats soccer for ya. anywho, the guy crossed it and it went off one other guy's head in. now THAT was a very disurved goal! and i concider the game to be a 1-0 victory for them, as they probably are too.

i'm only a little annoyed that my coach kept putting me in this weird position where all i did was hang around on the right side and served balls into the middle. instead of putting me at striker or center halfback where i'm most comfortable, and more of a threat. oh well. riding the side line isn't too bad.

so yeah. i'm pleased on how we did. and we were missing 3 starters too. eventually the ref gave that same fullback another yellow, which equals a red in our league, and so now we are missing him for our game on friday...fucking douche ref. all he did was kick a ball just as the ref blew the whistle for yet another douchey call. apparently that was taken in a hostile manner (WTF?!) and he gave him a yellow

the same ref also introduced a very new concept to me as a call in soccer, kicking. "*TWEET* kicking!..." apparently, kicking the ball is now illegal in soccer! watch out guys! (seriously, thats what happeend, a kid on my team stole a hospital ball from the other team and was almost on a break away and all of a sudden the whistle blew)

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-23 07:33:56

At 9/22/04 10:14 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
the same ref also introduced a very new concept to me as a call in soccer, kicking. "*TWEET* kicking!..." apparently, kicking the ball is now illegal in soccer! watch out guys! (seriously, thats what happeend, a kid on my team stole a hospital ball from the other team and was almost on a break away and all of a sudden the whistle blew)

That makes me sick, i fucking hate it when the ref disturbs play because he thought something was wrong. Whe its totally blatant to the otherwise. Well it also appears your sisters team is better than yours :P Tel her good luck and shit. And i hope you win tommorow :)

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-23 23:42:07

At 9/23/04 07:33 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: That makes me sick, i fucking hate it when the ref disturbs play because he thought something was wrong. Whe its totally blatant to the otherwise. Well it also appears your sisters team is better than yours :P Tel her good luck and shit. And i hope you win tommorow :)

the ref was making bad calls most of the game, for both sides. but more clearly against us

we even had a goal, the goaly on the other team actually spun aruond and the ball went into the goal. but the refs weren't paying attention, they were talking to people!!!! >:(

my sister's team lost 3-1 today against the girls varsity from the school we played yesterday. i head that our girls weren't playing up to how they can

we have a match tomarrow. we're going to win

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-26 23:21:43

Oh Noez sorry ass Madrid lost once again... boy am I ever angry with their pathetic performances... let's just hope they can put down a sad Roma on tuesdays Champions league match.

Oh and congrats to Arsenal on their continious defending of their 47 match unbeaten streak

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-26 23:24:38

At 9/26/04 11:21 PM, -el_asesino- wrote: Oh Noez sorry ass Madrid lost once again... boy am I ever angry with their pathetic performances... let's just hope they can put down a sad Roma on tuesdays Champions league match.

madrid is just falling a part, their plan on buying all the good players totally fell through, nwo they have all that hype and just shitty performances.

any highlights worthy of a post kind sir, we yankees dont get real football matches on our tv?

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-27 00:26:06

At 9/26/04 11:24 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
any highlights worthy of a post kind sir, we yankees dont get real football matches on our tv?

I wouldn't know... apparently you didnt notice that i'm also a yankee, I live in california (well actually I'm a Dodger) anyways I rarely see any football matches too, I get to see like a couple matches on ESPN and some more from like FoX Sports Net.
I think I get to see a champions league match on tuesday

But when I say footall I mean European football (ex. La liga, premiership) Cuz I still get to see alot of MLS and Mexican League Football... good enough

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-27 06:04:22

At 9/27/04 12:26 AM, -el_asesino- wrote: I wouldn't know... apparently you didnt notice that i'm also a yankee, I live in california (well actually I'm a Dodger) anyways I rarely see any football matches too, I get to see like a couple matches on ESPN and some more from like FoX Sports Net.
I think I get to see a champions league match on tuesday

But when I say footall I mean European football (ex. La liga, premiership) Cuz I still get to see alot of MLS and Mexican League Football... good enough

It's the same for me... but in reverse. I only get to see minimal coverage of football in England, because I'm working when the games are on and I like watching Baseball and Ice Hockey, so I bought the premium sports channel for it. The problem is they only show some of the small games (Though the Yanks / Sox games have been fun)

And now there's no Ice Hockey for a while *sob*
And the Harriers lost to go bottom of the league again.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-27 20:28:58

I forgot to mention that in tomorrow's Real Madrid- Roma clash, there will be an empty stadium, there will be no fans allowed due to the incident with the Ref in the Roma-Kiev match.

Anyways Go Madrid, you Pathetic BASTARDS

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-28 14:16:33

WOOT! game is in 30 minutes, better start making some popcorn...

Today's games:

Group A
Olympiakos vs. Liverpool
Monaco vs. Deportivo la Coruña

Group B
Real Madrid vs. Roma
Dynamo Kiev vs. Bayer Leverkusen

Group C
Bayern Munich vs. Ajax Amsterdam
Juventus FC vs. Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Group D
Manchester Utd. vs. Fenerbahçe
Sparta Praga vs. Lyon

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-30 11:50:32

Whoa how about yesterdays MAn Utd. game for all of you hating rooney... I mean I'm not a red devil fan but come on he has talent a Hattrick on his first game.

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-30 13:54:44

At 9/30/04 11:50 AM, ElAsesino wrote: Whoa how about yesterdays MAn Utd. game for all of you hating rooney... I mean I'm not a red devil fan but come on he has talent a Hattrick on his first game.

Yer Roonney sure has got a future to come..
After the game he said he wasn't happey with his performance! thought he could of played better!

And l'pool lost 1-0 really feeling stevie G's absence out for up to 8 weeks !!! Noooooo!

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-30 15:02:29

At 9/30/04 11:50 AM, -el--a--se--si--no- wrote: Whoa how about yesterdays MAn Utd. game for all of you hating rooney... I mean I'm not a red devil fan but come on he has talent a Hattrick on his first game.

Yes but Fenerbache... All the talent of Wolves and so much more money. It just doesn't make sense.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature