00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dewoco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who would win, Spartan or Ninja?

10,924 Views | 69 Replies

Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:24:38

Spike TV's deadliest warrior will feature a spartan vs a ninja tonight. I know that show is bullshit so I want your opinion on this. I know topics like this are against the rules, but i'm basing this off a television show. Now my arguments, if it was an open battlefield without and trees, rocks, hiding places, etc i think the spartan would win because the ninja would have no defense. Otherwise the ninja would easily assassinate the shit out of the spartan. If it was melee combat, the spartan would easily pwn the spartan due to superior armor, weapons & expirience.

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:26:17

At 4/21/09 07:24 PM, JohnnyDamon wrote: the spartan would easily pwn the spartan due to superior armor, weapons & expirience.

I meant the spartan would pwn the ninja.

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:28:43

Spartan as in anceint greece or spartan from halo. . .?

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:31:09

At 4/21/09 07:28 PM, SaBErT00thedT0Ad wrote: Spartan as in anceint greece or spartan from halo. . .?

Ancient Greek.
Either way the spartan would win.

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:32:27

At 4/21/09 07:28 PM, SaBErT00thedT0Ad wrote: Spartan as in anceint greece or spartan from halo. . .?

He's talking about the ancient Greek warriors.
Anyways, I bet the ninja would win if he had the techniques that ninjas used, such as surprise. Without that, the ninjas are just some dudes with knives dressed in black.

Captain of the Failboat.

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:32:46

Spartan in frieking history were pretty violent I'll go with them. They probably ate ninja's for breakfast.

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:33:45

I think spartan vs. Samurai would be more worthy

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:35:57

Spartan would win, because a ninja is just a 16 year old with greasy hair in a robe.

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:36:45

At 4/21/09 07:33 PM, ChickenReaper wrote: I think spartan vs. Samurai would be more worthy

Samurai are ninjas that failed in the stealth aspect.

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:42:11

The ninja, because he would do what ninjas did, wait until the spartan was having sex with his young male apprentice and after he was finished dumping his hot man load into the 12 year old kids ass he would fall asleep and the ninja would do what all ninjas did.... kill him in his sleep.

Now assuming they were both awake I'm going to go with ninja again anyway. Spartans one on one were just your slightly above average 6th century BC fighters and relied heavily on group tactics, while ninjas as dishonorable and fucktarded as they were had at least some sort of one on one fighting experience, even though most of the people they fought were unarmed and sleeping old men.

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:44:28

At 4/21/09 07:36 PM, JohnnyDamon wrote:
At 4/21/09 07:33 PM, ChickenReaper wrote: I think spartan vs. Samurai would be more worthy
Samurai are ninjas that failed in the stealth aspect.

Oh yes of course if you can't become a doctor then you become a dentist,then vet,then chiropractor,then masseuse,then hooker, it's a system of failure

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:46:55

A better question: Naruto VS Leonidas.

Hands down Leonidas, Naruto would be talking about how much he loves some emo bitch who seems to get all the girls. And Leonidas would just kick him down some big well.

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:49:55

I want the spartan to win but some thing tells me the ninja will. Anyways, I'm watching it tomorrow because it always says it'll show at 10 but it never does

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:50:30

At 4/21/09 07:46 PM, Medetrate wrote: A better question: Naruto VS Leonidas.

Hands down Leonidas, Naruto would be talking about how much he loves some emo bitch who seems to get all the girls. And Leonidas would just kick him down some big well.

When did this turn into a fucking Naruto thread?!

Anyways, Spartan would win, ruthless and has balls. But the ninja is patient and has quick moves so well just have to wait and see who wins

My book of faces

My Xbox Gamertag: AngeltheArson

How about you check out the cool shirts we make by clicking on my sig? ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 19:51:29

Most likely, the ninja would beat the living crap out of the Spartan.

If you swing a sword with both hands, most likely, you'll most likely die by your own sword. Even though a Spartan usually carries along a shield, I highly doubt it'll help much.

HOWEVER, if a group of ninjas fought a group of Spartans, the results would be totally different, as Spartans know how to work together by the incorporation of formations.

BLU Wins

UNFUNNY TF2 PUN OR SOMETHING HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 20:04:14

Ultimately it comes down to
Spartan
vs.
Ninja

yeahhhhhhhhhh........

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 21:05:03

It would depend. If it were a chance encounter, the spartan would probably win, since the massive shield could easily block the ninja's small projectile weapons while countering with a sword or spear. If it were an arranged fight, and they knew who they were going to be fighting, the ninja could optimize his equipment to suit the fight, giving him the advantage.

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 21:05:35

Ninja, because even if the Spartan has better armor or weapons, the Ninja is still faster and more flexable. Remember, Ninjas are trained to take-on Samurai who have good armor.

PSN= Bassanova001

"Who needs partners? We got hands!" - Gagsy

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 21:06:42

Spartan, definitely

Old Man: Conan...What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies...See them driven before you...And hear the lamentation of their women

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 21:11:12

There is no real way to measure the combat effectiveness of heavy Greek infantry and ninjas. We all know the ninjas will annihilate Spartans in an instant.

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 21:28:20

With the sheild... helmet... and sword weighing them down... the Spartan would be powerless against the Ninja's great and awesome speed. Even if this Spartan was of normal human speed, it would not match the supererior speed of the Ninja. Ninja's also are very strong and are very athletic, giving them the ability to dodge the Spartans attacks.

So in the end... The Ninja would ultimatly win.

Why don't you go and get drunk, and supervise the BBS.

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 21:39:01

At 4/21/09 07:32 PM, NavXIII wrote:
He's talking about the ancient Greek warriors.

Can we SAY he was talking about the Spartan from Halo?

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 21:55:25

I don't really know. The Spartan, on one hand, likely has superior armor to the ninja, but Spartans aren't known for doing well at a distance while the ninja is likely a shuriken master. The Spartan can block that with the shield and move in though. The Spartan will hold the advantage until he loses his shield, when he'll have to use his sword or spear to block the ninja's attacks. Overall, though, once the ninja loses the element of surprise, it becomes much more of a fair fight, maybe even tilted in the Spartan's favor, but certainly not anything certain.

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 22:05:43

Oh cool. Spartan vs Ninja just started

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 22:09:17

If by Spartan, you mean Master Chief, then Spartans pwn ninjas. Hard.

EH KILLS ALEINS AND DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHIGN

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 22:17:48

i think ninja would win because they can hide underground and stab you in the crotch!

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 22:32:18

At 4/21/09 07:49 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: I think the show is a little annoying, with how they're trying to make it seem like men really debate with each other which warrior is superior or would've won if they were in the same period. And how the expert of each warrior over play their ego.

It's hard to say who would really win since it seems like they go by confirmed kills over how the warriors would act in that situation. So far in each reenactment the warriors had been by themselves and recovered from an incredible injury.

The Apache was punched in the face once with a spiked glove then for some reason the Gladiator got off him. Both the Viking spears were played to look like they hit the samurai who got right back up.

Also the Spartans better win since white people warriors are 0 for 2.

Ya I watched both episodes and they both seem sort of stupid. The Gladiator was raping the little Apache with his spiked fist then he gets up and walks away. And the experts on both sides are so annoying and they both keep talking smack to each other. That one Apache guy with the blades would not shut the fuck up.

Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 22:33:53

id say spartans would win.

Where's the pickle?

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 22:35:32

Pelvic Thrust Ninja

Rape is funny...

BBS Signature

Response to Who would win, Spartan or Ninja? 2009-04-21 22:39:17

if the ninja had his normal arsenal I think the ninja would win... actually now that I think about it I think the ninja would win either way. but who freakin knows