00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,661,725 Views | 29,811 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-08 21:46:34

At 5/8/11 11:49 AM, DiMono wrote: and the automatic death after the vase level is gone, which means finishing without dying is actually possible now.

Cheers!

Except the auto death in the apparent level 12 is still there for me. And no one that I've checked has the medal. Eh...?

Medal Games in a Nutshell: a general overview of how to earn NG medals!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 04:14:06

Wasn't there saw blades here at one point?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 09:08:36

now all the medals work!

here are some clues on the medals that worth 100 points

Keeeper of secrets- you should understand how to get this medal, the problem is where to look
Sailor moon- you have to wipe out the stars in the sky

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 10:27:38

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 11:22:34

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 11:44:37

Ugolegend94, is the code from Why This? used in this game?

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 13:01:57

At 5/9/11 11:44 AM, ixfd64 wrote: Ugolegend94, is the code from Why This? used in this game?

no, I abandoned the plans to enter the code of "Why This?" to unlock the medal, if you want to unlock those two medals from the value of 100 points you'll need your mouse and keyboard

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 13:02:49

At 5/9/11 10:27 AM, Tycrane wrote: 0 point medals.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 9444

Really liked this game. Looks like the "Submit score" medal doesn't send though, but that could just have to do with chrome blocking the popup. Also, make sure on level 10 when you to the section with the gold blocks, that you take them all, and then die and go upgrade your stuff to max. Easy way to get all the "20 of each item" medals without having to play the game twice.

Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 14:16:32

At 5/9/11 09:08 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: now all the medals work!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 8705

Keeeper of secrets- you should understand how to get this medal, the problem is where to look

I can't get any of the fail medals to work. It should be as simple as not doing anything and missing every single note right? No pop-up or anything.

For the timing medal, can you just wait an hour? Or is this kind of like one of your older games where the more times you replay the game, the faster the clock goes...or something.

For the secret medals, pervert should be obvious but couldn't find red eye anywhere.

And I can't figure out either of the two 100 pt medals. Tried a whole bunch of things with the sky at the beginning and the end of the game. Does tab really stop you from attaining the medal ever? Cause i'm pretty close to pressing it lol.

Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 14:21:05

At 5/6/11 08:55 PM, waynerz99 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 8705
Are the 3 fail medals broken? I got 0 score on all 3 levels and they didn't unlock. And any tips at the 2 100 point medals?

More info on this... my browser is FF, and when I afk during a music sequence and go to another tab or something, the "notes" travel unusually slow, but the timer will still count down normally. This will cause you to not get the maximum amount of misses.

I FOUND T3H SECRET BUTTON, DO I WIN!?!? Wait, it's only worth 10 points! Damn you ugolegend94! =(

Also, in regards to his Sailor Moon hint, I already messing with the stars, but I've had no success whatsoever. The medal description is the title of the last anime episode, but somehow I don't think that means anything.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 14:42:21

At 5/9/11 02:16 PM, waynerz99 wrote:
At 5/9/11 09:08 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: now all the medals work!
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 8705

I can't get any of the fail medals to work. It should be as simple as not doing anything and missing every single note right? No pop-up or anything.

I have exactly the same. A while ago, when it first came out, i've got one, but now they don't seem to work.

For the timing medal, can you just wait an hour? Or is this kind of like one of your older games where the more times you replay the game, the faster the clock goes...or something.

You can just wait an hour. I don't know if there's any way to speed up the clock.

For the secret medals, pervert should be obvious but couldn't find red eye anywhere.
And I can't figure out either of the two 100 pt medals. Tried a whole bunch of things with the sky at the beginning and the end of the game. Does tab really stop you from attaining the medal ever? Cause i'm pretty close to pressing it lol.

I guess I'm really stupid, but I can't seem to find out any of those ''secret buttons'' and pervert things. Can anybody please help me with some of them?

Also, for the stars medal, does it matter if you mess with them after the dances or before them?

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 14:44:52

At 5/9/11 02:21 PM, Fooliolo wrote: Also, in regards to his Sailor Moon hint, I already messing with the stars, but I've had no success whatsoever. The medal description is the title of the last anime episode, but somehow I don't think that means anything.

Yeah the hint didn't help me at all. I already knew it was on the part with the stars, because of Ugo's girlfriend's medal order (yep, it's me, Sherlock Holmes). I think I spend almost an hour trying the most impossible things to get something to work, but no luck. I guess this is precisely what Ugolegend wanted to happen when he created those medals. Nice work sir.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 16:06:09

At 5/9/11 02:42 PM, Knuckstrike wrote: I guess I'm really stupid, but I can't seem to find out any of those ''secret buttons'' and pervert things. Can anybody please help me with some of them?

Also, for the stars medal, does it matter if you mess with them after the dances or before them?

How do you not get the Pervert medal? Actually it's not always available for some reason, but the first chance you get should be enough.

As for the Red Eye medal... let's just say Stable Pressure does mean something. Don't wander too far or take too long though, as it isn't necessary.

At 5/9/11 02:44 PM, Nijsse wrote:
At 5/9/11 02:21 PM, Fooliolo wrote: Also, in regards to his Sailor Moon hint, I already messing with the stars, but I've had no success whatsoever. The medal description is the title of the last anime episode, but somehow I don't think that means anything.
Yeah the hint didn't help me at all. I already knew it was on the part with the stars, because of Ugo's girlfriend's medal order (yep, it's me, Sherlock Holmes). I think I spend almost an hour trying the most impossible things to get something to work, but no luck. I guess this is precisely what Ugolegend wanted to happen when he created those medals. Nice work sir.

ugolegend94 has a GF? :o brb *stalks*

Hmm, that's quite a bit of closure. On the medal, not the GF. Now it's a matter of finding the correct trigger(s).

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 17:46:15

How do I change campaigns on Arkandian Crusade?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 17:56:00

At 5/9/11 05:46 PM, Sizzlebuzz wrote: How do I change campaigns on Arkandian Crusade?

By starting a new game, or reloading to the point before you make the decision with the demon. You cannot change campaigns in a single game once you've already committed to one path.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 19:18:35

Can you please, PLEASE, put another hint for the sailor moon and the keeper of secrets medals for your game ugolegend? I mean, only a few have them, thats a sign that it is really hard, and so, it would be good if you could help the others.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-09 19:38:14

Got to 1570 kills, then I got ping ponged to death by two spiders. Derp.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 00:16:23

Find me on Facebook!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 00:52:10

At 5/10/11 12:16 AM, ixfd64 wrote: New game:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 9499

"DO IT PROPERLY" is broken, I believe. When I was going for it it gave me "10 Dead on delivery" instead.

It says I received it on the menu, though.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 01:23:10

At 5/5/11 07:04 PM, Nijsse wrote:
At 5/4/11 08:32 PM, waynerz99 wrote: Also, I thought the 100pt medal was for getting 100K points, and got pretty excited (Beat level 3/4/5 in a row) and then found out it's 1 million points :( I guess you just need to play to level 50 and then the points for completing each level with be like 50 thousand. Even then, you still need to beat 4/5 levels in a row..
No no it's actually quite easy to get 1 million points. I started my point rush at around level 13 and got the million points at level 23. Because the time bonus gets higher every time you beat the game, you also get more extra lives the further you get. With Knuckstrike's tip (but you don't have to spam the spacebar, just press and hold it and press the up button) part 1 of the game is doable. Part 2 isn't that hard, you just have to be patience at the end. Part 3 is super easy and part 4... well just be really fast and you'll be fine most of the time. Right now I'm sitting at 1.2 million with at least 9 lives left. I could probably go to 5 million or something but that's just an epic waste of time. =)

Hope this helps a bit!

Man, I got up to 2 million, round 33, then my pc crashed. It didn't save, so I'm back to round 16 with 678. high score, or something. At least I got the medals for it.

I agree, it not a difficult game. By the time I reached 2 million, round 33, I had over 9 lives left. It's all about taking advantage of the shortcuts and safe spots. Most of the levels you can hold up while pressing space bar and you'll go up a platform on level 1 and 2, or hit a peg on the last level. Hardest level for me was always the first level, given the randomness of the barrels in it. Oh, and there is a safe spot on round 2, on top platform, on either side of it will protect you from Kong -doesn't protect you from the flames unfortunately.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 01:40:06

At 5/10/11 12:52 AM, Jolly wrote: "DO IT PROPERLY" is broken, I believe. When I was going for it it gave me "10 Dead on delivery" instead.

Confirming it to be broken. Though I dunno if it gives you the 10x dead medal because I got that one first xD

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 02:10:13

At 5/9/11 02:44 PM, Nijsse wrote:

Don't know if this will help but the name of the medal comes from the 200th episode of sailor moon. Maybe it has something to do with the time on the internal clock and the star screen?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 10:05:31

At 5/9/11 02:16 PM, waynerz99 wrote: At 5/9/11 02:21 PM, Fooliolo wrote: At 5/9/11 02:42 PM, Knuckstrike wrote: At 5/9/11 02:44 PM, Nijsse wrote: At 5/9/11 07:18 PM, Juannnnnn wrote: At 5/10/11 02:10 AM, EdyKel wrote:

CALM DOWN GUYS!, I see that you're going crazy to trying to get two medals from the value of 100 points in my game, first of all do not understand how waynerz99 can not obtain the 3 medals where you have to make a score of 0 in the three levels, I tried yesterday and today and the medals worked fine then you're doing something wrong,
NewSoul got the medal because it is my girlfriend and the medal is dedicated to her as Sailor Moon is her favorite cartoon and then I showed him how to get that medal, do not send the PM to tell him to tell you how to get those medals, It is unfair.
I am sorry that you are angry, then here are other clues!.

SAILOR MOON: can only be achieved in the first scene with Pico which must enter the office of newgrounds, you have to move the stars off the screen

KEEPER OF SECRETS: very difficult, you have to find the second secret button, can be obtained only in level 2 or 3, remember, if you press TAB you'll never get that medal

good luck!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 10:58:01

At 5/10/11 10:05 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: first of all do not understand how waynerz99 can not obtain the 3 medals where you have to make a score of 0 in the three levels, I tried yesterday and today and the medals worked fine then you're doing something wrong

I got three now, but I think the problem is that when you switch to another tab, the arrows don't scroll but the time does. Maybe if you leave the tab open, and don't go to another tab, you will get the medal.

NewSoul got the medal because it is my girlfriend and the medal is dedicated to her as Sailor Moon is her favorite cartoon and then I showed him how to get that medal, do not send the PM to tell him to tell you how to get those medals, It is unfair.

Okay

I am sorry that you are angry, then here are other clues!.

SAILOR MOON: can only be achieved in the first scene with Pico which must enter the office of newgrounds, you have to move the stars off the screen

I tried everything: pulling the stars, clicking the stars, pulling the sky and the ground. Can you please be somewhat more specific?

KEEPER OF SECRETS: very difficult, you have to find the second secret button, can be obtained only in level 2 or 3, remember, if you press TAB you'll never get that medal

Thanks. Is there any way to check if you pressed tab before? I don't know if I pressed it, and it would be useless to search without being able to get the medal.

good luck!

Thanks again!

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 11:02:09

Sorry for the double post

At 5/10/11 12:52 AM, Jolly wrote:
At 5/10/11 12:16 AM, ixfd64 wrote: New game:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 9499
"DO IT PROPERLY" is broken, I believe. When I was going for it it gave me "10 Dead on delivery" instead.

It worked for me. I think you needed to earn ''10 dead on delivery'' first. I did that, and it worked fine.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 11:11:33

At 5/10/11 10:58 AM, Knuckstrike wrote:
At 5/10/11 10:05 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: SAILOR MOON: can only be achieved in the first scene with Pico which must enter the office of newgrounds, you have to move the stars off the screen
I tried everything: pulling the stars, clicking the stars, pulling the sky and the ground. Can you please be somewhat more specific?

is not always necessary to use the mouse ;)

Thanks. Is there any way to check if you pressed tab before? I don't know if I pressed it, and it would be useless to search without being able to get the medal.

there is no way to verify, however, NIJSSE has found a trick that even if press TAB you can still get that medal, the trick is writing a few pages back.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 11:46:52

At 5/10/11 11:02 AM, Knuckstrike wrote:
It worked for me. I think you needed to earn ''10 dead on delivery'' first. I did that, and it worked fine.

It appears the author reuploaded it, as my achievements and score were wiped. You do not need 10 Dead on Delivery to get Do It Properly.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 12:19:51

At 5/10/11 11:11 AM, ugolegend94 wrote:
At 5/10/11 10:58 AM, Knuckstrike wrote:
At 5/10/11 10:05 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: SAILOR MOON: can only be achieved in the first scene with Pico which must enter the office of newgrounds, you have to move the stars off the screen
is not always necessary to use the mouse ;)

So are you insinuating we need to write a word? I tried every key in the keyboard, taking the numeric blocker and mayus blocker lights as stars, and turning all of them off (yes, i have a big imagination)

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 12:43:01

At 5/10/11 10:05 AM, ugolegend94 wrote: CALM DOWN GUYS!

We are all calm sir, no one is mad at you. We just want to solve this puzzle. =) What I said before is that your hint doesn't help me. I've known for a couple of days now WHERE I have to look to get the medal (because of the NewSoul account, and no I haven't ask her, and I won't do that), it's all about what we have to do to make the stars go away. I tried multiple things, I even watched part of that Sailor Moon Episode (Usagi's Love! The Moonlight blablabla), and tried lots of keywords from that episode. This is as far as I'm willing to go for 1 medal. :P

I'm probably going to feel really dumb when I finally figure out how to get the medal.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2011-05-10 13:36:05

At 5/10/11 12:43 PM, Nijsse wrote: We are all calm sir, no one is mad at you. We just want to solve this puzzle.

To try to get that medal you've even seen an episode of sailor Moon? wow, however, get that medal is really simple, keep a close eye on the stars, the medal keeper of secrets is much more difficult, as even I found it difficult to obtain (is not just a secret button)

BBS Signature