00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,654,594 Views | 29,796 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 01:45:18

Medals for Shift 4 are currently totally broken.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 05:31:20

hmm ppl even want sonny 2 video walkthru lmao

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 06:04:19

At 5/30/09 05:31 AM, xxx169 wrote: hmm ppl even want sonny 2 video walkthru lmao

Lol, that's just plain crazy...and then, nobody,s going to watch them because they will be like 4 hours long...

Anyway that Tower Of Greed game is actually good, and l can totally imagine what kind of medals will it get..

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 06:52:59

dunno why pacifist is broken maybe because of legend achivementi just dunno i am so bored of beting hydra like 10 times and still not getting it

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 07:28:43

You have to do it on your first try.
So start up a new game and get going.

Glamorous.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 07:29:55

At 5/29/09 10:52 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 5/29/09 10:44 PM, denverbroncos59 wrote:
Mine unlocked as well. It took 3 waves to finally show up though.
I've played through a whole fucking campaign and it still doesn't show up.

You ain't the only one...
I tried everything. But nothing worked.

Glamorous.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 07:31:17

At 5/30/09 01:43 AM, LegolaSS wrote: *why does everything around us break*.... then the monster does some sort of flying phaze in and out.. then i cant do anything... the dog thing has used 10 mana... but its still saying he hasnt finished his attack... any help?

That happened to me too. Just refresh the page.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 07:41:22

At 5/30/09 01:45 AM, Danaroth wrote: Medals for Shift 4 are currently totally broken.

Having the same problem. They unlock on the game, but never in my profile. It's even caused the game to totally freeze a couple of times. Any news on a fix?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 08:04:50

At 5/30/09 06:21 AM, Sonik-Team wrote:

I'm not so sure about that, that comment about medals has been there a long time and I assume he hasn't got approval from Tom yet, seeing as he already has an achievement system in place and so Tom can see what the achievements would be. In any case I'm not going to play that much until it does get medals.
10 days already
damn it i want TOG with medals ZOMGWTFBBQ

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 08:49:25

Hmm, that is odd. I just got the pacifist medal and it works fine.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 09:17:08

At 5/30/09 01:45 AM, Danaroth wrote: Medals for Shift 4 are currently totally broken.

I may have to agree to that...no matter how many times I board a rocket ship and get blown up by a madman with a button, I don't get NG's "Whoops" medal, but I get the in-game achievement.

sigless...

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 10:56:38

At 5/30/09 07:28 AM, KingExodus wrote: You have to do it on your first try.
So start up a new game and get going.

thats what i did it doesn't fucking unlock

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 11:00:17

At 5/30/09 08:49 AM, lauf wrote: Hmm, that is odd. I just got the pacifist medal and it works fine.

what options did you choose when you started a new game to get pacifist

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 11:15:05

How do you beat the Baron in Sonny 2? He has like 46k health and my team combines for 3.5k health.
Im using psychological btw
ANd also, how do you last a long time in Medieval Rampage? Farthest i have gotten is the third boss, never beaten him.
Thank you.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 11:21:07

At 5/30/09 11:15 AM, gta0004 wrote: How do you beat the Baron in Sonny 2? He has like 46k health and my team combines for 3.5k health.
Im using psychological btw

I don't mind you asking for help and tips. but there's already a guide, please search the thread a few pages back before asking questions that have possibly been answered all ready. so for your convenience :

Games With Medals - Table of Contents

Sonny 2 - Medal Walkthrough

WritingPad. |

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 11:28:52

I can't get any medals for Medieval Rampage. Well I got the first one and then I played through the whole campaign with no problems at all. I could probably do it again, but it took like an hour to play through it all.

I need a sig.

PSN: gowow20

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 12:53:22

Sonny 2:

Pacifist, just equip your healing/defense abilities, get all your teammates in, leveled up but not too high, and heal/buff them and let them take care of the fight.
That's how I got the medal, I personally (though medal does not make it clear who has to deal <than what) dealt 0 damage which was definitely less than 2000 per the entire match, or even one round.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 14:05:06

It would seem that people stopped posting the newest medal games list. I decided to do it myself but, being someone lazy, I made my own and shorter version.

Complete list of games with medals!

THERE'S GUIDES FOR ALMOST EVERY GAME! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE WALKTHROUGH SECTION BELOW BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION IN THIS TOPIC!

Secret Medals

When it comes to secret medals, I'll ask you to be vague at best. If an author makes a medal secret, they've done so for a reason. So do not discuss secret medals to any specific extent.

Newest games with medals:

(Once a game has had medals for more than a week, it's no longer on the newest medal games list.)

Glitched Medals

Here's a list of games with bugged medals that don't work correctly:

Medieval Rampage: For some reason, the medals don't work for most people but do for some.
Seed of Destruction: It's technically not glitched but some people might think it is. It was made so that you can only have I AM LITERATE or I AM ILLITERATE, not both.

Walkthroughs
Current Games with Medals - Total = 10,560 Points.

All walkthroughs for games with medals are located there. Please use that walkthrough before asking a question here. If you still can't figure something out or need other tips not given in the walkthroughs then you may post and ask for help

Feel free to make a walkthrough for games that don't have one yet. Make a table of contents link in the same format as every other guide. PM your guide to life or Wylina and it will be added ASAP.

Ranking List

The rankings of the top users with medal points. Please know that it's only updated weekly so it's not 100% reliable.

Reporting Cheaters

If you think someone is cheating and/or hacking to get medals, don't post it here. If you're wrong, people might believe you anyway and the falsely accused user may find his inbox full of hate mail. Instead, send a PM with hard evidence to Josh Tuttle AKA PsychoGoldfish. Mr. Tuttle will investigate and see if wheter or not the user cheated and/or hacked. The usual punishment is having all the medals removed.

PM PsychoGoldfish

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 14:18:17

http://www.nglogs.com/ : NG Logs has a medal ranking feature where hundreds have already logged their stats.
Kind of almost makes the manual list obsolete now.
Just thought it should be included.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 15:02:16

I got the 100 achievement medal......
Started a new game (campaign)......
then it showed up.....

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 15:18:33

At 5/30/09 03:02 PM, midgardsormr wrote: I got the 100 achievement medal......
Started a new game (campaign)......
then it showed up.....

The author of the game said he was gonna fix it, so it is finally fixed because I have it too.

All medals for Medieval rampage should now be working without any problems!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 15:42:37

Yay!!!! I got me ma First Boss and 100 Achievement Medals!!!! Yay!!!!
Anyways I've been playing Sonny 2 lately and I'm finally really getting the hang of it!
Best to the luck to you all gamers!

Glamorous.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 15:45:47

At 5/30/09 03:44 PM, Alex12345269 wrote:
At 5/30/09 02:05 PM, Flaxo wrote:
Looks good, but make sure to add a link to nglogs too though.

That's what Krev said.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 15:51:44

At 5/30/09 03:45 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: That's what Krev said.

That's what SHE said.

Too soon?

Anyhow, that 100 accuracy achiev. drove me nuts after 12 tries earlier, on wave 1. It's just... uh. Tedious.
And I am not good with tedious things.

Can I borrow anyone's patience, or possibly a handful of chill pills? Thanks. :|

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 16:02:37

At 5/30/09 11:00 AM, gdfsgdfg wrote:
At 5/30/09 08:49 AM, lauf wrote: Hmm, that is odd. I just got the pacifist medal and it works fine.
what options did you choose when you started a new game to get pacifist

I'm also going for the no training medals so i was not too high leveled. I used a biological build, very supporting. Adrenaline, Reform, toxicant form and Crysallis where my main moves. Just keep the main body stunned and heal (Veradux should be doing damage, put him high on strenght). Once you finished off one claw, kill the other and then go for the main body. Not too hard if you keep healing, but it takes quite a long time. Be careful when dealing damage yourself (i recommend you only use Break when necessary) because 2000 is not that much. O yeah, and i got all points equaly distributed among vitality, strength and speed.

Hope this helps.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 17:46:34

woot i did it

the real newgrounds gold

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 18:41:22

Phew, 8 hours of Medieval Rampage and it is done. The bad thing is, I'm now back at the Pedestrian Devastation medal. Any new strategies on how to get it without hacking?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 18:54:32

In medieval rampage, I've got to play the campaign mode at least 5 times to get the armor medals?

if so, fuck that, I've got a game to make

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 20:54:15

At 5/30/09 06:54 PM, Fleshlight wrote: In medieval rampage, I've got to play the campaign mode at least 5 times to get the armor medals?
if so, fuck that, I've got a game to make

Once with every armor and to max out each bow. If you do it right, it's 5 times. If you screw up, more than 5. Plus the 5000 on survival which is also not easy.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2009-05-30 21:27:41

Complete list of games with medals!

THERE'S GUIDES FOR ALMOST EVERY GAME! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE WALKTHROUGH SECTION BELOW BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION IN THIS TOPIC!

Secret Medals

When it comes to secret medals, I'll ask you to be vague at best. If an author makes a medal secret, they've done so for a reason. So do not discuss secret medals to any specific extent.

Newest games with medals:

Glitched Medals

Here's a list of games with bugged medals that don't work correctly:

Medieval Rampage: For some reason, the medals don't work for most people but do for some.
Seed of Destruction: It's technically not glitched but some people might think it is. It was made so that you can only have I AM LITERATE or I AM ILLITERATE, not both.

Walkthroughs

Current Games with Medals - Total = 10,560 Points.

All walkthroughs for games with medals are located there. Please use that walkthrough before asking a question here. If you still can't figure something out or need other tips not given in the walkthroughs then you may post and ask for help

Feel free to make a walkthrough for games that don't have one yet. Make a table of contents link in the same format as every other guide. PM your guide to life or Wylina and it will be added ASAP.

Ranking List

The rankings of the top users with medal points. Please know that it's only updated weekly so it's not 100% reliable.

Reporting Cheaters

If you think someone is cheating and/or hacking to get medals, don't post it here. If you're wrong, people might believe you anyway and the falsely accused user may find his inbox full of hate mail. Instead, send a PM with hard evidence to Josh Tuttle AKA PsychoGoldfish. Mr. Tuttle will investigate and see if wheter or not the user cheated and/or hacked. The usual punishment is having all the medals removed.

PM PsychoGoldfish
...I still can't belive Jay's leaving us...

sigless...